Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 693, DragonQueen wrote:
This is the Activity Overview Tool -> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... rt_order=d

There is a high degree of difference between active lurking which is what several players in this game (some of whom started off okay like the death slot) are doing. Can you tell me the most recent reads and thoughts of Mac, eyestott, Creative, Futan, vonflare, and not to mention the replaces of which neither has really chimed in based on the last few days of the game? I don't care about VLA, the game has been ongoing for 20 days and if your able to post that you are going to post you probably can take the time to actually read and respond to at least the latest game state. Especially when it's close to deadline.

I don't understand why you seem to think I'm not using the Activity Overview tool. Moreover, your attempts to discredit my play through alleged inexperience are tiresome and insulting. Stop. I don't care if you are scum or town; it's rude and is making this game significantly less fun.

Let me clarify that I don't disagree with you about lurking being shitty play. Active lurking moreso. But I disagree that Mac, Creative, and, when not on V/LA, that vonflare are lurking, active or no. Eyestott's activity is low, but he has generated genuine content and analysis. Futan is currently active lurking and needs to get back into the game. As far as recent events go, can you point out significant events that have happened that should be commented upon? If you could bullet-point them, it'd probably make it even easier to respond when our inactive players have caught up again.

Yes, the replacements have not caught up, which sucks. Did you miss that Arcangel9 was on V/LA until today and thus likely hasn't had time to read yet, though?

Finally, a question: Do you (Elusive and Titus, ideally) believe that the scumteam is within the set you provided of lurkers? If so, how do you plan to approach interacting with them, since anger seems not to be working?

You seem hyper focused on my three day VLA but ignore the active and contentless lurking of several other players. In fact, let's play a game. If I am conf!town to you for whatever reason, where do you look next?

I think I've already mentioned this, but my first choice would be Vonflare. I find his play scummy in general and I don't like the way he's buddied/sheeped/white knighted all game. Random and pirate mollie/Arcangel9 are the next scummiest players, though I want to give ArcAngel9 a chance to start talking before I take her out of my nullscum bloc.

Also, anyone actually going through my games or meta would see clearly that my playstyle gets more and more intense:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=60510 - Newbie game (I'm not a newbie to mafia, played for 2 years on another site). I needled several players including scum (I did needle the town doc who ended up crumbing to scum but she was being a lurker). I also, with the help of an awesome townie, helped town win the game since on the last two days my vote and scum hunting made the difference.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60729 - Super aggressive and aggravating playstyle but I named four of the scum (if I weren't caught in a town vs. town it probably would have been easier). And the SK, who I kept calling scum and who kept trying to project their role on me got seriously annoyed by how they couldn't get town to lynch me. They also self-voted. Nearly flawless town victory. I also really relish that scumfuck player hating me.

The only scum game I have, I blend in and do kind of what Lalaladucks is doing which is sheep other players and be pleasant without much content. That is my scum meta and if you look carefully through my (elusive) ISO you can actually follow it yourself.

Okay, let me break this down as closely as I can to my thought process:

- You are aware of your scum and town metas.
- You are using your alleged town meta in this game, in a way that is meant to be taken as "obvious"
- You are postulating that anyone scumreading you is scum because of your meta

This reads to me like you are using your meta to defend yourself in a fashion that is less than genuine. I too am aware of my own town and scum metas, though I couldn't qualify them nearly as cut-and-dry as you have yours. That being said, the very fact that you are aware of your scum meta and are trying to defend yourself using it makes me believe that you are consciously manipulating it, and thus your defense of your play in this game as being "too aggressive" for your scum game is disingenuous.

Does that make sense?

Scripten seems to be trying to make his read fit the content and he ignores most other players in the game in terms of reads. I actually ran into this problem with eystott's game on PlayDip, where the scum continued to shape his scumread to any content I posted regardless of the actual content.

Alright, then. Let's make a deal, shall we? I will let you be for a while and let you generate some content. Come back to me when you feel you have done so, and just list up some pushes and the conclusions you make from them. You can even use past interactions so as to show me that you are actually scumhunting and not just blustering. Do you find this fair?

2. Claims to have looked into my meta re the above and yet continues to emphasize this. Town doesn't lynch or vote players who are aggro, its goal is to lynch scum.

