Mini 1648: Mafia in the Noose Factory. (Game Over)

ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:04 am

Post by ploben »

In post 294, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
PEdit - Ploben, what is your read on Slandaar? You're very good at dodging questions; ever thought of going into politics?

:lol: I'll answer your 2nd question first: No, because I can't stand politicians and the way they dodge questions.
I'm not intentionally dodging questions because I hate when people do that to me and in the context of the game it's clearly scummy looking. I'm trying to answer your questions with explanations instead of just short answers that I feel gives no one else useful information. But it seems in not giving short answers and instead trying to explain I've made myself more unclear.

Slandaar is null to very very very slightly town but I wanted to hear more from him.

In post 295, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 293, ploben wrote:I want to hear from town and scum. That's how the game works. If I think someone is town then their reads are good to align with. If I think someone is scum then their reads are good to try and figure out the mafia mind set and catch you later with them.

All information is good is this game. I appreciate your intent with the same sentiment. Your actions are speaking to that fact far louder than your words are.

Do you want to work with scum, Ploben?

No, I don't
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:05 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

So, by asking Slandaar to work with you, can I assume you are town reading him?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:06 am

Ploben needs lynching.

Seriously.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Kaboose »

What did Ploben lie about?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:07 am

I haven't said Ploben lied, have I?
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 323, Zebulin wrote:...(BBT is scummy, Ploben outright lied)...

no you didn't, but Zebulin did and you want him lynched so I assumed you thought he lied about something too. But I want to know what he lied about.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:10 am

Oh, I didn't say it so I can't answer that question.
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:11 am

Post by ploben »

In post 326, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:So, by asking Slandaar to work with you, can I assume you are town reading him?

You can assume whatever you want BBT. As I just posted my read on him: "Slandaar is null to very very very slightly town but I wanted to hear more from him."

In terms of "working" with him, here's what I originally asked of him (and tip, also):
In post 187, ploben wrote:
@tip & @Slandaar

Can you share your reads at this point?
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:13 am

Post by ploben »

@Zeb

I'd like to know what you think I lied about? That way you can ask me about it and I'll dodge the question.

/sarcasm
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:15 am

Wrong. This is what you said;
In post 194, ploben wrote:I think we're on the same page but why not share your information and help us solve this?

Which implies you're town-reading Slandaar. Given you've just said you're not, this is scummy and you should be lynched for it.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Slandaar »

OK I will be serious from now on.

No more joking around.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 4, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Vote: Always Mafia

I mean, he is always mafia.

This post is more likely from scum because.
1. It reads slightly awkward the grammar is not correct.
2. He then does not post anything productive to help move the game along until events have occured:
In post 63, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Hammering this early is really a bad idea.

Lets them assess what others did:
BBT voted and then came back.
Pisskop voted and then came back.
Boon voted and then... came back.
Ploben voted and came back a bit later.
Zeb voted and came back.
Always Mafia voted in a sort of serious way which is actually not as bad as Monkey.
Luca same as above.
Random Midget... voted and came back briefly!...
Tip does stuff <-- Note this. He also correctly identifies Monkey as the best vote by far.
Pony came in late and posted some nonsense which I may break down at some point.

I missed a couple but basically the point is:
Monkey made his RVS vote then didn't do anything until action had happened. This is like scum play by the book. Make the vote then let everyone accuse each other and bam.

I don't feel like going over the rest of Monkeys posts. Needless to say they are not good.

Engage sheep mode townies.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 229, Ponystar17 wrote:Slandaar: You can say "hey, that's weird and scummy, lynch her" all game without actually explaining yourself, and I won't bother to address your accusations. Your one point does stand, though - I suppose that mention of Zeb probably not roleclaiming all game could be interpreted as subtle PR-hunting, although it was intended as a caution against anyone who believed him later in the game. However, the sheer wooliness of the rest of your case leads me to believe that it's fake, for whatever reason.

Even if it was fake my one 'valid' point is stronger than your entire case on Blue.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Zebulin »

In post 333, ploben wrote:
@Zeb

I'd like to know what you think I lied about? That way you can ask me about it and I'll dodge the question.

