Open 589: Duck Duck Goose (Game Over: Somebody Won)

Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 878, Storyteller wrote:
Vote Count 2.03With 11 alive it's 6 votes to Lynch.

Voting for:

Netherspite (0):
davesaz (3): Honey bee, talah, Pisskop
talah (2): Kaboose, Netherspite
Honey bee (0):
GreyICE(0):
Pisskop(4): GreyICE, Taly, davesa, ChriViz

Kaboose (0):
oddmusic (0):
ploben (0):
ChriVi (0):
Taly (0):

If deadline is reached without any changes to the votes,
Pisskop
would be lynched.

Not voting (2): oddmusic, ploben

Deadline is on April 15nd, 1625 UTC or in (expired on 2015-04-15 16:25:00)

This vote count still accurate?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

Except I actually have a case. You have one post and your gut feels.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Taly »

Pisskop
, you never acknowledged some of my questions for you - perhaps I'll list them.

1)
Why are you thinking I am scummy?
I've let it known that I've had a poor idea on your read on me, and you haven't said much over it.
2)
What happened to your Odd read?
You said Odd or I were likely scum, but now you're speaking about me and Dave, and Odd hasn't said much today from what I've seen.
What's changed?

3)
What
'case'
do you have,
Pisskop
, and on who?
I may have overlooked something, so please link/quote if something has not been clear.
4)
Are you thinking Dave and I are partnered?
It seems like this is what you're implying.

People are giving
Pisskop
town reads, I'm not completely understanding them. However, I'll do an ISO and find out more to see if I'm missing something, I think
Pisskop
being town is possible... I feel like his posts
lack
honesty. I want to hear more from him.

The
Talah V. Netherspite
didn't feel genuine.
Netherspite
, what were you trying to get out of from pushing
Talah
?

A bit on the fence on the people pursuing
Dave
, but he has said some things that I'm unsure of. Overall, I don't think
Daves
replies come from a scum mindset, I do want to get clarification on a few things. Town usually has little business from withholding information from someone, unless they want to hard push a lynch, or are subtly scum hunting - which could lead ways to controversy and misinterpretation - how people are responding to him now. But his
Town should not be wasting energy on me. Let's catch scum together. For those town not wasting energy on me, pay attention to the people who continue this behavior.
seemed like he was trying to keep the town together, which I liked that hes putting attention towards other things instead of defending himself.

Still, I want to hear some things:

Do you think Grey is scummy for his D1 behavior? Over the vote switch, and overall push?
Also, do you have a more definitive read on me on this day?
You and I haven't said a lot to each other, and I get the feeling that you, and most other people here aren't taking me very seriously. Not that I'm discrediting people or saying I'm upset over it, but I'm getting that vibe...
(Ploben is going to kill me for asking reads about myself again, ugh.)
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, this is for my reference.

Town

Ploben
- Stupidly town reaction to Vettrock, literally the only way I'd buy he was scum is if he forgot who his teammates were. Everything else is town too.
Oddmusic
- Classic day 1 mislynch wagon of someone not really scummy
Honey Bee
- Townie Town

Probably Town

Kaboose
- Sorry friends, still feel he's newbie town. Vettrock's strong town read of him is odd, but that's my major complaint. The level of activity/play is so low that I wouldn't mind the slot dying.
Talah
- Probably? I feel like the "trying to solve the game" thing is genuine, and she is.

Reservations

Netherspite
- He's interesting. That interaction between Vettrock (Look at Netherspite and Grey, Honey is just bad town) was full of WIFOM, but Vettrock was terrible at WIFOM. Did he pick three townies? I feel like he'd want a random mix. Nether's response was "look at all the credit I deserve for this" stuff... it's all just classic distancing. Classic, classic distancing. But overall his play seems genuine, and I'm not sold he's the right lynch today.
Taly
- Day 1 Taly has fallen off a lot from Day 2 Taly. is still a bizarre spot for a reads list. No real questions before that. The only thing is, looking at it, there's a lot of green. And taly hasn't been horrible.
ChriVi
- Viomi has mostly not been posting on site, and that was who kept the Hydra going, as far as I can tell. And the "I'm blatantly acting scummy so that's less likely to be scum thing" is not my favorite.
Pisskop
- Town makes mistakes. I'm okay with him here, and he seems motivated by a hell of a lot more than self preservation. Still not my favorite, but he's currently engaged in my absolute favorite activity for anyone to be doing and that is scumhunting then driving the case. Plus him giving me orders was kind of cool.

This though:
In post 468, vettrock wrote:
In post 459, talah wrote:
In post 455, vettrock wrote:Pisskop has a legitimate concern, your vote is either opportunistic, or sheep.

I probably didn't spot it, but where does pisskop raise this as a concern against Honey Bee?
Pisskop is voting against me due to me being non-committal. This is a legitimate concern. Honey Bee then says that she was considering jumping on my wagon as well. I consider that comment by Honey Bee to be either opportunistic or sheep. My vote is staying there for now.

UUGGHGHHHHHH

UGHGHGHGHGHG

Like, look at that post. "No I shouldn't suspect Piss, I think I'll suspect HB instead?" Le fuck was that post?

