Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 1.24Aeronaut (5) - Zachrulez, Regfan, Llamarble, Cogito Ergo Sum, Oversoul
ika (3) - Cheery Dog, BlueBloodedToffee, Ankamius
Psyche (2) - Antihero, theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks (1) - Aeronaut

Not Voting (2) - Psyche, ika

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

The deadline is Monday, April 13, 2015, at 9:00 PM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-04-13 21:00:00).

Moderator CommentsAeronaut is V/LA until April 11.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:48 am

Post by ika »

In post 597, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: -

1)Reg, your reads are so far off here it's not even funny. Anti is still town.

2) Not only this, since when did ika move into the 'never, ever lynch pool.' Like, I know you have explained this read but I don't see this beacon of town that you seem to.

3) Ika has only just started doing something (our recent conversation). Prior to this, he asked empty questions and didn't do much else. You keep acting like ika isn't lurking and it's becoming frustrating because he quite clearly is. He's essentially prod-dodged with empty questions/statements for the majority of the game.

4) No, our recent interaction came about because I believe ika smelled a potential lynch. Like, it's the only time he has been active and it just so happens that it's when people are online and pushing the Aero wagon to end the day...you don't find that suspicious at all?

5) I don't even think he has stated why he finds Aero scummy. He just knows that in this game he can hammer and people be like 'lol, it's ika, that's what he does.' NO. That's what scum does. I also disagree that mentioning team mates is a town tell.

cus im board i want to just discred you more cus your still avoiding to admitting that the case has changed

1) and you know this how? are you claimign scum and you realzie hes right?

2) maybe cus you are just tunnling and being bad town or you jsut scum cus you dont seem to be really agno waging everyhting and keep going to copout answers to keep me as a scum read.

3) and contradict this

4) read my iso i have been goading my slayers gambit/own lynch all game

5) first part: i cna link you so manygames where town do it vs scum doing it. second part: you diagree so with it and apparently you jsut "disagree" with everything they say.

so what is it? are they wrong or are you just going to disagree with everyone cus its not following your belief
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

When I check this game tomorrow morning, I'm counting on there being an Aeronaut scumflip waiting for me.

The people pushing for ika are a pair of scumbags and someone who needs to listen to his team mate. It's time to end this day.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Psyche »

I'll probably end up hammering just because I trust you guys.
But only if he turns out to be a null or scumread.
You can't step in the same river twice.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Reg, just curious why did you only ask CES about my 408?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Also, Regfan, Tammy just reminded me but apparently I never gave you her case on why BBT is scummy. I will paraphrase it here now

She says that BBT reminds her of a game you had with Tammy on Westeros with a player named WhiskeyJack. She says that she feels the same way about BBT like she did about WhiskeyJack. More specifically, Tammy does not like BBT's aggression or his reads, thinking that both are fake. She also thinks that BBT looks super artificially townie.

She is in disbelief that BBT actually thinks his own Marble case is good (she thinks it is bad) and that anyone who does not want to talk about tokens is scummy and people who discrediting others who are talking about tokens are also scummy.

Tammy also wants BBT to know that she does know his playstyle as she has played with him on a couple of occasions under alt accounts, with both scumBBT and townBBT.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by Regfan »

Multiple people insisting that they're fine and comfortable being the hammer vote but not being the L-1 vote is nonsensical and stupid. Really hoping I can at least wake up tomorrow to see a scum flip rather than this thread not have progressed at all. Still at Aero-CD-Anti.

@BBT re; other than the Ika/Anti and maybe Llama reads we disagree on which of my reads do you think is "so off here", also thought I made it fairly clear that Ika was one of my strongest town reads in , , placement in and and Ika hammering when given the chance (Someone being at L-1) is just a thing he does. Is it a good thing, no. Is it pro-town, no. Do I like it being a fact, no. Would I love to lynch him and punish him for his shitty play, yes but not doing that in a team mafia game where I think he's town and it's not just me putting in effort but my team and other teams as well.

