mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:05 am

Post by mnemonicdevice »

So, I went through the entire game (well, just through the votecounts, so I may have missed one or two votes that were quickly switched), made a circle of all the players, and all of the votes were represented as an arrow, the things I noticed were:

-Nearly everyone has been on the Varsoon wagon at some time, the exceptions are:
--NS: Whose only votes have been on Gork and me
--Gork: Whose only votes have been on SW/FF and me
--Flub: Whose only vote has been on me
--OkaPoka: Whose only votes have been on FoD and me
--Seoh- Whose only votes were on Marquis and me
Thats all... five players in a game of 21, some of which have been quite inactive. Note how the only people who stayed off of the Varsoon wagon have only had a few votes, and all of them have voted me..

-Boon has only voted Varsoon. Ever. Then he comes out of the blue with nearly 0 posts and claims that he wishes to hammer me, but then takes it back as a joke.
-Seoh has only vote me, and has only been voted on by Anti.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:07 am

Post by copper223 »

UNVOTE:
Ok that is questionable.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Gorkington »

@mnem, Pretty sure I was on Varsoon wagon.
Pretty sure I've voted for other people too.
*checks current vote*
Yup.

Pretty sure NS was on FOD/started that push so that's also just not true.
People voting for Varsoon at one point or another isn't even remotely surprising to me. Why is it surprising to you?

@Thor
, the primary beef of why you're voting for Anti is that Sakura didn't buddy him before you pointed it out, right?
What about these two quotes?
In post 111, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 110, Antihero wrote:everyone's pissed at me

I'm not <3

Sakura wrote:Speaking of reads, im currenty town reading antihero due to his setup spec debate actually, his annoyance seems legit if he's town due to the hated claim (I have meta reasons for townreading him too but i'll leave that on the table for now as it'd be better to see who actually scumreads him).

Can you also give me your thoughts on the fact that MD forgot about NS's push for FOD given that MD made a huge wall analysis of everything NS had done on D1?

@Anti
, I get the angle of being discouraged after a townread flips scum, but I'm not really super okay with the fact that you're playing in such an underwhelming manner right now. What gives yoh?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:48 am

Post by OkaPoka »

@mnemoicdevice.
Do you realize that your role has caused the doom of Flames? He gave the accused no right to speak for himself, at all. Even though I wanted FoD dead too, the accused should have a chance to claim. And in this case we could have kept a pr in play.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:52 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1674, mnemonicdevice wrote:@Oka Please give me a non-terrible reason for why you are pushing my wagon so much. Please be more elaborate than the sentence "you're scum" because that isn't true. VOTE: Unvote \

VOTE: OkaPoka

I don't care if your meta says that you always play without explaining your votes. It is a terrible practice for town, and in my opinion worth a policy lynch at least.

nice wifom vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know what needs a policy lynch? A person replacing out immediately after lynching a pr, a player(me) threatening to hold his statement against him if the lynchee flips pr.

Also Anti is at fault, and he's next on my list.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:53 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1675, mnemonicdevice wrote:So, I went through the entire game (well, just through the votecounts, so I may have missed one or two votes that were quickly switched), made a circle of all the players, and all of the votes were represented as an arrow, the things I noticed were:

-Nearly everyone has been on the Varsoon wagon at some time, the exceptions are:
Thats all... five players in a game of 21, some of which have been quite inactive. Note how the only people who stayed off of the Varsoon wagon have only had a few votes, and all of them have voted me..

-Boon has only voted Varsoon. Ever. Then he comes out of the blue with nearly 0 posts and claims that he wishes to hammer me, but then takes it back as a joke.

Also your statement about me is a complete and utter lie.
I voted pisskop and varson.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1678, OkaPoka wrote:@mnemoicdevice.
Do you realize that your role has caused the doom of Flames? He gave the accused no right to speak for himself, at all. Even though I wanted FoD dead too, the accused should have a chance to claim. And in this case we could have kept a pr in play.

hmmmm
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:59 am

Post by OkaPoka »

@boonskies any reason for your hardcore lurking strats?
@ns what happened to you? lynching a pr is your only goal?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by copper223 »

I was not expecting Mnemonic to blatantly misquote the votes, still why would he do that as scum, it's the easiest lie to check ever... from the exchange I think Oka is town though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

Is that post not accurate?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 846, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: varsoon

Sakura vote varsoon pls.

Like seriously he is scum.

He is stalling, and why would you trust a liar. He is blatantly backstabbing you and you don't even realize it.