The "start the day by suspecting Odd, stop it by now for a new wagon" was preeeety bad.

DaveSaz
- A lot of my read was based on the idea that Dave let Vettrock die while sitting on a nothing wagon. But he boxed himself in a little - getting on Odd's wagon while two of his ostensible scum reads were on there is clearly going to raise questions, and he boxed himself off bussing Vett for towncred with his reaction to my vote switch. I am starting to warm up to this one.

So, where does my vote belong? Well I started the day with two strong scumreads, and am generally watching them degrade into a solid fucking mess.

Unvote

Sorry friends, I need more time. This is a fucking morass and I want to reread the game.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Storyteller
Storyteller
Goon
Storyteller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Storyteller »

I am on a little vacation for the next four of days so I may show up not as often.

However, since I have been rather lax in the last week or so, you wont even know the difference.
Storyteller
Storyteller
Goon
Storyteller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Storyteller »

Vote Count 2.04With 11 alive it's 6 votes to Lynch.

Voting for:

Netherspite (0):
davesaz (3): Honey bee, talah, Pisskop
talah (1): Kaboose
Honey bee (0):
GreyICE(0):
Pisskop(3): Taly, davesa, ChriViz

Kaboose (0):
oddmusic (0):
ploben (0):
ChriVi (1): ploben
Taly (0):

If deadline is reached without any changes to the votes,
Pisskop
would be lynched.

Not voting (3): Netherspite, GreyICE, oddmusic

Deadline is on April 15nd, 1625 UTC or in (expired on 2015-04-15 16:25:00)
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Taly »

This is a very quick check-in...

Day 1 Taly has fallen off a lot from Day 2 Taly

Elaborate on this?
I want to know how to interpret what you're meaning in comparison.

Also, from my awareness - you dropped your vote on Netherspite - what do you think about how his reads evolved from D1 to D2?
Overall, I like Nethers approach, however - I do question some of his insistence and actions, specifically today. But, I'll need to see more.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 949, davesaz wrote:
There are 4 points to my case on Pisskop. The most important one is point 3, voting Odd only when the wagon on Vettrock got hot, when Odd was a scumread before and Vettrock was not. Point 4 was Pisskop's attempt at a coverup today.

oh I'm dumb sorry.

775 bothers me to no end so I'll consider it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 775, pisskop wrote:Im going to be completely honest. I give less cares about this game than others I'm playing. Im less interested in back and forth, and have no prepared comeback for my inattentive play.

Scum caught a break when I unvoted, and they'll be amoung those pushing this angle at me.

When I say warming up is bad, I mean that people are trying to display changing opinion. Its scummy to feel the need to show that your opinions are changing. Town can certainly do it, but when you say your opinion is changing without furthering the game its scummy.

o.o why
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Excusing your fuckups as inattentiveness is the last thing I want to hear, the second part is really deflective, and the tone of it is just gross. I hate it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

. . . but its
honest
. my interest in games and topics tends to wax and wane.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

Id accuse myself of having one manic disorder or another but thats kind of a crutch.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by davesaz »

Hmm, I didn't notice this the first time, but 775 has another element that I don't understand.

pisskop wrote:
Scum caught a break when I unvoted, and they'll be amoung those pushing this angle at me.

Which unvote is this, and how exactly did scum catch a break? Last I checked scum had lost one of their number and failed to kill, no breaks in sight.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

You could address my case but instead choose to inquire about how your case is based around low hanging fruit?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:40 pm

Post by davesaz »

TBH, I don't understand your case. Can you skip all the crap and just say what your reasons are? As succinctly as possible please?

I'm not going to believe you are town unless you make a case on someone else, given I'm town myself.
You might feel the same way, but I was there first. Either you blink or one of us hangs.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:10 am

Post by Kaboose »

My lax activity is from the circles this game is going in and the fact we have a month to talk about it.

Anyways, since no one wants to listen to me about talah, I'm going to vote for:

UNVOTE: talah
VOTE: pisskop

Because talah is on the other wagon.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 960, pisskop wrote:. . . but its
honest
. my interest in games and topics tends to wax and wane.

so? It's not something I would say as town, and if it was true I would reevaluate my position until I was sure I had the details right. I don't know how you can say you aren't paying attention and push people with such confidence in the same breath.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:03 am

Post by pisskop »

'the same breathe', hunh?

Tell me more about your sudden feels
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Also your wild exagerrations. its quite the poetic gift
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 934, pisskop wrote:Cute. You're about tied with me for eating rope.
. I found my scumz.

You seemed pretty confident about odd and when you switched to dave you still seem very confident. Or at least all your interaction with them isn't trying to figure them out more.

It isn't sudden, I've had bigger fish to fry though. And I still do.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Honey bee »

I didn't quote that -.-
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:23 am

Post by pisskop »

So all of a sudden youre done bussing dave?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:25 am

Post by pisskop »

I coid see how you wouldnt want a recent quote to state unrecent feelings.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Honeys case smells odd. she should walk us through her clearly emotional points
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:31 am

Post by GreyICE »

vote: pisskop
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth