Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 498, zMuffinMan wrote:Link

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/232695 Medical Mafia is the only Drezi scumgame i remember.
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/240614 Madoka is the last town game of Drezi i remember, well there's also that dayvig one, but everyone was just derp and i yolo shooted someone.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

To note, Drezi played all of D1 on Madoka Magica, replaced out during the night but we night killed him anyway.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

@Serenes: So basically you don't like Kagami who voted me for the reasons you're not liking me and think I'm scum, yet you're voting her?... wth kinda logic is that.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 499, Serenes Forest wrote:She also seems to have switched onto voting scumreads after relentless called her out on using her votes to seal day abilities instead of voting who she thinks is scum so her whole game comes across as passive and reactionary. MS people should probably let me know if this is her usual thing.

I didn't have any solid scumreads at that point. I said as much before that i'd start voting scumreads when i had them:
In post 159, Sakura Hana wrote:I dunno, that seems way too simple and i dont want to end up sealing someone
when i haven't formed any solid scumreads yet. So i rather seal potential shenanigans
, speaking of which
Unvote: GIF
Vote: Ankamius
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Speaking of, no this isn't my usual thing, it can't be since it's the first time my vote has an additional effect on the person being voted than just the added pressure.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I really should start condensing my posts into a single one more often, if not for the fact that i go over people's posts and find other things that bother me after i've already replied to something @_@
But i find it odd that you are saying that Ankamius and Drezi have no content.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:25 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Skimming through those osu games, I don't see how you concluded he's town. Talk about it a bit, please.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 506, zMuffinMan wrote:Skimming through those osu games, I don't see how you concluded he's town. Talk about it a bit, please.

Medical Mafia he seems way more passive, posts less, Madoka he looked more aggresive, posts more often (tho maybe that's biased since i was scum and he was onto me but w/e), it seems that he's treating you the same way he did to me on Madoka.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Serenes Forest
Serenes Forest
Townie
Serenes Forest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Serenes Forest »

In post 502, Sakura Hana wrote:@Serenes: So basically you don't like Kagami who voted me for the reasons you're not liking me and think I'm scum, yet you're voting her?... wth kinda logic is that.

Thinking scumpairs without a flip is dumb, I just think -slot- and -slot- are more likely to be scum than the rest of the game right now.
I can already see somebody calling me a hypocrite for asking Skypal if he really thinks SB and I are buddies so I'll point you back to his post where he explicitly states that he thinks SB defended me because we're buddies and defended Rylai because they're buddies.

cuts
Serenes Forest
Serenes Forest
Townie
Serenes Forest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Serenes Forest »

Kagami's reasoning is also nowhere near being similar to mine so I don't know where you got that from
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I'm not even talking about associations, you're just saying Kagami is scum for the way she voted me, yet the reasons she voted me are the same reasons you think i'm scum for, ergo shouldn't you think she's town since she has the same mindset as you OR think im town since you dont like how she voted me?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Serenes Forest
Serenes Forest
Townie
Serenes Forest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Serenes Forest »

Like the only point in common I can see is that Kagami mentioned that you'd be more interested in voting scum than voting to seal abilities and I noted that you switched strategies after Relentless posted about it which is still noticeably different? what is there that's the same?

Also when I asked if this was usually your thing I was referring to passive play where you only really post if somebody's asking you questions, not about the doublevote daycard-seal thing
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Nevermind i went to look back at Kagami's reasons, and the one that has similar reasons to Kagami is Relentless not you. My bad.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 511, Serenes Forest wrote:Also when I asked if this was usually your thing I was referring to passive play where you only really post if somebody's asking you questions, not about the doublevote daycard-seal thing

Well you can easily find that out if you click on my wiki button i have most of my games there (until i stopped updating it, i should probably update it at some point). Or you can ask pie who seems to be more familiar with my play than myself @_@
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Serenes Forest
Serenes Forest
Townie
Serenes Forest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Serenes Forest »

In post 510, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm not even talking about associations, you're just saying Kagami is scum for the way she voted me, yet the reasons she voted me are the same reasons you think i'm scum for, ergo shouldn't you think she's town since she has the same mindset as you OR think im town since you dont like how she voted me?

