Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1774, Antihero wrote:
In post 1760, Thor665 wrote:What big picture do you think I'm overlooking right now?

well a legit, readable case on the person you're voting is a start.

You are aware of my case on you - Sakura's buddy interaction and skipping over you.

That's the case.
You are aware of this.
I have stated it multiple times.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

I also don't think that qualifies under any definition of "big picture" that I am aware of.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1775, Thor665 wrote:Sakura's buddy interaction and skipping over you.

i'm not sure which universe that qualifies as a "case"

this one is not it
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:53 am

Post by ika »

are you guies done yet?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Antihero »

copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:06 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 1771, copper223 wrote:@Anti
Why do you think Seohyun is scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:07 am

Post by pisskop »

unvote

Should look into what Mnemie said, but kinda feeling lazy, atm.

Also did you know that coffee is not a good sustitute for water in instant meals?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Marquis »

never lynch

Antihero (town meta. i have no idea why you guys are so hellbent on his lynch but there's such a noticeable difference between his town and scum meta and this one is the former)
copper223 (vvvvv, posts sound genuinely town motivated anyway)
Gorkington (claim)
droog (either he's town or he'll get killed if i'm wrong)
Marquis
Varsoon (sakura interactions + claim, if he's sk/otherscum he'll likely be vigged anyway)

don't lynch today

notscience (easier to read later on. haven't seen recent posts though so if there was a category between this and the one below... maybe there??)
Flubbernugget
ika (i can't read ika but i don't actually want to put him in the lower group because i like him too much to want gone at all right now)
OkaPoka
pisskop
Seohyun (this matches the rest of the play i've seen from seo - now that pokemon upick is over i'm also allowed to say i haven't seen her scumplay but so far posts have been open and honest)
ZZZX (seems like usual town zzzx but tbh i haven't really been paying too much attention to him lately)

ok i guess with lynching

Boonskiies (uh)
TheFuzzylogic99 (i should really stop townreading people for saying dumb things. i can't really tell what's intentional or not either)
elusive (??? idk, can die i guess)
Thor665 (not a fan of his pushes and attitude recently, and while i'm still kind of unsure whether he'll flip scum at this point i don't care because if he's scum he'll be hard to catch anyway plus either flip will probably be better for town)

please lynch

mnemonicdevice (scum.)

a quick gutfeel+memory lynch list. i realized halfway through making it just how disconnected i've been from the game and just how many null/"i have no fucking idea" reads i have but i really don't know how to dive into it with all the shit going on the last few pages

somebody make me want to do something
link in bio
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:18 am

Post by copper223 »

@Marquis
After that readlist I think you are town Marquis, so please go read the nulls again and tell me what you think of them.

@All
I was reading a recent Thor game because of another meta read I was doing on Bellaphant and being a discussion driver, which is pro-town in general, is not a town-tell for Thor.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Marquis »

thanks for the really weird townread but i really don't feel like it right now
link in bio
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:53 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Ika- please explain your naked vote on me....why do you want to lynch me over the other canidates

Marquis
To be honest you have flownabsoslutly under my radar. I think you have pretty much done this for everyone. I am baffled on why you would be okay with lynching me. You are using a generation about everyone ( town reading people who say dumb things ) and slapping it on me. You need to explain why I am a decent candidate for lynching. Also i say dumb thing every game wether I am town or scum. saying dumb thing means abslutly nothing in my case. Lastly can you point to anything that i said that is wrong or blatantlymade up. Tell me where I am wrong about NS. Also where is Thor wrong about Anti. Lastly lastly Your reads seem pretty force.... Not sure quite what to make of that yet

Piss
Maybe it me but it feel like Mdevice lie was more of a mistake than a scumslip. I welcome anyone to show why I am wrong in thinking that.......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:56 am

pedit...
Anything wrong or i blatantly made up in my case against NS.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:58 am

* also generalization not generation..... my typing is really sloppy right now
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:15 am

Post by copper223 »

@Marquis
The reason why that readlist is more likely to come from town is that it looks purely your own and you indirectly take position on everything that has happened in an original way, you like Anti as town and have Thor leaving scum, but you have copper and Varsoon as town, but then you have TFL and Elusive as leaning scum... there is no common ground with the vote blocks and opinions that are emerging so I see little reason for you to have those reads as scum.

