Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Tere »

In before "omg this is scumtell for Tere wafflewafflewaffle" from someone.
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Tere »

That little scripted dialogue between Krystal and dragon made me think we lynch that and we're good. And if we're not, fuck this town.
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by ika »

jeeze, i know that came out a lot harsh dragon but hoenstly post liek that in my current state jsut make me pissed. im sorry for it in gerneal but it had ot be said otherise im going to sit here being pissed for a while

pedit: no, your already essensaly calimgin VT. i dont need to add more i need to sepculate on my own

pedit2: tere, dont. for the sake of em plz dont i need someone with some santity to help me

pedit 3: ok i
checuked a bit
got a kick out of that but plz dont stoop to that
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Tere »

OK ika we got this. I think we have a block with AP right now.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Tere »

But I want to rant all the swearwords in the world right now and DS just dropped through the floor on my reads list again.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1222, ika wrote:
In post 1219, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 1214, ika wrote:tere you are claiming to not be the neigborizer correct? and this is hoenstly direct yes or no cus thats going to impact how i setup spec

pedit: when people like tere or i get emotional charged like that you need to realize that we need space or a diffrent approach. like im not tere but by the way shes sounding/acting mirrors me how i act and my remedy is to either have someone who i can trust (tere/mollie for example) to talk to me or jsut give me space and let out pent up emotions

pedit2: im going to direct this at ter and you KB

tere, let him scum hunt you, just take respond when you are not emotionaly charged on it its only going to resort to more bickering, if needed direct it towards me so i can atriculate it better

ika. everyone has charged up emotions.
no one is special here.

I know that but i dont think you realize how much more we (or me at least) am affect by emotions and how it 100% affect how i play and my entire speculations

i know that because i am the same way
and i feel like crap when i say something rude
it's just... you don't have to state it. ppl will see if from you anyway.
it's one of the reasons i have you as town.
cause you are an emotion based player.. and i know all about that.
if you are town - your posts will be genuine.
if you are not - you will struggle hugely.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1227, ika wrote:jeeze, i know that came out a lot harsh dragon but hoenstly post liek that in my current state jsut make me pissed. im sorry for it in gerneal but it had ot be said otherise im going to sit here being pissed for a while

^.^

hey .. this is relevant to my last post : )
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

i almost wanted to ask ika to ask tere something.

how pathetic is that
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Tere »

Mantis you can ask me stuff. I am not ignoring you. If it's easy I will answer you, if it's a full fat Tere you are scum argh charge push thing you are wrong and you can wait till Monday.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Tere »

Mantis what did you think of Dragon's post just then?

I mean I thought there was plenty of content there - ika and I reaching out, we are fighting. I've reached out to him in his ISO dive. There wasn't any I haven't caught up.

IMO that seemed dismissive, lazy and didn't give me town vibes.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by ika »

ok so onto setup spec and sevral other things:

Spoiler: random thoughts dump
presuming role were 1-shot for sake of arguments (im follwing ap)
we have an unaccounted PR in the mix (neighbor maker)
teres has claiemd not to eb the neigbor
im not it
dragon doesnt act like it
in the leftover pile and a small POE based on gamestate and what i think I knwo who the probable perosn frek is neigbored with.

so im also going with teh fact AP was indeed targeted by mana lock and makes him clear of mafia
tere is town by posting (sue me)
im town

KJ has implied there are 3 scums (his quesiotn of "4 scums" says 3)

we have investigative out (cop)
protecitve would argubly be our BP
we have 2 killings accounted for (vig giver and AP!vig)
me and tere claimg VTs

so we got KB who isnt neigbor based on day end VC but prob town based on the fact hes looking past teres giant walls (i could see scums going "ok town")

so in remainders:
freak
AD
reck

if we run with dragon!town (im meh on it atm) i would put scums to having one more power and one goon

i figured if scum is 1-shot with grib being 1-shot, i figured we have at least 1 or 2 full fledged roles that are porblly in an investgative

neighbor is full fledge or multi-shot and if town almost confirmed existance of another pr

pedit:
KB: yes, but you have to realize when i try to ask nicely and say "give someone time" its not only for themm btu for me as well.
if you have something to ask you can ask me, im more okish atm so i can bounce

tere: my thoguhts are more or less scambled due to dragon but it should be a good amount. my midn gets out
on dragon: im garciaing my own jsut for it, but hoenstly i would lych him on policy now
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Let me get this straight, you do absolutely nothing different day one then i just did ika and you have the audacity to get upset when I call you guys out on doing nothing? Seriously?

I asked if anyone noticed freek hasn't said anything and its ignored. They, on cue, come in and post a few fluff posts and its like I never asked anything.

I was on kj for a majority of day one, you guys ignore it and lo and behold he is scum. Shocking I know.

you guys rush lynch sonic when it was fairly obvious from the lack of any opposition beside myself that he was going to flip town.

its freakin obvious tere is town from the substance she posted and yet despite doing some great posts we spend the last several pages distracting from that and people still wanting to lynch her.

tell me, after the last few days of pitiful lynched, why are we still letting Krystal control the discussion?

moreover, why the heck is any townie acting like I was scummy to claim when I did when I was the main wagon and we were three hours before a lynch? A question iced multiple times and been ignored.

why the heck is anyone town reading action Dan at this point? He has provided absolutely nothing to this point, parked his vote on a claimed pr, and said about two things today with no substance. I can understand null reading him or not thinking he is scum but his actions sure as heck aren't town

do you guys seriously think kj was the only scum vote on sonic yesterday? If you don't why not pay more attention to the wagon?

seriously lets get this town together and start actually putting some pressure on some good targets.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Tere »

OK ika, that goes with my gut. I cannot see what use neighboriser would be to town at all. I think there's another power role. THIS IS NOT AN OUT REQUEST FROM THAT ROLE. That dismissive bomb from dragon is enough to make me lynch him. I'd reached out. That was anti town.

I was going to give him another day but tbh given that response I am comfortable with

vote Dragonspawn
for the moment.

Let's put my head in the firing line. We know Action Dan will follow. Let's see what this does.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Tere »

staring at post. Hold.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Tere »

OK DS I am going to respond to you give me a sec.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

ds, do you think we are town or scum?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm frustrated. What can I say. Not taking anything personally ika. And we are getting back on track a bit.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Leaning town on you Krystal I just think you're focus is wrong.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

As well as mu grammar being wrong
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1235, ika wrote:ok so onto setup spec and sevral other things:

Spoiler: random thoughts dump
presuming role were 1-shot for sake of arguments (im follwing ap)
we have an unaccounted PR in the mix (neighbor maker)
teres has claiemd not to eb the neigbor
im not it
dragon doesnt act like it
in the leftover pile and a small POE based on gamestate and what i think I knwo who the probable perosn frek is neigbored with.

so im also going with teh fact AP was indeed targeted by mana lock and makes him clear of mafia
tere is town by posting (sue me)
im town

KJ has implied there are 3 scums (his quesiotn of "4 scums" says 3)

we have investigative out (cop)
protecitve would argubly be our BP
we have 2 killings accounted for (vig giver and AP!vig)
me and tere claimg VTs

so we got KB who isnt neigbor based on day end VC but prob town based on the fact hes looking past teres giant walls (i could see scums going "ok town")

so in remainders:
freak
AD
reck

if we run with dragon!town (im meh on it atm) i would put scums to having one more power and one goon

i figured if scum is 1-shot with grib being 1-shot, i figured we have at least 1 or 2 full fledged roles that are porblly in an investgative

neighbor is full fledge or multi-shot and if town almost confirmed existance of another pr

pedit:
KB: yes, but you have to realize when i try to ask nicely and say "give someone time" its not only for themm btu for me as well.
if you have something to ask you can ask me, im more okish atm so i can bounce

i know, super sweet coatl.

i was just a little mad and not wanting to give in, at that moment in time
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

And spelling.

we need to lynch Greek or action Dan today.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1242, dragonspawn wrote:Leaning town on you Krystal I just think you're focus is wrong.

ya but, i just finished saying that i think i am wrong on tere.

do you think i am in the wrong in regards to reck?
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by the freekazoid »

dragonspawn wrote:Let me get this straight, you do absolutely nothing different day one then i just did ika and you have the audacity to get upset when I call you guys out on doing nothing? Seriously?

I asked if anyone noticed freek hasn't said anything and its ignored. They, on cue, come in and post a few fluff posts and its like I never asked anything.