I've explained this above, but just so it's clear: I feel that you are using your meta as a crutch and that your aggressive playstyle is a veil.

3. random\vonflare interactions which he uses to state that one or both of them must be my buddy. So the logic is that the people I've been pushing, if they flip scum they must be my buddies. If they flip town then I'm also suspect. Either way there seems to be no space for a townread at all based on this illogical reasoning.

You're not paying attention to my posts. I said that the way you and Vonflare interacted with regard to Random was suspect. Please go back and read more carefully through the post you're referencing until you understand it better.

You are correct, though. If you continue to play the same way you are playing, there is not much room for a townread from me. In fact, one might say that I'm scumreading you for your playstyle and content rather than for potential associative reads based on flips that haven't happened yet. I have mentioned where my train of thought will go once those flips have been made, but only improving your play and showing me that you are town will garner a townread from me. Sorry.

4. I asked Mac some questions which he apparently isn't going to be able to answer, instead of letting Mac answer himself or deal with the validity of the questions, Scripten interferes with the questions and attacks them. Garcia rule - Don't get in the way of a player pressuring another player.

First of all, Mac did answer your questions. You just didn't accept those answers, which unfortunately for you doesn't mean jack shit to me. Frankly, your attempts to diffuse heat from your slot are lackluster and pathetic. Garcia rule doesn't apply when I didn't actually answer the questions, anyway. Since you're big on reading ISOs, I'm surprised you missed this:

In post 107, Scripten wrote:
While it's fine to comment on questions addressed specifically to other players
, I'd appreciate if you didn't answer said question yourself before the player I'm asking is able to respond. Your answers are now going to corrupt the responses that Futan gives me.

Now, you can quit trying to discredit me, because it's not going to work. (Though, since that seems to be your modus operandi, I'm not entertaining much hope in that.)

5. Either Scripten is derptown tunneling (which looking at his Wiki, its possible) or he's scum trying to set up mislynches within me, vonflare, and random.

If you can't play with a modicum of basic human decency, then maybe you should let your other head take over until you learn interpersonal skills.

Scripten, what are your reads on Mac? Can you ISO him and provide reads?

Mac's entrance to the game was fairly solid. He cast a wide net and interacted with a decent amount of the playerbase. Obviously, I agree with his vote on you slightly into the day, as well as the logic he employed when dealing with Creative, though I am mildly town-reading Creative. Mac's views on the game have aligned well with mine, even when I haven't voiced my own views, which makes me think that he's approaching the game with a logical, town-driven mindset. His recent push on you (which you haven't actually replied to, by the way) was legitimate, despite you using my earlier interaction with you to deflect his questioning.

What are your thoughts on Lalaladucks flip flopping all over the place like a dying fish?

You're talking about a flip from null-town to null. I actually like that she is working to classify her reads very clearly and distinctly.

What are your thoughts about the Creative slot?

I think his play is a bit weird and may look into him more closely after some flips, but right now he sits at null-town.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 699, Randomnamechange wrote:
@mod lalala is voting dq

Two days to go, pick your sides people.

This is incorrect.
Don't @ me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:13 am

Post by pisskop »

lololol

Let's lynch Rando or Lala or Scripten.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Scripten »

Reasons for the latter two?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:32 am

Post by pisskop »

You're too cautions and your quesitons too benign. And Lala is doing nothing. My intuitions say you two should be on the chopblock today.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:44 am

Post by Scripten »

Pisskop/Senator:
So your current thought is the scumteam is me, Lalaladucks, and Random? Or are you reading each player independently?

Also, can you explain what changed between and now? is directly contradictory to it and regards the same content, so I'm curious. Lastly, what's your specific read on Vonflare?

Eyestott:
Who are your current top scumreads? What happened with your reads on Creative and Lalaladucks? You said you aren't scumreading DV for his point; does that mean you're scumreading him for other things?
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Senator »

Yea. Your ISO smelled like old mayo. This game's stagnation in D1 is a decent sign that the major wagons isn't scum. So I'd lynch you.
Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 706, Senator wrote:Yea. Your ISO smelled like old mayo. This game's stagnation in D1 is a decent sign that the major wagons isn't scum. So I'd lynch you.

