ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:36 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 146, KittenLicks wrote:Hi friendly people that don't chase off newbie! <3

This is my first game outside of Road to Rome too, so don't call me a dog. You can call me a kitten or other feline if you must. :D

So far we are 6 pages in and I'm just really confused. Are in RVS? Are we out of RVS? Someone that hasn't posted yet got like 9 votes?

In post 138, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Varsoon is town. His wagon reeks badly of a scum run up. He has not even posted and he is about to get lynched. Unless someone can give me a darn good reason to scum read him than I am going to presume he is town .

What reason, never mind a good one, could there be to scumread someone that has not posted yet anyway?

In post 138, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:so yeah tell me why we are running up Vasoon before he even posts.

I second this. Lolwut, guys?

VOTE: ZZZX, so they get something to reply to when they decide to make their first post.

which part of this do you want me to reply to? :?
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:38 am

Post by ZZZX »

Btw it might be a dumb question but what happens to hated person in lylo?
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:41 am

Post by elusive »

Holy fuck. Choof replaced? WTF? Choof, why would you replace out? Just why? Like I will stalk you. Also, both of us could have taken these fuckers down with your humor and my crazy. Damn, why do all the good people die young?

Also he was a newbie and I'm pretty sure choof was town but confuzzed by all the boring blah blah that gorkington, antihero and pisskop engaged in. Grow some boys. Also, note to self: targets acquired see previous.

I like copper223. He seems like a calm reasonable sort. Is there a reason Varsoon is getting all these votes? Is he epic scum or something? Also what is this hated business? Is it real or metaphorical?

SilverWolf <3
I live to serve:

These questions are ONLY for town. As in: Only for players with town alignments. If you do not answer them it is because: your role PM was red, you are a hater and\or you have never experienced joy in life and thus should be ignored because Bad Vibes.

1. What is your bestest scum hunting strategy and why?
2. What is your "town song" like the song you listen to as town and are ready for battle against unseen enemies?
3. What is your "Scum song" when you're like twirling your evil mustache or clickety clacking your badly painted Red nails?
4. What should newish players know about this setup and what advice would you give them?
5. Strawberry, blueberry or cherry?

:)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 201, ZZZX wrote:Btw it might be a dumb question but what happens to hated person in lylo?

What do you mean? We play the game out, because maybe fakeclaim or quicklynch. Lylo could mean anything from 7 players to 3.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Marquis »

VOTE: varsoon

hated may not be on the explicitly non-normal list but there's no way nrg let it in with how prone it is to fucking things up
link in bio
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:45 am

Post by elusive »

Explain what "hated" is or link to a Wiki article or something Marquis. And answer the questions, I know you can be cool enough sometimes.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Marquis »

sure

Code: Select all

[wiki]Hated[/wiki]

and thanks for the... compliment
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Marquis »

Hated

i should be nice even if u want to be mean
link in bio
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Wow i've never seen an RQS done outside of newbie games, but what do you even plan on getting out of those questions that help you read someone's alignment?
In post 195, copper223 wrote:- Why are you picking out my naked vote in particular?
- Why do you have a nullread on Choof?

Because I don't like naked votes.
Re-read my post again i told you what i found scummy and townie from him.
@elusive: Hated means they need 1 less vote to get lynched.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Gorkington »

elusive wrote:These questions are ONLY for town
can i answer them anyways?

why are people setup speccing this early.
not saying varsoonguy isnt scum but jeze. there could be counterbalances in place to adjust for hated.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Varsoon »

D:
All this hate
And I'm just here to love you guys.
I lose hated modifier in LYLO situations.

Anyforways, I'm not really engaging much today, just letting things breathe and roll around. I've got some stuff to take care of in meat world, but I'll be around later on to figure out who scum is.
You crazy boys should get to doing that, too.

P-EDIT:
I think I've got a reputation of being a total crap guy who is nuts, batman-villain levels of methodological and insane, etc.
I don't see it! But it does make me everything from mislynch fodder to high-performing.
To answer those Q's with some A's

Oh jeeze. I usually just kinda uh figure it out. I've walled up hard on people before and that's had variable effects. Slayers gambit sometimes. I think my most recurring approach is to make an ass of myself and doomsay all of town while they give me rope. I guess I -actually- measure votes, pressure, post-counts, trajectory, and a few other things but that's only if I really want to put in work. I like wingin' it instead. Gut's right everytime until it is wrong, right?
2. What is your "town song" like the song you listen to as town and are ready for battle against unseen enemies?