If this were a thing I'd think Pie and SB are town while the rest of the game is scum just because I don't agree with their assertion that I'm scum. People post townreads and scumreads but what really matters isn't who the read is on or what way it's going but what the intent is behind posting those reads.

I think I made it pretty clear that the reason why I think Kagami is scum is the way they went about the vote and not the reasoning behind the vote
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 512, Sakura Hana wrote:Nevermind i went to look back at Kagami's reasons, and the one that has similar reasons to Kagami is Relentless not you. My bad.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Sigh, why the hell am i making so many mistakes, i should just go with my gut like i used to and be done with it...
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:47 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 507, Sakura Hana wrote:Medical Mafia he seems way more passive, posts less, Madoka he looked more aggresive, posts more often (tho maybe that's biased since i was scum and he was onto me but w/e), it seems that he's treating you the same way he did to me on Madoka.

I think your meta assessment is incredibly weak.

Some differences I'm noticing in that town game, for example... He was more open and willing to give reads and talk about them. The comments he made were more relevant to assessing alignment. The cases he was making had more substance than mere nitpicking. The entire tone of his posts was different.

Just as a quick example, compare his first posts in that Madoka game with any of his posts here:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3372952
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3374660

I'm not going to claim to be a master of analysing meta, but what I was looking for in his town game was similarities to his play here, and I don't see it at all.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

K Sakuras town
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Serenes Forest
Serenes Forest
Townie
Serenes Forest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Serenes Forest »

Even then it's still not the same as Relentless' point because my point revolves around how you reacted to his point but eh
Try not to take it too personally, mafia's just a fun game where people yell at each other!

Also @Ankamius why is Kilga a problem slot? You didn't mention him at all before putting him in there.

was reading but got a phone call I'll be busy for a bit
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:03 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.5

• Serenes Forest [4] - Kilgamayan, thdgkdms, The_Relentless, Sakura Hana
  • notscience [2] - Malakittens, Rylai Crestfall
  • Malakittens [0] -
  • Shadoweh [1] - GuyInFreezer
  • GuyInFreezer [2] - Shadoweh, Kilgamayan
  • pieguyn [0] -
  • Sakura Hana [2] - Kagami, Kilgamayan
  • Ankamius [0] -
  • The_Relentless [1] - Ankamius
  • SXTLHGaiden [0] -
  • ActionDan [0] -
  • thdgkdms [0] -
  • SB [1] - Sky_Paladin
  • Sky_Paladin [2] - Kilgamayan, SB
  • Drezi [2] - Kilgamayan, zMuffinMan
  • Kilgamayan [0] -
  • Rylai Crestfall [3] - pieguyn, Drezi, Sakura Hana
  • zMuffinMan [0] -
  • Kagami [2] - ActionDan, Serenes Forest

Not Voting [2]
- SXTLHGaiden, notscience

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Deadline is March 5, 2015, at Noon PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2015-03-05 14:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Serenes Forest
Serenes Forest
Townie
Serenes Forest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Serenes Forest »

In post 512, Sakura Hana wrote:Nevermind i went to look back at Kagami's reasons, and the one that has similar reasons to Kagami is Relentless not you. My bad.

Just noticed I misread this as me having reasons similar to relentless and not kagami to relentless, go me

I found myself siding with Anka throughout the short Anka/Muffin exchange, really liked where his push came from even though I found Muffin's replies to be pretty clear and agreeable by the end of it.

Not seeing Mala's townread on Sakura unless it's a meta thing, I'd really just appreciate somebody telling me about Sakura's meta in general because I don't have the time to read through whole games right now.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 519, Serenes Forest wrote:Also @Ankamius why is Kilga a problem slot? You didn't mention him at all before putting him in there.