This doesn't actually
say
anything. Can you please answer my questions directly?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:21 am

Post by elusive »

He a defense of lean town to scum within about three posts is what makes Scripten scummy. He's ignored the content of my posts to focus on play style which is scummy. My play style isn't unique to this site. He has no real scum case on me but he refuses to read any other scummy posts. Lala specified a lean town read that within one Scripten post jumped to scum. He's lying and misrepping. He asked for meta but since it doesn't fit his fake read he's now saying meta doesn't matter.

Yep, Scriptens read is the same he had several pages ago. He even states that he thinks my anger at lurkers isn't working but if he thinks my anger it's genuine to that means he sees at town but he still won't change his reads. Scripten over 20 days has the same reads while my scum hunting has gone from random rvs to actually finding random to be weird to wondering because apparently he's like this, to thinking Von and futan were scummy to both of them not providing any real content in the latter days to wondering about Mac because his content is stagnant and his last couple of posts are active lurking.

Scripten as Titus described in post 160 using weak logic or outright bad logic, applying different standards to different players and refusing to even note the scummy things people are doing or outright lying that lala went from null which she states is purple and has jumped all over the place.

The problem Scripten is that not only aren't you reading but you're misrepping. What is your town defense of laladucks fake reads that depend on what you think without any way input of her own. Why is everything she does based on your posts without her being able to
Clarify and independent thoughts.

We have a day left, town to string up a scumfuck. I'm unsure on random because people say he's always like this. Let's lynch lala or Scripten and next day we should be in a better place. Either Scripten and lala are scum together or one is buddying the other.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:22 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Scripten
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Senator »

In post 709, pisskop wrote:

This

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:32 am

Post by elusive »

Phone posting so don't mind the errors. We're going to either have a no lynch if people are inactive or a random lynch which I'm now less sure of although Titus strongly scumreads him.

VOTE: Scripten

Come on town, every time in my games where I've been attacked because of play style it has been scum. Look at my games, in DOA it was the sk and mafia. Scripten has the three easy scumreads which haven't changed and he refuses to even co wider the scummy as hell actions of players who he is mutually giving a free without any reason town read to.

His lynch helps figure out lala and random who he reads as scummy but hasn't been voting.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Scripten »

Haven't got time to properly reply to this, but if this is your town game, Elusive, you really need to work on your mafia skills. You're not actually responding to my posts. You're just angrily repeating the same mantra over and over again without a single critical thought. I will be avoiding games with you in the future, as your playstyle and scumhunting is lacking, and your attitude insulting.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Scripten »

I will be content with either a DQ or Vonflare lynch, though Pisskop's out-of-the-gate buddying and chainsaw defense (that doesn't match the inertia of his reads as I've already pointed out) of DQ are worrisome.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 713, Scripten wrote:though Pisskop's out-of-the-gate buddying and chainsaw defense

Lol this is seriously all I need for this lynch.

He's scum. I'm saying this as somebody who has played on and offsite with him
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Senator »

First he points out my townread on him when I placed in. Then says I was chainsawing since then. Buzzwords be contradictory yo.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Scripten »

Okay, finally got some time here. Kid gloves are coming off because I'm fucking sick and tired of this.

DQ:

In post 708, elusive wrote:He's ignored the content of my posts to focus on play style which is scummy.

Bullshit. Provide some content instead of just bluster.

In post 708, elusive wrote:
My play style isn't unique to this site. He has no real scum case on me but he refuses to read any other scummy posts. Lala specified a lean town read that within one Scripten post jumped to scum. He's lying and misrepping.

Poor sad Elusive doesn't get to bully people into believing her bullshit. Cry some more.

Go back and READ (Really, try it. It's kinda the key skill in this game.) . Are you illiterate? Not only that, but
I
brought up the original discrepancy. Then you misunderstood and now you're pushing it like it's the second coming. Hint hint: I wasn't referring to the posts you think I was referring to. I was talking about the read from . Plus, once Lalaladucks explained, I was satisfied because it made sense that her reads would change considering the context.

He asked for meta but since it doesn't fit his fake read he's now saying meta doesn't matter.

Liar. I never asked you for your meta. Quote me. Go ahead. Please.

