T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4801 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:15 am

Post by T S O »

I don't get it - either this is a scum power, or someone physically deleted the post.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4802 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:15 am

Post by T S O »

I claimed Vig, Aero, and I also said I refuse to claim the variant.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4803 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4801, T S O wrote:either this is a scum power

Best fucking role.

Neutral Post Killer
- May target a post, guranteeing its demise.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4804 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Aeronaut »

.......... Ika?
2023 W/L | 1-0
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4805 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:16 am

Post by T S O »

My claim, Kitz. It's gone.
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4806 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Oh, you claimed an unverifiable role which happens to have the same powers as a Serial Killer?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4807 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Do you have any crumbs?
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4808 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:19 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4739, Kitz wrote:
In post 4736, T S O wrote:Kitz, vote Marquis.

Hmm, my condition for that vote is that you post a reads-list of everyone currently alive chronologically.

VOTE: Marquis

In post 4800, Kitz wrote:VOTE: Shinobi

Based on this just recent behavior.

P-Edit :
What was the deleted post?

Please explain both these votes in more detail Kitz.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4809 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Kitz »

So you're the biased Vigi? Heya.
Asking this : Did you kill Piss, and exactly why?

I saw no actual crumbs, GJ.

In post 4808, SilverWolf wrote:Please explain both these votes in more detail Kitz.

To be frank I moved my vote so I could get his list, and he failed to deliver. Back the vote goes. And in general, his recent freakout just seemed
forced
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4810 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:25 am

Post by SilverWolf »

OK, So you weren't scumreading Marquis?

TSO-all your posts are there and still visible. I'm not going to quote them right now GM, Cheetory, Marquis all commented on it as well.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4811 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Aeronaut »

???
2023 W/L | 1-0
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4812 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Shinobi »

What list You didn't ask me for anything iirc.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4813 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 4812, Shinobi wrote:What list? You didn't ask me for anything iirc.

Ebwop.

"Feeling fake" isn't enough either.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4814 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:30 am

Post by T S O »

I can't find them, SW, so can you quote them?
-Marquis
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4815 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4810, SilverWolf wrote:OK, So you weren't scumreading Marquis?

Nope.

In post 4812, Shinobi wrote:What list You didn't ask me for anything iirc.

I asked T S O.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4816 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Shinobi »

Oh so you just voted me for garbage reasons again.

Funsies.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4817 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:32 am

Post by T S O »

In post 4807, Aeronaut wrote:Do you have any crumbs?

I have one or two, but I can't discuss them. I know how sickening that is, but in the interest of WIFOM regarding my Vig variant, it's worth it.

Feel free to look.
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4818 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:32 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4715, T S O wrote:
In post 4706, goodmorning wrote:
In post 4690, T S O wrote:I'm afraid you won't actually be able to get it, little man - I have something which makes me 100% town, and you don't, though I'd really rather not reveal it unless I have to.

I don't believe you.

Yes, I know you want to try to force my hand into revealing it and feed scum the information - I have no intentions of doing it.

In post 4706, goodmorning wrote:
In post 4698, T S O wrote:The reason I think that it's possible that NS absorbed my kill is that there are missing scum kills, and I see no way for them to disappear unless NS blocked them. Furthermore, he most definitely knows the calibre of my town game - a few months ago, as town, I caught his scumpartner in his first post d1. I strongmanned the lynch through, before we went on to lynch NS the same day and win in 15 pages.(It was a Double Dip mechanic.) I don't see who NS would protect here over me, to be arrogant.

I clicked through and saw that it was just Hopkirk? Come on, man, he's often lynchbait-y anyway. Try catching AP in one post, then you'll have a story.

None of these things matter - the fact remains I nailed Hopkirk d1, and NS saw this. NS was not in that game you linked and didn't see your play.

In post 4706, goodmorning wrote:Anyway, NS is familiar enough with my play that he knows I'm occasionally underestimated. Like the time I got Scum-him lynched as a 3p and went on to win.

