Open 589: Duck Duck Goose (Game Over: Somebody Won)

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1674, ploben wrote:
In post 1657, Taly wrote:@Ploben

You think HB is most likely town as well?

If ChriVi flips town, who would you say is scum?

Yeah, I think it's safe to assume she been on both scum wagons as a townie. Would be silly to bus Kaboose on D2 already down a scum partner.

If ChriVi is town we will at least be able to use some of the reads ChriVi has made and know they are coming from town. That means neither then pisskop, but I'm still of the town-pisskop persuasion.

How exactly, is Pisskop town to you? I'm kind of on and off with him... He isn't really giving me an answer about his reads of Nether and Dave, other than he wants to lynch them.

@Pisskop

If you want to lynch both Nether and Dave, why/how exactly is Nether more likely scum? Since your vote is on him.

@talah

I feel like I'm pulling teeth trying to get answers out of 3 people here. X_X Who do you think is most likely the final scum?

Also, (this is for anyone who agrees that ChriVi is buddying with me) - Why do you think ChriVi would be buddying with me?

I have a feeling I'm going to get shot if we don't lynch scum. ._.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by talah »

@Storyteller

Can we get prods on the following players please?

GreyICE 3 days 12 hours
davesaz 3 days 12 hours
Honey bee 3 days 15 hours

Casual readback now. I'm just wary of posting 20 more times when some folks seem to want to skate on by prods.

ChriVi:

Hi
In post 1641, talah wrote:
In post 1637, ChriVi wrote:
@Taly: Yeah you're still hella town in my eyes, same with Honeybee. We've already won this as long as my reads on you both are right. Last scum is in nether or pisskop, pick one and I'll follow.

Um, no. You have three people in your townbloc. There are 9 players alive with 1 scum left. If one non-townbloc member gets lynched and one townbloc member gets nk'd each day from now on that would leave 3 players remaining that you probably don't have a read on at all, in 3p lylo.

Top are townbloc including you, middle are unknown to you, bottom is scum (also unknown to you).
Are you trying to figure out the game? I'm just wondering.

And I think the fact Kaboose was scum somewhat invalidates me reading you as town -because- you didn't come in to influence the lynch one way or another when it would have been easy to shift your own vote to Kaboose.

And hi
In post 1669, talah wrote:Glad to see you're completely ignoring me again having obv-towned me earlier which you seem to have forgotten.

pisskop
your ISO is actually quite alarming to me.

Yesterday you tried to push Dave / Taly hard as scum over Kaboose, and even voted ChriVi.
Now you have Nether / Dave as your pool. And you really don't appear to care about taking time to explain where your reads are coming from.
I'm at least moderately sure that Taly has asked you when you started townreading him. I'd like to know the same.

In post 1657, Taly wrote:
What do you think about a ChriVi lynch this day? I'm still not too hot on it... But if we find no other suspect that is likely to flip scum more than they, then I see how it is essential. Though, do you think they are buddying with me - if so, why do you think they may be doing this?

Maybe - I'm not so townready on them as HB and not fond of their ignoring everything except things that might get them lynched.
Problem is I'm at least somewhat suspicious of *everyone* and they at least seem relatively confident in themselves.
I don't like how they've escalated into insults today
I don't like them asking you to save them / carry the game
I don't like that they've forgotten their read on me.
I'm way more suspicious of dave and probably pisskop over Nether right now.
I would have thought the reasoning for buddying would be fairly apparent, unless you think there's a good townreason for wanting to be saved by buddying. It still feels like a bit of a thin premise though - but I don't think I want them alive long unless they're going to commit to some analysis.
I think pisskop's actually worse on that front.

In post 1675, Taly wrote:
@talah

I feel like I'm pulling teeth trying to get answers out of 3 people here. X_X Who do you think is most likely the final scum?

Tell me about it - it feels like posting questions is just going lame right now. I suppose most folks are in the position that there are too many options with too many valid arguments. The remaining scum is all like "hey it's cool I'm doing a great job blending in". Or else they're sweating that two of their buddies just got lynched off the bat.

Idunno Taly, today could be a lynch of the useless as far as I'm concerned but I'd far prefer to lynch scum.

