Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 1496, Thor665 wrote:@Marquis - as long as you're going to come back and answer a question from "someone" (which might be me and my question to you about Anti - why don't you also field the Thor v. Elusive+ika scrum.

i haven't seen too many anti posts as i've been skimming to try and catch up lately, but there's always been a certain level of constant engagement in anti's towngames that he fails to match in his scumgames. i saw a lot of it day 1, and even today defending against people pushing him it's there even if sounding a bit demoralized (which is understandable with sakura's flip.)

i'm reading anti as town. as long as he doesn't drop off the face of the earth and start activity posting/prod dodging, that'll be a constant read of mine. whatever the case seems to be about anti and sakura, i really doubt that any friendly or supportive interactions there aren't just because that's how sakura is with people she knows when she wants to be.

as for you, short answer is i know you're a great mafia player, so while i think some of the attacks on you and this whole question arguments thing or whatever have been nitpicking or refusing to look at the big picture, i don't think it's worth lynching you at all right now no matter what the case is. i'm probably going to get paranoid af as this goes on but there's too much of an opportunity cost should you flip town early on.

i saw elusive's whole "mnemonic you should know i'm female if you have a read on me" and apart from that being a really really weak point i just think it's a bit self-centered, but then that's a landmark of her play as i know it. if you're talking about something else, summarize it with context - not just linking it, because with the game as it is right now i'm nowhere near inclined to go hunting.
link in bio
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:49 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1071, Otolia wrote:You know the only difference between you and SleepyKrew is that you're not insufferable.

In post 1067, Varsoon wrote:The amount of backing off when I said that I could be confirmed, the people asking for claim from me, the PR-read insistence, the LITERALLY WRITING A LIST TO SET ME UP FOR A QUICK LYNCH AFTER I GET BLOCKED TONIGHT, etc.

Shit's mad obvious.

Or it could be that you're lying (AGAIN) and are trying to see if you can pave a way to more lying. But it's easier to blame someone else than accept one's own shortcomings.

@notscience : Well that was fast. I'm wondering where you're coming from since we had a misunderstanding and you keep writing with this weird formatting as if you were illiterate. But fine, we'll get to that in due time.

In post 1070, Antihero wrote:y

flames, claim

WHAT ?! FUCK NO ! If he is voting himself, we can assume he is not a PR. That would be retarded. Thus no claiming. Either he unvotes himself and starts playing or he is lynched.
NO FUCKING CLAIMING !

In post 1072, Antihero wrote:oh cool, then i get to rob boonskiies of the hammer

VOTE: flames

EAT IT BOON

Now I look at it. Its kind of suspicious how antihero was so easily manipulated by otolia.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Marquis »

loose cannon

free spirit

antitown and proud

take your pick of characterization because for town!anti they all more or less fit.

like you're not going to be able to scumhunt anti through anything other than trying to read how involved and comfortable he is, not through basic "quickhammers are scum" platitudes
link in bio
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

@MOD is there a reason why otolia replaced out, or is that confidential.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1603, OkaPoka wrote:

That is up to Otolia whether he would like to disclose his reasons post-game.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1585, Antihero wrote:
In post 1582, Thor665 wrote:Because I'm betting this is an empty comment by scum.

well, let's see

we've got arguing with ika about crap
arguing with fuzzy about crap

crap
crap
crap

very little about me or otolia and mostly crap

Um...I asked you what was the important stuff we missed - not what you think we missed it due to.
I can grok that you feel everything I say is crap (or...at least you've held that belief since I started scumreading you and at no time before... :neutral: )
That said - I asked you what was MISSED.
Y'know, that important stuff that got buried.

In post 1586, copper223 wrote:
In post 1394, Thor665 wrote:Literally
the only thing I did that is remotely questionable is
keep my vote on Anti while *also* (continuing) calling Elusive scummy.

So the only way that is questionable is if there are multiple scum teams and Elusive and I are both scum and on different teams - because other than that Oka's point actually doesn't make any sense.

I do not think the bolded means what you seem to believe it means if you think that's "agreeing" though...well...okay.

In post 1587, copper223 wrote:Oka's comment makes a lot of sense to me, if you're voting Anti this means he is your top scumread, your focus should also reflect that, the fact that you were instead spending all your time questioning and replying to Elusive is weird, and it's not scummy only in the situation you describe, it's also scum indicative if you are soft bussing anti.

Yes, i am soft bussing Anti.
You should vote him.

I am also amazed at the people explaining to me that a lack of a tunnel is scummy. This game...

In post 1589, droog wrote:im slacking a bit this game
ill dig up the anti case
what do you mean by the thor/elu/ika thing

When you "dig up the Anti case" I suspect you'll find the Thor/Elusive/Ika thing.
According to some people I'm scummy because that's all I'm talking about nowadays - so it should be easy to find.
Please stop failing at the game.

