Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6000 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I had no reason to fake claim today.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6001 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Ergo

I'm not fake claiming.

lol
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6002 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Saturday April 4th was when 3-shot vig was mentioned in the PT.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6003 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:28 am

Post by T S O »

If you're SK and you believe I'm scum fakeclaiming vig, yes you do.
If you're scum and you believe I'm a Bulletproof SK because you tried to shoot me last night, yes you do.

You're doing your best to claim you have no reason to do this, but you have any amount of reasons to do it.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6004 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Shinobi »

This game is so stupid.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6005 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Green Crayons »

So... literally your defense is that my only reason to do this is if you are actually not-town alignment?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6006 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 6003, T S O wrote:If you're SK and you believe I'm scum fakeclaiming vig, yes you do.
If you're scum and you believe I'm a Bulletproof SK because you tried to shoot me last night, yes you do.

You're doing your best to claim you have no reason to do this, but you have any amount of reasons to do it.

hoooooooly shit everyone

vote self-proclaimed not-town TSO
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6007 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:32 am

Post by T S O »

In post 6006, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 6003, T S O wrote:If you're SK and you believe I'm scum fakeclaiming vig, yes you do.

hoooooooly shit everyone

vote self-proclaimed not-town TSO

It's so difficult to play with people who don't read.

Go back and read what I said, then again, then sigh in despair at your own reading comprehension.

:roll:
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6008 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 5999, T S O wrote:
In post 5995, Marquis wrote:i thought we agreed you were going to take the blame for this

i don't need any more, i already know i suck as town

Wallow in self-pity if you want, but stop fucking me for it. I have shot scum n1, and almost singlehandedly lynched scum on d5. I am the only reason Town is even in this game anymore. Now I'm being lynched on the most fucking nonsensical counterclaim ever.

I mean, he literally looked at elusive, saw 3-shot had flipped, and decided to claim it.

ok. you're great at killing scum.

but your thought process is sk.

VOTE: tso

i'm out, don't care for tso anymore. bye.
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6009 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:35 am

Post by T S O »

okay fuck off
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6010 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Marquis »

cool

as i've said your thought process this game when being scumread has always been not from the viewpoint of town but from the viewpoint of scum/sk who's pissed that he's going to get lynched/lose for what he sees as unfair bullshit. everything about scumreading you is unfair to you, it's never just simply wrong.
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6011 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:40 am

Post by T S O »

you're scumreading me for coming back early

it's a fucking retarded thought process

which also implies that I was scouting my games throughout my V/LA strategetically
-Marquis
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6012 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:52 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 5960, Green Crayons wrote:elusive was N4

Figured that we wouldn't want the BP player to be revealed to be BP.

But whatever.

elusive is dead. You said it was a living person.

and she wasn't bp
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6013 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 6012, dragonspawn wrote:

But whatever.

and she wasn't bp

Commuter can't be targeted by night actions.

Elusive might have used her power last night to avoid the vigi shot.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6014 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Kitz »

My vote STAYS on GC.
That's 1 less against T S O.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6015 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 6012, dragonspawn wrote:

But whatever.

and she wasn't bp

elusive isn't dead per Post 1, that's my bad for thinking it was updated when I was telling who was targeted

PT speculated that elusive didn't die because BP
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6016 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:58 am

Post by T S O »

In post 4641, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 4631, elusive wrote:

The other thing I'm putting out there is, in a role heavy setup (?) is it possible mafia have a doctor and therefore vig kill isn't going through because of that? Considering we had two?

It is possible that scum have another PR besides RBer but there is really no way to know for sure. I'm not sure if we have a vig or if we do, if it was just one shot or what.

Set-up spec, outguess the mod-probably won't get us anywhere.

In post 4719, SilverWolf wrote:OTOH-a vig with X-shot would explain all those kills N1.

Ugh.............................again.

In post 5033, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 4892, elusive wrote:I'm not the vig.

Marquis-elusive is not the vig

There were 3 kill attempts N1-there has to be a vig, no one has cc'd TSO, so he's the vig.

The fact that I am the only one pointing out the clear bullshit surrounding this claim worries me.
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6017 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Marquis »

VOTE: GC

this is probably going to be a mislynch though isn't it.

scum please shoot tso.
link in bio
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6018 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Jesus, y'all dumb.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6019 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Ozgin is the 3-shot vig. His discussion in the PT looks super genuine, and I believe him 100%.

I claimed so scum would kill me tonight so I can get out of this game. And so you lot wouldn't lynch Ozgin today. But I'm not going to suffer a mislynch because town lynches a counter-claimer WHO HAS NO REASON TO FAKE COUNTERCLAIM.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6020 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Green Crayons »

You lot are really the worst town.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6021 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Green Crayons »

So everything I said is true, just reverse who is actually the 3-shot vig between Ozgin and I.

Not only does Ozgin's discussion look super genuine, but the fact that:
In post 6002, Green Crayons wrote:Saturday April 4th was when 3-shot vig was mentioned in the PT.

That is true means Ozgin claimed 3-shot before elusive was modkilled and revealed to be 3-shot.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6022 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Like, I don't know what the hell is wrong with SW and Ozgin, but I can't believe it took until now to CC this BS.

Lynch the SK or scumbag or whatever the not-town alignment TSO is.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6023 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:47 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 5974, Green Crayons wrote:But you people think that SK would put himself in a 1v1 position outside of LYLO, so I guess y'all love not making sense.

Sure, if he thought he could win it.

In post 5975, Shinobi wrote:
In post 5974, Green Crayons wrote:But you people think that SK would put himself in a 1v1 position outside of LYLO, so I guess y'all love not making sense.

Yeah.

Why are we lynching the Sw slot?

We aren't. Neither GC nor TSO is likely to be groupscum in this situation, thus it doesn't make sense to lynch them today.

F U C K people please use some goddamned logic

NEITHER GC NOR TSO IS GROUPSCUM, THUS IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO LYNCH THEM TODAY

In post 6019, Green Crayons wrote:Ozgin is the 3-shot vig. His discussion in the PT looks super genuine, and I believe him 100%.

I claimed so scum would kill me tonight so I can get out of this game. And so you lot wouldn't lynch Ozgin today. But I'm not going to suffer a mislynch because town lynches a counter-claimer WHO HAS NO REASON TO FAKE COUNTERCLAIM.

If I see one more fucking fakeclaim in this game I am going to throw a fit.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6024 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Marquis »

that i believe, and is easily confirmable. it's near impossible that those two are groupscum together too. ozgin's play when tso claim was still being dealt with makes a shit ton of sense too now.

VOTE: tso

hi gm. why would we not lynch sk today?
link in bio

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”