T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5350 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:02 am

Post by T S O »

This is one of the most completely illogical things I've ever done, but... if this flips scum I don't really want to go after Marquis anymore.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5351 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:02 am

Post by T S O »

Marquis has literally no reason to bus Aeronaut in this scenario whatsoever.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5352 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:04 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5320, Marquis wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm just going to go ahead and assume no vig claim! Yay!

:/

VOTE: Aeronaut

I actually read this as voting Shinobi because I was so utterly convinced Marquis was about to do that.

:/
-Marquis
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5353 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:17 am

Post by dragonspawn »

VOTE: aero

No point keeping it on marques at this point. I suspect aero. Seems like a good plan.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5354 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:19 am

Post by Marquis »

I WANT DRAGON DEAD SO MUCH RIGHT NOW BUT IF I VOTE HIM TSO'S GOING TO DUMBTUNNEL ME AGAIN
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5355 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:22 am

Post by T S O »

aaaargh
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5356 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:23 am

Post by T S O »

No, dragon's town; trust yourself, TSO.

Vote remains. Marquis, your statement is 100% true. I don't think you'd bus Aero, and I think he's scum. That's what's stopping me from voting you.
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5357 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:26 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 5351, T S O wrote:Marquis has literally no reason to bus Aeronaut in this scenario whatsoever.

Hmmmmm......
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5358 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Aeronaut »

TSO, why would you rule out the possibility of him being an SK, and me being scum, or vice versa?
2023 W/L | 1-0
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5359 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:27 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Of course I'm town. Should I have remained on marquis with little chance of that lynch when the wagon for one of my suspects takes off shortly before a lynch

I'm not as sold on marques not bussing aero though.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5360 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:51 am

Post by Kitz »

This is perplexing and confusing.
My vote stays.

Shímöby needs to stop going all "Ermagud I told you gaiz already ahmaaagahwd I told you, just fewking read oooooohgod".
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5361 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:58 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5358, Aeronaut wrote:TSO, why would you rule out the possibility of him being an SK, and me being scum, or vice versa?

Well, that would still make you a fantastic lynch.
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5362 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Aeronaut »

But in what world does that suddenly make Marquis town?
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5363 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:43 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I really don't believe Aero is scum. What in the world happened to make people suddenly believe that? Please give me a case here people so I can look at it. I'm only around in this game due to deadline coming up so please spell it out in words I can understand.

Marquis-Not that it matters now because we need to concentrate on a lynch, but I did read your scum neighborizer neighbourhood and I did see the manipulation you used there as scum. GM has not been manipulative in the slightest. I was very paranoid when she first neighborized me because I had been suspecting her before that but she has not tried to manipulate me and has not said anything in there I would associate with scum. Her reason for picking me made sense because she wanted to show herself to her townreads. She never once tried to get me to vote a certain way or try to sell herself as town to me-both of which I would expect from a scum neighborizer.

I really like Shinobi's answer to my question here . It can across in a way that makes sense to me and combing through his ISO, I see a ton of frustration that looks genuine.

Still V/LA and going to have a hard time posting but I am concerned about the deadline looming.

Aero case from someone now please.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5364 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:49 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 5353, dragonspawn wrote:VOTE: aero

No point keeping it on marques at this point. I suspect aero. Seems like a good plan.

Tell me why you suspect Aero. I will look for it in your ISO but a updated/current reason would be great.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5365 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 5356, T S O wrote:No, dragon's town; trust yourself, TSO.

