Mini 1648: Mafia in the Noose Factory. (Game Over)

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Vote Count 1.21randommidget: (3) tip, Slandaar, ploben
(L-2)
tip: (5) randommidget, Kaboose, Ponystar17, Zebulin, House
Zebulin: (1) pisskop
ploben: (3) BlueBloodedToffee, Boonskiies, MonkeyMan576

Not Voting: curiouskamadog

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-03-11 19:13:20)

Mod Notes:
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Ponystar17
Ponystar17
Goon
Ponystar17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Ponystar17 »

curiouskarmadog, I would like you to look over tip's post history and consider whether or not you're willing to vote him. I will warn you that voting him would put him at L-1, but I don't feel that that's a problem at this point in the game.

I mildly dislike the ploben wagon because MonkeyMan is on it. I'm still willing to vote to prevent NL or on a future day, though, since I'm more confident that ploben is scum than that MonkeyMan is.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Zebulin »

In post 644, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 634, curiouskarmadog wrote:

if you are voting someone, tell me why. I will assume that if you post after me asking for this and you dont explain (or restate) your vote/case that you dont really believe your case/vote and that is scummy.

MM? PIss? Zeb?

Will do after school. I want a tip lynch and am ok with a ploben (scummy), randomidget (gives us tons of insight on tip's alignment), or MonkeyMan (scummy) lynch in that order.
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:09 am

Post by ploben »

In post 651, Ponystar17 wrote:I mildly dislike the ploben wagon because MonkeyMan is on it. I'm still willing to vote to prevent NL or on a future day, though, since I'm more confident that ploben is scum than that MonkeyMan is.

Explain this logic to me:
You dislike the wagon on me because MonkeyMan is on it (I'm assuming you think he's scum), but you're willing to vote on me just to lynch someone today, but you're "more confident that ploben is scum than that MonkeyMan is.", yet your vote sits on tip.

In post 495, Ponystar17 wrote:Can someone please explain to me what tip has done which warrants two people voting him over people who have actually acted scummily?

Can YOU please explain to me why your vote is on him then?

In post 595, Ponystar17 wrote:I feel okay with a lynch on any of tip, Monkey, or ploben in light of ploben's ridiculous opportunism. My vote will thus go to whichever wagon is largest when I log off before the deadline, unless we lynch before then or more points of interest are raised.

You want to talk about opportunistic? I think your quote is a shining example of it right there.
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:09 am

Post by ploben »

I'm really starting to understand tip's frustration.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:10 am

Post by House »

In post 652, Zebulin wrote:

if you are voting someone, tell me why. I will assume that if you post after me asking for this and you dont explain (or restate) your vote/case that you dont really believe your case/vote and that is scummy.

MM? PIss? Zeb?

Will do after school. I want a tip lynch and am ok with a ploben (scummy), randomidget (gives us tons of insight on tip's alignment), or MonkeyMan (scummy) lynch in that order.

This post makes me think that Randomidget is town and Zebulin would like to either get tip lynched today or use Randomidget's flip to sell his lynch later.

VOTE: Zebulin
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Zebulin »

In post 655, House wrote:

MM? PIss? Zeb?

This post makes me think that Randomidget is town and Zebulin would like to either get tip lynched today or use Randomidget's flip to sell his lynch later.

Of course I want to get tip lynched! I think he's scum! You want to lynch the people you think are scum, don't you?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:58 am

Post by House »

In post 656, Zebulin wrote:
In post 655, House wrote:

MM? PIss? Zeb?

Of course I want to get tip lynched! I think he's scum! You want to lynch the people you think are scum, don't you?

Nah. This doesn't read like town selling a wagon at all. You look like scum trying to dispose of a threat.

Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Zebulin »

MM? PIss? Zeb?

Alright.

To summarize, the reason I think tip is scum is the amazingly small contributions in every post he has posted. He let's the town stall, and he doesn't have post full of content for anything except defending himself or lashing out at the in-game attackers (mainly me and Ponystar). While the low content could just be a player not that intrested in the game, the huge jump in effort when he's the most pressured player in the game strikes me as really suspicious. He also has used strawman defenses on numerous occasions, mainly toward Ponystar ("This player's stupid, so all her points are invalid!") and tunnels the players on his wagon.

Very Town:
Town:
Ponystar17, Kaboose

Leaning Town:
Slandaar, Boonskiies, curiouskarmadog

Null:
randomidget, House, pisskop, BlueBloodedToffee

Leaning Scum:
MonkeyMan576

Scum:
ploben, tip

Very Scum:
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Slandaar »

Guys, please, lynch midget.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 642, curiouskarmadog wrote:no I meant if the day were to end right then...with two people at 4 votes, which would have had the rope?

I don't think tip is scum. Don't townread him, but not willing to throw away a lynch on a hussled wagon.

I want Rando, Zeb, and then Plob. Plob is more for his flip info. He's neutral, like tip.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Ponystar17
Ponystar17
Goon
Ponystar17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Ponystar17 »

In post 653, ploben wrote:
In post 651, Ponystar17 wrote:I mildly dislike the ploben wagon because MonkeyMan is on it. I'm still willing to vote to prevent NL or on a future day, though, since I'm more confident that ploben is scum than that MonkeyMan is.

Explain this logic to me:
You dislike the wagon on me because MonkeyMan is on it (I'm assuming you think he's scum), but you're willing to vote on me just to lynch someone today, but you're "more confident that ploben is scum than that MonkeyMan is.", yet your vote sits on tip.

