mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5825 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Apologies for the late update--my computer decided to be an ass and refuse to connect to the internet for some ungodly reason.

Impossibear is at L-2.

5-4
:

Impossibear - 3 (Pirate Ika, Frightened inmate number3, Muffin)

Frightened inmate number3 - 2 (Impossibear, Titus)

Not Voting - 3 (theelkspeaks, Nobody Special, Ankamius)

5 to lynch.

Impossibear for the lynch.
(I'll calculate deadlines starting Tuesday.)
Last edited by mastin2 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5826 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5824, Pirate Ika wrote:
In post 5823, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 5821, Titus wrote:In the commie scenario,

The communists have a chance of being dicks to town but you and Bear are giving yourselves a zero chance of winning by leaving commies alive.

In no commies scenario,

The analysis makes sense.

Since town wins either way, let's use the no commies fail safe. Join me. There's chance I could be wrong and there are no commies, but the plan works the same since you and bear cannot win together.

you are saying that no commies exist? isn't that the entire premise of how you are ordering town to act? cos there are a bunch of commies running around?

so now....you are suggesting there no commies? but still follow thro with your dumb plan? lol, no.

sorry

No. I am saying there are more likely than not commies. However, given the possibility of commies and a risk free plan of dealing with it...why not?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5827 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Break the plan with specifics or vote for it ika.

Histronics are not helpful.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5828 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5822, Titus wrote:The more pirate ika and muffin resist based on fear mongering, the more convinced I become that this is the rational play.

If someone had a proven way to make it where you'd never break your arm again at the possibility but not certainty of taking a paper cut, would you take it? Yes if you trusted the offer.

Here we have a guaranteed way to ensure a bad scenario cannot happen. We should take it.

AHAHAHAHAHA

THE ONLY 1 FEAR MONGERING IS YOU!!!

MUFFIN AND I ARE TRYING TO CUT THROUGH THE BULLSHIT!!!

YOU WANNA LYNCH FIN BASED ON THEM BEING A COMMIE!!!

SO WHO IS A COMMIE WITH THEM?????

MUFFIN? US? YOU HAVE ELK BOY AS DICTATOR WHICH YOU LEAPED ONTO ONLY AFTER I SAID HE MIGHT BE THE LAST DICTATOR!!!!

DO YOU THINK ANK WLD OUT IN THE WAY THAT HE DID AS A GRPSCUM COMMIE???

I WLD TELL YOU TO AT LEAST TO KEEP YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT BUT I REALLY DON'T THINK YOU CAN!!!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5829 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Yelling helps no one.

There is bullshit you are ignoring. Blizzard claiming a guilty on shos and pursuing it makes zero sense as the last Hippie scum if he did not actually believe shos was scum. Then there's a communist miller with no communist faction, that seems unlikely. Add in the three of you essentially win the game if we are wrong today...

I have said the communist team a few times now. I have never said Ank is a commie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frightened inmate number3
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5830 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by Frightened inmate number3 »

In post 5739, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:you're 99.9% certain there are communists in the same way you were 99.9% certain there's an sk - very unlikely, but if there is an sk, it's ank. and if there is a communist, it's still ank because all other kills are accounted for.

let's just bring this up again

titus, do you believe an sk exists?

because most of your thoughts about communists existing are predicated on the idea that there wouldn't be a miller for something that doesn't exist

so if you think there's communists then you must think there's an sk

who are all of these mysterious hidden in the shadows scum
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5831 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5827, Titus wrote:Break the plan with specifics or vote for it pirate ika.

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5832 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5830, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:
In post 5739, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:you're 99.9% certain there are communists in the same way you were 99.9% certain there's an sk - very unlikely, but if there is an sk, it's ank. and if there is a communist, it's still ank because all other kills are accounted for.

let's just bring this up again

titus, do you believe an sk exists?

because most of your thoughts about communists existing are predicated on the idea that there wouldn't be a miller for something that doesn't exist

so if you think there's communists then you must think there's an sk

who are all of these mysterious hidden in the shadows scum

Ank is most likely the SK.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5833 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by Titus »

But given 3 vig claims that would be the least likely one to exist.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5834 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5831, Titus wrote:
In post 5827, Titus wrote:Break the plan with specifics or vote for it pirate ika.

Show how scum win or accept the plan.

Fin3 you proposed the plan. This essentially is your plan but the possibility of you getting lynched is sooner rather than later.

Why do you have a problem with this order?

Good night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5835 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5827, Titus wrote:Break the plan with specifics or vote for it ika.

why aren't you wanting to lynch claimed scum?

thats my plan

eta: scumclaimed!bear is all for that plan? does this tell you nothing?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5836 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 5819, Pirate Ika wrote:ALSO ^ WAS MOLLIE IN CASE ANY1 WAS WONDERING

Of course I knew it was mollie. How? While ika misspells every single word he types, at
least
he gets 99% of the required letters in there. Unlike you.

Also: Shut up. Shut up shut up SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP.

