Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Where exactly am I "giving people an excuse to join a wagon without actually having a case"? Am I pushing votes onto Shadow?
“There’s no one who can live their whole life being completely uncorrupted.”

Nee~ Get To Know A Mika!~
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1348, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1345, Mikazuki wrote:Eh, true. Well then I'd like to implore Shadow to spend their 1-2 daily posts tomorrow giving detailed reads, please and thank you. A claim wouldn't hurt either, although the possibility of fakeclaims may make that moot.

Why wouldnt they have made those "detailed posts" before instead? Unless you're suggesting that they go and make detailed posts within 1d15 hours and then we end up townreading them for them (won't happen) and have the leftover time to shift the lynch onto the one claimed VT which is now least likely to be scum? At this point they should be claiming flavor and role because they have the majority of pseudo votes on them and we need a lynch pretty soon, unless they come in and explain stuff today to give us more than 24 hours to reasses and probably shift the lynch elsewhere, which i don't see happening.
~Sakura
PEdit: Coaching is a scum telling their partner what to do to be townread/get out of a lynch/etc.

Ooooh you misread my post. Read the whole thing again, I'm asking why 'I' would do those things as town, not saying what Shadow should do if they are town.

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:51 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1336, Mikazuki wrote:, even if Shadowcat doesn't turn out to be scum, it wouldn't be a total loss to town like it would be right now if we could at least get their detailed reads beforehand. 1.5 days should be plenty of time.

you are indicating that even if eh turns town it wouldnt be a big deal if the reads were taken. Am I wrong?

I can just casually move in say how its the least loss for the town even if he didnt flip scum and join the wagon as scum f.e if I was scum and I would totally get away with it if I gave it a few honey'd words
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1336, Mikazuki wrote:So basically, even if Shadowcat doesn't turn out to be scum, it wouldn't be a total loss to town like it would be right now if we could at least get their detailed reads beforehand.

What am i misinterpreting here?
~Sakura
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:52 am

Post by White Narcissus »

In post 1353, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1336, Mikazuki wrote:So basically, even if Shadowcat doesn't turn out to be scum, it wouldn't be a total loss to town like it would be right now if we could at least get their detailed reads beforehand.

~Sakura

me
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1348, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1345, Mikazuki wrote:Eh, true. Well then I'd like to implore Shadow to spend their 1-2 daily posts tomorrow giving detailed reads, please and thank you. A claim wouldn't hurt either, although the possibility of fakeclaims may make that moot.

Why wouldnt they have made those "detailed posts" before instead? Unless you're suggesting that they go and make detailed posts within 1d15 hours and then we end up townreading them for them (won't happen) and have the leftover time to shift the lynch onto the one claimed VT which is now least likely to be scum? At this point they should be claiming flavor and role because they have the majority of pseudo votes on them and we need a lynch pretty soon, unless they come in and explain stuff today to give us more than 24 hours to reasses and probably shift the lynch elsewhere, which i don't see happening.
~Sakura
PEdit: Coaching is a scum telling their partner what to do to be townread/get out of a lynch/etc.

I have no idea why they haven't been posting more useful content, I'm still not familiar with how hydras are supposed to work so maybe I'm overestimating how much of an impact Mala's absence has on them.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Mikazuki »

~Sakura

You seem to have quoted the wrong thing.

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:54 am

In post 1352, ZZZX wrote:you are indicating that even if eh turns town it wouldnt be a big deal if the reads were taken. Am I wrong?

Actually I could see Mika scum due to this, but Wis has a strong townread on her, wis hasn't been online on Skype today so I haven't been able to talk with him, im hoping he can give me more insight on Mika's towngame and see if he agrees or disagrees with you.
~Sakura
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1344, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1340, Mikazuki wrote:and to encourage Shadow to give reads as town?

To be fair, that does sound like coaching.
~Sakura

In post 1340, Mikazuki wrote:
Well go on then, why would I not want get more confident reads, and to encourage Shadow to give reads as town?

Here you go.

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:56 am

In post 1356, Mikazuki wrote:

~Sakura

You seem to have quoted the wrong thing.

