what are you doing
that you can watch the thread
and respond faster than the time it took me
to write that post

eh i could bitch more but youve got a fair point
i dont like marquise
zzzx is pinging a few bells
these two especially for being the sort of
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:08 am

Post by droog »

whooro
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:09 am

Post by droog »

players who arent saying a lot
and are being just coy in the thread
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:09 am

Post by droog »

ight also say copper
but ta that point im making too many reados
comparied to the amuont of time ive actualy spent reading
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:12 am

Post by droog »

In post 1195, copper223 wrote:Looks like you are overthinking it Pisskop.

- Thor pushed for a flash wagon and Sakura immediately backed him up with her fake reaction test.

- Thor built a case out of thin air based on his interpretation of how you are supposed to cite meta in a post which was different from how I used it and Sakura backed him up agai by voting me.

Based on the above it's more likely than not that Thor and Sakura are on the same team.

- Sakura defended Anti by first saying she thought he was town based on his scumread of Varsoon, then she switched to conf town, in a game where he might be on the opposite scumteam or a third party so the only players you have a vested interest in townreading when they are under pressure are your mstes, and tried to pull me off that read as hard as she could.

- Sakura Anti and Thor were a strong part of the probably bad Varsoon push.

- The interaction between Anti and Thor, and Anti's posts after getting called out are very awkward.

Based on the above it's likely Anti is scum.

As for Sakura not covering her back, why would she, she was in a good position and fairly in control of the game, if she didn't get unlucky by picking on Varsoon the vig/SK she was not getting lynched anytime soon, in her position I would also spend some towncred shielding a teammate getting some flak, so that is not a valid argument in my eyes.

wait wait wait wait

then she switched to conf town, in a game where he might be on the opposite scumteam

how would sakura have known there were two scumteams
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:15 am

Post by droog »

In post 792, copper223 wrote:I told you what I think of Varsoon, I was one of the first that agreed it was looking like a fakeclaim 292 because his whole talk about judging him for his play as opposed to his claim and
trying to downplay the value of claims in general sounded to me like him either rationalizing the bad play he had just made or preemptively defending himself
in case he was forced to admit it was a fakeclaim. Having played with him and knowing he can be flighty with claims I am inclinded to believe he is town, with no great degree of confidence.

sounds like a stretch
it just so happens
that the leading wagon of day 1
who claims to be able to clear himself
is also the scummiest player
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:16 am

Post by droog »

going through his ciso
i get he feeling
he scumreads anyone willing to argue with hmi
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:18 am

Post by droog »

i think 1195 is pretty damning
VOTE:
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:18 am

Post by droog »

VOTE: copper
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Gorkington »

Also pisskop, Thor asked you clarify something before and you didn't .
Why are you being so dodgy this game BRAH.
@Thor
, why make a big deal out of elusive not answering question but different VIP treatment for pisskop [aka ignoring him ignoring you?]

P-Edit: Droog. You're forgetting that copper is a part of my towncult now.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:24 am

Post by droog »

In post 1309, Gorkington wrote:P-Edit: Droog. You're forgetting that copper is a part of my towncult now.

not forgetting anything
havent read recently

whats a towncult
can i lynch it?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Gorkington »

Gorkington wrote:Copper is town.

Gorkington wrote:Is there a difference?
Only under some elaborate circumstances would Copper be scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1233, Thor665 wrote:I totally fail to follow what you're saying there.
Rephrase?

Sakura was buddying Anti from where Im sitting.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:28 am

Post by droog »

your not really impressing me with a case gork
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Gorkington »

Yeah I know.
Don't really have one.
Anti case is okay but I'm scared of the idea of lynching him.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Gorkington »

Here pisskop, let me impersonate what Thor will say to you:
Ahem.
I am Thor.
Anti pointed out to Sakura that she wasn't buddying him as much as she was others.
Sakura starts buddying Anti.
How is this convincing you that he's town?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Gorkington »

Gorkington wrote:Why did you switch from Otolia wagon?

Gorkington wrote:Also why is Thor not a bad lynch choice?

While you're answering fakeThor's question to you, you should answer these too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Their histoy would likely suggest that Sakura and Anti are internet friends; and that that kind of behavior was expected. She used social interaction to butter him up and then scumhunted off his wagon to cement it.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Why am I playing 20 questions with you instead of voting Scum Flubber?

vote: Flubber
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:36 am

Post by pisskop »

See, if they were on the same team, Sakura would not have needed to scumhunt off his wagon. Sure, chainsaw or putting on an act for us; but on D1 in a large normal she got a lot closer to Anti than she had to.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:21 am

Post by copper223 »

- Thor pushed for a flash wagon and Sakura immediately backed him up with her fake reaction test.

- Thor built a case out of thin air based on his interpretation of how you are supposed to cite meta in a post which was different from how I used it and Sakura backed him up agai by voting me.

Based on the above it's more likely than not that Thor and Sakura are on the same team.

- Sakura defended Anti by first saying she thought he was town based on his scumread of Varsoon, then she switched to conf town, in a game where he might be on the opposite scumteam or a third party so the only players you have a vested interest in townreading when they are under pressure are your mstes, and tried to pull me off that read as hard as she could.

- The interaction between Anti and Thor, and Anti's posts after getting called out are very awkward.

As for Sakura not covering her back, why would she, she was in a good position and fairly in control of the game, if she didn't get unlucky by picking on Varsoon the vig/SK she was not getting lynched anytime soon, in her position I would also spend some towncred shielding a teammate getting some flak, so that is not a valid argument in my eyes.

What is damning about this post Droog?
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:28 am

Post by mnemonicdevice »

In post 1260, OkaPoka wrote:question.

how does it feel like to replace into a scum slot?

I'm not scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Less talking to the chickens, more prodcuing useable content please.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:36 am

Post by mnemonicdevice »

In post 1276, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1275, elusive wrote:ika, no I need to reread. I ignored some of the game bc of excessive drama and all the damn replaces. i'll reread tomorrow and iso scums and then give you something. there was a lot of sniping in the game that was blah.

if you vote otolia/mnemoic no reread needed

Interesting.

In post 1279, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Can someone explain the case on Otalia .... sorry but I dont understand how he is being read as scum?

his love for varsoon and lying
At least, that's why I was trying to probe at him before

hey mnemonicdevice, are you good at acting town[/quote]

What kinda leading question is that?

In post 1294, Gorkington wrote:mmnemeonefincic's first post doesn't make me feel better about him.

What about my first post?

In post 1302, droog wrote:players who arent saying a lot
and are being just coy in the thread

Says the person who just spamposted like a dozen useless posting. Fluff is just as bad as not posting at all. There was hardly anything in that chain of posts that was not fluff.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:17 am

Post by droog »

In post 1320, copper223 wrote:

What is damning about this post Droog?

why do you assume
that sakura knew there wsa a second scumteam

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”