There is nothing wrong with this. I'm most confident of all that tip is scum, but you're my second best guess on scum. MonkeyMan is a reasonably close third.
In post 495, Ponystar17 wrote:Can someone please explain to me what tip has done which warrants two people voting him over people who have actually acted scummily?

Can YOU please explain to me why your vote is on him then?

ISO me. I've explained plenty of reasons why I voted tip,
after
I said this. This is misrep, and cements my opinion of you as scum.
In post 595, Ponystar17 wrote:I feel okay with a lynch on any of tip, Monkey, or ploben in light of ploben's ridiculous opportunism. My vote will thus go to whichever wagon is largest when I log off before the deadline, unless we lynch before then or more points of interest are raised.

You want to talk about opportunistic? I think your quote is a shining example of it right there.

More misrep. You keep saying "oh, no, my previous opinion was completely wrong, let's lynch this person who everyone thinks is scum at the moment instead." I'm saying that I'm happy with a lynch on any of these, because I think they're all scum. In fact, I will endeavor to push all of these wagons, I simply don't believe it matters much which of you dies on Day 1.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:39 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 660, pisskop wrote:
In post 642, curiouskarmadog wrote:no I meant if the day were to end right then...with two people at 4 votes, which would have had the rope?

I don't think tip is scum. Don't townread him, but not willing to throw away a lynch on a hussled wagon.

I want Rando, Zeb, and then Plob. Plob is more for his flip info. He's neutral, like tip.

interesting, so you know where I was going with this question?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 648, House wrote:
In post 647, Kaboose wrote:
In post 641, House wrote:I refuse to put up with tip.

VOTE: tip

See you folks d2.

So you're admitting no chance that you're NKd?

What a scummy way to twist my post.

There's obviously a chance, if scum is stupid. I've been nk'ed as town, like, once... and that was because scum was dumb.

I'm more a target for mislynches than nk's by far.

I think I'd rather my townies be NK targets than mislynch targets...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:53 am

In post 659, Slandaar wrote:Guys, please, lynch midget.

why? what is that case? Consider I am new, so spell it out for me, read him in ISO and dont see a case.

-- --

In other news, I am reading tip as new, not necessarily scum. What is that scum action that MAKES him scum again?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:58 am

vote ploben

he looks awful opportunistic...and antsy?

if you take out his votes on VIs/wagons in this game...what has he done?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:00 am

In post 651, Ponystar17 wrote:curiouskarmadog, I would like you to look over tip's post history and consider whether or not you're willing to vote him. I will warn you that voting him would put him at L-1, but I don't feel that that's a problem at this point in the game.

thanks for the warning...if you think he is scum, why bother to warning me? I mean if he is scum, why give a shit?

"I think Bob murdered a coven of nuns, but careful if you agree with me that he is guilty, he might be punished"
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:07 am

Post by House »

In post 663, Kaboose wrote:
In post 648, House wrote:
In post 647, Kaboose wrote:
In post 641, House wrote:I refuse to put up with tip.

VOTE: tip

See you folks d2.

So you're admitting no chance that you're NKd?

What a scummy way to twist my post.

There's obviously a chance, if scum is stupid. I've been nk'ed as town, like, once... and that was because scum was dumb.

I'm more a target for mislynches than nk's by far.

I think I'd rather my townies be NK targets than mislynch targets...

Unfortunately, we can't pick who draws town role PM's.

If we could, I never would. :P

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:08 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Votes on Ploben please.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Ponystar17
Ponystar17
Goon
Ponystar17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Ponystar17 »

In post 666, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 651, Ponystar17 wrote:curiouskarmadog, I would like you to look over tip's post history and consider whether or not you're willing to vote him. I will warn you that voting him would put him at L-1, but I don't feel that that's a problem at this point in the game.

thanks for the warning...if you think he is scum, why bother to warning me? I mean if he is scum, why give a shit?

"I think Bob murdered a coven of nuns, but careful if you agree with me that he is guilty, he might be punished"

Mostly to see how you reacted. I think I feel okay with reading you as leaning town now. I'd still prefer if you voted tip since we're closer to getting a lynch on him, but ploben is definitely an okay lynch too.

PS: the case against randomidget is mostly composed of two things.
a) He lurks a lot. This is objectively true, and he probably deserves a policy lynch for it, but there are more important people to kill.
b) In #136, tip suggests that we vote randomidget. In #141, randomidget votes tip. This could easily be interpreted as OMGUS, considering the utter lack of explanation as to why.

However, considering how their interactions have gone, my personal opinion is that one of them and exactly one of them is scum, and I'm confident that tip is scum. Therefore randomidget is
probably
town by association.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 660, pisskop wrote:

You'd rather Rando, but your votes on Zeb? See, I like the Zeb over Rando, but that's why I've never voted Rando and have been pushing for Zeb all day.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Zeb has responded to most of the pushing on his slot; Rando has not.
. Why the rush for a dominant wagon? There are 2 strong wagons already. Well, tips is kind of weaksauce, but its popular.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:36 am

Pisskop and curious your votes are wasted.

Do something with them.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:36 am

& House as well.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:39 am

Post by House »

In post 673, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:& House as well.

Pretty happy with where my vote is.

If you really want me to move it, I can put it on you instead?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”