No, that was the thing i was alluding to when i said "That part looks like coaching", i quoted the other part when you were explaining why town you would want them to give reads.... wait did you refer yourself as "what would town me do" earlier?... *rechecks*
Eh nevermind i probs read something wrong again.
~Sakura
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1352, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1336, Mikazuki wrote:, even if Shadowcat doesn't turn out to be scum, it wouldn't be a total loss to town like it would be right now if we could at least get their detailed reads beforehand. 1.5 days should be plenty of time.

you are indicating that even if eh turns town it wouldnt be a big deal if the reads were taken. Am I wrong?

I can just casually move in say how its the least loss for the town even if he didnt flip scum and join the wagon as scum f.e if I was scum and I would totally get away with it if I gave it a few honey'd words

Yeah you're wrong.

I'm saying that we need those reads because they can be beneficial to us whether Shadow flips scum or town. I believe I already said that.

In case you haven't been following, I'm practically off the wagon by now, why you're under the impression that I'm trying to get Shadow lynched I have no freaking idea.

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:56 am

I think im just going to leave you to wis, just like he left Gaiden to me
~Sakura
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:58 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1360, Mikazuki wrote:
In post 1352, ZZZX wrote:

Yeah you're wrong.

I'm saying that we need those reads because they can be beneficial to us whether Shadow flips scum or town. I believe I already said that.

In case you haven't been following, I'm practically off the wagon by now, why you're under the impression that I'm trying to get Shadow lynched I have no freaking idea.
am
I am just calling you out for the WORDING if that sentense. The meaning is fine but it can be interrupted in a few ways and scum can use that info.

Actually w.e my mind is burned right now. Idk if I am wrong or not but I will just take a break now :P
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:59 am

In post 1362, ZZZX wrote:Idk if I am wrong or not but I will just take a break now

So soon? You have only interacted with like Mika... well as long as you dont leave for like weeks again i dont mind
~Sakura
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Eh, I need to go to sleep anyway, 2am over here. Don't worry, you won't really have to deal with me for another 8-10 hours :lol"

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Oh, and yeah I do frequently have problems with wording due to having had a different first language for the first half of my life, but I'd understand if you choose to disregard that since you can only take my word for it.

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:58 am

Post by notscience »

Ftr sakura I use coaching as a scumtell all the time and its almost never right
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Shadowcat »

Btw,

I'm going to claim now with all of the deadline thing.

We are a darkness decreaser. We target someone and we decrease their darkness by 40%.

Hence why we thought Lufan's claim was overpowered and a CC to ours.

I targetted notty N1. Because both Huntress and I agreed that he was town and the better route to go considering he could be an easy target to due everything that happened D1.

Also we need to lay off of huntress with everyone saying she's stalling. She's a damn good player in general and if she needs time to sit down and explain her reads then she does. There's some things in life that are more important than mafia and not everything should be about mafia. One thing I learned after this weekend is to never take anything for granted, you could have something one day and then next day it's gone without a sign without anything. So lay the fucking hell off of her please.

~M
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:12 am

Post by notscience »

flavor claim if you didnt already please
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:13 am

Post by notscience »

Also I'm still voting skold and not her at the end of the day so don'tbother counting me in.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Shadowcat »

Mochida Satoshi

He's a leader so everyone comes to him to be calm. Which is what our ability is called and a minor description so we arrent modkilled .

~M
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:18 am

Post by notscience »

I kinda want to lynch thor again.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:26 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1367, Shadowcat wrote:Because both Huntress and I agreed that he was town and the better route to go considering he could be an easy target to due everything that happened D1.

What does this mean? Better route than what? Why would he be an "easy target"?
Skold
Skold
Goon
Skold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Skold »

Getting tired, and confusing vote counts. Calling it early, but remember Skold's back and ready to completely fail at reading.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:49 am

In post 1367, Shadowcat wrote:I targetted notty N1. Because both Huntress and I agreed that he was town and the better route to go considering he could be an easy target to due everything that happened D1.

Huh? despite he having claimed that he was immune to the darkening during D1? So basically you targeted someone that can't confirm whether your claim is valid?
~Sakura

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”