Too bad you are also a lazy sod if you are town.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:43 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1782, Marquis wrote:
never lynch

Antihero (town meta. i have no idea why you guys are so hellbent on his lynch but there's such a noticeable difference between his town and scum meta and this one is the former)
copper223 (vvvvv, posts sound genuinely town motivated anyway)
Gorkington (claim)
droog (either he's town or he'll get killed if i'm wrong)
Marquis
Varsoon (sakura interactions + claim, if he's sk/otherscum he'll likely be vigged anyway)

don't lynch today

notscience (easier to read later on. haven't seen recent posts though so if there was a category between this and the one below... maybe there??)
Flubbernugget
ika (i can't read ika but i don't actually want to put him in the lower group because i like him too much to want gone at all right now)
OkaPoka
pisskop
Seohyun (this matches the rest of the play i've seen from seo - now that pokemon upick is over i'm also allowed to say i haven't seen her scumplay but so far posts have been open and honest)
ZZZX (seems like usual town zzzx but tbh i haven't really been paying too much attention to him lately)

ok i guess with lynching

Boonskiies (uh)
TheFuzzylogic99 (i should really stop townreading people for saying dumb things. i can't really tell what's intentional or not either)
elusive (??? idk, can die i guess)
Thor665 (not a fan of his pushes and attitude recently, and while i'm still kind of unsure whether he'll flip scum at this point i don't care because if he's scum he'll be hard to catch anyway plus either flip will probably be better for town)

please lynch

mnemonicdevice (scum.)

a quick gutfeel+memory lynch list. i realized halfway through making it just how disconnected i've been from the game and just how many null/"i have no fucking idea" reads i have but i really don't know how to dive into it with all the shit going on the last few pages

somebody make me want to do something

switch anti with thor. Put Fuzzy and Copper in do not lynch today. Put ns, zzzx, and droog in lynch. And this list is good.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Marquis »

anti is town as hell. searching through your games you've never played with him before so based on that alone, shhh nope

and copper's play is also super town not to mention there's a claimed COP CLEAR on him

so yeah, no. goodbye to you and to any idea i had of you arguing your reads like you actually know what's going on
link in bio
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1768, Antihero wrote:
In post 1764, Flubbernugget wrote:He does

argue this is like quilford's small town

straight face required whole way

go

I see pissing matches and "squeamishness"

I hate using that word, but it's the best I have. There's an impression you don't want to get your hands dirty. Maybe it's because your strengths are in setup cracking. Idk.

That's an interesting reaction for a read I've admitted to suck though...
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Antihero »

YOU LITERALLY JUST SAW MY SCUMGAME HOW IS THAT AN INTERESTING REACTION?

jeez... people
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Antihero »

also, how many heartless games have you been in flubber?

i feel like... most of them.

why are you playing dumb?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1739, mnemonicdevice wrote:
In post 1726, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1654, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
In post 1652, Boonskiies wrote:Can you guys put a couple more votes mneumic so I can hammer, and not have Antihero STEAL IT FROM ME!!!!!!!!

Yes lets just drop in ... push for a lynch and than likely disappear until its time to hammer. This post is beyond horrible. But for fun what is your reasoning to lynch Mdevice. Also if you think he scum why not vote for him??????? How is this post remotely town.

See now this is just annoying. This is you taking something that's obviously not serious. People really need to take them sticks out their butts. You are trying to turn this into a scummy post, when really it's not alignment indicative. At all. Studies show, yes studies ;), that the BoonMan likes to hammer. I've had people ask me if I have a program created that alerts me everytime someone gets to L-1. Also, I've found that people who push me like this usually are bad town and scum. Which are you?

because you feel if you are going to get caught out it should be for logical reasons? Because I think that's untrue. Reactions to my joke posts are much a thing. You, sir slash madam, are failing.

And you are turning this into an argument that TFL is scum/bad town? It is irritating that you appear only to make a joke post, and not something of content
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

uhm...i totally wrote something at the end of that quote...ugh.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

OH!!! I found it!

In post 1794, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1739, mnemonicdevice wrote:
In post 1726, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1654, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
In post 1652, Boonskiies wrote:Can you guys put a couple more votes mneumic so I can hammer, and not have Antihero STEAL IT FROM ME!!!!!!!!

Yes lets just drop in ... push for a lynch and than likely disappear until its time to hammer. This post is beyond horrible. But for fun what is your reasoning to lynch Mdevice. Also if you think he scum why not vote for him??????? How is this post remotely town.

See now this is just annoying. This is you taking something that's obviously not serious. People really need to take them sticks out their butts. You are trying to turn this into a scummy post, when really it's not alignment indicative. At all. Studies show, yes studies ;), that the BoonMan likes to hammer. I've had people ask me if I have a program created that alerts me everytime someone gets to L-1. Also, I've found that people who push me like this usually are bad town and scum. Which are you?

And you are turning this into an argument that TFL is scum/bad town? It is irritating that you appear only to make a joke post, and not something of content

because you feel if you are going to get caught out it should be for logical reasons? Because I think that's untrue. Reactions to my joke posts are much a thing. You, sir slash madam, are failing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Logic isn't the tool you use to catch scum? Btw all, I would be fine with a policy lynch for that statement alone on Boonskiiiiiiiies.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Gorkington »

Marquis wrote:
Don't Lynch Today

pisskop
Give some words on this please.

While Thor not being ridiculously hardcore with his push for Anti is a little bleh, Anti playing all coy about addressing it and just resorting to underhanded shit-tossing at Thor while ignoring the majority of his case on him looks way worse.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by The Bulge »

:right:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”