Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4099, Cheetory6 wrote:So if you're prepared to find a wagon that won't exist on either myself or TSO then SHIT THAT SUCKS.
I'm not going to be a part of it anymore.

I don't think you're scummy.

And well, you have made a lot of good arguments and other players have called on him including me, so...
I'd support, if it wasn't for the ambigious wake replacement also voting him.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4100, Kitz wrote:if it wasn't for the ambigious wake replacement also voting him.

Elaborating.

In post 4087, Marquis wrote:VOTE: tso

didn't finish reading
but i like this right now. a lot.

In post 4044, Marquis wrote:i have no more feelings
until i get another flip which will hopefully be my faq2 flip
which will in turn hopefully be a scumflip
that supertownifies me.

In post 4047, Marquis wrote:
also i've been toying with the idea of tso!scum.
his treatment of the faq2 wagon and handling post-jump onto it kind of pings.

This guy.
He haven't read fully, positive of a scum FA, then jumps on TSO.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:49 am

Post by dragonspawn »

didn't finish reading but i like this right now. a lot.

Why?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Dragon why does TSO feel town to you.
Articulate it.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oh and before TSO bitches to try and OMGUS a case against me, I did skim his ISO in Street Racers on Friday and there wasn't anywhere near as much bullshit as what he's doing this game.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:09 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4101, Kitz wrote:
In post 4100, Kitz wrote:if it wasn't for the ambigious wake replacement also voting him.

Elaborating.

didn't finish reading
but i like this right now. a lot.

In post 4044, Marquis wrote:i have no more feelings
until i get another flip which will hopefully be my faq2 flip
which will in turn hopefully be a scumflip
that supertownifies me.

In post 4047, Marquis wrote:
also i've been toying with the idea of tso!scum.
his treatment of the faq2 wagon and handling post-jump onto it kind of pings.

This guy.
He haven't read fully, positive of a scum FA, then jumps on TSO.

You read my mind.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

ugh.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Can people really not see it? q.q
Like seriously?
I've put so much into trying to convey how it feels really obvious to me and everyone is just ignoring it.
q.q

I get so much fucking bitching rights if you guys let this go and it turns out I'm right.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:23 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4103, Cheetory6 wrote:Dragon why does TSO feel town to you.
Articulate it.

because his posts feel genuinely annoyed with the towns bad play. Scum wouldn't be genuine in the least.

and because I never liked the way the tso wagon sprung up.

I've seen little to change my mind on it.

I'm not planning on voting for someone unless I feel they are scum. If you guys don't like it. Lynch me.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Skim his ISO in NY178 and tell me that him being annoyed is a good reason to townread him.

What wagon on TSO?
When has there ever been a wagon on him?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

His town game can be annoyed but it isn't dramatically annoyed like this. This was showboating.

He's not actually trying to sort people in the game or be critical. His entire reaction to me screams self-preservation and slandering for the purposes of derailing momentum on him.

His flipflop on ABR is sketchy at fucking best no matter how hard he tries to move the goalposts on my argument there.
I don't know why he flipflopped, but he did and it was bullshit.
His reasoning adjusted like 3 times from "oh this is like 9 reasons why it was a good reason to vote ABR" to "I don't care" to "I don't remember".
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:45 am

Post by T S O »

That's cute.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:47 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3753, T S O wrote:My point is that if I was so scared of ABR-tracker then I would have gone for him when he claimed d1 as scum, no?

In post 3754, T S O wrote:Can you also explain why I would want ABR dead when, if I was scum, I had him wrapped around my little finger to the point I was almost certain not to be tracked?

In post 3755, Cheetory6 wrote:
TSO wrote:My point is that if I was so scared of ABR-tracker then I would have gone for him when he claimed d1 as scum, no?
There was also a copclaim? There were also more people in the game at that point?

TSO wrote:Can you also explain why I would want ABR dead when, if I was scum, I had him wrapped around my little finger to the point I was almost certain not to be tracked?
Maybe to protect other scummates? You might have a point here, but that still doesn't explain why your read on him just randomly switched for no reason.

