Mini 1651: One Flew Over The Monkey's Nest(Scum Wins!)

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

This is Obv TownBoon. Just saying. I'm super active as scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by Aquanim »

And you couldn't decide as scum to lurk, do nothing useful, and fake your "obvious town" meta because...
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

that's no fun...
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Well, I briefly had a look at a =24184&user_select[]=0&user_select[]=0&user_sort=Go]scum and =24184&user_select[]=0&user_select[]=0&user_sort=Go]town game of yours... and found you were far more active in both, even day 1.

Boonskiies, in general how much do you care about winning when you roll town?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:43 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Welp, should have previewed that one.

In post 1353, Aquanim wrote:Well, I briefly had a look at a scum (Mini 1642) and town (Mini 1596) game of yours... and found you were far more active in both, even day 1.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, I'm usually super active. I have different levels of activities. I replaced into this game, remember that. I would have probably been really active if I started in the beginning. There's also games where I don't post as much. I just haven't figured out how to insert myself. When I do, you'll know. When I legitimately gain a scum read, i'll start to epic tunnel.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:17 am

Post by InsidiousLemons »

I'm not liking boon right now, he's sort of worming around but I doubt I need to explain what I mean by that. His last few posts, as well as Metal's, are evidence enough.
@Pisskop: I'm essentially caught up, I have about 2 pages to go but I've been skimming the recent game as well. What would you like to know my thoughts on?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Scumboon in Mafia Noose Factory was a lot like you here.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:20 am

Post by pisskop »

You have no natural response to that stuff stuff you missed, IL?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1356, InsidiousLemons wrote:I'm not liking boon right now, he's sort of worming around but I doubt I need to explain what I mean by that. His last few posts, as well as Metal's, are evidence enough.
@Pisskop: I'm essentially caught up, I have about 2 pages to go but I've been skimming the recent game as well. What would you like to know my thoughts on?

Please expand on the are evidence enough part please.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:00 am

In post 1349, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 1347, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1343, pisskop wrote:
In post 1330, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 1329, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 1324, pisskop wrote:Speculation on such things isnt going to yield fruit.

We need suspects. Not what-ifs.

I still like boon, hasn't said anything and he sheeped RC

Why are either of these at all reasons to like boon?

And also, IL, you've caught up? What are your thoughts? Id still like to lynch you.

WTF?! LOL, and he's voting me?

VOTE: Metal

Blatant, obvious contradicion? I must be missing something here.

Granted, I understand he probably means he still likes the idea of lynching me.

Boon, you are the laziest scum I've ever seen. You skip the damn post which was 2 posts after that one where I say I want you lynched. If you flip town I'm going to be pissed and fucking recommend you be banned for playing against your win condition, if you are scum your damn teammates should be voting your weak ass for the same reason. Everyone vote this idiot please or Pisskop just shoot the fucker.

This post sums up my feelings pretty nicely, if a bit angrily.
Also I quite dislike this exchange from Boon's end:
In post 1350, Boonskiies wrote:This is Obv TownBoon. Just saying. I'm super active as scum.

In post 1351, Aquanim wrote:And you couldn't decide as scum to lurk, do nothing useful, and fake your "obvious town" meta because...

In post 1352, Boonskiies wrote:that's no fun...

In post 1355, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, I'm usually super active. I have different levels of activities. I replaced into this game, remember that. I would have probably been really active if I started in the beginning. There's also games where I don't post as much. I just haven't figured out how to insert myself. When I do, you'll know. When I legitimately gain a scum read, i'll start to epic tunnel.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:05 am

In post 1353, Aquanim wrote:Well, I briefly had a look at a =24184&user_select[]=0&user_select[]=0&user_sort=Go]scum and =24184&user_select[]=0&user_select[]=0&user_sort=Go]town game of yours... and found you were far more active in both, even day 1.

This post should have been included as well, my bad. I dislike Boon's immediate switch, after this post, from "I'm inactive as town" to "I have different activity levels regardless of alignment."
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

Ya bad day yesterday that I took out on boon but still meant it.
IL can you give us some other reads or something or who toy think pisskop should use his shot on
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:56 am

Post by eektor »

In post 1337, toolenduso wrote:
In post 1290, RadiantCowbells wrote:Alright.