Seriously, go on V/LA until Monday so I can have a chance to read and post.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5837 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:30 pm

In post 5829, Titus wrote:Yelling helps no one.

trying to talk to you reasonably helps no one either but hey what do we know you're titus and you're our queen

In post 5829, Titus wrote:There is bullshit you are ignoring.

ok. i'll refrain from making a comment about hypocrisy at this time

In post 5829, Titus wrote:Blizzard claiming a guilty on shos and pursuing it makes zero sense as the last Hippie scum if he did not actually believe shos was scum.

shos and pv (who had massive amounts of towncred) claimed guilties on blizzard

it was either let himself get lynched and then wait for wisdom to get lynched or attempt to take out shos then and there with a fake guilty

not to mention it still makes absolutely zero sense for anyone to frame shos as scum on night 2. also there's how you're proposing there's a 3 man communist team with both a framer and tailor (considering your suspicion on ika after copping them night 4). because yes titus those are different action types.

In post 5829, Titus wrote:Then there's a communist miller with no communist faction, that seems unlikely.

we'll cover this again in a bit.

In post 5829, Titus wrote:Add in the three of you essentially win the game if we are wrong today...

we'll cover this in a bit.

In post 5829, Titus wrote:I have said the communist team a few times now. I have never said Ank is a commie.

pirate ika, muffin, and fin3 are your commies, i remember.

i think you fail to realize that the only one fearmongering is you. you are fearmongering over the 0% chance of us three being a scumteam and going against all evidence pointing to the contrary.

this is the setup you propose.

2. Pirate Ika (pirate mollie+ika)
5. Muffin
6. Frightened inmate number3

1. theelkspeaks

4. Impossibear (EspeciallyTheLies+Jingle)

7. Ankamius

3. Nobody Special
8. Titus

notice how i had to try and fucking pick a random color that wasn't red orange green blue or purple for communists because while we have

In post 5577, mastin2 wrote:
Awesome
Town
Compulsive
SK
-Miller Vigilante
killed night four

to indicate sk color all we have for communists is

In post 2262, mastin2 wrote:
Town
Communist Miller
beaten to a bloody pulp N1

which even points to the already-unlikely scenario of there being an sk but no communists as more likely than your scenario.

so back to this.

2. Pirate Ika (pirate mollie+ika)
5. Muffin
6. Frightened inmate number3

1. theelkspeaks

4. Impossibear (EspeciallyTheLies+Jingle)

7. Ankamius

3. Nobody Special
8. Titus

so first off i'm glad to see that you finally accept blizzard wasn't lying about ns being inno and that he's town. i'm proud. doesn't fucking matter if he was tailored n1, in any scenario ns is town.

if this is the case there is no fucking way you expect all that scum to follow the plans of a town insane cop. to follow your plans. i just. don't understand.

even in your fantasy world that postulates lynching me will flip a communist, there is no way scum is going to agree to murder and lynch each other so that you still have a chance to win.

in your scenario and you lynch me - there's still the commie, sk, dictator, and hippie kills all floating around. 4 scumkills and 2 town left. will they all agree with the plan to shoot each other so that town can win? fuck no. don't forget ank and ika are bulletproof. so if muffin and bear and elk die and town miraculously escapes unharmed, it's 1/1/2, no lynch, kill the town and force a tie/gamble on x-shot vests. no town win.

if muffin and only one of bear and elk die, you can agree to team up with them to lynch a bp scum, then go into night 1/1/2, in which case bp scum shoots town and it'll most likely become a 1/1/1 kingmaker. no town win.

alternative: in your scenario, the correct play is to remove ankamius, so as to remove a potential sk and either way completely remove a kill from the equation to eliminate that huge extra risk. then you get bear and elk to shoot me and muffin, hoping they get lucky with a roleblock on us just for extra points if you want, and since that guarantees two of three commies are dead by night anyway we'd have to shoot one of bear/elk to make it 1/1/2, in which case you'd lynch bp-ika and lose to bear or no lynch and repeat/force scum to kill town and lose to one of them. no town win.

in summary titus, in your proposed setup town has already lost, because you are never going to be able to count on 6 scum to comply with 1 town's demands (while the other 1 town sits in the corner wondering if that titus girl claimed something or not, who knows, it's okay ns none of us know what's going on with titus either it's not just you).

you can count on bear to say they like your plan. because you're giving them an out and you're literally the only one right now who they think is dumb enough to let them live.

also as for something i saw about you saying ika muffin and i are fighting this too hard so you must be right, i suggest you take a chance to... i don't know, become a little kid and grow up and learn how humans work all over again. because news flash, people tend to argue when someone says something wrong about them.

it's just. so fucking simple.

and maybe this argument is making me go crazy but i am wondering why if you think there are 3 communists left you want to lynch the towniest of those possible communists. the one that claimed vig on aa9, dgb, klingon, and guille, who were all near-universal scumreads. who we could have left to lynch instead. who was in a neighborhood...

this gets its own paragraph. not only did we have a daytalk neighborhood of cop, miller, vig, and doc, which makes perfect sense setup design wise, but in your scenario...

in your scenario, the neighborhood is

town cop
town doc
communist [framer/tailor/?]
communist [framer/tailor/?]

