The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:56 am

Post by The Bulge »

Klingoncelt replaces ZZZX. The countdown will continue without a copper223 replacement because there was sufficient time before his replace-out.

Night 3 ends in (expired on 2015-04-15 07:00:00).
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by The Bulge »

SnowStorm replaces copper223.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:32 am

Post by The Bulge »

Day 4

Gorkington has been killed. He was a
Town Hider

Varsoon has been killed. He was a
Town Jack-of-All-Trades
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:34 am

Post by The Bulge »

Votecount 4.0

Antihero (0) -

Boonskiies (0) -

TheFuzzylogic99 (0) -

SnowStorm (0) -

zMuffinMan (0) -

Flubbernugget (0) -

RIP (0) -

droog (0) -

Marquis (0) -

pisskop (0) -

Seohyun (0) -

Thor665 (0) -

Klingoncelt (0) -

Not Voting -
Antihero, Boonskiies, TheFuzzylogic99, SnowStorm, zMuffinMan, Flubbernugget, RIP, droog, Marquis, pisskop, Seohyun, Thor665, Klingoncelt

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Deadline in (expired on 2015-04-29 08:34:00) (April 29th).
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:35 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

so boon is scum
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:36 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

probably a good idea to wait for everyone to check in before lynching though
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:40 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

also, technically only one night kill again but i guess whether or not it's multiscum will be resolved after we lynch boon
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:40 am

Post by pisskop »

hunh I cant imagine a good reason to hide behind varsoon the outed JOAT.

So . . . roleblock+nodoc on him?

.Wait, if a hider hides behind a player who is also doced and nked, does the hider survive?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:42 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

he targeted boon
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:43 am

Post by pisskop »

duh.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:44 am

Post by pisskop »

i mean lightbulb, not insult.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:44 am

Post by pisskop »

weak ass gorky.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Hi, I'm still catching up.

In post 2606, zMuffinMan wrote:also, technically only one night kill again but i guess whether or not it's multiscum will be resolved after we lynch boon

But it looks like 2 are NK'd. How is this only 1 kill?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2611, pisskop wrote:weak ass gorky.

Gorky targets boon as a hider (weak role by default).
Gorky dies.
As a hider Gorky is mostly immune to stuff
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:32 am

Post by droog »

when did gork target boon
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2304, Gorkington wrote:
muffin wrote:would you consider beating the ever-living smurf out of thor tonight?
I decide to beat up people in my own way.
Boon's looking like he needs a good rough-housing atm.

In post 2507, Gorkington wrote:Boon's mine.
Why not MD?

In post 2519, Gorkington wrote:I never go back on a decision.
Boon's lurking is punishable only by my fists.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:37 am

Post by pisskop »

If you didnt get it, Gorky was impolying that he was going to 'beat' up Boon like he 'beat up me 2 nights ago.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:03 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I am buying into beating up= hiding . There is no proof the two are connected. If you can prove that Gork was telegraphing he was going to hide behind Boon than I sill very munch consider a Boon lynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:04 am

Post by pisskop »

I just did. I dont care about your opinion, though, so go into Gorky's ISO and search for the word beat.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Seriously. Dense.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:05 am

Post by droog »

cool makes sense to me (Y)
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Marquis »

after class
link in bio
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:51 am

Post by SnowStorm »

Hi everyone! I'm caught up to page 50.

I replaced into my strongest town read and my strongest scum read just got NK'ed. :|

I'll try to finish catching up today and still post some thoughts.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:03 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I am not getting the connection at all... from context it seems Gork was mad about Boons lurking and wanted to punish Boon for that,. Nowwhede do I read that Gork was planning to hide behind Boon. The theory seems flimsy at best. Sorry but I am not going to jump on a wagon bc of 1 flimsy premise

And also insults really.... Also you seem to jump on every bad wagon you can. Honestly I dont know what to make of you piss
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Okay. Remember when gorky claimed cop? And you voted me after Gorky said I was town?

The day before that Gorky said he was going to beat me up that night. By which he meant hide behind me.

Because he is a hider, he dies if he hides behind non-town algined people. Gorky is dead today, after repeatedly threatening to beat up Boon.

There is almost no role that can interrupt Gorky' ability to hide. Thus, there is a very remote chance that Boon is town.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”