thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

In post 376, The_Relentless wrote:ywrcbwrz still owes me a response, also.
Lily wonders if this is referring to Lily.
If it is Lily wonders if The Relentless could restate the question for Lily because Lily forgot what Lily was asked, if Lily was asked anything.
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

ywrcbwrz is Dan, he said so himself
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

i would never forget your username thdgkdms!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.4

• Serenes Forest [4] - Kilgamayan, thdgkdms, The_Relentless, Sky_Paladin
  • notscience [1] - Malakittens
  • Malakittens [0] -
  • Shadoweh [1] - GuyInFreezer
  • GuyInFreezer [3] - Sakura Hana, Shadoweh, Kilgamayan
  • pieguyn [1] - zMuffinMan
  • Sakura Hana [2] - Kagami, Kilgamayan
  • Ankamius [2] - Drezi, Sakura Hana
  • The_Relentless [2] - Ankamius, ActionDan
  • SXTLHGaiden [0] -
  • ActionDan [0] -
  • thdgkdms [0] -
  • SB [0] -
  • Sky_Paladin [3] - SB, Rylai Crestfall, Kilgamayan
  • Drezi [1] - Kilgamayan
  • Kilgamayan [0] -
  • Rylai Crestfall [1] - pieguyn
  • zMuffinMan [0] -
  • Kagami [0] -

Not Voting [3]
- SXTLHGaiden, notscience, Serenes Forest

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Deadline is March 5, 2015, at Noon PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2015-03-05 14:00:00)
Last edited by FakeGod on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 383, Shadoweh wrote:So I would expect that any double/quintuple/whatever vote powers on one person in general won't be usable in LYLO.

My ability still works in LyLo.
In post 391, Kilgamayan wrote:If it's for sealing purposes, why hasn't she addressed GIF's claim that his day-use card can't be sealed?

Idc if it can be sealed or not, nor trust what he says, it looked to me like a way to make me unseal it.
In post 393, Kilgamayan wrote:The more I think about her GIF vote the more it rubs me the wrong way given his claim (and her non-addressing of it).

I didn't ignore it, but i didn't feel like giving it importance considering 1) It could be GIF joking and 2) If it's true he shouldn't be scared of me sealing it anyway, so who cares if my vote's there.
Why is it important to you that I'm sealing GIF's possible day cards?
And @All why is it so fricken important that i'm using my votes to seal people's day cards? I am using my votes the way i want to use them, not the way people want me to use them.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

In post 402, The_Relentless wrote:i would never forget your username thdgkdms!
Lily is glad! Maybe Lily can enjoy the Spring together with you!
thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

Lily will say for the other Lily that Lily thinks that it is amusing that you people think that you can stop Lily and Lily!
Once Lily and Lily start working together, Lily and Lily can't be stopped!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 404, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 383, Shadoweh wrote:So I would expect that any double/quintuple/whatever vote powers on one person in general won't be usable in LYLO.

My ability still works in LyLo.

As far as I can tell, your ability doesn't double-vote one person. Voting two seperate people doesn't actually bring you closer to LYLO.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
SB
SB
Goon
SB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by SB »

In post 374, The_Relentless wrote:
@SB
: do you still think Sky_Paladin is scum? in #266 you seem to suspect him but in #86 you said his recent post was a counter-example of your suspicions. did you read his post? what were your thoughts?

I'm pretty much skimming because of time constraints so his posts haven't really left an impression on me. I asked GIF about Sky because my scumread on him was still lingering and the townread seemed out of nowhere which was confusing to me. My other thoughts are "fuck I should've done this work last week" and that I agree with your points on Sakura Hana since she hasn't really done much and randomly locking spellcards is really weird.

I also think Pie saying that he'd rather form reads from play than rolespec (somewhere around 170 iirc) and then not really doing much is sort of weird? It sort of looks like posturing. I also feel like when he got his Rylai suspicion the defense of GIF was really over the top considering that others had been saying that GIF hadn't done much seemed to get a free pass?

UNVOTE: Sky Paladin
VOTE: pieguyn

out of time
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by Rylai Crestfall »

Quick thoughts before sleep:

@Pie on SB
Just because I dislike the use of meta doesn't mean I don't accept the use of it, and thinking somebody would try to be less outstanding early in the game as scum sounds reasonable to me, so no I don't agree with the SB scum read, especially if that's all he's going by

Anka: Literally forgot existed, some reads would be nice

Thdgk: Updated reads on Serene and anybody else you think might be scum would be nice

GIF: If you say you only townread, then I could let that slide for now. And not for long.

Notscience: Actually I have no idea what his reads are completely, at least GIF provides something if not much of anything, and I think I'll stick my vote here while waiting for stuff

Actiondan: Cool with since he's actually posting (I also like what he's posting so)

VOTE: Unvote
Vote notscience

Still don't like Sky, but I'd rather keep my vote here while waiting for updated responses from him
thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

In post 409, Rylai Crestfall wrote:Thdgk: Updated reads on Serene and anybody else you think might be scum would be nice
Lily wonders what there is to update about the not-very-Serene Forest when Lily sees that Lily's latest posts have been about the Forest...
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by Drezi »

VOTE: Rylai

So we have more of this quick thoughts before sleep again.

In post 409, Rylai Crestfall wrote:Anka: Literally forgot existed, some reads would be nice

Notscience: Actually I have no idea what his reads are completely, at least GIF provides something if not much of anything, and I think I'll stick my vote here while waiting for stuff

Seems like you picked people off the top of your head to ask for reads, also as for notsci "I have no idea what his reads are
completely
" while that could be said for a bunch of other players just as easily.

In post 409, Rylai Crestfall wrote:GIF: If you say you only townread, then I could let that slide for now. And not for long.

It looks pretty hypocritical (and as an attempt at appearing to be on top of things) to address GIF with that threatening "I could let that slide for now" tone, while you yourself haven't been doing much.
Still you call out Anka saying "you even forgot they existed" (what about me or Gaiden for example for that matter?). What makes the lack of reads from notscience different than the rest you didn't even mention, so that it makes you vote him for?

In post 409, Rylai Crestfall wrote:Actiondan: Cool with since he's actually posting (I also like what he's posting so)

He gave you an early townread, and you like his posts well, ok.

In post 409, Rylai Crestfall wrote:Thdgk: Updated reads on Serene and anybody else you think might be scum would be nice

And this feels just as random, like Lily has been focusing on burning down the forest in most of their posts, latest ones included, and even voiced who else might be scum according to them in and so ???
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 409, Rylai Crestfall wrote:

Actiondan: Cool with since he's actually posting (I also like what he's posting so)

What do you like about the posting?

Side note: the serious bananas thing is absolutely incredible. Is that what SB stands for, SB?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:48 am

Post by pieguyn »

I actually agree with Drezi's overall assessment, although I don't endorse every single one of his points. doesn't *actually* have any original thoughts in it, it's just Rylai asking a bunch of ppl for updated reads. also don't particularly get why Sky_Paladin fell off his radar when afaict Sky_Paladin still hadn't done anything to adequately address his point on him (?). there's still only 1 post with more involved content () and in hindsight I don't like where his focus is; it's entirely him defending himself as opposed to asking questions or trying to analyze posts. it feels more like he's just posting random stuff with no direction behind it, as opposed to trying to do anything to legitimately game solve or push his reads.

I don't get where the town reads on thds are coming from. will prob go through and explain why I haven't liked his posts later, but I'm out the door in a few mins
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Unvote: GIF
Vote: Rylai
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 389, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 385, Ankamius wrote:Shadoweh: Can you run through your tdgflsflmnop/Malakittens/ActionDan reads for me?

No. They're obviously town. If you think they're scummy I probably think you're stupid. Or just unfamiliaar with one of them like Kilga.

That's actually the opposite of what I mean. I'm townhunting right now.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 409, Rylai Crestfall wrote:Anka: Literally forgot existed, some reads would be nice

I'd rather not.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 398, Shadoweh wrote:Are you on board with me to super vote and double-hammer two people today?

I would prefer this didn't happen today, unless there's a popular desire to see two players in particular lynched. In another game, I might not care as much, but in a role madness game, I'd prefer not doing this until at least D2.

In post 408, SB wrote:I also feel like when he got his Rylai suspicion the defense of GIF was really over the top considering that others had been saying that GIF hadn't done much seemed to get a free pass?

What specifically was over-the-top about it? I didn't really agree with the point pieguy was making about singling out GIF, but I didn't feel it was over-the-top and I'm not seeing how this, out of all the things you could point out in pieguy's play, as scummy.

In post 413, pieguyn wrote:I actually agree with Drezi's overall assessment, although I don't endorse every single one of his points.