the cop claimed day 1. the doc claimed day 1.

i am claiming the aa9 "shot" line of kills, so therefore if you think we are communists these must be our kills.

why did we not just take out the doc early on? we could have just said scum must have killed him because bulba is a threat, which he is.

why did we choose to shoot klingon over bulba on night 3, when shos was already dead?

just why would we shoot lynchable universal scumreads

why

this post is already too long and i have spent too much time rehashing a lot of the same points that you either refuse to listen to or when you do listen throw occam's razor out the window and make up a shitload of implausible theories about roles that don't exist just to mold the world to your narrow viewpoint that mostly consists of your irrational nightmares.

this is unhealthy for me. i should not have to waste this much time or effort trying to convince you not to lynch confscum, or at the very least lynch a bulletproof sk over crosskillable groupscum and then even over bulletproof groupscum. i still don't understand why if ika and muffin and i must all be communists to you you're not lynching the bulletproof communist instead.

impossibear wants you to lynch me because they recognize i'm actually a fucking vig and agreeing to your insanity not only removes a town player that wants to lynch them but also a town vig that wants to shoot them so they'd have to waste their rb on me if neither of us got lynch.

i am spending too much energy again. note to self, next time before you let titus anger you into writing anything else over 4 lines, just replace out.

pedit hey titus i have a problem with the plan because i know there's a chance i'm town's only vig, and by lynching me you're leaving a town win in the hands of claimed scum, likely scum, and possible bulletproof sk. and i want to guarantee we go into night 1/6 or 1/1/5, not 1/1/5 (bear rbs ank, titus and ns can die, and we only win if we're sure on elk being dictator which i'm not willing to risk a lynch on) 1/1/1/4 (town loses no matter what because there's a bulletproof sk)
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5838 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:37 pm

i am also really angry that this game doesn't seem to have a set deadline because at this rate i will have to wait at least 3 more whole weeks just to get what should be a really fucking simple scumlynch
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5839 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:41 pm

i feel it is important to let everyone know that while i am not a physically violent person this is the most i have ever wanted to punch a face and i came close to actually throwing my laptop to the ground. close as in it was in my hands over the edge of the bed.
i do not know why i feel that sharing these stories will help
but i think it does
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5840 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:43 pm

i just checked and there is nothing in the rules about getting myself modkilled
we can go with that and then lynch impossibear and that's a town win too i think
public poll: do it? don't do it?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5841 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:46 pm

i really just do not want to play with titus any longer but at the same time do not want town to lose by having only her presence and not mine, and do not want to make the mod try and find a replacement for this game.
someone please tell me they sympathize with my dilemma.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5842 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5841, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:i really just do not want to play with titus any longer but at the same time do not want town to lose by having only her presence and not mine, and do not want to make the mod try and find a replacement for this game.
someone please tell me they sympathize with my dilemma.

*hugs fin*

me and mollie are in a call right now and we are with you all the way. We understand you pain and agony.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5843 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:49 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

And the call just disconnected...
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5844 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

I want to have fin's mafia babies.

so we can them in 1 big giant communist family.

@ fin

I have been trying to hold ika back from tearing into titus but I can promise you he feels every bit of your emotion.

it must mean you are a communist tho

god this post will be so embarrassing post game if you actually are!
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5845 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

also plz don't get modkilled ever
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5846 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:09 pm

thank you
hugs
i am town
can we hydra after this is done two or all of us? maybe you could be a communist with ank and really just buddying me to death but either way you are calming me down and making me feel ok and i value people who can do that for me. it is a very special thing.
i am also jealous of your hydra dynamic. i admire it and want to learn how to handle things with a hydra partner like that.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5847 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5846, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:thank you
hugs
i am town
can we hydra after this is done two or all of us? maybe you could be a communist with ank and really just buddying me to death but either way you are calming me down and making me feel ok and i value people who can do that for me. it is a very special thing.
i am also jealous of your hydra dynamic. i admire it and want to learn how to handle things with a hydra partner like that.

only if we can call our hydra commies4life
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5848 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

make that commies4l1f3 cos that wld be funnier
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5849 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5837, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:all we have for communists is
In post 2262, mastin2 wrote:
Town
Communist Miller
beaten to a bloody pulp N1
<<< Clarification: The color in Pine's "Communist" flip should be color=black. That is an inconsistency on my end. >>>
In post 5838, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:i am also really angry that this game doesn't seem to have a set deadline because at this rate i will have to wait at least 3 more whole weeks just to get what should be a really fucking simple scumlynch
<<< Clarification: The game has a set deadline of 3 weeks from daystart. I simply haven't been including a deadline counter in my VCs. >>>
In post 5840, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:i just checked and there is nothing in the rules about getting myself modkilled
<<< Clarification: Actually, yes, it is: "standard site rules" include rules covering modkills. They will punish the player getting modkilled in the most severe way possible for that player's faction, at MINIMUM. It is also, incidentally, a violation of the "don't be a jerkass" rule, and most importantly of all, the "loophole abuse" rule. >>>
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”