Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 240, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Also SH why are you defending Silverwolf. Are you town reading him.

I was going to say i'm not defending him, rather im kind on the nullish with a bit scummy side for reasons i'm going to explain on my reply to Varsoon!
In post 243, Varsoon wrote:@Sakura: So... where are you now on that since the whole Silver wagon AND silver re-voted me?

I think it's more of a newb tell rather than anything, felt like he didn't know what was the best thing to do and decided to reapply the pressure when Thor called him out on it, i'd say null leaning scum. I'm more interested in what Mr Pokerface copper though, because the safer play was just to vote and not say anything nor engage with anything, even if he thought it was a reaction test, he could've simply played it out like i was doing.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Gorkington »

you can threaten my playstyle lungs if youd like.

tell me about your concern on me pisskop.
are you trying to look busy rn?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:42 am

Post by elusive »

nah half or more of my playstyle on day one is fluff deal with it or nk me ;)
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:44 am

Post by Gorkington »

there are much higher profile nk targets than you so i will just deal with it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:46 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 253, Gorkington wrote:there are much higher profile nk targets than you so i will just deal with it.

Oh? like who? :cop:
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Speaking of reads, im currenty town reading antihero due to his setup spec debate actually, his annoyance seems legit if he's town due to the hated claim (I have meta reasons for townreading him too but i'll leave that on the table for now as it'd be better to see who actually scumreads him).
I'm probably never going to move varsoon from the null pile unless there's a cop scan on him, i'll let others sort him out i always get his alignment wrong.
Marquis being wary of emotional outbursts from both of our sides, i'd like to think it's town since it's better for the game health overall.
Null leaning scum on elusive because he's done nothing other than ask an RQS that he himself agreed can't get any alignment relevant responses from and not doing really anything yet.
The others im not sure yet / haven't interacted enough / need more content.

Also strength of reads is directly proportional to how much i've interacted with each of them.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 255, Sakura Hana wrote:i always get his alignment wrong.

Oh wait actually i think the only game i got his alignment wrong was touhou upick 2 wasnt it... maybe im confusing it with someone else... meh whatever.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 254, pisskop wrote:Oh? like who? :cop:

you ignored me first so now im being petty.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh yeah, and im thinking Gorkington's recklessness/carelessness is town.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 257, Gorkington wrote:
In post 254, pisskop wrote:Oh? like who? :cop:

you ignored me first so now im being petty.

Well gee, I'm sure I can find time to vote for scum sometime today. pretty please?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Gorkington »

im done being silly with you pisskop.

sakura has convinced me that she is town through careful buddying and because im dumb.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:59 am

Post by pisskop »

All you had to say was 'Copper and SW'. And maybe Anti. Shesh.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Gorkington »

i would only shoot copper if we mislynch today.
he's on the other scumteam and i dont want them to get the upper hand just yet.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:15 am

Post by copper223 »

@Sakura
"He could have played it like we did" is a sentence you keep on using and have yet to explain who we are or why the fact I chose to play it differently according to you is scum indicative?

What I saw was a bunch of naked votes and you selecting mine for as of yet unexplained or conflicting reasons, like:"I don't like naked votes", fair enough where's the pressure on Boon, Pisskop, Marquis and Antihero, or are you claiming a naked vote plus fluff filler like a "yo" is less scum indicative?

I have a townlean on silverwolf because there seems to be no narrative attempt from her, more like spontaneous posts based on what is happening and her emotional state which is something town is more likely to do.

@Gorkinton
No empty threat mate, the way you are approaching the game with those cookie cutter scumreads, you are scum because you post a smile, clearly buddying up, you are scum because you answered the question, clearly overexplaining, you are scum because you scumread me back and I am an easy lynch because I was being mean, clearly scum looking for an easy lynch, without any kind of analysis or thought about what the actual content of the posts is and what other different (and I think well explained) motivations I had is useless and dangerous town to leave around or scum looking for superficially scummy BS, either way you are not going to help me win.

VOTE: Gorkinton
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:17 am

Post by elusive »

sakura can't get my gender right but has a lean scum read on me based on RQS questions which I clearly state are meant more for fluff. then my questions about the setup spec are bad but antihero's are good, yeah okay majorly Nobel Prize winning points there.

In post 251, Gorkington wrote:you can threaten my playstyle lungs if youd like.

hot, I'm still prolly going to vig you

Thor#121 is okay I guess but still want to know the answers for prior that.

pisskop #122 is ironic as fuck considering his user name on this site. srsly bro?

I like fuzzy so far

Otolia are you an alt?

Kittenlicks, we r newbie friendly. If anyone is mean to u do tell me, I'm mean to the mean people not the little adorable kittens.

pisskop #149, moreso thor states the same thing that copper states but your reaction is different

sakura #159 -#160 - setup spec questions re hated\loved okay.. but you didn't like mine and I'm less knowledgeable about large normals then you. bad logic is bad.

antihero what does nrg stand for? and does that mean in general the site meta has gone from "wild and free and open to new ideas" to "UNIFORMS FOR EVERY1 + STRAITJACKETS SO YOU DON"T HURT YOURSELVES"

Oh look House is in this game. What flavor slushee was it?

