Mini 1646: Quil's Smalltown (Game over!)

Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 497, Bookitty wrote:Happy birthday, DeasVail!

We have a little more than two days til deadline. I don't like that Viomi came into the game and ISO'd only her predecessor and me. I feel like this shows a premeditated agenda without real curiosity or interest in scumhunting from an unbiased point of view.

This push also doesn't make sense given that Viomi is now voting Anti, who would inherit my role if I were lynched.

To me, it looks like she doesn't want my role in the game at all.

Wait why'd he inherit your role if you were lynched? What?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 467, BBmolla wrote:Reck you scum bro?

yee
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 499, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: viomi

Reck I suggest copping anti

i suggest

maybe
green shirt thursdays
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 500, Viomi wrote:

We have a little more than two days til deadline. I don't like that Viomi came into the game and ISO'd only her predecessor and me. I feel like this shows a premeditated agenda without real curiosity or interest in scumhunting from an unbiased point of view.

This push also doesn't make sense given that Viomi is now voting Anti, who would inherit my role if I were lynched.

Wait why'd he inherit your role if you were lynched? What?

He'd inherit /anyone's/ role if they died... (which by the way makes it very bad for you to lynch Aronis today because then Universal Backup will gain that role)
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Viomi »

Your logic here, if I'm following correctly BooKitty, is:

I want to lynch Antihero for being scummy, who would inherit the first person to die's role.
To you, that means I'm trying to stop him from getting your role in specific... Why? Why would I think that if anti didn't get lynched, you wouldn't? You're not the one at L-1 last I checked :L

Why are you so obsessed with the game and all of your tells revolving around your role being able or unable to do stuff?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Vio: I don't recall anything from anti.

Vote: boo
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Viomi »

Oh fuck /yeah/

Sorry Shiidaji

VOTE: BooKitty
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Bookitty »

I'm reading your thought process like this based on your actions so far:

1. Upon your arrival to the thread, you read your predecessor's ISO to see if you think he was scummy. You do, so you push immediately for the lynch of one of two investigative roles in the game.

2. No one really is on board with your plan, so your next move is to go for the universal backup role. Did you know he was the universal backup? It's hard to tell with your shock and surprise that he would inherit my role if I were lynched today.

If you think that I am the scummiest (something you've repeatedly said -- I comprised your entire scumteam, remember) then why would you want my investigative role given to the person you think is the second scummiest? Yet that's certainly the result that would occur if you had gotten your way, right?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Aronis »

Prod dodge. I might post something tonight.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 507, Bookitty wrote:I'm reading your thought process like this based on your actions so far:

1. Upon your arrival to the thread, you read your predecessor's ISO to see if you think he was scummy. You do, so you push immediately for the lynch of one of two investigative roles in the game.

2. No one really is on board with your plan, so your next move is to go for the universal backup role. Did you know he was the universal backup? It's hard to tell with your shock and surprise that he would inherit my role if I were lynched today.

If you think that I am the scummiest (something you've repeatedly said -- I comprised your entire scumteam, remember) then why would you want my investigative role given to the person you think is the second scummiest? Yet that's certainly the result that would occur if you had gotten your way, right?

No, again I'm having trouble with keeping track of all the different roles as I'm not used to doing so, so I did not realize he was the Universal Backup until you said something.

And I was looking at my predecessor's ISO and trying to follow his thought process- since he's the only confirmed town to me besides myself, and therefore the most trustworthy- and the main thing that made sense was that he wanted you lynched. So I looked at you to see his reasons for wanting you lynched as part of my joining the game, saw how scummy you are, and placed my vote and made a case accordingly before reading the thread. Once I read the thread, I decided I definitely still think you're the scummiest (although anti comes pretty close)

BTW guys; Before one of you does something dumb like hammer me, we should probably discuss night actions to some extent, yeah? We could get some confirms possibly if we play our hands right (or at least figure out who isn't buddies for some later confirms once one of them dies.. For instance, we have four people play actions on eachother that we can detect, and if all four of them do it and there's a kill, they're not all necessarily confirmed but we know none of those 4 are partners together.)

EDIT: Oh yay, Aronis is back!
Please do post something ASAP, we are reaching deadline.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Bookitty »

@Farside: You are on fair warning; unless you are scum, you owe me cookies at the end of this game. I WILL COLLECT.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Viomi »

Now that I know we have a Universal Backup, the one thing making me apprehensive about lynching you is gone.