My target is Mykonian.

Keep in mind that chances of a RB on scum side are quite low.

Good luck.

Didn't notice this before. Anybody who has experience with RC, is RC the kind of player who would announce his investigation target just to mess with scum, then investigate somebody else during the night?

From my last game with RC, she likes to manipulate people's actions with her words. So, even if she said who she was going to investigate, I wouldn't be surprised if she checked someone else.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:58 am

Post by pisskop »

IL, can you provide some kind of reads?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:23 am

Post by mykonian »

I'm sorry guys, I find myself to be busy. Friday and into this weekend I should have time to dive in again, do some rereading.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:24 am

Post by eektor »

@pisskop I don't like how a lot of people are forcing you to kill whoever they decide. I think it would be best if people just give you a suggestion on who to shoot and then you decide on your own what to do.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1366, eektor wrote:@pisskop I don't like how a lot of people are forcing you to kill whoever they decide. I think it would be best if people just give you a suggestion on who to shoot and then you decide on your own what to do.

Is this in response to anything particular?
. Also I'd like your take on IL's catchup.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:31 am

Post by eektor »

pisskop wrote:
In post 1366, eektor wrote:@pisskop I don't like how a lot of people are forcing you to kill whoever they decide. I think it would be best if people just give you a suggestion on who to shoot and then you decide on your own what to do.

Is this in response to anything particular?
. Also I'd like your take on IL's catchup.

Nothing that you asked me, but in relation to tool's post and a few people mentioned this the last day too.
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:38 am

Post by eektor »

As for IL

In post 1324, pisskop wrote:Speculation on such things isnt going to yield fruit.

This is just filler, he took one post and decide to reply to it. He didn't take the time to see the context of the post in reference to metal voting for boon and pushing for a boon's lynch. Nothing town here, more like lazy scum trying to appear to be scumhunting.

Spoiler:
In post 1360, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 1349, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 1347, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1343, pisskop wrote:

And also, IL, you've caught up? What are your thoughts? Id still like to lynch you.

WTF?! LOL, and he's voting me?

VOTE: Metal

Blatant, obvious contradicion? I must be missing something here.

Granted, I understand he probably means he still likes the idea of lynching me.

Boon, you are the laziest scum I've ever seen. You skip the damn post which was 2 posts after that one where I say I want you lynched. If you flip town I'm going to be pissed and fucking recommend you be banned for playing against your win condition, if you are scum your damn teammates should be voting your weak ass for the same reason. Everyone vote this idiot please or Pisskop just shoot the fucker.

This post sums up my feelings pretty nicely, if a bit angrily.
Also I quite dislike this exchange from Boon's end:
In post 1350, Boonskiies wrote:This is Obv TownBoon. Just saying. I'm super active as scum.

In post 1351, Aquanim wrote:And you couldn't decide as scum to lurk, do nothing useful, and fake your "obvious town" meta because...

In post 1352, Boonskiies wrote:that's no fun...

In post 1355, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, I'm usually super active. I have different levels of activities. I replaced into this game, remember that. I would have probably been really active if I started in the beginning. There's also games where I don't post as much. I just haven't figured out how to insert myself. When I do, you'll know. When I legitimately gain a scum read, i'll start to epic tunnel.

Then the push on Boon is basically a policy lynch. It's a safe and easy read. He doesn't give any other reads either.

Nothing in his posts today has changed my mind on him, which is why my vote is still on him.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:45 am

Aaaaand I've been diagnosed with bronchitis. I can't do this right now, I'm sorry, if I stick around I'm just going to make the game worse for everyone by playing badly and posting sparsely. I'm extremely sorry to everyone, I won't try and keep playing games I can't be active in anymore. Lesson learned.
@Mod: Requesting replacement.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Fuck. Sorry about any trouble we caused you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:51 am

Post by pisskop »

So fun story.

I'm a one-shot vig. Not 2 shot.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:52 am

Post by pisskop »

The original idea was to draw enough hate to get nked, but
somebody
decided to prostrate themselves before the scum because parania.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1221, pisskop wrote:We should lynch today. We are not nolynching. I will hold my shot.

Here I quite clearly show a preferance for lynching. There's a reason for that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”