Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 144, Riblet wrote:Content post 1. I placed a serious vote

Riblet tells us he made a content post when he voted me. OK lets view said post;
In post 63, Riblet wrote:Sure

vote: slandaar

Riblet later says (in the same post)
In post 144, Riblet wrote: I have seen scum lie about being busy and even being sick
to avoid providing content
so I don't really believe you.

In reference to this post which he is suggesting I made to avoid posting content:
In post 124, Slandaar wrote:I don't really wish to post life story but I am not well currently so will post properly when I can.

VOTE: Riblet

As we can see, by Riblet's definition, content is provided. Riblet is not genuinely scumhunting these two stances cannot coexist.

In post 139, Slandaar wrote:
In post 135, Riblet wrote:
Why didn't you even bother to try and interact with me at all to see why my vote became serious? That's things a townie would do, yet you aren't.

OK sure go on then. When did your vote become serious Riblet?

In post 144, Riblet wrote:
In post 139, Slandaar wrote:When did your vote become serious Riblet?

Already explained once, and explained it again in this post

There is also this. So, a townie would ask the question when he admits he already explained it. He is just making it up as he goes along 'townie would do X' then cannot backup why.

If you look back this is more obvious he makes his RVS post then doesn't post till much later where he explains it. At what point does townie ask 'why his vote became serious?'.

I don't feel like responding to the rest of his post but needless to say it's nonsense.
Hodor Hodor
Hodor Hodor
Townie
Hodor Hodor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Hodor Hodor »

I need to be replaced

Sorry Iknal :(
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

Fcuk
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Riblet
Riblet
Goon
Riblet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Riblet »

In post 148, havingfitz wrote:Speaking of alts... have I ever played with you Riblet?

could be, your avatar looks familiar but too lazy to go check.
It's Riblet BABY, Twenty 15!
What, Cause I work at Friendly's I don't work hard?
Now make me a Fribble!
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:58 am

Post by kelbris »

Haven't got much to say at the moment, however after reading through Slandaar's latest posts, I am adamant that he is one of the scum. Also, just a quick comment, quite surprised there were not more posts made while I was asleep, in my other games there were quite a few made which is why I made the timezone comment in the first place-seemed like everyone was online when I was not.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 143, massive wrote:
In post 130, kelbris wrote:@Massive when I said that I "came off as explaining everything" I was referring to how some of the other players in the game (such as Cheetory6's post #20 on the first page as well as vikingfan's post #118 on page 5) were either writing me off as extreme newbtown or saying that to them I feel like a new player explaining everything I do.

Oh I'm not disagreeing that some people have read you that way. I'm saying I'm not and nobody should be.

randomidget
: Any comment on Cheeto or havingfitz? You seem to be central to their isolated discussion.

Cheeto is town, fitz is null. Cheeto seems townie.
In post 148, havingfitz wrote:Welcome Saul. What's your experience level? Are you an alt?

Speaking of alts... have I ever played with you Riblet?

I read Cheeto's flake as town.

Still like where my vote is.
Why did you vote massive idget?

I need to look over the Sandbar Riblet stuff.

Where'd wicked go?

I did it for the vine.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 145, Saul Goode wrote:
FA_Q2 - Post 114 is my first note on you. And it's because I think your vote is premature and opportunistic. While I agree with everything you said in principal, why not just call him out as Fitz did and judge his response?

Why not place my vote there?

Votes get answers - posts are ignored far more often than votes. The only time I would withhold voting for him would be if I had a better scum read OR the vote would have larger ramifications than the read warranted (like placing someone at L-1/2 and my case/suspicion was rather weak.

I am the only one voting massive at this time - no reason not to put my vote there with my suspicions.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 146, Slandaar wrote:
In post 144, Riblet wrote:It is to me because apparently you were well enough to vote an OMGUS vote. If you weren't well you should not have posted at all, and yes I have seen scum lie about being busy and even being sick to avoid providing content so I don't really believe you. Call me an asshole if you want

Really.

If I were to lie to not post anything I would just have gone VLA for a bit. Besides, I posted content in my post so I wasn't avoiding posting content as you have said; A vote with nothing else is content so you have now contradicted your own beliefs.

Good Day Scumbag.

No, a vote with nothing else is not content. it is a naked vote and inherently anti town.

Naked votes do almost nothing.
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Iknal »

Cheetory6 and Hodor Hodor are being replaced. I'll do a vote count in a bit when I can get to a computer.
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Man there are a LOT of replacements on this site...
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Iknal »

Vote Count 1.3

massive(2): FA_Q2, Randomidget
havingfitz(1): Aristophanes
kelbris(1): Wickedestjr
Slandaar(2): Riblet, Kelbris
Saul Goode(1): vikingfan
randomidget(1): havingfitz
Riblet(1): Slandaar

Not voting: massive; Hodor Hodor; burn_209; Saul Goode

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-04-04 17:00:00)

Searching for a Hodor replacement.