In post 1590, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I cant help but wonder if he is hoping for people to jump on the Elusive wagon but dont wont to switch until a few people jump on. Not sure if Thor was scum why he wouldnt just jump on the Device wagon since it seem like the one with the most steam.

I would be straight up happy if people hopped on an Elusive wagon - I find her scummy and have been pushing that and have been openly admitting to pushing it - that said, i only have one vote so, yes, I'm going to vote Anti at the moment. If 4+ people hopped on Elusive I'd move in a hot second.

In post 1599, Marquis wrote:
In post 1594, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@Mdevice ... Also are you saying Maquis inconsistency is a scum tell????

In post 1595, mnemonicdevice wrote:Pedit: No, I don't think marquis inconsistency is a scumtell, just a mistake in a game with so many posts.

ok since when are we even suggesting that me bringing up mnemonic's read inconsistency on me is something to even consider me being scum for

i don't get it. you're apparently reading but i don't know if you're saying this because you just don't understand what's going on there or because you're trying to pretend like you're involved and actually know what the "inconsistency" refers to.

QFT. Beautiful truth.

In post 1600, Marquis wrote:i saw elusive's whole "mnemonic you should know i'm female if you have a read on me" and apart from that being a really really weak point i just think it's a bit self-centered, but then that's a landmark of her play as i know it. if you're talking about something else, summarize it with context - not just linking it, because with the game as it is right now i'm nowhere near inclined to go hunting.

*sputter*
And then you ruin bautiful truth with ugly hypocrisy.

Though you are now the *second* player aware of my Anti push and *not* my Elusive push even though some people are calling me scummy because I'm apparently all about the Elusive push and am too soft on the Anti push.

Here's a quote of a link to a link of me describing the case (in context)
In post 1584, Thor665 wrote:Here is a link to me linking the case; http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6700116

You say you townread Anti.
What do you think of my point that he has suddenly been all about attcking me specifically and only after I voted him - even though he has not once discussed the value of my case.
I went from someone he was supporting and working with Day 1 - to someone who is empty noise and crap on Day 2.
But with no comment on my case.
And no actual interaction with me in any other form.
Simply I voted him - I now equal crap.

I find that SKEEVY AS HELL.
Why are you okay with it?
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Seohyun »

In post 1536, ZZZX wrote:
not exactly but you can say its like that
and i think i did twice at least
gut is how i do this :P

And scum thor played like this?

an explanation similar to this would be nice:
In post 1579, copper223 wrote:There is something off with Thor this game, he admits that it's questionable to focus on Elusive while voting someone else and is spending way too much time replying to accusations and justifying his play, the last time he played town with me and he was pressured he just called his wagon stupid and went on pushing the lynch he wanted.

Just from this game alone, I'm inclined to believe Thor is town
but i'd like to see your examples

In post 1581, copper223 wrote:
In post 1580, Gorkington wrote:I want to say that statistically speaking it's more likely to be SK & mafia.
Chances of 2/3 mafia off the same team dying out of 19 players in a single night is pretty unlikely, no?

That's true but Otalia looked scummy to me, mnemonic not as much, so I want to figure out if Sakura was playing like a multiball (trying to lynch the other scumteam) or like a single mafia (trying to mislynch town), cause that has relevance in regards to the players she was collaborating with and townreading.

Wait, if there's multiple scumteams, would scum be told that there is?
i can't setup

In post 1603, OkaPoka wrote:

it was during the night, so it probs is a null replaceout without thinking of meta
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1606, Seohyun wrote:Wait, if there's multiple scumteams, would scum be told that there is?
i can't setup

Not usually. And certainly not in a normal without there being some kind of 'red' scum or 'blue' scum or whatnot. Maybe werewolfy, but likely no?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Seohyun »

In post 1599, Marquis wrote:
In post 1594, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@Mdevice ... Also are you saying Maquis inconsistency is a scum tell????

In post 1595, mnemonicdevice wrote:Pedit: No, I don't think marquis inconsistency is a scumtell, just a mistake in a game with so many posts.

ok since when are we even suggesting that me bringing up mnemonic's read inconsistency on me is something to even consider me being scum for

i don't get it. you're apparently reading but i don't know if you're saying this because you just don't understand what's going on there or because you're trying to pretend like you're involved and actually know what the "inconsistency" refers to.

Isn't this inconsistency mnemonic's read list?
what does this have to do with scum marquis?
Is mnemonic's "just a mistake in a game with so many posts" meaning he himself made a mistake, or is he saying this about marquis?

wait lemme see
flubber: talks about marquis pointing out the inconsistency
mnemonic: it wasn't an inconsistency
fuzzy: what?? scumtell??
wtf fuzzy
this is what I got from the exchange
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Seohyun »

In post 1607, pisskop wrote:
In post 1606, Seohyun wrote:Wait, if there's multiple scumteams, would scum be told that there is?
i can't setup

Not usually. And certainly not in a normal without there being some kind of 'red' scum or 'blue' scum or whatnot. Maybe werewolfy, but likely no?

