Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Titus »

@CDB Keeping your vote elsewhere is a flaw. We know where you stand. Not baning Bulba stalls the boon process. That is not good.

@ika/GiF, I will try to make sense of that tomorrow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

I agree that we should get on with it, but I'm not sure that I want to Bane Bulba if there's any serious chance of him being lynched. I haven't properly caught up with the last five pages, though, as I'm just checking in from work after not a lot of sleep, so if there's an argument that I've missed about doing this that's more in line with what my team and I want, I'll see it soon and probably go along with it.
#greenshirtthursdays
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 569, Tammy wrote:But that reminds me Bulba - Are you not paranoid of me at all?

Nope. I figured you'd spend tokens on town, and you towned it up pretty hard in your back and forth with Zar. I have a hard time seeing you fake that kind of paranoia as scum.

In post 658, Shadoweh wrote:
Bane: Bulbazak

Hey Bulba. Why are you picking a fight with Deasvail if you think he's one of the most obvtown players in the game?

I didn't mean to pick a fight, but after his response, I got pretty angry and was way more snippy than I should have been. I'm not seeing why that would lead you to bane me.

In post 660, Shadoweh wrote:Empire replacing from a town slot into a scum slot is really unlikely. I supose we can't speculate on if that's what happened, just even if scum I'm not sure if scum in a game where Tammy isn't going to yell at him would be worse then scum in a game where everyone expects him to make giant effort posts right now. It's definitely a townie move and it's just as well since he'll have extra time before the real lynch to post.

I see what you did there. :wink:

In post 679, Marquis wrote:
In post 678, Espeonage wrote:Oh T-Bone has offered to iso Marquis at some point.

This seems excessive!

How so?

In post 704, Cheetory6 wrote:
@Bulba
, what do you make of Empire/Empire's wall thus far? Do you take anything from his replace in?

I don't know. It seems like a lot of effort, but I'm not ruling out scum, since effort is not alignment indicative. I've also heard that Zar prefers scum and would have likely spent a token there, although I can't remember if that was in our team PT or in one of our Skype chats. It also doesn't erase Zar's reaction to Tammy, which I found to be highly indicative of scum. It would make sense that Zar drew scum, got himself into a hole, and then Empire had to come over to bail him out. In that case, making a list like that would be a good way to start. I'm not sure if I'm still up for lynching that slot, but it's definitely still a good bane target.

In post 708, Titus wrote:@Bulbazak, So InuYasha is wrong then? I recall you lurking through that.

If you recall, that game amassed pages like crazy, and I kept falling constantly behind. To make matters worse, I was pretty much soloing the game in a hydra account, and I ended up replacing out (for the first time ever). I then spent several months not playing any games just trying to get my crap together. Heck, I'm down to just 1-2 games, and I still don't have everything sorted out. So to say that I lurked in that game and that it was indicative of my alignment is a bit misleading to say the least.

In post 715, Titus wrote:While discussing scheduling, Saturday afternoons and nights are dungeons and dragons.

You too?

In post 718, Tammy wrote:
I kinda liked her let's policy lynch everyone who likes scum though.

Why?

On to page 30.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:52 pm

In post 914, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 794, Shadoweh wrote:DEAR CHANNELDELIBIRD PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION BETWEEN STATING IM TOTES A SCUMREAD

You weren't the only one asking more or less the same question and I figured the post you quoted is as clear an answer as I could give you, though I do apologise for not mentioning you for clarity's sake. It's CES's description, on which he hasn't expanded (I'll leave a note for him to do so if you'd like, but I wouldn't expect a long answer), and I don't know enough about vezok to challenge it.

CES got back to me. Paraphrasing, he says that his only real recollection of vezok is that he isn't in the habit of posting much content. That's kinda my impression as well.
#greenshirtthursdays
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 928, ChannelDelibird wrote:CES got back to me. Paraphrasing, he says that his only real recollection of vezok is that he isn't in the habit of posting much content. That's kinda my impression as well.

The pot thinks the kettle is black, does he? :V
I don't think people plan to lynch Bulba tomorrow, so let's stop wasting time about it and hammer it down. I want to see what the Boon is already.

Bulba: What do you think I did there? I would have expected you to be a lot angier at me by now for basically forcing the Bane immediately onto you.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I don't post a lot of content because I'm not really good at explaining my gut.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 401, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 398, mastin2 wrote:
In post 391, Shadoweh wrote:You think Zar/Tammy is possible scum on scum? :V
Tammy
should
be the first person to tell you I'd be a fool
not
to consider it.
Do you have any reasons to suspect this based on reality rather then FUD paranoia?
Sort
-of.
Tammy could be scum.
Zar could be scum and has fairly decent chances of being scum.
I do not think their interactions are such where Tammy
must
be town if Zar is scum. I can, very easily, plausibly see this as scum-scum distancing. Do I think it is, no. Do I think it ISN'T, though, that is ALSO a no. It's a, "in the back of my mind" type thing, stronger than paranoia but weaker than actual proper suspicion, where I'll have my eye on it the entire time and will not pass judgement until I'm sure.

(Yes, I'm way back here.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:54 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 417, hitogoroshi wrote:
The
Choice
has been made. The effect of protection is to prevent one kill on the target and to inform the target if a kill on them is prevented this way.
(This is why you DON'T leave things like this in hammering range, PARTICULARLY when I haven't been around to read, because no, when I cast my vote, I do NOT check to see. :igmeou: Very much ticked off at this.)

In post 406, ChannelDelibird wrote:CES argues that we should use the Bane on a player who is hard to read (vezok is his example).
Vezok is ridiculously easy to read; he's town.

In post 420, fferyllt wrote:
TOWN

Tammy
Deasvail
GiF
Titus

MAYBE TOWN

Marquis. - I don't like the stuff Deas likes. Will ultimately probably defer to GiF
Actiondan. - possibility of scum theater maybe, but otherwise leaning a little town. have a question in to my team about the interaction with UT
T S O - not having a strong read on him is concerning me a little
Gammagooey. - will be soliciting from my team to clarify this read
ChannelDelibird.
Cheetory6.
Mastin2. - this will be a nacho-read probs. Leaning slight town on my own.
Shadoweh. - want input from my team

NOT SO TOWN

Bulbazak.
UT
Vezok
Zar. - here for now because Tammy/Empire.

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

Antihero.
Aronis.
Espeonage.
This is very, very sheepable.
My academy.
Agnigi
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:57 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

@mastin: easy to read, but you misread me a bunch of times.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 486, Shadoweh wrote:CeeDeeBee, GreyICE is challenging you on CES saying vezok is hard to read. He says vezok is easycake biscuits to read and wants to know why your team is saying otherwise. I generally agree with this, vezok is pretty straightforward.
Grey should totally swap into this game just so that he and I can synch up without having to go through a filter. :P

Butyeah, obviously agreed.

I've finished reading page 20, but at the risk of falling further behind at our current rate, I want to call it a night at there and resume from 21 tomorrow. It
is
3 AM right now, and honestly I'm not sure I have the stamina to read 18 additional pages tonight. I should have additional time tomorrow, though.
My academy.
Agnigi
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:24 pm

Post by T S O »

"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:26 pm

Sure, OK, let's just get on with it.

Unbane: vezok
#greenshirtthursdays
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:54 am

Post by T S O »

A lot of the recent discussion on Tammy truly bores me to death. This is not a character analysis of Tammy. We should stop posting things to that effect. Thanks in advance.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:32 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

bane: bulbazak

onward
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I think that's a hammer

Boon: vezok
since he's my actual towniest read, but I'm expecting to have to change this to actually get it done to deasvail or Tammy (I'd also definitely boon TSO if anyone else is thinking about it)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:30 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 937, T S O wrote:A lot of the recent discussion on Tammy truly bores me to death. This is not a character analysis of Tammy. We should stop posting things to that effect. Thanks in advance.

I agree!

Thanks for not saying I'm boring; I'd hate to be thought of as boring :/
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:32 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh it's all moot now but I just thought of a reason for choosing two. Also whoever gets informed of being protected probably shouldn't out it unless it becomes necessary
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Tammy »

Bulbazack responding to

On phone can't cut down.

Regarding your town read on me: that makes sense

Shadowehs policy lynch thing: it made me laugh and it sounds like something shadoweh would think of
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:41 am

Post by Titus »

@Bulba, You had some issues keeping up, but even then your post style in that when you did post was completely different from HU2. This mirrors HU2 a lot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and yes me too on DnD.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:42 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

What is HU2?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Titus »

Hilariously Unbalanced 2. Ika can clue you in on that one in more detail. I looked really town. I needed one guy dead. That was ika. He was three x bp. Bulba was a doctor in an all town hood.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 946, Titus wrote:Hilariously Unbalanced 2. Ika can clue you in on that one in more detail. I looked really town. I needed one guy dead. That was ika. He was three x bp. Bulba was a doctor in an all town hood.

Honey you were not really town.
Don't @ me.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 927, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 679, Marquis wrote:
In post 678, Espeonage wrote:Oh T-Bone has offered to iso Marquis at some point.

This seems excessive!

How so?

It doesn't seem necessary because I think Esp probably knows me way better than T-Bone so I'm wondering why he wouldn't make any comments on me other than saying he's letting T-Bone handle it? It just feels like Espeonage is trying to hint at T-Bone and I's scum history, in preparation for a push he could make, which in reality is extremely limited, with just one game together! It's just really weird that Esp didn't have anything to say about me himself besides this, and part of it could be taking advantage of T-Bone being scum with me in the Scummie game <-- right there under my name allowing him to adopt a flexible stance!

I think I worded that pretty badly but it feels wrong like they're trying to plant some sort of seeds of supposedly detailed knowledge about me to go either way with the read!
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 946, Titus wrote:Hilariously Unbalanced 2. Ika can clue you in on that one in more detail. I looked really town. I needed one guy dead. That was ika. He was three x bp. Bulba was a doctor in an all town hood.

We only let you live because you were moonlogic-ing super hard and thought that meant you were the town Titus that scum just enjoyed not killing and watching eat the rest of town!
link in bio

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”