I was on kj for a majority of day one, you guys ignore it and lo and behold he is scum. Shocking I know.

you guys rush lynch sonic when it was fairly obvious from the lack of any opposition beside myself that he was going to flip town.

its freakin obvious tere is town from the substance she posted and yet despite doing some great posts we spend the last several pages distracting from that and people still wanting to lynch her.

tell me, after the last few days of pitiful lynched, why are we still letting Krystal control the discussion?

moreover, why the heck is any townie acting like I was scummy to claim when I did when I was the main wagon and we were three hours before a lynch? A question iced multiple times and been ignored.

why the heck is anyone town reading action Dan at this point? He has provided absolutely nothing to this point, parked his vote on a claimed pr, and said about two things today with no substance. I can understand null reading him or not thinking he is scum but his actions sure as heck aren't town

do you guys seriously think kj was the only scum vote on sonic yesterday? If you don't why not pay more attention to the wagon?

seriously lets get this town together and start actually putting some pressure on some good targets.

That's because your wrong. We've posted once a day at least since this game day started.
Have I been that active as I was day 1 and 2, no. Was I doing something this past weekend and been busy these last few days yes.
I'm sorry I had a life.
While all you've done is vote Kj day 1 because....
I'm sorry I missed that big scum tell while you sit doing nothing but bitching or asking pointless questions.

*bitch side off*

We are in the inn with Dan.
All he said was he'd post more when the mafia team thing was done.

In the meantime I'm going to bed.

*i will not be snarky*
*i will not be snarky*
*i will not be snarky*
*i will not be snarky*

Maybe.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 1236, dragonspawn wrote:1. Let me get this straight, you do absolutely nothing different day one then i just did ika and you have the audacity to get upset when I call you guys out on doing nothing? Seriously?

2. I asked if anyone noticed freek hasn't said anything and its ignored. They, on cue, come in and post a few fluff posts and its like I never asked anything.

3. I was on kj for a majority of day one, you guys ignore it and lo and behold he is scum. Shocking I know.

4. you guys rush lynch sonic when it was fairly obvious from the lack of any opposition beside myself that he was going to flip town.

5. its freakin obvious tere is town from the substance she posted and yet despite doing some great posts we spend the last several pages distracting from that and people still wanting to lynch her.

6. tell me, after the last few days of pitiful lynched, why are we still letting Krystal control the discussion?

7. moreover, why the heck is any townie acting like I was scummy to claim when I did when I was the main wagon and we were three hours before a lynch? A question iced multiple times and been ignored.

8. why the heck is anyone town reading action Dan at this point? He has provided absolutely nothing to this point, parked his vote on a claimed pr, and said about two things today with no substance. I can understand null reading him or not thinking he is scum but his actions sure as heck aren't town

9. do you guys seriously think kj was the only scum vote on sonic yesterday? If you don't why not pay more attention to the wagon?

10. seriously lets get this town together and start actually putting some pressure on some good targets.

I've added some numbers in to your quote so it's clear what I am responding to I hope.

1. I am not ika's keeper but I think it's obvious from my posts that I am pissed off with you and I think that was antitown.
2. I have noted Freek's lurking. Stop fretting. I thought their reentry was a bit weaksauce too. Stop fretting. They are not being forgotten about.
3. You moved to reck 233. You are overstating that a bit. It's not alignment indicative for me, the ebb and flow of the game can warp time.
4. Null, I haven't looked at the Sonic vote yet. If you have been looking at vote analysis I would be very grateful if you could share with the group.
5. Yes! Glad you agree! :)
6. I don't think we are. In fact I keep telling them to shoo and go do something else and they don't like it very much. You did have your little emo moment together just now though which was uhhhhhh....
7. My bother with you isn't your claim 3 hours prior. My bother was the early crumb 2 votes down. That seems very scripted to me. It could be town, it's not a slam dunk. But I would be lying if I said it didn't bother me. I am not tunnelling on you, I am still listening to you though.
8. I am reading him as null. There's nothing wrong with his ISO in general IMO - I don't think his pressure on your slot is actively scummy, I know my PM and I have similar concerns so no. I think him staying on it with no attempt to sort you might be more of a case though. If he doesn't either town it up or replace out shortly I will be feeling far less comfy with that slot. This is a team game and we all understand we have other commitments but it's not fair to leave other players in the lurch like that.
9. please give us some wagon analysis for the group since you've clearly done it.
10. Yes fucking yes!

dragon, have you read my ISO dive on you? Did you see my reach out? I am willing to offer you an olive branch for this game day despite my suspicions but I need more people back in the game and working together. Can you do that for me?
pedit not read yet getting this out
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1245, dragonspawn wrote:And spelling.

we need to lynch Greek or action Dan today.

i could possibly go freek today.... now that it seems tere is town.
someone on the sonic bandwagon has to be scum
and maybe she was cheerleading beside us the whole time i was pushing his lynch

there is still the reck, though

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”