Mini 1648: Mafia in the Noose Factory. (Game Over)

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:13 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I did not visit Zeb.

Also, Random is scum. Why the fuck would he shoot Zeb when he quite blatantly soft-claimed a PR. You would also claim you shot him for the exact reason as CKD is pointing out...to explain away why you visited him in case you got tracked.

VOTE: Random

Going to do some VCA. Back later.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:26 am

UNVOTE:

Already seeing things to make me doubt this.

Pisskop is also town.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:28 am

I also ended the day yesterday actually thinking Boon was scum sooo....
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:30 am

In post 215, ploben wrote:
Dude, you're such a donkey.

Also also, before I forget... Who's the donkey now?

Bitch.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:49 am

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Random and Pisskop are town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:56 am

Scum is in Boon/Monkeyman.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:05 am

ISO Mod...Check out VC's 1.05, 1.06, 1.07, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.19, 1.21, 1.22, 1.23 & 1.24.

In all of those VCs, BOTH Ploben and tip sit on Random. There is no way scum hard buss like this when a lot of the time they are the leading wagon or a competing wagon.

Random was a CW. Random is town.

Upon rereading I am not
as
sure with Pisskop being town, but I still believe it's likely he is.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:08 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Scum hard bus all the time. There is still a unaccounted for night kill, if random is indeed the vig, that's all that matters. The only reason anyone should be voting for anyone other than random is if there's a good reason there's not two night kills last night, which there's not. Therefore, random is scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:09 am

Random is not scum.

VOTE: Monkey
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 957, MonkeyMan576 wrote:The only reason anyone should be voting for anyone other than random is if there's a good reason there's not two night kills last night, which there's not

If he shot Zeb.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 957, MonkeyMan576 wrote:The only reason anyone should be voting for anyone other than random is if there's a good reason there's not two night kills last night, which there's not

If he shot Zeb, and the scum NKed him.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:11 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

You're still not accounting for the 2nd night kill. Why are you ignoring this? If he shot Zeb than there would be a mafia kill in addition to the vig kill, and there wasn't.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:11 am

Pisskop explained it pretty well.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:13 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

That seems pretty unlikely to me, but it's worth a consideration. But I am definately town.

Unvote
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:13 am

Oh shit.

He said he is town.

He must be town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:13 am

If you're town, then Boon is scum, and you should vote him.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:14 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 947, curiouskarmadog wrote:okay, so I am going back and forth on this, but the way today is going, I dont want to lynch a town(yes midget did target Zeb, why I fucking dont know)...also it will narrow the pool.

it will however expose a(nother) town PR, but will also net us another scum.

In the immortal words of Zeb..."I KNOW" 3 (other) people targeted Zeb last night...

1.) randommidget
2.) ...
3.) ...

One of these are scum...

IN YOUR NEXT POST EVERYONE CLAIM IF YOU TARGETED ZEB LAST NIGHT. I
dont
want to know your power at this time, or why...just if you did or didnt, you can claim why later.

I am doing it this way, because I imagine scum will either say they didnt (and I can catch them in the lie) or wait till the very last second to claim, thus outing themsleves..

also, your welcome.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Ponystar17
Ponystar17
Goon
Ponystar17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Ponystar17 »

BBT: A couple of things.

Firstly, where did Zeb soft-claim PR? Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't remember that. Secondly, why do you think pisskop is town? Thirdly, why are you discounting the
possibility
that random is scum so easily? It seems like a weird coincidence that random and the scum shot the same person, who happened to be a PR.

I did not visit Zebulin. CKD, when do you intend to reveal who else targetted Zebulin? I'd like to request that you don't wait until the end of the day (although waiting until everyone has posted seems reasonable).
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:16 am

Post by pisskop »

I want to know why he shot Zeb, but I dont expect an honest answer from a scum Rando anyway.

House/Monkey. Boon is 'derpyish', to describe it somehow, but town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:18 am

@Pony - He said 'he KNOWS' tip is scum. Obvious guilty on said player = obvious PR.

Pisskop is town because I find it highly unlikely 3 scum sat on a wagon (random) that was going nowhere. In a few VCs, the only people voting Random are Ploben, tip and pisskop. Doesn't fit that they're all scum.

Because when Plobeb/tip where in danger of being lynched they just sat on Random anyway. They needed to set up a viable CW, Random was it. Scum do not hard buss when they're in danger of being lynched. Not both of them anyway.

No, it doesn't. If Random is a vig it's quite possibly the worst shot I have ever seen (this is the only thing that points to Random scum because it's such a dumb move after Zeb gave us scum) but scum would for sure kill Zeb.
Ponystar17
Ponystar17
Goon
Ponystar17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Ponystar17 »

In post 969, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:@Pony - He said 'he KNOWS' tip is scum. Obvious guilty on said player = obvious PR.

Pisskop is town because I find it highly unlikely 3 scum sat on a wagon (random) that was going nowhere. In a few VCs, the only people voting Random are Ploben, tip and pisskop. Doesn't fit that they're all scum.

Because when Plobeb/tip where in danger of being lynched they just sat on Random anyway. They needed to set up a viable CW, Random was it. Scum do not hard buss when they're in danger of being lynched. Not both of them anyway.

No, it doesn't. If Random is a vig it's quite possibly the worst shot I have ever seen (this is the only thing that points to Random scum because it's such a dumb move after Zeb gave us scum) but scum would for sure kill Zeb.

You're forgetting that tip didn't know he was scum. Also, I don't see anything strange about scum wanting to sit on a wagon that isn't going anywhere. It's the safest thing to do for them, isn't it?
...incidentally, what's a CW? This is my second game on-site, and even if that's no excuse for poor play, I don't know all the terminology.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:53 am

CW = Counter-wagon.

Usually, if a leading wagon is on a scum member, their buddies will try to push an alternative wagon (on town) in an attempt to stop their buddy being lynched without actually outright defending them.

Tip didn't know who was scum? You've lost me there.

Because they were the leading wagons? If scum are likely to get lynched, why wouldn't they try to stop that from happening?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

The new recruit is unaware of who their buddies are until an unannounced time

In post 911, Cheery Dog wrote:A New Recruit starts the game unaware of the rest of their faction, however should they live to {point in time}, they will be given access to the factional topic and meet other member(s).
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Meaning they are left alone to try to find out who their buddies are without lynching them. At least for D1.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Which is why House jumped ship on Plob. Because he saw his unannounced buddy was going to bite dust.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”