Mini 1648: Mafia in the Noose Factory. (Game Over)

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I try not to post fluff, and there is a lot of fluff in day 1.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Vote Count 1.09pisskop: (1) Always Mafia
randommidget: (3) pisskop, ploben, tip
tip: (2) randommidget, Zebulin
MonkeyMan576: (1) Slandaar
BlueBloodedToffee: (1) Ponystar17
Zebulin: (4) Luca Blight, House, Boonskiies, BlueBloodedToffee

Not Voting: MonkeyMan576

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-03-08 19:53:20)

Mod Notes:
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:28 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

Tip wagon go go go.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

- Ploben, you won't be lynching me. You still didn't answer my question either. I'll even quote it for you to have another go at;
In post 214, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You think scum is on the same page as you?

You also want scum to help you solve the game?

Nah, you're talking to him as if he is town.

My post, to put it into context, was in relation to this;
In post 194, ploben wrote:
I'm curious here. You're saying when you post them you're more apt to ride those reads until the end. You're saying you have 3 suspects you're confident in. But you don't want to post them?
Why not? I think we're on the same page but why not share your information and help us solve this?

BTW, I'm thinking your short list includes BBT & Pony. Not sure about you're 3rd.

Specifically, the bolded part seems to imply that he thinks Slandaar is town.

- Random, I have no idea who you're talking to here.

In post 229, Ponystar17 wrote:Also, if you suspect me, why is your vote still on MonkeyMan? I've seen no explanation of why your vote on him should have turned serious - he was your RVS vote, unless I'm wrong.

This is a good point.

In post 229, Ponystar17 wrote:My current impression of BBT: buddying me quite a bit, regardless of alignment. Could be a genuine observation that I look town to him, but he didn't exactly pick my towniest post to comment on, so I kind of doubt that. Might be buddying me so that I unvote him/think he's town, might be buddying me so that I look like scum.

Can you show me where you think I have been buddying you? I'm pretty sure I have only stated that I think you're town.

- Pony, do you think it's good play for scum to openly admit they are PR-hunting? Further, I was not PR-hunting. That would be ridiculous.

You should take option B.

I'm not sure why you need posts to be 'wordy' either. Personally, I prefer much shorter, concise posts. Makes the game easier to read (ironic given I'm about to post this wall)

- Will lynch Tip for this.

- Will lynch Luca for this.

- What a fantastically useless question, Ploben. Obvious filler is obvious, obvious fake scum-hunting is obvious.

- You're damn right I did. Somebody should always be at L-1 & there should also always be two competing wagons.

- Zeb, when is PR-fishing ever a good idea? Like, this is the worst reason to unvote someone I have ever read in my life.

Zeb & Ploben are scum.

Slandaar might be the third (this is based on associatives though so need more information before I commit to it)
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Ponystar17
Ponystar17
Goon
Ponystar17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Ponystar17 »

BBT:
In response to your first question for me: you said a mostly-waffling post I made was townish, without specifying reasons. I... would also like to point out that your third "associative tells" scumread is the last person who was pressuring me, although I do agree with you on Slandaar being suspicious. Still, considering he was trying to make a case against me, it would be awfully convenient if he got lynched. Most of this argument is paranoia, though - I acknowledge that this particular case is pretty weak and I should probably drop it. It doesn't really make you look any more like town or scum than you already do.

Do I think it's good play for scum to openly admit to PR-hunting? No, but you clearly were trying to get one person to claim, so if you're saying you weren't PR-hunting, you start to contradict yourself. PR-hunting done one at a time and stopped when someone notices is still PR-hunting, and even if you
weren't
PR-hunting, there's still the point that you wanted Zeb to claim.
Why?
This has the same effect as PR-hunting - it reveals to the mafia that they either should or shouldn't NK someone.

Also, in this very post, you first imply that you admitted you were PR-hunting (citing it as bad scum play and a reason why you aren't scum). Then you deny PR-hunting. While I realize that you've been periodically denying it all game, here and in Post #160 you imply that you've admitted to PR-hunting. Please decide. Are you less scummy because you've admitted to PR-hunting or less scummy because you haven't been PR-hunting? You can't use both arguments.

It's not even the PR-hunting itself that bothers me anymore - it's that you keep contradicting yourself. I do think that it's very suspicious that Zeb thought PR-hunting might seem like a good idea to you and decided
not
to lynch over it, and I don't like that a few players have next to no actual content, but unless someone does something outstandingly scummy, I'd rather chase you until I've resolved my issues with your posts.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:59 am

Post by tip »

In post 240, pisskop wrote:
In post 237, tip wrote:i can't ego-search either. this SUCKS

Stop being filthy alt then.

. Also, using multiple browsers will let you be logged in two different accounts at once.

that sounded poetic but made no sense.

also, the reason for my inordinate disappointment was due to the short length of my username rendering myself unsearchable.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:02 am

Post by tip »

In post 252, Randomnamechange wrote:Tip wagon go go go.

the above person has done nothing but unironically regurgitate themselves
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:03 am

Post by tip »

i wish to shed light on how, instead, it is - pretty transparently - a shitty retaliatory tunnel to being finger of suspicion-ed by myself
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:05 am

Post by tip »

In post 249, Zebulin wrote:
In post 245, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm not sure it would be wise to lynch a psudo-claimed lover this early in the game.

