Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 847, Antihero wrote:
In post 845, elusive wrote:Attrition rate is up there in this game.

that's why i revoted varsoon. ._.

apparently now i'm scum for voting someone who has a pretty reasonable chance of flipping scum and following my townreads

You're either scum or gullible, but my chances of flipping scum are literally zero.
Try again.

In post 846, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: varsoon

Sakura vote varsoon pls.

Like seriously he is scum.

He is stalling, and why would you trust a liar. He is blatantly backstabbing you and you don't even realize it.

Lie. Fallacious argument. Lie. Appeal to Emotion.
In short, fuck you too, Oka.

In post 848, OkaPoka wrote:that feeling when you finally found scum

What's the feeling like? Because you haven't caught scum.
You should be writing something like 'that feeling when you would rather sheep an easy wagon than play the game'.
You probably know that feeling.
Although I'm starting to wonder if you're just very low-level scum that's being as obnoxious and clearly scummy as possible.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Nevermind your lies that I can confirm to myself,
but you've got clear scummy appeals left and right and your rolefishing is laughable, Oka.

I had Kenshiro pointing at Sakura earlier but I think you're the one who shall be on the receiving end of my Northern Star.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@NotSci: FoD's worthless, but it's also a low-yield wagon. I'd let it breathe and get some interaction in play before giving it rope.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by notscience »

How is ascum lynch a low yeild wagon

Imagine all the information we could get based on peoples reactions to the wagon

Like "low info" is a terrible reason to not start a wagon
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 809, Sakura Hana wrote:copper's push on obvtown anti is not sitting well with me, specially with the argument "his scum game has improved".

Interesting post, when has he become obv. town and how did you manage to translate tunneling in a way that doesn't seem genuine and being opportunistic on who he is pushing scum on to "he improved his scum game", which is not part of my scumread but rather my reply to House who seems like he is not willing to consider Anti scum "cause he would suck", misrep much?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Don't worry, i won't let Varsoon pull anything funny during the night ;)

In post 854, copper223 wrote:
In post 809, Sakura Hana wrote:copper's push on obvtown anti is not sitting well with me, specially with the argument "his scum game has improved".

Interesting post, when has he become obv. town and how did you manage to translate tunneling in a way that doesn't seem genuine and being opportunistic on who he is pushing scum on to "he improved his scum game", which is not part of my scumread but rather my reply to House who seems like he is not willing to consider Anti scum "cause he would suck", misrep much?

He's been obvtown for a while, enough that i could make a town case on him, i probably mistook your case with your reply to House, so care to explain it again?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by copper223 »

@Varsoon
Since you used that card you might as well tell us what you are now claiming unless you claim you can confirm yourself without giving your exact role away tomorrow or you claim there is a good reason not to do so today, it was in the back of my mind that it could be a panic reaction of a role getting run-up, but what Marquis posted about you saying everything that you possibly can to not get lynched also makes sense.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh wait I guess that's your case, i thought it was something else, he's not tunneling in a non-genuine way, nor is he being opportunistic, otherwise he wouldn't have jumped off the wagon to perform a re-analysis.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

But if you're looking for opportunistic scum
v v
In post 773, pisskop wrote:
In post 449, pisskop wrote:It looks a lot like a scum who doesnt want to give up what he thinks is low hanging fruit, frankly.

But we'll have plenty of time to get aquinted, I can see.

vote: Anti

^ ^
Look here.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by copper223 »

@Sakura
Your initial reaction to my Anti scumread was that you stand by your initial read of Anti investigating the Varsoon roleclaim which is more likely to be Anti town, I already asked about why you think being aware of the setup and thus being the first to catch the lie is more likely to be a towntell so if you could answer that it would make me happy, and because of meta. The way you replied made me think you considered the possibility of Anti scum and decided you thought he was more likely to be town. Forward a few pages and now, without any meaningful comtribution from Anti you switched to having him as obv. town and apparently forgot about my initial case.

