ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:20 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I don't believe that. Gaiden seems like a charming person. Why would he perform coitus with the rules?
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:20 am

Post by White Narcissus »

In post 272, Witness Protection wrote:I know people hate meta..., but, I do it all the time. I'll keep it to a minimum. Pinky promise.

Meta is a major part of the game. You shouldn't be apologizing for using it.

~Wis
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:22 am

In post 275, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I don't believe that. Gaiden seems like a charming person. Why would he perform coitus with the rules?

You don't know him, we do. How he "seems" in a
mafia game
is irrelevant.

~Wis
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:39 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I'm unclear. Are you scumreading or townreading Gaiden? Because, if I am recalling correctly, you stated at one point that you thought everyone who'd posted, with the exception of Taly, was town. Have you now changed your mind and decided Gaiden's posts are not town?

Also,

Honestly, page tops are overrated. My votecounts aren't so self-conscious that they care where on the page they are. They're comfortable with their body and don't need to constantly put other posts below them to feel good about themselves. It's the sign of a really insecure votecount when they feel the need to assert dominance over other posts by being at the top of a page.
Pseudo-Votecount 1.5

Taly (2)
: ,
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6):
Ankamius, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Witness Protection,

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to Pseudo-lynch. We're aiming for a lynch within (expired on 2015-04-03 14:00:00).

Spoiler: PAST PSEUDO-VOTECOUNTS
Pseudo-Votecount 1.1

Loki and Thor (2)
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11):
Ankamius, notscience, Zymf, ZZZX, SXTLHGaiden, Mikazuki, Shadowcat, lufan131, Taly, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki

Pseudo-Votecount 1.2

Loki and Thor (2)
Taly (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (9):
Ankamius, notscience, Zymf, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Taly, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki

Pseudo-Votecount 1.3

Taly (3)
: , ,
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6):
Ankamius, Zymf, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Witness Protection

Pseudo-Votecount 1.4

Taly (3)
: , ,
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6):
Ankamius, Zymf, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Witness Protection
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:41 am

I changed my mind when I thought about the point nacho presented, and said so. It's not a clear scumread though, I want to see more from him.

Sakura can read him better than me, and she says he's still null.

~Wis
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:44 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Why did you think he was town in the first place?
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:46 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 280, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Why did you think he was town in the first place?

I give off this aura of awesome and towniness.
it's a rather good passive ability
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:46 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Strange. I must be bad at reading auras.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:48 am

His post didn't strike me as scummy, and I didn't enter in that wifom thinking that nacho did at first

~Wis
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:49 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 283, White Narcissus wrote:... I didn't enter in that wifom thinking that nacho did at first

~Wis

neither did i.
i now think that i should perhaps start doin more wifomy things in the future. could be entertaining.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Witness Protection »

In post 179, notscience wrote:I keep loling

every single time

you say that

I declare ns a good player!!! *Roses and crowns thrown at his feet*

I've one upped them all.

pedit There's lots of WITOM going on. I'm keeping out of it for the time being.
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:53 am

In post 185, White Narcissus wrote:Why does everyone seem to think that everything scum does is a premeditated move from some sort of backwater agenda?

You get to be Town, just for this.
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:54 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 286, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 185, White Narcissus wrote:Why does everyone seem to think that everything scum does is a premeditated move from some sort of backwater agenda?

You get to be Town, just for this.

fun fact, when i'm scum everything i do is deliberate.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:05 am

Post by lufan131 »

I somehow think notscience is borderline scum, after getting overly defensive when asked "so why'd you vote them?", but that might just be in my head.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:12 am

In post 186, Mikazuki wrote:Real life calls, I have an important assignment due tomorrow so not much free time today, sorry. I'll be sure to catch up tomorrow though.

Pointing this out, humbly.

I'm not feeling Taley scum, but I'm leaning more Town on WN right now. (as of this post)

In post 186, Mikazuki wrote:White: Voting first thing with this game mech wasn't good, but probably a honest mistake

This was my concern too, I read the mechanics thoroughly before the game started, and I'd like to think everyone did. This is why I seemed suspicious of them at first.

In post 186, Mikazuki wrote:Dislikes Zelink's overexplanation for focusing on game setup/mechanics which I disagree with.

I think Zelink's Town, but I have no problem with Town being pushed around a bit. My feeling on mechanic discussion is that on Day 1 (at least in this case) it's fruitless or worse.

You disagree with WN a lot, but you stop there. Do you think they're misguided, or scum
Your other two reads are filler.

Slight scum read.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Shadowcat »

I've caught up with the overnight posts and I think the biggest thing that sticks out to me is this:

In post 257, Zymf wrote:... Shinozaki Sachiko and her team ...

The Mod confirmed that Shinozaki Sachiko was in the game but didn't say whether she was groupscum, third party, or even town (although flavour-wise I think that's probably unlikely). So Zymf taking it for granted that she is groupscum, and also their leader, tells me he might be scum.