I really want to hear a couple of sensible responses from pisskop and ChriVi, I also want to hear back from Grey and I'm concerned Dave is lurking a lynch off, I'd like to see Nether do some scumhunting instead of tunneling because that's a really safe zone and I'd like ploben to get a bit more involved and opinionated.

HB I'd like to see just win the game so I can be lazy and you I'd like more meaningful conversation with about specific scumminess or towniness of behaviours.

Anyway I'm half cut and Monday and everyone else needs to post.

I'm still voting dave today but there's a possibility I'll vote pisskop. Anyway I'm not sitting around on my laurels.

VOTE: davesaz
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:34 am

Post by Taly »

I read your post, Talah.

I'm going to ISO Dave, and see what I find.

I agree, Pisskop just might be more concerning than Nether and/or ChriVi. But I'm still not very happy with either of their play.

Heh, considering the idea that 3 out of 4 of these people right now are actually TOWN - scares me. >_>
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:47 am

Post by pisskop »

By PoE and his late posting yesterday, I can conclude he is town. I think we actually had a brief discussion about it
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:48 am

Post by Netherspite »

@talah

Well may be I'm tunneling hard but I'm really sure that I found tha last scum.
I really can imagine, say,
pisskop
being scum, but I'm not going to push for his lynch over my main suspect.
I'd scumhunt more if I would see something from
ChriVi
that would not have "I'm scum" written all over it. But it does not seem like it's going to happen.
I'm reading the game further and there are definitely things that people can post to change my mind about them. Other than that I don't see the reason to scumhunt. Not because I don't care about finding scum but because I'm sure I found it and it does not do anything to change my mind.
Now modding:
Netherspite's SORM Mafia III
(Day 2)
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:37 am

Post by talah »

In post 1678, pisskop wrote:By PoE and his late posting yesterday, I can conclude he is town. I think we actually had a brief discussion about it

Please don't tell me PoE is Dave or Nether are scum therefore everyone else is town.
I looked back, didn't see anything about that change on Taly but you're not quote-heavy so can you link it?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:43 am

Post by talah »

Nether if you're just going to sit there on ChriVi like some useless sack of shit I'll be happy to lynch you today.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:48 am

Post by talah »

Yeah actually I'm happy with it right now.

UNVOTE: davesaz
VOTE: Netherspite

You're not even trying to scumhunt.

L-1
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Netherspite »

There are couple of other people who are not even trying to scumhunt.
Like... everyone. And I invested way more time into scumhunting D3 than most of other players.
Yet you're putting me at L-1 for this reason.
Well, I hope you'll still win this game for us. Don't overlook
ChriVi
because "they won't survive to LyLo with their attitude anyway". They can.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:05 am

Post by talah »

You'll excuse me if I'm skeptical since you also "found" Taly-scum yesterday and now you're using "found" scum ChriVi today as a way to opt out of participating further.
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Netherspite »

I also "found"
vettrock
D1 and was right.
Speaking of scumhunting, what useful did you do besides keeping accusing
davesaz
? You're tunneling him since beginning of D2 after he voted you. This well looks like OMGUS rather than scumhunting.
Typical the pot and the kettle situation, really.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:18 am

Post by talah »

You so want credit for vettrock, don't you.

Yes you've "found" me, I am so totally scum, that's why I'm trying to find scum and am listening to my townreads and updating my own reads.

At this point Nether I'm hardly even bothered if you flip town. I can just imagine the scenario from you tomorrow if we mislynch someone else: you've "found" that {INSERT PLAYER HERE} is scum and there's no need for you to look any further.
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Netherspite »

You didn't update your reads since beginning of D2 really. None that matter. You are still trying hard to lynch
davesaz
As much as I am trying to lynch
ChriVi

What will happen if we'll lynch
davesaz
and he'll flip town? What will you say? Not something like I did about
Taly
? That you were tunneling him and were just wrong?
Don't you see that you're doing exactly the same thing you're accusing me for? If you don't I'll self-hammer. I'm fed up with it. Waiting for your answer.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:43 am

Post by talah »

I don't think I've even asked davesaz a question today, being relatively comfortable thinking that his change of heart on Kaboose was abrupt and one dimensional enough that it fit in with him just wanting to avoid suspicion. Frankly I don't know. Me having one strong scumread is *not* a sign of me being town. Me trying to work through it is, but *shrug* I guess meta and self-awareness.