I'm pretty sure Boonskiies was just saying things to get us out of RVS, which is good. Correct me if I'm wrong Boon.

I'm not really thinking BBT is scum as much now. It seems he genuinely thinks the PR-fishing was a good idea, and I think scum would've backtracked. BBT didn't. I still disagree on the point of PR-fishing. UNVOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

VOTE: tip I just ISO's everyone to see who's contributing the most, and tip has by far the least content per post. (House and MonkeyMan576 need to have more content too. Ponystar17 has a ton of content per post.) I'm not actually sure if he's posted anything that's productive this game.

tip: Could you post more content? It's better to have 1 content post than 5 non-content posts per day imo.

i think you should shut and and alternatively read the fucking game rather than spewing contrived garbage under the pretense of meaningfulness. don't forgot i had the choice of life and death re: you, kiddo
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:05 am

Post by tip »

shut up**

i.e don't post
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:08 am

Post by tip »

In post 253, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - Will lynch Tip for this.

having a life outside internet forum mafia is definitely lynch-worthy. how dare those people step into the real world
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:08 am

Post by tip »

it's been more than 48 hours and randomidget is not dead yet. WTF [what the fuck!!]
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:44 am

Post by Kaboose »

VOTE: tip
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Zebulin »

In post 253, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - Ploben, you won't be lynching me. You still didn't answer my question either. I'll even quote it for you to have another go at;

I'm curious here. You're saying when you post them you're more apt to ride those reads until the end. You're saying you have 3 suspects you're confident in. But you don't want to post them?
Why not? I think we're on the same page but why not share your information and help us solve this?

BTW, I'm thinking your short list includes BBT & Pony. Not sure about you're 3rd.

In post 229, Ponystar17 wrote:Also, if you suspect me, why is your vote still on MonkeyMan? I've seen no explanation of why your vote on him should have turned serious - he was your RVS vote, unless I'm wrong.

This is a good point.

In post 229, Ponystar17 wrote:My current impression of BBT: buddying me quite a bit, regardless of alignment. Could be a genuine observation that I look town to him, but he didn't exactly pick my towniest post to comment on, so I kind of doubt that. Might be buddying me so that I unvote him/think he's town, might be buddying me so that I look like scum.

Can you show me where you think I have been buddying you? I'm pretty sure I have only stated that I think you're town.

- Pony, do you think it's good play for scum to openly admit they are PR-hunting? Further, I was not PR-hunting. That would be ridiculous.

I'm not sure why you need posts to be 'wordy' either. Personally, I prefer much shorter, concise posts. Makes the game easier to read (ironic given I'm about to post this wall)

- What a fantastically useless question, Ploben. Obvious filler is obvious, obvious fake scum-hunting is obvious.

- You're damn right I did. Somebody should always be at L-1 & there should also always be two competing wagons.

- Zeb, when is PR-fishing ever a good idea? Like, this is the worst reason to unvote someone I have ever read in my life.

Zeb & Ploben are scum.

Slandaar might be the third (this is based on associatives though so need more information before I commit to it)

So, you've been PR-fishing the entire game, defended your PR-fishing actions, and now you're saying PR-fishing is scummy and everyone should vote me because of unvoting you? What?

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

tip has a point in that you shouldn't scumread players for not being able to play. At least Luca's honest about lurking.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 263, Zebulin wrote:
In post 253, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - Ploben, you won't be lynching me. You still didn't answer my question either. I'll even quote it for you to have another go at;

This is a good point.

Zeb & Ploben are scum.

So, you've been PR-fishing the entire game, defended your PR-fishing actions, and now you're saying PR-fishing is scummy and everyone should vote me because of unvoting you? What?

tip has a point in that you shouldn't scumread players for not being able to play. At least Luca's honest about lurking.

lynch this.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Zebulin »

Boonskiies wrote:
In post 263, Zebulin wrote:

This is a good point.

Zeb & Ploben are scum.

lynch this.

Reasons?
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Kaboose »

BBT is town, and you shouldn't want to lynch town.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 257, tip wrote:i wish to shed light on how, instead, it is - pretty transparently - a shitty retaliatory tunnel to being finger of suspicion-ed by myself

I voted you first.
tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:55 am

Post by tip »

tip
tip
Townie
tip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:56 am

Post by tip »

i hope this illustration is an apt enough rebuttal. thank u
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:04 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

A for Effort from tip. I like the chart for us socially challenged players.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Kaboose »

Really helped me see the game in a whole new light.
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by ploben »

I'm thinking we're on the same page in terms of players he and I think are suspicious. I'd like to hear from him since he's hasn't expanding yet. He's said he's hinted at it so that's all we have to go off of at this point.
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by ploben »

@tip

What did randomidget lie about? Him voting for you first? I love pictures but please explain?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 270, MonkeyMan576 wrote:A for Effort from tip. I like the chart for us socially challenged players.

:]

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”