My case is that his tunnel on Varsoon may be fake because he starts with a very inflexible position, you are not hated so you must be scum, die, appeared to change his mind (at the time I thought he read my post about not only scum fakeclaiming and thought about it as well, but he later said he was scumreading my slot so I don't see why he would give particular weight to my thoughts) which now looks like leaving Varsoon alone because the wagon was stalling, only to jump up on it again when it was renewed by others, the Pisskop scumread is once again jumping on someone that Anti knows at least one player considers scummy cause I already said so myself, once again I thought we might be reading the game similarly but that scumread on my slot changed that, and is based on Pisskop being rude and unlikeable because he is using ad hominem and AtE's more than him being actually scummy. Finally he scumreads my slot when he thinks there is noone there to defend it, and considering he either sheeped or read at least 2 times (Varsoon arrow 3 to 4 and Pisskop) the game in the same way I did I find that read pretty opportunistic and he has yet to convince me he genuinely believed it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

You're seriously scumhunting from a group voting your pet townread?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 807, Otolia wrote:
In post 804, Flubbernugget wrote:Droog had three posts at the time of my read on him so you can calm your tits and stop trying to only look busy

Maybe you should take your she-male fetish in 62 if it's still exists, people there will be able to help you controlling those urges.

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 859, copper223 wrote:@Sakura
Your initial reaction to my Anti scumread was that you stand by your initial read of Anti investigating the Varsoon roleclaim which is more likely to be Anti town, I already asked about why you think being aware of the setup and thus being the first to catch the lie is more likely to be a towntell so if you could answer that it would make me happy, and because of meta. The way you replied made me think you considered the possibility of Anti scum and decided you thought he was more likely to be town. Forward a few pages and now, without any meaningful comtribution from Anti you switched to having him as obv. town and apparently forgot about my initial case.

My case is that his tunnel on Varsoon may be fake because he starts with a very inflexible position, you are not hated so you must be scum, die, appeared to change his mind (at the time I thought he read my post about not only scum fakeclaiming and thought about it as well, but he later said he was scumreading my slot so I don't see why he would give particular weight to my thoughts) which now looks like leaving Varsoon alone because the wagon was stalling, only to jump up on it again when it was renewed by others, the Pisskop scumread is once again jumping on someone that Anti knows at least one player considers scummy cause I already said so myself, once again I thought we might be reading the game similarly but that scumread on my slot changed that, and is based on Pisskop being rude and unlikeable because he is using ad hominem and AtE's more than him being actually scummy. Finally he scumreads my slot when he thinks there is noone there to defend it, and considering he either sheeped or read at least 2 times (Varsoon arrow 3 to 4 and Pisskop) the game in the same way I did I find that read pretty opportunistic and he has yet to convince me he genuinely believed it.

No, you got it wrong, my townread on anti didn't come because of him investigating the claim, but was because of how annoyed he was about a Hated role existing specially since it isn't supposed to exist. Who benefits more from a player requiring less votes to be lynched Town/Scum? His frustration at the possibility of such a thing that would hurt town in the end is what gave me the town read on him, and his investigation managed to make Varsoon backtrack his claim, also later on he said that he hadn't seen varsoon lie and take it back like that as scum so he unvoted, to which I replied showing that he's perfectly capable of doing it as scum, and later on he eventually got back on him.
In post 860, pisskop wrote:You're seriously scumhunting from a group voting your pet townread?

If my scumhunting was that limited i'd be voting you.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

859 is exactly why the varsoon wagon is bad
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by copper223 »

@Sakura
Ok I will re-read to see if I get the same townvibe from the frustration you claim is in these posts, I still don't get why your level of certainty on Anti apoeared to go up so much but it's not as big of a deal.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 864, copper223 wrote:@Sakura
Ok I will re-read to see if I get the same townvibe from the frustration you claim is in these posts, I still don't get why your level of certainty on Anti apoeared to go up so much but it's not as big of a deal.

It never went "up" but coupled with meta it already was a pretty solid townread, like i literally can't see scum reacting in the way anti did to Varsoon's claim.
Scum would be going like "Ok so let's run him up to L-1 to verify it!" just like Mr. Otolia.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thats pretty inflexible. Why, Id actually defend him a little, and know others woudl too.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 866, pisskop wrote:Thats pretty inflexible. Why, Id actually defend him a little, and know others woudl too.

Who, Otolia?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Defend Varsoon. Assuming he isnt a buddy. Free townpoints for light suggestions.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Cmon. How often is the first (flash)wagon in a large normal the lynch?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

The answer is not often on D1. They eat rope D2 or D3, or else claim and get NKed one of those nights.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

You're pushing this idea that Anti is super-town, and anyone on him is a target for scumhunting. Its only one side of the coin.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

piss,
how is like being on a scumteam with varsoon?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

Varsoon not a great scum. Im undefeated, on the other hand.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

So what were you actually even referring to in that post.
PEdit: I'm not? You're the one who jumped on him opportunistically, regardless of my read on him that'd ping my alarm bells any time.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”