3. What is your "Scum song" when you're like twirling your evil mustache or clickety clacking your badly painted Red nails?

4. What should newish players know about this setup and what advice would you give them?

This is a big game! That said, don't believe what anyone claims, and keep a keen eye on people's play! That's what will damn them most. It's easy for scum to lurk out in bigger setups, so be critical!

Blueberry, probably.

Ugh, all these people justifying votes on me solely because of my claim are gross.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Gorkington »

Varsoon wrote:don't believe what anyone claims
now i dont believe your claim.
you should have seen this coming.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Varsoon »

People joining my wagon post-claim despite some not removing their votes since the early RVS/Thor-infused run-up really bother me.
Ugh.

It's okay to not believe my claim. I think claims are dumb and give people way too much capacity to manipulate the game in unfair ways.
That said, I felt like if I didn't let people know I was hated, town would derp out and hammer me thinking they were just running me to L-1.
Like, that info -only- helps town.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Marquis »

that defense doesn't work when you claim hated in a normal

plus one of our last large theme games together i claimed hated as scum and won. so i'm not going to give you any leeway in a normal for doing that.
link in bio
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:55 am

Post by elusive »

Sakura, I just ask RQS questions for my personal health benefit. I get +HP every time someone answers them. Plz I need HP, I always put max points in magic.

Someone else stated that in more human terms it was a "Getting to know people that you are playing a game with," thing. Plus music, you never know when someone will share a really good song you haven't listened to and like Discovery.

Marquis,
I haven't been mean to you yet, have I? I like you so if I'm mean its the good kind, yeah? Sorry baby.

Thanks for the link though I wasn't sure if Varsoon was being literal about the "hated" thing. Ugh, his description of Thor. Ugh.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Gorkington »

dammit.
i want to answer the questions but i dont know if im allowed to.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Varsoon »

But yeah, Gork, I think people should consider play first and foremost, which is why votes like Marquis and Antihero's are not sitting well with me.
They are both votes that can be masked in arguments of setup speculation and role-reaction, rather than engagement with my rhetoric, votes, analysis, posts, etc.
It's a really nice place for scum to lay votes and get away with it and a really stupid place for town to build their arguments from,
and so yeah
VOTE: Antihero
I don't like how hardcore he pushed for that, because it feels like it's just trying to keep momentum on a wagon that people started to realize was stupid/a mislynch.

P-EDIT:
@Marquis: Then doubt me, but don't give me rope over my claim. If you're going to lynch me, do it over something worth a damn.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Gorkington »

hi varsoonguy.
tell me your reads beyond just the lame setupfiends.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Marquis »

oh i didn't see your rqs i just thought you repeated answer the questions re: hated as if you thought i'd just ignore you

your question 4 is bs btw

pedit

Marquis wrote:that defense doesn't work when you claim hated in a normal
link in bio
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Varsoon »

Is hated a non-normal role?
Like, always?
D:
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Gorkington »

marquis is either a persistent sirscum or a persistent townguy. i think townguy though.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Marquis »

oh my god i already talked about that stop trying to be manipulative af
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Marquis »

re varsoon "D:" post
link in bio
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:02 am

Post by elusive »

In post 218, Marquis wrote:oh i didn't see your rqs i just thought you repeated answer the questions re: hated as if you thought i'd just ignore you

your question 4 is bs btw

pedit

Marquis wrote:that defense doesn't work when you claim hated in a normal

Who is this for? Also why hating on 4? What would you add that's not there? I knew you were the type who liked it when someone was mean to you. Boo, there's only one right answer for that anyway.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Elusive! Now I know we will lynch the scumz!

In post 202, elusive wrote:These questions are ONLY for town. As in: Only for players with town alignments. If you do not answer them it is because: your role PM was red, you are a hater and\or you have never experienced joy in life and thus should be ignored because Bad Vibes.

1) I imagine what I would do and watch out for that. Town is the weakest part of my game :(

2) An excuse for propagation!

3) Another one \o/

4) I don't know this one, but with so many possibilities we should be flexible in how many scum there are and which faction they are from. Large games also tend to run away fast, so daily reading.

5) Vanilla. Always.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”