In post 3758, T S O wrote:
In post 3755, Cheetory6 wrote:
TSO wrote:Can you also explain why I would want ABR dead when, if I was scum, I had him wrapped around my little finger to the point I was almost certain not to be tracked?
Maybe to protect other scummates? You might have a point here, but that still doesn't explain why your read on him just randomly switched for no reason.

Then I would have influenced him to do that, given that I was one of his top 2 townreads.

In post 3760, Cheetory6 wrote:Okay, look, I'm not going to be able to realistically argue on a level this semantic. The core issue here is that you're being really sketchy with answering something that should be really easy to answer. If I'm misunderstanding something it shouldn't take 10-20 posts for you to clarify said misunderstanding.

In post 3761, T S O wrote:It's not really semantics, though.

Your argument is that I was scared of ABR-tracker and so voted him.
My response, as above, is that this doesn't make sense given the gamestate.

The obvious conclusion here is that I was not actually scared of ABR-tracker.

Are you going to change your argument in response to this? Because continuing on your current train of logic doesn't seem to make sense anymore.

As far as I'm concerned I won this argument a while back, but if you feel I didn't, you get one post to show it.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
If people don't see what you're doing there I don't know what to say.

I'm done.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Cheetory6 wrote:The core of my case is the CHANGE ITSELF AND NOT THE FACT THAT I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU WOULD CHANGE.

Cheetory6 wrote:His flipflop on ABR is sketchy at fucking best no matter how hard he tries to move the goalposts on my argument there.

If people can't see that you're moving the goalposts of this argument every fucking time to try and make it look like you 'won an argument' when really you only one a largely unimportant aspect of the larger argument then I want to lose at this point.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:50 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4108, dragonspawn wrote:
Articulate it.

because his posts feel genuinely annoyed with the towns bad play. Scum wouldn't be genuine in the least.

Seriously? There's nothing fun about winning a game because the Town imploded.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:58 am

Post by T S O »

In post 4097, Cheetory6 wrote:
TSO wrote:As well as that, he's also read NY 178, and apparently sees parallels. We're never told what these parallels are. We're never told if he's seen my towngame (I doubt he meta'd it).
Lol. This is why you're full of shit. Here are the parallels I saw:
Cheetory6 wrote:(being able to get angry at things, getting into big fights with people he perceives as being unreasonable)

If you actually gave a fuck about how I was perceiving you, you would have given me a towngame to look at or answering any of my questions, but instead you just kind of shrugged me off and said "do it yourself".

Isn't your case that I'm extremely concerned with how people perceive me, like you? If this is true, how does scum-TSO have any motivation to -not- give you a towngame? It would certainly have helped with your perception of me. Town-TSO certainly has motivation to do it - it's called "stop being a lazy shit and go look for one."

In post 4097, Cheetory6 wrote:
TSO wrote:Cheetory opens the day with a big-ass case on me, which is basically saying I immediately wanted ABR dead when he claimed Tracker d3.
I respond by explaining why that makes no sense.
He says that I am also discrediting anyone attacking me.
I go on to then explain how the crux of his case, quite literally, makes no sense.
Cheetory ...dismisses me addressing the core of his case being wrong as semantics.
I call bullshit on that. - in essence, winning the argument.
Oh my fucking god this is hard misrep.
The core of my case is the CHANGE ITSELF AND NOT THE FACT THAT I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU WOULD CHANGE. God this is so fucking bullshit because I know you're framing this in a way to make it look like I have no case when I do.

It's not that you simply can't explain it - I've shown that, as scum, I had no reason to do it, as ABR alive only benefited me. Your case falls to pieces right there because every single time you fail to explain this, and you attempt to paper over those cracks by yelling loudly that I'm scum, and you're willing to die for the cause to prove this.

If I can prove I had motivation not to do it, and you can't prove I did, who exactly do you expect to believe you?