Heh. While I think Rylai is quite possibly scum (or at least has not done anything that looks town), I don't think Drezi's points are all that strong. In general, I'm not a fan of picking apart little things and trying to make them appear scummy (like the AD comment) and the only real comment Drezi wrote that I could potentially agree with is the last one (though I can also imagine a perfectly valid explanation for it).

In post 413, pieguyn wrote:I don't get where the town reads on thds are coming from

He seems townish. *shrug*

Anyway, I probably won't be around as much over the weekend.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:47 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 364, ActionDan wrote:A key difference would be that rylai has content and a vote i like

Also, this has been bothering me, since (as of page 7), this can only be referring to:

In post 135, Rylai Crestfall wrote:
Vote Sky Palladium

Swift as the wolves of Icewrack! No, he's trying to be try hard while sitting in the back burner LYNCH THE SCUM

Apparently this counts as content.

Enough to warrant a town read.

Also would like to see AD flesh out the rest of his reads when (
read: if
) he catches up.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:09 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 386, Ankamius wrote:pieguyn: Can you update your town list for me please?

TOWN (S->W): Relentless, Serene, Kilga, SB, zmuffin <gap> Mala, Kagami, Drezi, Ank

I think scum is mostly in the MS players at this point since most of the people from shrinemaiden's play has been solid.

In post 408, SB wrote:I also think Pie saying that he'd rather form reads from play than rolespec (somewhere around 170 iirc) and then not really doing much is sort of weird? It sort of looks like posturing. I also feel like when he got his Rylai suspicion the defense of GIF was really over the top considering that others had been saying that GIF hadn't done much seemed to get a free pass?

my aim was to attack Rylai's logic moreso than defending GIF per se; I don't have a read on GIF. anyway, afaict most of the people who had suspected GIF were already distinguishing between having no content and being here but purposefully not doing shit, which I didn't have a problem with. Rylai had just said "no content", which is different than having content that is actually entirely empty (and jumped out at me in particular because it looked like a bullshit throwaway reason someone would come up with to push a fake read). I dropped it once he clarified what he meant.

In post 417, zMuffinMan wrote:Heh. While I think Rylai is quite possibly scum (or at least has not done anything that looks town), I don't think Drezi's points are all that strong. In general, I'm not a fan of picking apart little things and trying to make them appear scummy (like the AD comment) and the only real comment Drezi wrote that I could potentially agree with is the last one (though I can also imagine a perfectly valid explanation for it).

it was more that I agreed with the overall sentiment that Rylai is just coming up with random stuff to post without any direction behind it. the only point I found somewhat compelling in a vacuum was the second one, where he's trying to appear like he's knowing what he's doing/trying to game solve without actually doing so.

besides that, I thought the post looked town, more or less because he was seeing basically what I saw (wrt the 1st/4th points) and it looked like he believed it.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:11 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 414, Sakura Hana wrote:
Unvote: GIF
Vote: Rylai

do you have additional reasons for this, or is this a sheep?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:22 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 419, pieguyn wrote:he was seeing basically what I saw (wrt the 1st/4th points)

You do realise the first point (and part of the second point) are almost entirely identical to the whole "why are you only mentioning GIF?!?!?!?" thing, right?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:26 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 419, pieguyn wrote:it looked like he believed it

Ignoring the possibility he could be scum with Rylai (ergo, not just believing it, but knowing it), I don't see really see this or how it makes him look town. (Not to mention he was setting up for that vote for since his previous post, which is part of why I think it sounds a little forced, e.g. the AD point)
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 420, pieguyn wrote:do you have additional reasons for this, or is this a sheep?

I didn't like his/her former post that made you vote him/her either, and the latest post was even worse... since it's my first solid scumread atm i moved one of my votes there.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:36 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 418, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 364, ActionDan wrote:A key difference would be that rylai has content and a vote i like

Also, this has been bothering me, since (as of page 7), this can only be referring to:

In post 135, Rylai Crestfall wrote:
Vote Sky Palladium

Swift as the wolves of Icewrack! No, he's trying to be try hard while sitting in the back burner LYNCH THE SCUM

Apparently this counts as content.

Enough to warrant a town read.

Also would like to see AD flesh out the rest of his reads when (
read: if
) he catches up.

I will. A lot on my plate atm. You're correct in that i am referring to this post. It's a clear opinion and thus content. I should mention that I fancy myself good at reading rylai but I've also internalized his meta
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”