Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 963, pisskop wrote:
In post 956, House wrote:Fuck it.

VOTE: Flames of Disaster

Since all the cool kids are doing it.

Eww House. 'Fuck it' is actually a moderate strength scumtell for some people.

In post 957, Flames of Disaster wrote:There is something bothering me...

pisskop' avatar is that of a cute puppy.

Nope. Kee your hands off me

vote: Flames

House, why are you coasting this game?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Flames of Disaster »

*as long as Notscience is alive in this game.

My apologies, my previous statement was imperfect.

Also, Notscience must agree not to replace out of this game.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by notscience »

yeah yeah

Agreed

or may my slot be purged with fire
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:21 pm

Okay. I will not defend myself from Notscience.

I will, however, still attack those who I think are scum, currently elusive and pisskop.
Later.
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:26 pm

Notscience,

I could speed up the process.

If you post a picture of yourself holding a cute puppy,

I will claim scum in the most scummy (?) way possible.

We all know how you look like, so you can't falsify the picture.

Would you like to take me up on this extra deal? :)
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by notscience »

Except i do not have a cute puppy and therefore cannot take said picture

My youngest dog is 4 years old

and lives 6 hours away
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:35 pm

The puppy does not have to belong to you. It just has to be cute.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by House »

In post 975, pisskop wrote:
In post 963, pisskop wrote:
In post 956, House wrote:Fuck it.

VOTE: Flames of Disaster

Since all the cool kids are doing it.

Eww House. 'Fuck it' is actually a moderate strength scumtell for some people.

In post 957, Flames of Disaster wrote:There is something bothering me...

pisskop' avatar is that of a cute puppy.

Nope. Kee your hands off me

vote: Flames

House, why are you coasting this game?

Because potato.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Why not strawberry?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by House »

In post 983, Flames of Disaster wrote:Why not strawberry?

This shit is bananas.

B-a-n-a-n-a-s.

Spoiler:
Yes. I went there.

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Marquis »

never apologize for hollabacking
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Marquis »

also ill sort out reads after my flight bye yall
link in bio
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Otolia »

In post 973, notscience wrote:
Attention, all ye naysayers of this wagon

What part of this wagon don't you like?

Are you a satanist who does not enjoy cute puppy pictures?

A scumfuck who doesnt wan't to have to bus this early?

A rampant tunneler so wrapped up in whatever thing you're chasing that you can't lynch him?

A douchebaggy celeb fan?

1. The part where puppies are invoked.

2. No.

3. Grammar is important.

4. Maybe.

5. Please stop posting pictures.
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by Seohyun »

In post 717, Otolia wrote:
Are these rhetorical questions ? Right now there isn't anything better to do than making sure the town is set on a decision regarding Varsoon's lies. Call me old-school but lying as town should be a basis for a policy lynch in any and all normal scenarii.

Also I was waiting for people to do something else than vote me and be done with it - like Seohyun above, just so we can get some productive work going but it seems it shall not be the case. I was trying to reason with Sakura Hana but she can't grasp the difference between explicit and implicit, so that's sad. House hasn't replied to my question here.

Not rhetorical questions, pls answer. Also, what's your idea of productive work? getting varsoon lynched? Everything else is unimportant?
Is there anyone else you have a read on besides varsoon? Share your opinions, I promise it be won't harmful in establishing good reads or your money back!

In post 807, Otolia wrote:
Maybe you should take your she-male fetish in 62 if it's still exists, people there will be able to help you controlling those urges. Nonetheless it's a general comment on the way you behave not only with droog but with others too.

oh my

At least fod isn't ultra tunneling on anyone (yet)
If fod starts tunneling, then I'll regard him as scum
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Seohyun »

In post 984, House wrote:
In post 983, Flames of Disaster wrote:Why not strawberry?

This shit is bananas.

B-a-n-a-n-a-s.

Spoiler:
Yes. I went there.

totally town now
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:12 pm

Post by Gorkington »

Oh hey look, it's general discussion mafia!

Antihero wrote:I'VE EXPRESSED THIS SUSPICION FOR A WHILE NOW PISSKOP THIS ISN'T OPPORTUNISTIC
Ew.

pisskop wrote:Lul.
Your text screams emotionally charged missrep, which I find incredibly terrible and scummy in general.

. but this says town
wtf. Are you joking?
VOTE: pisskop
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by Gorkington »

People look at how fake pisskop is being.
Look at it.
Look at it in awe.
And then vote him.
Or tell me all about why FOD being a pizzashit is clearly scummy.
Or let's make an elusive wagon.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by ZZZX »

While reading note: So much fluff and random stuff. Sadly I know both scum and town do it. but it makes reading heall... :/
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 988, Seohyun wrote:
Are these rhetorical questions ? Right now there isn't anything better to do than making sure the town is set on a decision regarding Varsoon's lies. Call me old-school but lying as town should be a basis for a policy lynch in any and all normal scenarii.

Also I was waiting for people to do something else than vote me and be done with it - like Seohyun above, just so we can get some productive work going but it seems it shall not be the case. I was trying to reason with Sakura Hana but she can't grasp the difference between explicit and implicit, so that's sad. House hasn't replied to my question here.

Not rhetorical questions, pls answer. Also, what's your idea of productive work? getting varsoon lynched? Everything else is unimportant?
Is there anyone else you have a read on besides varsoon? Share your opinions, I promise it be won't harmful in establishing good reads or your money back!