In post 4097, Cheetory6 wrote:He's tried a bunch of scummy ways to get me off his case, first he tried saying "oh man you're being real town about this" -buddying, then when I didn't stop there "oh mannnn more people are just getting on my case because of NY 178 blah blah blah" - AtE and now he's OMGUSing because he knows that if he keeps me around I'm going to start becoming more convincing and more people have expressed sentiment that we should off him. It's so clear to me. I was unsure for a bit, but now I'm 100% sold.

The way you initially approached it was quite town, actually. Let me quote what I said then:

In post 3759, T S O wrote:I do have to agree you are approaching this in a pretty town way -
if you were scum I would expect you to attempt to shout me down instead of being rational.

Let me quote excerpts from your recent post:
In post 4097, Cheetory6 wrote:You just want to make people calling you out look bad/stupid/scummy. That's entirely your goal right now and it's so fucking transparent.

In post 4097, Cheetory6 wrote:If you actually gave a fuck about how I was perceiving you

In post 4097, Cheetory6 wrote:God this is so fucking bullshit

In post 4097, Cheetory6 wrote:Fucking. Pleaseeee sheep this. If I'm wrong then lynch me. That's how fucking sure I am that he's full of shit right now.

In post 4097, Cheetory6 wrote:Lynch me or him. I don't care at this point. Just lynch him tomorrow.

You're doing
exactly
what I predicted scum would do in this situation. You're trying to shout me down. Your facade of rationality has vanished.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:59 am

Post by T S O »

As far as I'm concerned I am slam dunking your case into the trash where it belongs.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:00 am

Post by T S O »

In post 4115, goodmorning wrote:
In post 4108, dragonspawn wrote:
Articulate it.

Seriously? There's nothing fun about winning a game because the Town imploded.

I couldn't care less - a win is a win. I can link Faith Plus One's scum QT, where mollie was wtf-lynched as town on day 5, and me and Sthar gloated in the QT, if you want.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:01 am

Post by T S O »

Though, I guess I'd probably fake being annoyed? So I'm not sure there's a point to doing so.

My annoyance here, however, is completely real.
-Marquis
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

TSO wrote:It's not that you simply can't explain it - I've shown that, as scum, I had no reason to do it, as ABR alive only benefited me. Your case falls to pieces right there because every single time you fail to explain this, and you attempt to paper over those cracks by yelling loudly that I'm scum, and you're willing to die for the cause to prove this.
You haven't shown a reason why you would do it as town either which makes your point null. My overarching point is that the read itself makes no sense and the transition itself makes no sense to me and the reasoning you keep giving for the change keeps changing slightly. That you keep acting like this isn't a big deal still while throwing shit back at me for getting mad at you for ignoring it is really fucking frustrating and I'm getting tired of it.

I might be dumb. I might articulate things poorly. But I know when I'm right. I'm just bad at explaining it.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

And a mislynch is still a mislynch.
I don't understand why that isn't reasoning to want to push a lynch on ABR.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Fuck this is so lame.
I hate that you're being really smart about this and I'm just being clumsy so nobody cares.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:11 am

Post by T S O »

Okay, let's clarify here:

Your big-giant ass case and scumread on me is based mainly on my ABR stance d3. Leaving aside the fact that ABR had previously claimed Tracker and I hadn't gone after him that time, which
also
invalidates your case:

You can't show any scum motivation for it.
I have shown my motivation as town for it, which basically was apathy and anger. I have also shown posts and stances backing this up. You've vaguely disputed the authenticity of these without doing... well, anything to show that.

Is it hard for you to understand why I am frustrated? You literally have zero interest in updating your stance. You say I didn't give a shit about you, but
I did.
I first showed you how your case was invalid. That's the threshold you're saying scum-TSO didn't cross. THEN, I went onto to actually talk with you as an equal about it. After pages of this, of me giving up my time pretty needlessly, you then went on to not analyse any of it, throw it out the window, and regress to step one.

And
I'm
the one being unfair.
-Marquis
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I think it's unfair in general that I feel like I'm right here and I just don't know how to combine the words to make it make sense.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”