Aristophanes replaces Cheetory6, effective immediately.
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 155, Randomnamechange wrote:I did it for the vine
Still happy with my vote.

Come on people...post.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Greetings all!
I've read up and should have a decent idea what's going on here now.

Cheeto, I can be your hero!

I really dislike that Viking parked his vote on a spot which was replacing out. That never sits well with me tbh.
In fact, VOTE: Viking
Please tell me why this was a good vote.
I see subbing as alignment neutral. What makes this spot scummy, and how do you feel about the replacement (Saul) thus far?

Kelbris is also sitting funny with me. The claim was weird. I get the timezone stuff, but a lot of his stuff seems weird. Willing to give him D1, but after that, no promises. FoS on that spot.

I'll see about addressing others tomorrow, but I'm tired atm.
Also, I tend to be mostly V/la on weekends, so that it doesn't seem scummy and stuff if I'm not responding ;P
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Iknal »

OkaPoka replaces Hodor Hodor effective immediately.

And thanks to all replacements so far <3.

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by massive »

In post 145, Saul Goode wrote:
massive - My first note on you is post 108. And really I'm just wondering why you decided to make that non game related observation that shows you are paying attention to the game but clearly are not taking an active participant status in it. Fitz totally calls you out in post 112 and deservedly so. Get in the game, man.

My response to fitz in 126 may seem like cheek, but it's not untrue. It takes me a little while in each game to be able to differentiate between players, and in this game I've only played with fitz before. The continuous flow of subs isn't helping either. But I'm here and definitely paying attention, happy to answer questions.

kelbris
: What is it in Slandaar's recent posts that make you so confident he is scum?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 162, Aristophanes wrote:Greetings all!

I really dislike that Viking parked his vote on a spot which was replacing out. That never sits well with me tbh.
I see subbing as alignment neutral. What makes this spot scummy, and how do you feel about the replacement (Saul) thus far?

Kelbris is also sitting funny with me. The claim was weird. I get the timezone stuff, but a lot of his stuff seems weird. Willing to give him D1, but after that, no promises. FoS on that spot.

Also, I tend to be mostly V/la on weekends, so that it doesn't seem scummy and stuff if I'm not responding ;P

Those were essentially the same damn claims.....
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

I voted massive for a reaction. I disliked his reaction of pressuring me without referencing the vote.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 157, FA_Q2 wrote:No, a vote with nothing else is not content. it is a naked vote and inherently anti town.

Naked votes do almost nothing.

Who are you arguing with?

Riblet?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:23 am

Post by massive »

In post 166, Randomnamechange wrote:I voted massive for a reaction. I disliked his reaction of pressuring me without referencing the vote.

It was a completely blind vote. What reaction would you like me to have in this instance? It's obviously either (a) for a reaction or (2) because you're a goober. So now you've forced me into caring whether you're playing or are a goober. I assume your blind vote in 76 for Slandaar was ALSO a reaction test? Clearly you got the results you wanted from Slandaar, would you like to share with us what you saw that made you think he was town?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:26 am

Post by Slandaar »

Alright;

Riblet's main argument is I wasn't scumhunting enough in the first ~30hours of the game which obviously has no merit. If we compare my ISO to his in said time period mine is MUCH stronger.

He managed to switch to a gut read to a very strong 'why isn't he lynched' read for no reason. This is validated as 1. I didn't post between said change and 2. nothing of worth was posted (a case etc). So we have a baseless read change (he was basically just acting).

Then we have Riblet contradicting himself about what is a content post, I posted a vote and this is avoiding posting content, he posts a vote and it's a content post. These two stances can't coexist.

Riblet initially delayed his vote on me substantially only eventually voting me in a very scummy way to try and encourage Massive to vote.

Riblet acts like he asked some very important questions and accuses me of dodging. Let me now answer them:
Why did I not vote in the first 30 hours of the game? didn't feel like it.
Why does Riblet think X? I don't know.

Very important questions which clearly had a real purpose.

Finally Riblet is just acting for the crowd. If you actually believe half the nonsense he writes you are truly gullible.
In post 144, Riblet wrote:I am getting caught up and also at the same time trying to interact with players and get them to explain their reads. A. basically ask havingfitz to basically explain his reason for his vote B. Pointing out posts that I do not like in an attempt to draw other people's attention to them to see if they agree or disagree with me in an attempt to foster conversation.

Makes me laugh every time.