In post 908, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: pisskop
actually that makes more sense than FoD scum as there are more reasons to vote him over FoD.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Still waiting for NS to post .....

Everyone voting MD-If MD flip scum doez that make NS more likely than not town. If MDevice flip scum does that mean that NS is likely scum?

Flub- are you scum reading me or do you think I am just leaning scum ( you are not quite scum reading me but are tending toward that) if I get lynched and flip
town who would be top scum read based on my town flip

MDevice...what about the allegation that you made fake statement
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Seohyun »

In post 1675, mnemonicdevice wrote:So, I went through the entire game (well, just through the votecounts, so I may have missed one or two votes that were quickly switched), made a circle of all the players, and all of the votes were represented as an arrow, the things I noticed were:

tfw a lot of stuff in this chart is wrong (ns pushed fod, flubber voted fod too, gork has voted like 4 or 5 different people, pisskop voted me too once, etc etc etc)
not enough votecounts to see all the votes man
but let's pretend it's correct,
1. Do you think the people who didn't get on the varsoon wagon are more likely to be scum and have been vote parking?
2. do you think that only anti voting me makes me scum? I assume that's what you're trying to say
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Seohyun »

actually nevermind, the votecounts do show some of the different vote changes

But I don't see any benefit to "lying" for scum
so eh
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1682, OkaPoka wrote:@boonskies any reason for your hardcore lurking strats?
@ns what happened to you? lynching a pr is your only goal?

I overwhelmed myself with 7 total games, along with modding, along with busy life, so hadn't been keeping up. This game being unfortunately took a brunt of that since it is a large normal, and I really can't read anything early games of large normals. I'm getting there, though.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, mneumonic...I'm boonskiies...that's what I do...
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Seohyun
Seohyun
Goon
Seohyun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:59 pm

Post by Seohyun »

In post 1686, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
Everyone voting MD-If MD flip scum doez that make NS more likely than not town. If MDevice flip scum does that mean that NS is likely scum?

if md is scum, then I could see NS being town. It wouldn't clear him tho
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:37 pm

Post by copper223 »

VOTE: Antihero
I don't see the scumread on Seohyun either and after our little discussion he went back to lurking unless needled by Thor.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:08 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1692, copper223 wrote:VOTE: Antihero
I don't see the scumread on Seohyun either and after our little discussion he went back to lurking unless needled by Thor.

This post pushed me to quickly skin throu anti hero's iso and...

Its even worse than mine...

VOTE: Anti hero
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:11 am

Post by pisskop »

Part of my issue with this is that its dry. no conclusions, implications, analysis, or facts. Its even organized in a way I find foreign.

this is just a list of behaviors with all other properties removed.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Anyone who was taking notes on voting patterns could spend 10 minutes pulling their data amd 5 typing it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:14 am

Post by pisskop »

And if you think only town takes notes than youre wrong. . . and
bad
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Antihero »

back today

don't prod me!
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1677, Gorkington wrote:
@Thor
, the primary beef of why you're voting for Anti is that Sakura didn't buddy him before you pointed it out, right?

No - the primary issue is that she skimmed over Anti (as in, didn't bother reading him at all) in an effort to buddy me - meaning that, for whatever reason, she felt a stronger need to buddy me than Anti and also didn't feel any particular reason to read Anti but did feel a reason to read me.

In post 1677, Gorkington wrote:Can you also give me your thoughts on the fact that MD forgot about NS's push for FOD given that MD made a huge wall analysis of everything NS had done on D1?

People are already calling me mean for pointing out that people are not reading and are making up stuff.
I will agree he was not reading and was making up stuff.
I find that pathetic and his play poor.
He can join the growing club, that includes a fair number of players in this game already.

I am, sadly, forced to say that they're probably not all scum, and some are town who think they can play the game.
I dunno why you're pointing out something like that wherein you must know my answer is *snarl*.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Gorkington »

Sakura wrote:Speaking of reads, im currenty town reading antihero due to his setup spec debate actually, his annoyance seems legit if he's town due to the hated claim (I have meta reasons for townreading him too but i'll leave that on the table for now as it'd be better to see who actually scumreads him).
Isn't this her reading him?

Thor wrote:I dunno why you're pointing out something like that wherein you must know my answer is *snarl*.
I'm trying to see if your reasoning for scumreading elusive would extend over to MD for doing something similar. Obviously it's to a lesser extent, but I think parallels can be drawn, yes?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”