My vote isn't moving unless we really need a hammer on anti or some scumbitch
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 511, Viomi wrote:Now that I know we have a Universal Backup, the one thing making me apprehensive about lynching you is gone.

You get that this doesn't make sense? You were JUST voting the Universal Backup. That means you thought he was scum. So tomorrow you would be trying to lynch the investigative role yet again, right?

@Anyone: Is it important to anyone but Viomi that I keep answering every one of these accusations? I can continue if it's helping anyone, but I feel like I'm just helping her clutter the thread.

@Farside: Why did you think that scum-Pine was going to steal your role?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 512, Bookitty wrote:
In post 511, Viomi wrote:Now that I know we have a Universal Backup, the one thing making me apprehensive about lynching you is gone.

You get that this doesn't make sense? You were JUST voting the Universal Backup. That means you thought he was scum. So tomorrow you would be trying to lynch the investigative role yet again, right?

@Anyone: Is it important to anyone but Viomi that I keep answering every one of these accusations? I can continue if it's helping anyone, but I feel like I'm just helping her clutter the thread.

@Farside: Why did you think that scum-Pine was going to steal your role?

I know you don't like answering questions as you've shown, but that's okay.

Oh look, rhetorical questions you were getting mad at me for! I'm going to actually answer these though because unlike you, I like information!

It does make sense. I think he's scum and do indeed want him lynched... But if we can get him to investigate someone tonight, splendid! And if we find out he lied, then he's confirmed scum! Otherwise, we get free investigations! Woop woop!
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 513, Viomi wrote:I know you don't like answering questions as you've shown, but that's okay.

Oh look, rhetorical questions you were getting mad at me for! I'm going to actually answer these though because unlike you, I like information!

None of my questions were rhetorical that I recall. I believe I have answered every one of your questions so far, but it looks to me as if there is no end in sight. Spamming the thread helps no one, so I'm done with this particular back-and-forth, Viomi.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 512, Bookitty wrote:You get that this doesn't make sense?

Perhaps rhetorical is the wrong word.

Your answer here:
In post 484, Bookitty wrote:2. Presenting various possibilities that contradict each other does not in itself constitute contradicting oneself. If you want to link me up to post numbers that you think include contradictions, I'll look at it more closely.

Was very inadequate. You said trying to prove alignment on just his role was speculation and WIFOM, and then tried pushing it as the main reason behind your case. Is this not contradictory, unless you believe WIFOM isn't a logical fallacy and is somehow a good thing?

Your answer to me asking about your contradiction there TWICE was 1. Nothing and 2. The above quote... After I had already quoted and pointed out exactly where you contradicted yourself (TWICE), you ask for me to link you to the post numbers. Have you considered that perhaps the reason I keep asking these 'endless' questions is because
you're not giving satisfactory answers at all?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Bookitty id give you brownie points for cutting her off
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:29 am

Post by DeasVail »

Thanks Bookitty.

I agree with what you've said in this post, but my feelings of conflict are from other things I find really weird from scum about the slot. I don't really expect people to wait for me to sort out my complicated feelings though, and am not going to mind terribly if Viomi is lynched before I decide exactly what I'd want to do with her, but I will try to make a decision when I get home today. There is the temptation just to forget all cautiousness for a moment and hammer her though!
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 516, Flubbernugget wrote:Bookitty id give you brownie points for cutting her off

Shut up you useless piece of shit
(See my sig)

In post 517, DeasVail wrote:

Thanks Bookitty.

I agree with what you've said in this post, but my feelings of conflict are from other things I find really weird from scum about the slot. I don't really expect people to wait for me to sort out my complicated feelings though, and am not going to mind terribly if Viomi is lynched before I decide exactly what I'd want to do with her, but I will try to make a decision when I get home today. There is the temptation just to forget all cautiousness for a moment and hammer her though!

Yes,let's not use our heads and just hammer away before we have a chance to discuss night actions!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Aronis »

Since DeasVail is like officially the best mafia player now, I think I might just start sheeping him.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 519, Aronis wrote:Since DeasVail is like officially the best mafia player now, I think I might just start sheeping him.

Good idea, I trust DeasVail's vote more than I trust yours.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Reading now fellas.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by BBmolla »

@Mod: Could the archivist see scum visit their nightkill and night action target? Or does archivist only see role actions?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by BBmolla »

@mod: If I steal someone's role, does their action succeed that night?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Reck I'm gonna lynch you tomorrow dood

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”