#179 - "is varsoon scumsaucy outside the claim?" - wow why does this sound so wrong?

#195 - yeah sakura cherry picks and points out the same reactions or things from different players but calls some scum and other town. Strange with a Capital S.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Gorkington »

copcop, walk me through that last paragraph one more time except take a breath in between each sentence.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 263, copper223 wrote:What I saw was a bunch of naked votes and you selecting mine for as of yet unexplained or conflicting reasons, like:"I don't like naked votes", fair enough where's the pressure on Boon, Pisskop, Marquis and Antihero, or are you claiming a naked vote plus fluff filler like a "yo" is less scum indicative?

Except anti did explain his vote, he wanted me to love him (a.k.a he voted to go with the flow of my reaction test, so null).
pisskop voted with a "hi" or "yo" in this case, on top of that the vote happened before Thor's post or mine which is when i was actually reaction testing people and he did contribute to the whole debate, while you didn't.
In post 264, elusive wrote:then my questions about the setup spec are bad but antihero's are good, yeah okay majorly Nobel Prize winning points there.

Antihero was complaining about the existance of a Hated in a Normal game, that is a town reaction.
Your setup spec was "How to play this setup?" Sure i'm going to hack the website and see every role in play in this
closed
game to tell you how to play this setup. I think you're just being silly for the sake of being silly.
In post 263, copper223 wrote:I have a townlean on silverwolf because there seems to be no narrative attempt from her, more like spontaneous posts based on what is happening and her emotional state which is something town is more likely to do.

Considering I get a lot of emotional outbursts as either alignment, i can tell you that emotion is not indicative of town, and Thor pointed out why it could be faked, or did you miss that too?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 264, elusive wrote:Otolia are you an alt?

An alt that is 4 years old ? That's rich. The answer is no.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:40 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 266, Sakura Hana wrote:Except anti did explain his vote, he wanted me to love him (a.k.a he voted to go with the flow of my reaction test, so null).
pisskop voted with a "hi" or "yo" in this case, on top of that the vote happened before Thor's post or mine which is when i was actually reaction testing people and he did contribute to the whole debate, while you didn't.

Like I don't even know how to reply about the anti thing :lol:, I had nothing non game related I could attach to that vote like he did although I am sure you are lovable, and I explained why I did not want to put something game related into it.

I am sorry to burst your bubble but I did not even think about your post and what you claim is your reaction test in that way, at the time I interpreted your post as: "Sakura knows that Thor like to flash wagon and is helping him out", and I got a lean town from it, I believe if you were testing, you were doing so for the wrong thing there because both scum caving into the pressure, scum not affiliated with Varsoon, and town willing to get the most out of Thor's early wagon would join, so how are you going to separate the two, let alone the whole WIFOM you have to sift through anyway about scum noticing your reaction test and posting with that in mind.

Considering I get a lot of emotional outbursts as either alignment, i can tell you that emotion is not indicative of town, and Thor pointed out why it could be faked, or did you miss that too?

You are the one missing things, scum can certainly have emotional outburst, the point I am making about Silverwolf is that her play doesn't seem planned nor self-conscious, those look like posts about how she feels about the game at the time she is reading and scum is more likely to catch-up, pause and think: what's good for me here, and then post. Plus are you trying to say this is a bad read from me and I am not very good or that this read is scum indicative?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:41 am

Post by elusive »

Sakura, can you point to a SilverWolf game where she uses emotional outbursts, real or fake, as scum? Or any game which is representative of her scum meta? Based on what I know she is sensitive to certain things.

Also, sillyness is my favorite thing. It's a closed setup I get that part but it has some limits, yes? Like its prolly not possible for 12 vigs because of balance? That is answerable, yeah?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

vote: gork
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:44 am

Post by elusive »

PS. Copper is town because he looked up choof's one complete game on here and saw that he was town and accurately described his meta. So copper reads town to me unless Many Extreme Things.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 268, copper223 wrote:Plus are you trying to say this is a bad read from me and I am not very good or that this read is scum indicative?

No, I'm trying to see where you're coming from, because i like to take people's read progressions into account when forming reads and you being super reserved isn't helping.
But now that i see where your thought progression went from with the whole reaction test ordeal i can see why you decided to stay shut, my scumhunting method is different, and i will acknowledge that as the reason you're probably pinging me for the time being.

Moving on
Unvote
Vote: elusive
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 271, elusive wrote:PS. Copper is town because he looked up choof's one complete game on here and saw that he was town and accurately described his meta. So copper reads town to me unless Many Extreme Things.

What the fricken fuck?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor