SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3374, goodmorning wrote:
In post 3343, SilverWolf wrote:Why is almost everyone on your list a scumread?

He's got like 5.5 out of what, 17? 18?

That's about how many Scum there are likely to be.

Hi Aero,

Did you just change your name to goodmorning? :wink:[/quote]
Since goodmorning is currently trying to read you and that question is both non-essential and odd, no.

In post 3369, MathBlade wrote:If this town can't lynch claimed scum it deserves to lose.

I CLAIM I AM A SCUMFUCK!

oh god don't take me back to RAGE

RAGE[/quote]

But I may actually of had a reason for asking Aero that question......................................how do you know it was non-essential and odd to me. I might of wanted further clarification on his reads since just about everyone is null or scum and his FA townread/considering he says FA is under the radar seemed weird to me.

So yes, I did have a method to my madness.

And math-FFS

SERIOUSLY

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Massive quote fail and I don't really give a fuck. Not fixing it. I'm tired of quote striping.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Kitz »

I'm going to sleep now, but I'll put the vote back.

VOTE: ABR

Happy discussion.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 3336, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I did what I did...for me...

In post 3337, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I liked it. It made me feel alive.

MAH BABY BLUE!
dundundundun

In post 3343, SilverWolf wrote:Aero-Please spoiler all future reads lists. TIA

I put dead flips in my reads lists to help ananlyze the overall game state.

Not sure what you expect but I have a ton of posts in this game and was V/LA most of D2.

Why is almost everyone on your list a scumread?

Well, if by almost everyone you mean like five people :/

In post 3348, elusive wrote:
If Mathblade is sk and is open to direction we don't have to kill her right off.

No, why would we ever do that?

In post 3375, SilverWolf wrote:
But I may actually of had a reason for asking Aero that question......................................how do you know it was non-essential and odd to me. I might of wanted further clarification on his reads since just about everyone is null or scum and his FA townread/considering he says FA is under the radar seemed weird to me.

So yes, I did have a method to my madness.

Ok, then why would you ask the question?
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Aero-I asked the question for the reason I stated in my quote.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 3375, SilverWolf wrote:But I may actually of had a reason for asking Aero that question......................................how do you know it was non-essential and odd to me.

I knew it was non-essential because it was based on a false premise, and I felt that it was odd because it was based on a false premise.

I might of wanted further clarification on his reads since just about everyone is null or scum and his FA townread/considering he says FA is under the radar seemed weird to me.

Then surely you would ask him to clarify his reads, rather than asking why he had so many scumreads, since the answer to the latter would surely be "I don't."
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 3378, SilverWolf wrote:Aero-I asked the question for the reason I stated in my quote.

Yea, I'm not satisfied with that answer, really. Why wouldn't you just ask me to clarify my reads instead of asking me a different question altogether, one that was based on a false statement?

And, to be honest, no, not everyone is null or scum in that pile. I also have 4-5 town reads there. So you're
still
making things up.

P-edit: yea, that.
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3379, goodmorning wrote:
In post 3375, SilverWolf wrote:But I may actually of had a reason for asking Aero that question......................................how do you know it was non-essential and odd to me.

I knew it was non-essential because it was based on a false premise, and I felt that it was odd because it was based on a false premise.

I might of wanted further clarification on his reads since just about everyone is null or scum and his FA townread/considering he says FA is under the radar seemed weird to me.

Then surely you would ask him to clarify his reads, rather than asking why he had so many scumreads, since the answer to the latter would surely be "I don't."

How do you know I wouldn't of asked him to clarify? The problem with this line of questioning GM, is you don't know where I was going with it because you interfered and answered for him. All his answers are a direct result of things you said.

I was opening up a discussion on his reads specifically to get him to talk to me about them. I would of appreciated you let him answer and saw where I was going with it before interfering and answering for him. If you would of had a problem with the way I approached it, then you can ask me about it after I'm done talking to Aero.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3380, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 3378, SilverWolf wrote:Aero-I asked the question for the reason I stated in my quote.

Yea, I'm not satisfied with that answer, really. Why wouldn't you just ask me to clarify my reads instead of asking me a different question altogether, one that was based on a false statement?

And, to be honest, no, not everyone is null or scum in that pile. I also have 4-5 town reads there. So you're
still
making things up.

P-edit: yea, that.

I'm not making anything up. I was opening up a dialogue about your reads. Your hyper defensiveness over it and buddying with GM is disturbing at best.

Anyway, I got the answers I needed.

Thanks
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 3382, SilverWolf wrote:

Thanks

What answers have you gotten?

Because I did not elaborate on FA, yet. And that's what you asked me. So in reality, you've gotten no answers, you just sort of want to end this before you make too much of a scene?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

.how do you know it was non-essential and odd to me. I might of wanted further clarification on his reads since just about everyone is null or scum and his FA townread/considering he says FA is under the radar seemed weird to me.

But, to answer this.