@Oversoul re; Tammys case on BBT in I don't remember the game Tammys talking about but do know that I found WJ difficult to read in alt-based games generally. I don't thikn BBT being 'aggressive' or 'stubborn' with opinions on reads or theory is a scum-tell at all, I've played with him a few times now (I'll grab the meta links later if she wants them) and find his play here to match his town more than his scum, as scum I find him more mechanical and less emotional / confrontational whereas as town he's more 'in your face', he's reading as the latter here especially with things like Llama, Ika ect. So no, I'm not seeing her scum-read here, ask her to throw the meta games links she's talking about to you though, also would like her reads on other players in the game.

In post 589, Antihero wrote:assumption: everyone is either a townread or a scumread. not so. tth is saying that aero's chances of actually flipping scum are pretty much random and i'm inclined to agree with that

Yes but using the "wagon-make-up" as a reason for not voting Aero when the wagon make up is largely null reads rather than your scum reads which are voting elsewhere makes no sense whatsoever, also find it hard to believe that you have literally no read on Aero at all given I'd bet a lot on him being scum here.

In post 604, Oversoul wrote:Reg, just curious why did you only ask CES about my 408?

Few reasons, a) Find him to be one of the more logical (Removes emotion from things fairly well) and competent players in the game, b) Thought his stance and explanation would assist me and getting a read on both yourself and him and the main one c) He was online at the time and wanted a real-time conversation since I feel like I've been playing catch up given my timezone and work commitments which is a shitty feeling.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 497, Regfan wrote:
In post 481, Ankamius wrote:
I still like Psyche for scum; BBT is virtually conftown if he does indeed flip town
, although I'm townreading the slot pretty hard anyway.

Bolded is going to have to be explained for me.

Ank, still waiting on a response to the above.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:06 pm

In post 606, Regfan wrote:Still at Aero-CD-Anti.

And you're still going to be expected to get Ank lynched if 'marble and I get nightkilled and the game isn't over by D3, just fyi.

But yes, people need to put some votes down.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:08 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I read that pn a work break and forgot to respond.

I'll do it next time I'm at a desktop.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:34 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

- Sigh...

1) Yes Ika, I'm claiming scum. You got me. You're so good at this game.

2) I have explained why I think you're scum. I think you're being dense on purpose to try and throw me off; not going to work. Accusing me of tunneling is pretty funny and I'm not dignifying it any further with anything more than that.

3) Still no contradiction. You keep saying contradiction, I keep saying it's not. This could go on for a while. I'm not going into semantics with you.

4) I'm not sure why you're saying you have been goading/enticing people to vote you as a response to me saying you have pretty much been inactive all game except when a potential lynch was available. There is no link there.

5) First, you didn't respond to my point about why you think Aero is scum...you gonna do that?

Really, you can show me meta of people hammering? That's just fantastic. In this game, if somebody 'lol hammers' they'll be getting lynched.

Nah, I disagreed with it being alignment indicative. You made a gigantic leap to 'I disagree with everything everyone says. Try harder please.

- What games has she played with me?

I mean, she pretty much thinks I am scum because she disagrees with my stance on tokens/theory. I'm sorry, that doesn't make me scum. Neither does her perception of me being fake. She hasn't got anything more solid than this?

What does she think my case on Llamarble is?

Do you agree with Tammy, Oversoul?

- Regfan, the reads that were off were the ones I wrote about. They're pretty big reads though, lynching Anti is a pretty big mistake and not lynching ika is equally a big mistake.

I didn't say you hadn't explained your read on ika, I just said I don't see it. At all.

'ika hammering is what he does'...wow. He must fucking love that when he rolls scum. This is insanely frustrating.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 610, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:605 - What games has she played with me?

I mean, she pretty much thinks I am scum because she disagrees with my stance on tokens/theory. I'm sorry, that doesn't make me scum. Neither does her perception of me being fake. She hasn't got anything more solid than this?