~ H
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:00 am

In post 192, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
In post 188, White Narcissus wrote:Annoyance =/= "HOLY SHIT IM GOING TO BE LYNCHED TODAY" from a single vote and pseudovote, specially with people like Zelink hard defending him.

I don't think your assessment of "overreacting" was correct, either. Whatever tone you read in the wall he wrote back on page four was entirely different to how I read it...

I get that he was stressing certain points while responding in detail, but it was more in an "I don't understand how anyone could possibly think like you do" kind of way.

Just going on what I've done in the past, claiming early that a lynch on myself would be bad is something I've done as Town. Scum do it, but he hasn't been CC'd, and I think we have better options than them right now. I have suspects but I'll pvote when I'm done.

Per WN's I don't find it scummy. I don't find your push scummy either. Scum read on Mikazuki fades a bit as of 199.

In post 201, ZZZX wrote:Also refusing the system is anti town for now

Your wisdom is noted. I thought I'd heard that before.

In post 251, Taly wrote:You also
awfully
love saying this phrase.
:lol: Nothing of not in last two pages. But why are you so wishy washy when it comes to your read on Mikazuki? You repeat others suspicions about her, then say " I don't completely understand the suspicion on Mika", doesn't seem to mesh.

I will refer to you as one slot, WN. Also Taley's Town status slips a bit. AND I have to stop here for awhile.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:02 am

In post 290, Shadowcat wrote:I've caught up with the overnight posts and I think the biggest thing that sticks out to me is this:

In post 257, Zymf wrote:... Shinozaki Sachiko and her team ...

The Mod confirmed that Shinozaki Sachiko was in the game but didn't say whether she was groupscum, third party, or even town (although flavour-wise I think that's probably unlikely). So Zymf taking it for granted that she is groupscum, and also their leader, tells me he might be scum.

~ H

nah i made the same speculation. Shinozaki Sachiko increases the darkness therefore it makes sense she is scum.

Do you have any other reads? This felt very weak and doesn't give me a nice impression of you

~Wis
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:06 am

In post 291, Witness Protection wrote:255 I will refer to you as one slot, WN.

That's fair, but you don't get to talk to me and whine about things Sakura said as if I said them. Different emotions, different reads, different reasons for posting. Otherwise we can just stop signing - we are signing for this very reason, so you can tell who is who and follow our thought processes.

~Wis
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:21 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I don't think, as an assumption, the idea that Sachiko is part of a group-scum team is farfetched. I do, however, somewhat agree with ShadowCat, in that it didn't look like an assumption so much as a statement of fact. That, and the entire post felt a little awkward because of how unnecessary it was.

I don't think it necessarily makes Zymf scum, but it did not give me super fun happy slide feelings about him.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:28 am

In post 257, Zymf wrote:Though, that last part sounds a bit scummy imo
FoS: Witness Protection

But it's
true
and
they
know it! :o

I guess I have two OMGUS's

In post 257, Zymf wrote:I think a timelimit of 2-3 days would be enough to decide who to lynch. The longer we wait, the more time we give Shinozaki Sachiko and her team to defend and manipulate the conversation.

Or scum hunt.

In post 258, Zymf wrote:Also, on the first couple of pages, people were wondering how many percentages Shinozaki Sachiko and her team could give a single person overnight, and to this I want to add: We don't know if they even add percentages at all.. maybe they multiply all percentages by 10 or something.

Scummy or bad post.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:31 am

Post by notscience »

If I'm scum we'll know about Day 2 or day 3 so don't you worry your pretty little head
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:38 am

In post 294, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I don't think, as an assumption, the idea that Sachiko is part of a group-scum team is farfetched. I do, however, somewhat agree with ShadowCat, in that it didn't look like an assumption so much as a statement of fact. That, and the entire post felt a little awkward because of how unnecessary it was.

I don't think it necessarily makes Zymf scum, but it did not give me super fun happy slide feelings about him.

Do you really see scum referring to their scumteam as "Sachiko and her team" though? I don't.

~Wis
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 292, White Narcissus wrote:Shinozaki Sachiko increases the darkness therefore it makes sense she is scum.

Scum yes, but not necessarily groupscum and not necessarily their leader. It was that last in particular that bothered me about Zymf's post. Before that I had a town read on Zymf from his first post.

In post 292, White Narcissus wrote:Do you have any other reads?

I haven't discussed them with Mala yet but so far I have mild scum reads on Zel, and Thor and Loki. The rest range from null to town.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:30 am

He didnt say anything about her being the leader or anything. I guess you take it that way because he said "Sachiko and her team" as if she owns the team, but it's put that way just because Sachiko is the only known member, not because she's the leader.

Talk to me about the zel and nacho reads? I think they're both pretty town.

~Wis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”