pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

Did you do all vcs or just these? w/3 flips each wagon is a Blues Clues
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ill likely do one tomorrow. no worries
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Gorkington »

In post 2499, Gorkington wrote:TheFuzzylogic99, Thor665, ZZZX,
Gorkington
, Seohyun,
OkaPoka
copper223
pisskop
This is the part that I find interesting.
I know that myself, you and copper are town.
Everyone else can be doubty fucks but IDGAF.
If this is single faction, Fuzzy is town and I think Thor is probably town atm.
Tell me that, as scum, you're going to let a tasty scumlynch go by without anyone jumping on for 8 townvotes before getting on? Nah mang. Thor might be snowing me, but I think it's more likely that ZZZX or seo is scum here.
Holding pressure on MD for now because momentum is there and fukn guy needs to start playing again or gtfo.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Varsoon »

It bothers me I am not a hero of justice, as I personal struck down the vile Sakura.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

thou mustith read between the lines
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Gorkington »

Ur right. You're at least as much of a hero as I am, if not more.
Would you like me to make new ones with you as teal?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 2503, Varsoon wrote:It bothers me I am not a hero of justice, as I personal struck down the vile Sakura.

Not fakeclaiming twice would help in that regard for future games, it is also unclear to me wtf scum is doing by letting every soft town PR live, makes me think scum left is in Droog/Boon/ZZZX.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Gorkington »

Boon's mine.
Why not MD?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Pfft, only fools believe in claims.
I've given this town -results-.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2507, Gorkington wrote:Boon's mine.
Why not MD?

In post 2508, Varsoon wrote:Pfft, only fools believe in claims.
I've given this town -results-.

A quote for Great Justice
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by copper223 »

@Gork
Sure, he can also be scum for the Oka kill and the vote switch on NS, but that pet theory assumes scum is disinterested in this game which would not include MD as he mounted a decent defence after replacing in.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Gorkington »

Do you think anything he's said prior to NS wagon taking off has indicated that he has any kind of interest in this game?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Gorkington »

He was all over dat shiet early D2.
Why be less energized after making a huge case on scum and validating yourself?
Seems more like demotivated scum being like "fek i didnt even get credit for my bus :c"
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Gorkington »

MN and ZZZX wagons are best wagons atm.
Seo might not be bad alternative based on weak gutness and the placement of people on notscience wagon.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 2511, Gorkington wrote:Do you think anything he's said prior to NS wagon taking off has indicated that he has any kind of interest in this game?

Yes the incorrect vote summary he made based on the mod's posting showed he tried to either appear town by presenting some info or to genuinely dismantle the case on his slot.

I agree that his play later on is pretty scummy, at the very least the vote switch on NS is questionable and I want to know what his reply to your case is.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Gorkington »

Pretty sure we have like 5 votes on MD right now.
Care to help build this up to give him incentive to make a better post? c:
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by copper223 »

VOTE: MD
Fair enough, I still think Droog is also likely scum.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Gorkington »

If there's a second scumteam then droog is probably on it.
Amount that he hunted you on the premise of "how do you know there is a second scumteam" strikes me as multiballscumhunting.
There's also him ignoring my clear on you.
Meh.
TOO MANY PEOPLE WORTH LYNCHING. NOT ENOUGH ACTUAL LYNCHES.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

honestly, i don't mind you beating the smurf out of boon except that in worst case scenario, i'd rather thor than boon

one of them is a lot harder to lynch than the other if scum
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Gorkington »

I never go back on a decision.
Boon's lurking is punishable only by my fists.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Varsoon »

You know I was going to shoot thor over Sakura solely because I rationalized Sakura would be an easier lynch out of the two, but then I waffled to Sakura because I figured Thor would be stronger to have on town's side.
It's upsetting to see Thor just playing defensively, though.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by Gorkington »

People should let Thor get back into the game and see if he's still awkward/playing off.
There are plenty of people worth giving shit over. I don't see why people are so insistent on overpressuring someone who was a counterwagon to scum who comes across as being disoriented in a game full of a lot of players who play more based on feeling than logic.
Given that we're so far ahead I'd rather cut the dead weight that's most likely to be scum. If Thor is town he'll be an asset as long as people aren't constantly trying to shove a lynch down his throat.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2458, Thor665 wrote:Are you disagreeing with this?
If so - why?

i don't really want to have a long, drawn-out conversation with you about elusive unless it's going to lead somewhere and, at the very least, i don't think this line of conversation is going anywhere, so i'll reiterate my thoughts here and leave it at that. you can respond with whatever, i'll probably just read it, nod and move on to something else because i don't care enough to continue arguing over something most people don't give a flying smurf about

i don't know everything that was going on in elusive's head, but i do not see an issue with elusive suggesting a lot of your early play was focused on choof. yes, she was asking you questions about it but that is
because
you were focusing on choof...

if you're asking why she might have thought this was scummy, i'm just going to point out that it's probably for the same reason anyone might find focus on a particular player while ignoring a lot of other players scummy (though honestly, stuff like that is so different from the way i think about the game that while i'm used to seeing people make nonsensical arguments, it doesn't make much sense from my own point of view). yes, you were questioned about it. and yes you talked about some other things so it wasn't entirely choof. but i do not really see the issue with her pointing out that you focused a lot on choof and that she thought something was off about this

but none of this is the issue. the point i was talking about was that you made a big deal out of calling her a liar, suggesting she was scummy for lying, etc because she... said you wrote a case on choof. i think you made a big deal out of semantics here and the way you did it didn't look like scum hunting so much as trying to paint what elusive did as scummy without considering anything else or whether that even made sense

i don't think anything you say about this is going to change my mind on it because it is what it is - i am just pointing out that this, among the other attacks you've made this game, are reasons i don't think you're approaching the game in the way you'd approach it if you were town

also, fyi, unless you meant to quote something else, the part you quoted from 1282 doesn't say what you're saying it says... or i'm missing something
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2499, Gorkington wrote:I would be shocked if nobody bussed notscience

meh. not particularly a fan of this line of thinking

if it's multiball, meh

if it isn't, it's probably 16:4:1, so there's (most likely) 1 group-scum left and it seems a bit more likely they're off the wagon than on it unless you have a reason to think he was bussed. that said, SK could easily be on it - though there's nothing that says more likely than not
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:23 pm

Post by copper223 »

@Muffin
Agreed, but Gork's case on MD is independent of that assumption and still has a lot of merit.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”