1. The part about everyone being either null or scum is false, so I don't really know what to tell you. It says town next to like five people's names.
2. FA townishread is sort of a gut one right now; he simply hasn't done anything I perceive to be scum-motivated, and I generally agree with his logic. Having said that, he hasn't done anything outstanding as a player thus far to really make me fully town read him right now.
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3383, Aeronaut wrote:

Thanks

Because I did not elaborate on FA, yet. And that's what you asked me. So in reality, you've gotten no answers, you just sort of want to end this before you make too much of a scene?

Please do not put words in my mouth insinuating I was going to make a scene. That's just blatantly false. I never got a chance to ask you about FA or anything else because GM answered for you. Feel free to answer any of the things I said to her about your reads. However, the both of your reactions to me asking this question tells me a heck of a lot more than the actual answers I was looking for anyway so I'm good. Thanks.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3384, Aeronaut wrote:
.how do you know it was non-essential and odd to me. I might of wanted further clarification on his reads since just about everyone is null or scum and his FA townread/considering he says FA is under the radar seemed weird to me.

But, to answer this.

The part about everyone being either null or scum is false, so I don't really know what to tell you. It says town next to like five people's names.

Nope, I said just about everyone. Not everyone.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

One of the real problems I see with this is it looks like GM is doing some serious buddying in this game. Most noteably to Aero and Kitz but also to a lesser extent to mathblade and this is something I'm going to take note of in my read on GM. I do not like it.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

wtt math. How about explaining exactly what you mean with your statements?

UNVOTE
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 3388, FA_Q2 wrote:wtt math. How about explaining exactly what you mean with your statements?

UNVOTE

Math seems to be trolling.

If Jesters were normal, I'd say she is that.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok, well SW, your readlist has 2 scumreads, and the rest are null or town. Is
THAT
scummy?
2023 W/L | 1-0
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by elusive »

Mathblade, pretend like I'm real slow. Do you wish to be lynched and is it in town's benefit?

Or do you not wish to be lynched?

Some key communication through facial expressions is missing.

What would you feel about killing scums instead of dying?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3390, Aeronaut wrote:Ok, well SW, your readlist has 2 scumreads, and the rest are null or town. Is
THAT
scummy?

Re-read it Aero. I have more than that. I'm voting one of them. I've got NJ, Wake, and FA on there too plus I think math is 3P or SK.

And nope, giving reads isn't scummy and I never said it was. Do you see me accusing you of using a false statement here though? Nope.

GM's buddying is a far bigger concern to me right now. It directly conflicts with my earlier townread of Grib.

And yeah mathblade, we need a better explanation of why you should be lynched.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 3391, elusive wrote:Mathblade, pretend like I'm real slow. Do you wish to be lynched and is it in town's benefit?

She's caught scum, she doesn't want to drag it any longer. Put her out of her misery.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

For example, if I was scum, I wouldn't want to be kept confined behind a glass, ignored by everyone, kept alive because there are better lynches but everyone knows I'm scum. That's not fun. I would rather be put out of my misery than play along.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Wake1 »

So what's with the delay on lynching ABR?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by elusive »

Re: ABR

I hates it and wishes it wouldn't speak to us unless spoken to.

Also, way with the consistency - she's scum she's sk she's a Purple Orchid she's a MasonMillerOryxCombo

Wake, we were considering lynching you and letting the vig take out ABR. More high stakes, Russian Roulette fun that way.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Wake1 »

You can certainly try to mislynch a Townie if you want, but besides being deceived by ABR's stunt there's no good reason for it.

If we have a Vig, taking ABR out would be ideal. However, do we know if there's one? If not, we can't count on that happening, and even if someone were to claim Vig we can't know if that person is really Scum instead.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 3381, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 3379, goodmorning wrote:

How do you know I wouldn't of asked him to clarify? The problem with this line of questioning GM, is you don't know where I was going with it because you interfered and answered for him. All his answers are a direct result of things you said.

I was opening up a discussion on his reads specifically to get him to talk to me about them. I would of appreciated you let him answer and saw where I was going with it before interfering and answering for him. If you would of had a problem with the way I approached it, then you can ask me about it after I'm done talking to Aero.

How would his answering "I don't have a billion scumreads" have helped you understand the reasons for his reads?
This doesn;t make sense.

If you want someone to qualify their reads, you don't ask them questions about quantity.

In post 3383, Aeronaut wrote:

Thanks

I was going to say thisss

no fairrrr

In post 3387, SilverWolf wrote:One of the real problems I see with this is it looks like GM is doing some serious buddying in this game. Most noteably to Aero and Kitz but also to a lesser extent to mathblade and this is something I'm going to take note of in my read on GM. I do not like it.

I probably would have started out buddying you too if you'd been off V/LA when I replaced in.

I like the people I've played with in the past. I enjoy playing with them again. And I've said already that I'm not going to self-censor this game:
In post 2507, goodmorning wrote:For the record: I plan to play this game in the manner I usually play as confTown: either sloppy and ridiculous or lurky and tunneling.

Now, Kitz is a different matter; I've never played with Kitz before. But if having a strong townread on someone and saying so is buddying, then I'd better go back to N1520 and get lynched after Adrien.

It really bothers me that you're resorting to busy buzzy bumblebees here.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by ika »

Hey, this is crazy.