What does she think my case on Llamarble is?

Do you agree with Tammy, Oversoul?

I don't think she wants to share which games for the sake of alt anonymity.

She has made a couple of critiques on your posts, but they all boil down to the fact that she thinks the way you are approaching this game is not authentic townie.
She thinks your case on Llamarble is bad (too forced for you to legitimately believe your points are good points).
I agree with her overall that your aggression is just hitting a sour note with me. I don't like it. Have you ever heard of the Uncanny Valley? Animators make models of humans and almost accomplish making it look human, but something about the model makes it not human so it exists in this Uncanny Valley of looking human without accomplishing the belief that it could be human. That is where your posts exist, at least to me. You do have posts and positions that I think are pro-town motivated and for that reason I personally think it is a stylistic difference between our playstyles. Tammy thinks it is something more.

I am a little anxious about Reg, CES, and Llamarble wanting to get the game to night as quick as possible. Not for the fact that I think Aero is a bad lynch target, but rather I worry we may be stifling discussion.
I am a fan of crystallizing Aero's reads/interactions before he has the chance to muddy the waters, if Aero is scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:45 am

In post 611, Oversoul wrote:
I don't think she wants to share which games for the sake of alt anonymity.

She has made a couple of critiques on your posts, but they all boil down to the fact that she thinks the way you are approaching this game is not authentic townie.
She thinks your case on Llamarble is bad (too forced for you to legitimately believe your points are good points).
I agree with her overall that your aggression is just hitting a sour note with me. I don't like it. Have you ever heard of the Uncanny Valley? Animators make models of humans and almost accomplish making it look human, but something about the model makes it not human so it exists in this Uncanny Valley of looking human without accomplishing the belief that it could be human. That is where your posts exist, at least to me. You do have posts and positions that I think are pro-town motivated and for that reason I personally think it is a stylistic difference between our playstyles. Tammy thinks it is something more.

Haha, no. If she is going to accuse me of being scum and base it on meta then she needs to show me where she has got this information from otherwise it's impossible for me to defend myself against it. I'm also going to bet her 'meta read' on me isn't very deep and I look forward to tearing it apart.

This feels like Tammy is attacking me in place of you to avoid any chance of your attack being attributed to OMGUS. The timing of it is somewhat convenient.

What does she think my case on Llmarble is? (2nd time)
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Psyche »

I don't have time to do the analysis I planned.
But I'll VOTE: Aero I guess.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:52 am

========[}
{]========

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:02 am

There goes my town-read on Psyche.

What a shit wagon.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

I have more shit to say and I'm still at work, so I can't say it yet.

I will consider any hammer before I get to this game a scumclaim. No exceptions.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

And don't let CES pressure you into doing it, either.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:08 am

In post 609, Ankamius wrote:I read that pn a work break and forgot to respond.

I'll do it next time I'm at a desktop.

In post 616, Ankamius wrote:I have more shit to say and I'm still at work, so I can't say it yet.

I will consider any hammer before I get to this game a scumclaim. No exceptions.

Twice you've posted now to say you have stuff to say but not the time to say it.

PEdit - Three times.

If you have something to say, spit it out.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

I check threads when I get up before work and on my breaks, and generally I have 20 minutes maximum. I work nine hour shifts, so you'll have to forgive me for that.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:13 am

20 mins is enough time to put something together if you have something to say.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:15 am

Whatever you have to say you can bullet point and then expand on it if you have the time.

Posting to say you don't have time to post is pretty annoying.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Ankamius »

I will be around in probably 4-5 hours, so be patient.

PEdit: that post took 5 minutes to write. If you think I have the time to read, then bring up all the the relevant stuff to refresh my memory, then give a response from that, then you're crazy.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:17 am

It's not me who you need to be telling; I'm not touching the Aero wagon.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Psyche »

If the Aero wagon's not done by the time I'm free again, you can still expect something later from me before the Day's end!

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”