The pieguyn suspicion. The reason to vote him in the first place followed by retracting it later and making a town case based on his play before the initial vote post doesn't sit well with me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:36 am

Post by pieguyn »

I don't understand why people are finding SP's wall town. a lot of it is just commentary, and there's nothing in there that's related to anything outside the 5 people he calls scum at the beginning (me/Serene/SB/Rylai/Kilga). plus I don't understand how he comes to a lot of his conclusions. he's just assuming all of us are scum and coming up with evidence to fit his conclusion.

and the thing is, I wouldn't even find this that scummy since I could see it coming from a POV of "hey, I don't like these 5 players from the start of the game. let's do a PBPA and see what we come up with"; but that means fuck all because he proceeds to continue calling all 5 of us scum at the end anyway, despite, for instance, agreeing with a lot of my lines of questioning and disagreeing with most of the suspicion on me but then coming up with a reason to call me scum at the end (flip-flopping a lot). if that's what he was trying to do, there was really no conclusion drawn from it.

the content in Dan's wall is not particularly telling either way. re: your point re: me, I'm not going to act like I feel more strongly about smth than I actually do when I'm seeing evidence that tells me there's some chance I'm wrong.

In post 434, Ankamius wrote:Like the reads list looks mostly fine to me, but Relentless being right at the top is literally the last thing I would have expected.

a large majority of what he's done in this game looks like genuine scum hunting. in basically all of his catchup posts, you can see him analyzing the actual motivation behind what other people are doing, pointing out what he perceives as contradictions, and asking questions and actually following through with them when he feels it's warranted. the relentless (lololol) effort and questioning here looks very town. there's also a lot of idiosyncrasies I think are slightly more likely to come from town than scum: just to name a few, him suggesting D1 massclaim and actually backing it up with reasoning instead of just throwing out "lol let's massclaim", calling out GIF for white noise at the start of the game (which is a reasonable observation and one that I've found myself somewhat agreeing with at various points over the course of the game), outright claiming vig in - which just from the role in itself should be cause for a slight town read, followup on the massclaim in , etc...

I can explain in detail but that's basically the tl;dr of it. why do you think he's scum?

In post 517, zMuffinMan wrote:I'm not going to claim to be a master of analysing meta, but what I was looking for in his town game was similarities to his play here, and I don't see it at all.

I took a brief look at it and, while I don't find it particularly compelling, I think this looks more like his town game. my impression of this was that he was somewhat similar to me in that his town game contains a large amount of pointed questioning/tone and him pushing people, whereas in his scum game he spent a lot of time just sitting around not making many waves in the game. I actually agree that the *way* he's going about questioning people here is different, but I don't know what to make of it. it's basically that it doesn't specifically match his town game, but it looks so far off from his scum game that I don't really have a problem with it.

this is obviously leaving out a lot of factors. ex. he replaced into the Madoka game and it's generally easier to provide an objective view of the game upon replacing in, it's possible him not doing anything in the medical mafia game was based around it being a mechanical setup as opposed to anything alignment-relevant, and it's a really small sample size. either way, it'd be nice to have more content to judge.

I'll admit at least some of my initial read on him is that his read on Rylai agrees with mine, but he did a really good job pretending to notice exactly what I'm seeing in Rylai's play if he was scum here. (unless you're claiming that's not what he was actually picking up on, but I'm pretty sure even if he didn't explicitly say the same thing as what I said it comes from the same mindset.) /shrug
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:42 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 493, Drezi wrote:We've already had a very similar exchange in 342 & 346, and I clearly told him I wouldn't force any reads that are still shaping up, yet he once again pushed that question, only to use it to further his case on me.

what reads do you currently have that are still "shaping up"? doesn't need to be a solid read, just general thoughts/opinions are fine.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”