They were rhetorical questions. You can't possibly ask me directly if I'm scum. You may not like the way I play but I've been playing Mafia IRL for more than a decade. Do you really think that were I scum, I would admit to be ? Don't be ridiculous. I shall not answer any of your first questions aside from re-iterating that I have no emotional connections with Varsoon. His play is objectively bad and he should be treated as a liability.

1. Productive work is work that leads to the desired specific outcome. When you're fishing, you don't just grab the first rod you find and go to the river, no you prepare your rod to catch the specific fish you want and you organize yourself so that you can indeed catch it. Same with scumhunting, throwing a wide net and hoping to catch scum with it is fine, not moving on to specifics afterwards is the mark of poor town play. Note that this is what I flagged Flubbernugget doing.

2. Varsoon is a liability, he lied about his abilities before L-1, then got caught and admitted said lie. Now he is saying he can proves his alignment by tomorrow. I do believe there is a strong possibility he is town (and a PR at that), but I can't feel but intrigued as to why he decided to act before L-1. So far, he has not given town enough to trust him. If he is indeed town-aligned, he has fucked up immensely but still acts as if he were the sole person able to help town. This is incredibly arrogant and foolish for someone who succumbs to the first wagon in a Large game. I think lynching him is the safest play and it's the one I advocate. But consensus needs to be achieved regarding his actions. And at that point, I believe his death by lynch or Vig would be better than his death by NK. In the first case, we control and people are held accountable, in the second, we don't really know. What if he is killed by someone and we can't see his alignment or his previous abilities ? There is too much breadcrumb left by Varsoon for me to ignore and move on to another case. As such I shall remain on his wagon until people start acting rationally.

3. Right now, everyone is in the same gray area. I am leaning scum on House, Flames of Disaster and Flubbernugget while there is probably scum among the people not posting much.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:39 am

Post by House »

In post 993, Otolia wrote:

They were rhetorical questions. You can't possibly ask me directly if I'm scum. You may not like the way I play but I've been playing Mafia IRL for more than a decade. Do you really think that were I scum, I would admit to be ? Don't be ridiculous. I shall not answer any of your first questions aside from re-iterating that I have no emotional connections with Varsoon. His play is objectively bad and he should be treated as a liability.

1. Productive work is work that leads to the desired specific outcome. When you're fishing, you don't just grab the first rod you find and go to the river, no you prepare your rod to catch the specific fish you want and you organize yourself so that you can indeed catch it. Same with scumhunting, throwing a wide net and hoping to catch scum with it is fine, not moving on to specifics afterwards is the mark of poor town play. Note that this is what I flagged Flubbernugget doing.

2. Varsoon is a liability, he lied about his abilities before L-1, then got caught and admitted said lie. Now he is saying he can proves his alignment by tomorrow. I do believe there is a strong possibility he is town (and a PR at that), but I can't feel but intrigued as to why he decided to act before L-1. So far, he has not given town enough to trust him. If he is indeed town-aligned, he has fucked up immensely but still acts as if he were the sole person able to help town. This is incredibly arrogant and foolish for someone who succumbs to the first wagon in a Large game. I think lynching him is the safest play and it's the one I advocate. But consensus needs to be achieved regarding his actions. And at that point, I believe his death by lynch or Vig would be better than his death by NK. In the first case, we control and people are held accountable, in the second, we don't really know. What if he is killed by someone and we can't see his alignment or his previous abilities ? There is too much breadcrumb left by Varsoon for me to ignore and move on to another case. As such I shall remain on his wagon until people start acting rationally.

3. Right now, everyone is in the same gray area. I am leaning scum on House, Flames of Disaster and Flubbernugget while there is probably scum among the people not posting much.

Do you consider yourself dumb?

Because wanting to lynch someone on d1 that claims they can confirm themselves as town on d2 is pretty fucking dumb.

I don't think you're dumb. So why are you doing something dumb?

Vote a scumread and be productive.

Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 994, House wrote:
In post 993, Otolia wrote:

Do you consider yourself dumb?

Because wanting to lynch someone on d1 that claims they can confirm themselves as town on d2 is pretty fucking dumb.

I don't think you're dumb. So why are you doing something dumb?

Vote a scumread and be productive.

So you agree that he should be lynched D2 if he cannot prove that tomorrow and isn't dead ?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:37 am

Post by House »

In post 995, Otolia wrote:
So you agree that he should be lynched D2 if he cannot prove that tomorrow and isn't dead ?

Perhaps you missed this...?

In post 831, Varsoon wrote:
Look, I know there's a whoooole bunch of shit going around today.
But here's something I can actually prove:
I will be confirmed town tomorrow.
If I'm not, run me up for lynch.

(Short answer: yes)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 990, Gorkington wrote:Oh hey look, it's general discussion mafia!

Antihero wrote:I'VE EXPRESSED THIS SUSPICION FOR A WHILE NOW PISSKOP THIS ISN'T OPPORTUNISTIC
Ew.

pisskop wrote:Lul.
Your text screams emotionally charged missrep, which I find incredibly terrible and scummy in general.

. but this says town
wtf. Are you joking?
VOTE: pisskop

You could explain. Or IDK ask questions :|

Like, Why is my response fake?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

@flames do you have any scumreads outside of varsoon?
Flames of Disaster
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Flames of Disaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:33 am

Did I say that Varsoon was a scumread? Oh dear me, I must have forgotten! Could you please refresh my memory by quoting the post where I said that?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”