Well, yeah, but it should also be said that everyone appeared to have you pegged as scum that game. zMuffin was screaming it, DeathNote was also saying it. And this was in 5p LyLo. You still won, which is what matters, but I don't feel it would install the level of fear in NS required to protect you over me.

Even though I know you're scum and so I shouldn't care about it, I still feel kinda bad about being so brashly arrogant. It's just I'd prefer to seem arrogant and get scum lynched rather than be coy and modest and let you manipulate people because of it.

In post 4706, goodmorning wrote:It's not like Town-you is the only person Scum would try to kill (unless I was Scum, see my last post). See the various claimed PRs etc.

The night I am specifically talking about is n3. MathBlade was not the scumkill.

In post 4716, goodmorning wrote:Since Deputy is technically 'Backup Cop,' I'd say probably.

p-edit: ZMuffin was screaming it because I kept stealing the ring back from him and he was pissed.

If you're saying Math was killed by Town, then you're an idiot, unless you're claiming that you're a Vig who shot her, in which case you're still an idiot but for different reasons.

I'm not particularly interested in manipulating anyone. That's not characteristic of either my towngame or my scumgame.

In post 4718, SilverWolf wrote:There is no way town has a cop, a deputy, a tracker, 2 non-consecutive docs, a vengeful, a full BP, and a vig. I don't give a rip how powerful the scumteam is.

In post 4719, SilverWolf wrote:OTOH-a vig with X-shot would explain all those kills N1.

Ugh.............................again.

In post 4720, T S O wrote:Stop your fucking set-up spec. Even if you think you know it, speculating on it has no benefit to anyone if you are town.

If you're scum, keep on speculating.

In post 4722, Cheetory6 wrote::/
Can you say whether you were one of the kills on N1?
I have a hard time seeing scum fakeclaiming vig in a game which I'm pretty sure has one based on N1.

In post 4723, Marquis wrote:god how i wish i was scum this game because then tso's characterization of me would be something i'd so enjoy doing

i'll be back later today. tso, i want a fullclaim. stop beating around the bush and trying to be coy with it, because if you're actually town at this point scum are probably the only ones who know what you're constantly alluding to
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4819 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:33 am

Post by T S O »

In post 4815, Kitz wrote:I asked T S O.

Kitz, sweetie, I love you, but it's d5 and I'm playing hardball right now. That list was conditional - in your words - on you voting Marquis. That's not happening right now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4820 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:34 am

Post by T S O »

No, but I thought I actually claimed, SilverWolf. As in, I didn't make the claim based on insinuation - I outright said it in one post.
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4821 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:34 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4815, Kitz wrote:
In post 4810, SilverWolf wrote:OK, So you weren't scumreading Marquis?

Nope.

So you voted for someone you weren't scumreading.

OK then...................................
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4822 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:34 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4820, T S O wrote:No, but I thought I actually claimed, SilverWolf. As in, I didn't make the claim based on insinuation - I outright said it in one post.

I can't find that one either.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4823 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 4817, T S O wrote:
In post 4807, Aeronaut wrote:Do you have any crumbs?

I have one or two, but I can't discuss them. I know how sickening that is, but in the interest of WIFOM regarding my Vig variant, it's worth it.

Feel free to look.

Well, why does that matter seeing as you're "going to die tonight anyway"?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4824 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4816, Shinobi wrote:Oh so you just voted me for garbage reasons again.

Whining loudly about this exact thing before freaking about how many votes you have, when... Oh, not even that many votes. Then jabber about past stuff.
That, without constructively playing. I'm seeing probably lack of initiative and direct discussion on appropriate things.
Derp.

In post 4821, SilverWolf wrote:So you voted for someone you weren't scumreading.

OK then...................................

Psychology to get a list, in case things goes wrong and that he probably dies, since his "undenyably town" (which were now a vig claim) would get him killed.
Sue me~

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”