Yesterday I didn't even vote davesaz. But yes I was on his case because I feel like the way he's presenting logic has too many "pivots" (to coin his own phrase).

I'm more interested in asking folks about what their thinking is and I'm getting answers from you regarding specific situations but your attitude is primarily a stonewall. If you're fed up and town, replace out. I'm sure the mod will appreciate it. I'm not trying to press your buttons here, I'm just saying what use is a player that decides 2 minutes into the day that ChriVi is defo-scum and won't discuss anything else? Better or worse than ChriVi?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Dave is scumzors, and so is nether. We should lymcj both
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:51 am

Post by talah »

Yeah yeah we're actually in 9p lylo.

Did you read any of my questions? Feel like answering?
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Netherspite »

In post 1688, talah wrote:I don't think I've even asked davesaz a question today, being relatively comfortable thinking that his change of heart on Kaboose was abrupt and one dimensional enough that it fit in with him just wanting to avoid suspicion. Frankly I don't know. Me having one strong scumread is *not* a sign of me being town. Me trying to work through it is, but *shrug* I guess meta and self-awareness.

Yesterday I didn't even vote davesaz. But yes I was on his case because I feel like the way he's presenting logic has too many "pivots" (to coin his own phrase).

I'm more interested in asking folks about what their thinking is and I'm getting answers from you regarding specific situations but your attitude is primarily a stonewall. If you're fed up and town, replace out. I'm sure the mod will appreciate it. I'm not trying to press your buttons here, I'm just saying what use is a player that decides 2 minutes into the day that ChriVi is defo-scum and won't discuss anything else? Better or worse than ChriVi?

My decision on
ChriVi
was based on their scumslip. It was not 2 minutes into the Day 2.
And yes, way better than
ChriVi
. At least my main suspect is really scummy while their "suspects" are just BS scumhunting imitation.
They were on none of the scumwagons. They were on lots of townwagons. They are on my mislynch wagon at the moment.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Netherspite »

In post 1689, pisskop wrote:Dave is scumzors, and so is nether. We should lymcj both

We have 1 scum in the game, y'know?
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Netherspite »

In post 1686, talah wrote:
I can just imagine the scenario from you tomorrow if we mislynch someone else: you've "found" that {INSERT PLAYER HERE} is scum and there's no need for you to look any further.

We won't if we'll lynch
ChriVi
. In the 10% chance case they'll flip town I'll vote myself in anger of my stupidity.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Storyteller
Storyteller
Goon
Storyteller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Storyteller »

Vote Count 3.02With 9 alive it's 5 votes to Lynch.

Voting for:

Netherspite (4): Pisskop, GreyICE, ChriVi, talah

davesaz (0):
talah (0):
Honey bee (0):
GreyICE(0):
Pisskop(0):
ploben (0):
ChriVi (2): Netherspite, ploben
Taly (0):

If deadline is reached without any changes to the votes,
Netherspite
would be lynched.

Not voting (3): davesaz, Honey bee, Taly

Deadline is on May 13th, 1300 UTC or in (expired on 2015-05-13 13:00:00)
Storyteller
Storyteller
Goon
Storyteller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Storyteller »

A collective Prod for GreyICE Honey Bee and Davesaz. Since I only have one prodding equipment, they will have to share it. Some are quite used to it by now. They have 48 hours to get back in here.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:04 am

Post by davesaz »

I still have Nether as 4th most likely to be scum, but will give
hammer intent
to move this along.

I would prefer Pisskop and ChriVi, in that order. I'm not convinced that GreyICE is town but don't see that lynch happening.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Honey bee »

I'm fine with a nether or dave lynch.

Also sorry about the v/la, I've been doing finals and other school shit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Dave happens to have enough mislynches to get us past mylo.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:09 am

Post by davesaz »

Are you saying Netherspite is a mislynch? You started that wagon...
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord

Return to “Completed Open Games”