Vote remains. Marquis, your statement is 100% true. I don't think you'd bus Aero, and I think he's scum. That's what's stopping me from voting you.

and i know you're probably going to kill me if i don't get lynched. whatever. as long as me leaving this game is a result of something totally out of my hands that's fine.

the only reason i am taking you as town right now is that non-consec vig with no counterclaim is the simplest solution to a huge nk result problem. i don't see maf/ww/sk or maf/sk/sk as likely given we'd probably have some crosskills or lynches by now if it wasn't singleball or maf/sk/vig.

if you really are scum your position this whole day has committed you to killing me which is the suboptimal choice for you anyway so that's good. if you're town vig and shooting me i'm okay with that too; i have no control over that so it's not as bad as getting mislynched.

all it is is that i just think you're being really dumb with your ego if town. i already know you're as wrong as can be about me. and i think dragon is scum more than aero as of this page, but aero is by far a better lynch imo than shinobi or myself.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5366 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Marquis »

with deadline coming up soon and no extension, we need to consolidate votes, get them off the vanity wagons. not sure of actual timing but sometime this page or the next.
link in bio
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5367 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:02 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 5348, T S O wrote:at least my reads aren't fucking diabolically bad.

Except that they are.

In post 5346, Shinobi wrote:
In post 5344, goodmorning wrote:
In post 5342, Shinobi wrote:No. Read the thread.

This will be the end of me explaining my arguments to you.

I DID

YOU HAVE NOT ACTUALLY SAID ANYTHING COHERENT AGAINST ME

Not how it looks fmpov. I see a crazy person trying to lynch me because of "revisionist history" and "tracker claims lol," both of which I thought that I had adequately explained, relevancy aside.

It's kind of like a merry-go-round. I scumread you, I explained why, and then you thought it was wrong and scumread me. And then I tried to explain and it seemed like you just kept going with it, so I thought that was scummy...Etcetera.

Bizarrely, I still cannot find any instances of you saying anything coherent against me. The only explanation you have ever given for scumreading me is the following:
'Well, gm medium-scumread two people who were fighting last time we played and she was Scum. Now she medium-scumreads three people who haven't really done anything that could be described as fighting despite my claim that they have, so I think she's Scum again (even though 1 experience doesn't make a trend).'

that does not make sense
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5368 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Shinobi »

I'd say "haven't really done anything that could be described as fighting" is a stretch.

I explained why I thought it, so you losing your mind and voting me over not understanding it when you think "fighting" means something else other than "fighting" is not my problem.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5369 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:22 am

Post by goodmorning »

Fighting is, by definition, a back-and-forth. Nothing of that nature has occurred between you and Kitz, and only one small skirmish between you and Ozgin. I really didn't want to have to waste my time proving it, but apparently I have to.

Sniping at someone does not equal fighting.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5370 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:23 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Largely process of elimination

add to that protests of innocence early in the game. Lack of real attempt to scum hunt post day 1. And a whole lot of gut at this point.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5371 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 5369, goodmorning wrote:Fighting is, by definition, a back-and-forth. Nothing of that nature has occurred between you and Kitz, and only one small skirmish between you and Ozgin. I really didn't want to have to waste my time proving it, but apparently I have to.

Sniping at someone does not equal fighting.

Even if you don't agree with Kitz (despite the fact that she's still voting me for whatever reason) there's no reason for you not to realize that the spat that happened between Ozgin and me was similar to the one between uctriton and me, even if you think it's not exactly the same.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5372 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:28 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5363, SilverWolf wrote:I really don't believe Aero is scum. What in the world happened to make people suddenly believe that? Please give me a case here people so I can look at it. I'm only around in this game due to deadline coming up so please spell it out in words I can understand.

Inconsistent arguments regarding me is an important one: "I think you're SK for no reason but I'd like you to shoot here" like he somehow thinks that SK-TSO would be leashed, when I know that he knows that would never happen.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5373 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:31 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5365, Marquis wrote:
all it is is that i just think you're being really dumb with your ego if town. i already know you're as wrong as can be about me. and i think dragon is scum more than aero as of this page, but aero is by far a better lynch imo than shinobi or myself.

I can't trust you because not only am I scumreading you, everyone else I'm scumreading is backing you to the hilt. Meanwhile, dragonspawn is talking sense while someone like Ozgin is spouting nonsense. People like Aeronaut have been backing you all day today. What do you expect me to think?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5374 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:31 am

Post by T S O »

I have yet to hear why goodmorning is town from her 'hood stuff. I want to know.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”