Mini 1646: Quil's Smalltown (Game over!)

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 359, DeasVail wrote:Grib still makes me feel all conflicted after looking through his ISO again. 34, 140 and 174 all have things that I find town, but other posts feel pretty scummy, so I'm pretty eager to see what a replacement does with the slot.

I lied a little.

How exactly is active lurking town to you, DV?
This is a Parachute.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by Quilford »

• Vote count 1.15

Viomi (5)— Antihero, Jingle, Bookitty, VictorDeAngelo, Flubbernugget
    Bookitty (2)— Aronis, Viomi
    BBmolla (1)— farside22
    Aronis (1)— Marquis
    VictorDeAngelo (1)— DeasVail
    farside22 (1)— BBmolla

Not Voting (2)— Shiidaji, xRECKONERx

It takes 7 to lynch or no lynch.

Deadline

>> Day 1 will be 10 days long. The deadline has once again resumed, with (expired on 2015-02-27 02:46:57) to go. <<

Mod notes

Remember, you can request an updated Role PM containing your selected role's info any time you like, as detailed in the Setup post.
Last edited by Quilford on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Viomi »

BBmolla save me pls

I'm about to get mislynched /again/
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Do I know you?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by BBmolla »

And k, who is scum on your wagon g
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 453, BBmolla wrote:Do I know you?

I'm Chrimi

</3

That'd be KittyBoo, check my long ass wallcases
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 439, Marquis wrote:
In post 426, Viomi wrote:Marquis is looking scummy as fuck over there still on Aronis... I've seen nothing helpful from Marquis, at all. Stop being useless please :L

yeah normally i wouldn't contest this but in this case it's pretty damn wrong and insulting. dv and i individually developed scumreads on aronis for very similar reasons, and we both made distinct posts explaining why he's scum. the fact that dv's posts are more aesthetically pleasing and longer (not that it's bad of course) doesn't mean you get to dismiss what i've done as completely pointless.

and also, directly address my role choice instead of just waving a hand over the list in general with that "oh some picks are so scummy scummy" air. because that's pretty much what it sounds like.

...god, even taking your bs read on me out of the equation i'm still reading your entrance as horribly scummy. i'm trying to ignore the amished tell because i'm thinking you're experienced enough to know to avoid that as scum, and it could just be the indication that you're foot-in-mouth town. but i just disagree with so much of what you've already said in such a short span of time that it's really somehow unbelievable to me that you read the same thread i did. and while i want to think it makes you scum i think it's just more wifom for me because on the flip side why would scum do that. ew.

I think I've only been nk'd once as town

yay mislynches

I never said any picks were scummy? In fact I've been trying to point out that I consider the picks null because WIFOM isn't any fun to get into.

When I said I thought someone was scummy it was for a reason. Don't try to say you've done as much as DeasVail please.. Reading your ISO hurts my soullll
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 440, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 426, Viomi wrote:farside22, reck: What's your case on Pine? I mean he's inactive as hell and his posting past RVS is literally just fluff. I see no reason for your votes to be where they are when they could be somewhere helpful.

In post 416, xRECKONERx wrote:Mmm.

He has done nothing and Pine is not a player who does nothing in games, meaning it's either a) strategic (warranting a vote) or b) accidental (warranting a wakeup call)

I saw that. Does that still hold now that he's been replaced, though? Your vote is still on him although he was being replaced for inactivity, which isn't indicative of his alignment I don't think.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Marquis »

i'm not saying i've done more than dv

but i do take major issue with you saying my posts have been useless, which you seem to be doing because they're shorter than most. there's some conversational shit in there but i'm attached to this game moreso than usual and even looking at my iso i'm still seeing the majority of my posts holding relevance to the game as it was in that moment

- have you even read the game as it is? i'm trying to figure out why your reads and opinions are so
odd
and right now it feels like it's due to your focus on isos instead of actually caring about the context of posts- posts on this page and the previous seem to indicate something like this happening
link in bio
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 458, Marquis wrote:i'm not saying i've done more than dv

but i do take major issue with you saying my posts have been useless, which you seem to be doing because they're shorter than most. there's some conversational shit in there but i'm attached to this game moreso than usual and even looking at my iso i'm still seeing the majority of my posts holding relevance to the game as it was in that moment

- have you even read the game as it is? i'm trying to figure out why your reads and opinions are so
odd
and right now it feels like it's due to your focus on isos instead of actually caring about the context of posts- posts on this page and the previous seem to indicate something like this happening

I read the entire game and I really think you didn't help much at all. It's not the lenghts, I'm fine with posts that are short if they're to the point and helpful.
Yours just.. aren't. 80% fluff, 5% wtfbullshit and 5% usefulness
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 426, Viomi wrote:farside22, reck: What's your case on Pine? I mean he's inactive as hell and his posting past RVS is literally just fluff. I see no reason for your votes to be where they are when they could be somewhere helpful.

He has done nothing and Pine is not a player who does nothing in games, meaning it's either a) strategic (warranting a vote) or b) accidental (warranting a wakeup call)

In post 441, Quilford wrote:

• BBmolla replaces Pine. Thanks, and welcome!

The deadline will now resume at (expired on 2015-02-27 02:46:57), effective immediately.

In post 442, xRECKONERx wrote:
unvote

what the fuck are you talking about

bbbbbbbullshit

VOTE: Viomi

it's almost like you're just making up fluff questioning without reading the thread!
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 457, Viomi wrote:

I saw that. Does that still hold now that he's been replaced, though? Your vote is still on him although he was being replaced for inactivity, which isn't indicative of his alignment I don't think.

you made this post AFTER i had unvoted already

you asked me why my vote was on Pine BEFORE he was replaced
green shirt thursdays
Chrimi
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Chrimi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Chrimi »

In post 461, xRECKONERx wrote:

I missed your unvote somehow, oops.

And he was already obviously going to be replaced, he had been prodded twice and hadn't been online for quite a while... Did you still think he was going to come back?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 462, Chrimi wrote:
In post 461, xRECKONERx wrote:

I missed your unvote somehow, oops.

And he was already obviously going to be replaced, he had been prodded twice and hadn't been online for quite a while... Did you still think he was going to come back?

Ugh.
Slipped again.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Marquis »

holy shit
that's L-1

and as much as viomi irks me:

- i miss the great aronis wagon which dissolved way too easily

- this viomi wagon is way too quick and combined with my resrreserreservations (srsly viomi rn looks at least twice more like totowtown!aronis than aronis himself, not that I'm using aronis meta for viomi, but the things she's saying are just so callous that it's hard to think that she's actually playing a scumgame rn) i really really dont like it

- again, it feels like people are piling on viomi for the lack of fufilter. vioviiviviomi has been around long enough that I'm pretty she knows the gist of amished unueven if under a different name and i'm inclined to think her play here is so unashamedly ~different from everyone else's that it's probtprobproprpprobtown
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by Marquis »

ok so phoneposting is screwing up lately

i'll come back to mafiaamafia tomorrow
link in bio
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I have all day tomorrow to read this, expect it to be done then.

I'm aware of deadline, deal with it.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Reck you scum bro?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by Marquis »

before i go, bbmolla pings

aronis/bbpine/vda?
link in bio
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 464, Marquis wrote:holy shit
that's L-1

and as much as viomi irks me:

- i miss the great aronis wagon which dissolved way too easily

- this viomi wagon is way too quick and combined with my resrreserreservations (srsly viomi rn looks at least twice more like totowtown!aronis than aronis himself, not that I'm using aronis meta for viomi, but the things she's saying are just so callous that it's hard to think that she's actually playing a scumgame rn) i really really dont like it

- again, it feels like people are piling on viomi for the lack of fufilter. vioviiviviomi has been around long enough that I'm pretty she knows the gist of amished unueven if under a different name and i'm inclined to think her play here is so unashamedly ~different from everyone else's that it's probtprobproprpprobtown

I'd much prefer a Bunny lynch... Especially since Aronis has been gone for the entire weekend. I want to see what he says in the next two days before deadline... I'll stay extra active to move my vote if we get close to the deadline and you guys don't want to lynch Bunny, but I prefer it over anything else.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by Marquis »

bookitty is town. it's a strong read.

and actually if i'm wrong at this point, i don't care because she is not going to be lynched today, and her role isn't the right d1 lynch to waste on minor suspicisuspicion.

why is aronis town to you? leaving for real this time so i'll get back to u on this come morning, but unlike my read on you i think his scumminess isn't a result of bluntness but rather unusually overly careful posts from him that ateatrearearare alsoalsalsimulatansimulatasimulatsimulasimulsimusimsissimultaneously just... out of place and they don't flow like an actual town mindset
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by Marquis »

oh my god fuckcock this "autocorrect"
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by Marquis »

WHAT TIS HAPPENING
link in bio
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 470, Marquis wrote:bookitty is town. it's a strong read.

and actually if i'm wrong at this point, i don't care because she is not going to be lynched today, and her role isn't the right d1 lynch to waste on minor suspicisuspicion.

why is aronis town to you? leaving for real this time so i'll get back to u on this come morning, but unlike my read on you i think his scumminess isn't a result of bluntness but rather unusually overly careful posts from him that ateatrearearare alsoalsalsimulatansimulatasimulatsimulasimulsimusimsissimultaneously just... out of place and they don't flow like an actual town mindset

Aronis is not town to me. As I've said, I find him a little scummy.. I just don't like lynching slots with so few posts and so little information to gain from it.

I do understand where you're coming from though... I'm too lazy to go meta him, but I do feel the awkward withholding of information you and Kitty were speaking of.

What do you think about Jingle and DeasVail? Any reads from you on those two?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by Viomi »

Also just a heads up: I really hate Antihero's "I'm too lazy to read the game and see what the new replacement said and whatnot, but I'll leave my vote on the L-2 wagon."

Any thoughts on that (directed towards anyone and everyone)?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”