/sarcasm

You said the early wagon on me was scummy and people shouldn't be on it, but you yourself were on that wagon.

It is anti-town to be on a wagon that you think people shouldn't be on. If you were on that wagon, logically you would think it's a good wagon to be on. However, you said yourself on numerous occasions that that was a bad wagon to be on. Either you're lying, or you're on wagons that you personally believe people shouldn't be on; both very anti-town.

P-Edit: Slandaar: You're right there, but that could also just be someone missing the game. Every post since then by MonkeyMan has had at least a little content, compared to someone like tip. Are there any more things you find scummy about Monkey?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 31, Ponystar17 wrote:VOTE: Zebulin
I don't like the fact that he's trying to bring up someone else's meta this early in the game. Possible reasons why:
a) He actually, genuinely wants to warn us that he thinks Boonskiies is completely insane as VT, and the town is better off if he's lynched, regardless of alignment. Possible but seems unlikely when Boonskiies hasn't done anything to warrant the meta-warning yet.

A forewarning is not a bad thing. I don't see what the relevance is of Boon not doing anything to warrant the warning?

If you feel a warning is required you pre-warn. If you are driving down a road you want the signs to warn you about things before you get to them not after you have gone past them... I mean common sense.
In post 31, Ponystar17 wrote:
b) Zebulin is scum and wishes to encourage a lynch of Boonskiies, who he knows is town.
c) They're both scum and he was trying to provide an excuse for any later mistakes by Boon.
d) I'm overanalyzing random chatter from this stage of the game.
All of these are possible. Personally, I suspect Zebulin because he seems outright manipulative already - he's trying to affect how we look at Boonskiies when we've barely even started.

Also, a point to do with your post that confused me, Zeb: wouldn't tunneling him because you think he's anti-town produce the same negative result as it did in that previous game, since a town-flip by him would inevitably implicate you? If you're both town again, that's two mislynches.

Which means if we include common sense into our post we have a random choice between a, b, c and d making the entire post pointless.

This does not cover how the thought process which is required to make this post is much more likely from scum. Townies will mostly just go 'I think that Zeb is trying to manipulate us' not explain in every minute detail all possible options it's very defensive in a way as it is pre-explaining every angle.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:13 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

If people are going to make bad accusations or bad votes I have every right and obligation to point them out.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 86, MonkeyMan576 wrote:@Boon: You are agreeing that you're insane and we should lynch you for saying scummy things?

Zeb. Is this a good honest townie scumhunting?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Prodding Luca Blight
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Slanndar is being really nitpicky and using the "throwing crap and see what sticks" scum hunting method, which is not really hunting.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Vote Count 1.12randommidget: (3) pisskop, ploben, tip
ploben: (3) BlueBloodedToffee, House, Zebulin
tip: (2) randommidget, Kaboose
MonkeyMan576: (1) Slandaar
BlueBloodedToffee: (1) Ponystar17
Zebulin: (2) Luca Blight, Boonskiies

Not Voting: MonkeyMan576

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-03-08 19:53:20)

Mod Notes:
Prodding pisskop
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

pro-dodge. Tomorrow sometime I'll do things.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Zebulin »

In post 340, MonkeyMan576 wrote:If people are going to make bad accusations or bad votes I have every right and obligation to point them out.

In post 343, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Slanndar is being really nitpicky and using the "throwing crap and see what sticks" scum hunting method, which is not really hunting.

Quotes?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Because it's a trademarked method of fake scumhunting.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Zebulin »

I mean, quote where Slandaar fake scumhunted or made bad accusations/votes.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Slanndar wrote:
I missed a couple but basically the point is:
Monkey made his RVS vote then didn't do anything until action had happened. This is like scum play by the book. Make the vote then let everyone accuse each other and bam.

I don't feel like going over the rest of Monkeys posts. Needless to say they are not good.

Basically he is saying I am being lazy for not crap-posting day 1 like a lot of people do, then he admits he is lazier than me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”