So sakura most likely couldn't have been playing to lynch another scum team
And to copper's question that would prob be a no
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

wifom. There's always the likely SK and/or vig. Setup speculation is a dead end trap.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

We know what Sakura said. We dont know what she knows, or what her purpose was. She didnt expect to die, so we can assume that once we figure out her pattern, we can trust it.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

fuck it.

VOTE: Antihero
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

I hate 'fuck it' votes.

And its always those two words.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by droog »

In post 1138, Thor665 wrote:
Vote: Antihero

thor until this post
i think its fair
that you agreed with anti a fair bit
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by droog »

In post 1180, Thor665 wrote:
In post 322, Thor665 wrote:@Gork - I am aware of that. But the buddying to me was stranger since she snubbed Anti in order to buddy me - if it was general friendliness why not 'atta bot Anti?
The buddying to you and me prior to that was more "meh".
Though, I suppose if Varsoon flips scum I can just wait to see if there's a second team or SK possibility and write her off for a while regardless - but I wanted the thought out there.

@Sakura - you missed it hard.

And certainly expanded on it far more than Anti, who was keeping it cute. I assuredly clarified that I saw it as an issue first.
Also appeared to call it out first, as far as I can tell.

unless im missing something hard
i dont see the 'expaneded' by this post
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by droog »

In post 1180, Thor665 wrote:
In post 322, Thor665 wrote:@Gork - I am aware of that. But the buddying to me was stranger since she snubbed Anti in order to buddy me - if it was general friendliness why not 'atta bot Anti?
The buddying to you and me prior to that was more "meh".
Though, I suppose if Varsoon flips scum I can just wait to see if there's a second team or SK possibility and write her off for a while regardless - but I wanted the thought out there.

@Sakura - you missed it hard.

And certainly expanded on it far more than Anti, who was keeping it cute. I assuredly clarified that I saw it as an issue first.
Also appeared to call it out first, as far as I can tell.

unless im missing something hard
i dont see the 'expaneded' by this post
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by notscience »

Spoiler: yay

Dodge until I get time to catch up tomorrow before work
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by droog »

thor can you point me to this anti case
i dont see a big writeup
so much as
slow divorce
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Thor- my point is that you are might just be optimistic in your votes and so waiting for elusive wagon is just a way to get a mislynch

I thought some how him being inconstant might be a tell so I asked. Any clue I can get to wittle down my scum list is helpful.

I am really ahting the Naked vote by Oka. I find naked votes scummy. If you vote for someone atleast be able to explain why!!!!
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

@TheFuzzylogic99 This is how Oka has been all game, making votes without hardly a case to be seen.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

But this vote is on
anti
:shifty:
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1601, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1071, Otolia wrote:You know the only difference between you and SleepyKrew is that you're not insufferable.

In post 1067, Varsoon wrote:The amount of backing off when I said that I could be confirmed, the people asking for claim from me, the PR-read insistence, the LITERALLY WRITING A LIST TO SET ME UP FOR A QUICK LYNCH AFTER I GET BLOCKED TONIGHT, etc.

Shit's mad obvious.

Or it could be that you're lying (AGAIN) and are trying to see if you can pave a way to more lying. But it's easier to blame someone else than accept one's own shortcomings.

@notscience : Well that was fast. I'm wondering where you're coming from since we had a misunderstanding and you keep writing with this weird formatting as if you were illiterate. But fine, we'll get to that in due time.

In post 1070, Antihero wrote:y

flames, claim

WHAT ?! FUCK NO ! If he is voting himself, we can assume he is not a PR. That would be retarded. Thus no claiming. Either he unvotes himself and starts playing or he is lynched.
NO FUCKING CLAIMING !

In post 1072, Antihero wrote:oh cool, then i get to rob boonskiies of the hammer

VOTE: flames

EAT IT BOON

Now I look at it. Its kind of suspicious how antihero was so easily manipulated by otolia.

reason.

my other scumread, mnemoic, isn't getting enough traction and at this rate we won't lynch anyone.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

I do not approve of voting outside the 3.

Go back to mnenie,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Vote NotScience

Its kinda obvious he is not town..he needs to burn with fire

* NS is buddying Sakura but she is ignoring the heck out of him. There is only a few post from Sakura and one is agreeing with him on the vote on NS and the other is him saying something about the dog picture
* Sakura Jumps on quickly after NS goes after NS starts the wagon on FOD
* He tries to tie FOD with Sakura as if he knows that Sakura will flip scum and so if she ever does FOD will go down
* He does the same thing to Otelia
* He confscum read Otelia on the end of day one yet he does vote him on day to even though Sakura flips scum
* he has been lurking hard and posting pictures of dogs. Feel like he trying not to draw any attention to himself and let the town mislynch town
* He pretty much any interactions with Sakura as them being friiend... This even though he is scum reading her during day 1

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”