In no world do I believe anyone posts with the thought process 'I am going to attempt to foster conversation by pointing out things I agree or disagree with'

That isn't what townies do, they point out stuff they don't like to accuse people or ask questions, not to point it out in the hopes it will foster conversation... I mean really.
Saul Goode
Saul Goode
Goon
Saul Goode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Saul Goode »

In post 169, Slandaar wrote:That isn't what townies do

A lot of Townies don't do what Townies do. Or this would be an easy game. What makes you think he's scum and not just bad at being obvious Town?
I KNOW A GUY
WHO KNOWS A GUY
WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.
Riblet
Riblet
Goon
Riblet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Riblet »

In post 169, Slandaar wrote:If we compare my ISO to his in said time period mine is MUCH stronger.

:lol: yeah NO

In post 169, Slandaar wrote:He managed to switch to a gut read to a very strong 'why isn't he lynched' read for no reason.

I had a reason, just because I didn't share it at the time doesn't mean it didn't exist. As I said later in the thread I got tired of what appeared to me as stalling providing content. I already outlined your iso to show how useless it was to me and how there was essentially no scum hunting, no trying to progress the game, etc... Sure you could say the same to me but I voted you to see how you respond because I am sort of familiar with you as a player. Your response wasn't what I was expecting so that made me scum read you more.

In post 169, Slandaar wrote:Then we have Riblet contradicting himself about what is a content post, I posted a vote and this is avoiding posting content, he posts a vote and it's a content post. These two stances can't coexist.

:roll:

In post 169, Slandaar wrote:Riblet initially delayed his vote on me substantially only eventually voting me in a very scummy way to try and encourage Massive to vote.

1. i didn't delay my vote on you
2. how on earth did i vote you in a scummy way?
3. I don't think I ever encouraged massive to vote so this is a lie.

In post 169, Slandaar wrote:Riblet acts like he asked some very important questions and accuses me of dodging. Let me now answer them:
Why did I not vote in the first 30 hours of the game? didn't feel like it.
Why does Riblet think X? I don't know.

My questions were
1. why are you not doing any scum hunting (this wasn't answered above and it hasn't been answered in any of your posts)
2. why are you not voting yet - answered and not good enough. More proof to me that you are scum
3. Why did you think it was a good idea to copy another player's opener - not answered above and not really answered in the game. You gave some BS line early on and when someone asked for clarification you questioned why he wanted to know
4. Why do i get the impression you are phoning it in - not answered and you are still basically phoning it in.

so yeah i'm good with my vote on you, you are most definitely scum

In post 169, Slandaar wrote:Finally Riblet is just acting for the crowd. If you actually believe half the nonsense he writes you are truly gullible.

baseless accusations will get you nowhere.

In post 169, Slandaar wrote:That isn't what townies do, they point out stuff they don't like to accuse people or ask questions, not to point it out in the hopes it will foster conversation... I mean really.

Totally disagree with you here, but even if you were even remotely accurate you aren't doing those things yourself, well you weren't anyway until you got a bad case of the OMGUSes.

Yes people try to foster conversation because that is how you can read people better. It's called trying to gain town reads and help figure out null reads, you can disagree with me but I see it over and over again. I even know certain people who go out of their way to have conversations with players in games just so they can read them better.

Have a nice day scumbag
It's Riblet BABY, Twenty 15!
What, Cause I work at Friendly's I don't work hard?
Now make me a Fribble!
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Catching up today. Just read page 5.

In post 105, Riblet wrote:not sure why but wicked's post to kelbris stands out to me as odd, seems like over explaining to me

Of the last four games I’ve played, including this one, there has been a premature claim in three of them. That’s 75% of my last four games. I want it to be 0%, this isn’t RtR. I’ll do all that I can to enlighten players that think premature claims are necessary.

In post 110, kelbris wrote:I came to the conclusion that Slandaar's post was trying to gauge reactions was after he revealed that he was imitating me

Slandaar revealed that he was imitating you in post 21, yet you didn’t vote him until post 65. By this point, Riblet had joined the bandwagon and it had become clear that burn and Cheetory were fairly committed. I sense opportunism here.

In post 118, vikingfan wrote:Flames of Disaster *votes Hodor, is challenged to justify his vote, and immediately asks for replacement. I need to look at his profile and see if this is typical behavior or if this is possible scum having trouble standing up to scrutiny.

I'm going to
vote Flames
at this point because I really didn't like the way that whole sequence went there.

So you think that Flames cast a vote that he couldn’t justify and then decided his best game play was to leave the game entirely? That was foolish of him to forget that he’d have to
explain
the vote. And leaving the game is an unusual strategy- interested to see if it works out for him. More seriously, this is an awful vote.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 165, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 162, Aristophanes wrote:Greetings all!

Those were essentially the same damn claims.....
Cheet obviously didn't get that Slandarr was imitating Kelbris' post at the beginning there. I was, myself, imitating it, in an attempt at toung-in-cheek-ness. Thus the face at the end.

Also, by his claim I meant the premature role claim. There was zero reason for it to have happened and tells us nothing.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:58 am

Post by vikingfan »

Posting from a phone so first unvote (phone won't let me bold it for some reason).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”