In I specifically asked Titus about her scum meta. Had nothing to do with you. Despite that, I still read over your prior games, and all I found was that you are unpleasant to play with. The fact that you're pushing that your scumgame is a certain way and that you "can't be scum" for it means nothing to me.

Yep, Scriptens read is the same he had several pages ago. He even states that he thinks my anger at lurkers isn't working but if he thinks my anger it's genuine to that means he sees at town but he still won't change his reads. Scripten over 20 days has the same reads while my scum hunting has gone from random rvs to actually finding random to be weird to wondering because apparently he's like this, to thinking Von and futan were scummy to both of them not providing any real content in the latter days to wondering about Mac because his content is stagnant and his last couple of posts are active lurking.

This is idiotic. Why the hell would my reads change wildly if nothing has come up to change them? You're flailing.

Scripten as Titus described in post 160 using weak logic or outright bad logic, applying different standards to different players and refusing to even note the scummy things people are doing or outright lying that lala went from null which she states is purple and has jumped all over the place.

But your reads going all over the place is town, right? Contradictory scumfuck.

Explained above why your Lalaladucks point is worthless.

The problem Scripten is that not only aren't you reading but you're misrepping. What is your town defense of laladucks fake reads that depend on what you think without any way input of her own. Why is everything she does based on your posts without her being able to
Clarify and independent thoughts.

We have a day left, town to string up a scumfuck. I'm unsure on random because people say he's always like this. Let's lynch lala or Scripten and next day we should be in a better place. Either Scripten and lala are scum together or one is buddying the other.

Where's the misrep? All I'm seeing is a bunch of Elusive lying and flailing and belittling. Here's a question: Why are you pointedly avoiding my specific questions to you but bitching out other players for not paying attention to yours?

Frankly, though I figure it's too late, but you should have let Titus come in and reel you back before you got your slot caught as scum.

In post 711, elusive wrote:
Come on town, every time in my games where I've been attacked because of play style it has been scum. Look at my games, in DOA it was the sk and mafia. Scripten has the three easy scumreads which haven't changed and he refuses to even co wider the scummy as hell actions of players who he is mutually giving a free without any reason town read to.

His lynch helps figure out lala and random who he reads as scummy but hasn't been voting.

Wow. Are you literally pulling a textbook OMGUS on me? That's impressive. "Only scum scumread me, so you must be scum!"

Not only that, but you're trying to push an "informative" lynch. You are desperate, aren't you?

Frankly, you should have stayed back and let Titus take over, though it's too late now. You're caught scum.

Senator:

In post 714, pisskop wrote:
Lol this is seriously all I need for this lynch.

He's scum. I'm saying this as somebody who has played on and offsite with him

You have NEVER played in a game where I was scum, and anyway, the onsite game is still going, so it's moot anyway. Not only that, but you've never accurately read my alignment before, so why should anyone follow you now? Your attempt to invoke authority is pathetic.

In post 715, Senator wrote:First he points out my townread on him when I placed in. Then says I was chainsawing since then. Buzzwords be contradictory yo.

Are you fucking dense?

You literally just said that the townread you placed on me and the chainsaw you're pulling right now are contradictory. THAT'S THE POINT. THAT IS LITERALLY MY POINT.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:24 am

Post by elusive »

So Scripten basically based on how own wiki and glance at his games is actually pretty bad at catching scum and yet pushes day slot and vonflare and my slot with no other scum reads and also lies about lalaladucks read. She hasn't explained squat other then she is following your lead and if you tell her to jump off a bridge she will do yeah that's all that's needed to see that you two are clearly trying to protect each other's garbage posts.

Lol he read my games and is scum reading me.

You should have read more carefully, I don't need Titus. I have never been mislynched as town and I've played offsite for over two years. Never and I'm not going to let scummy illogical subpar players to stop me now. At best you'll have to do the dirty work at night.

Scripten can't summarize his scum case or his town read on lala clearly. Because their is nothing of worth there.

Lol, Scripten every point you've tried to make has been demolished sometimes by your own following post.

Are you useless and toothless in everything you do? :(
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Scripten »

Do you get off on being a bully, Elusive? Because you must be a very sad person.

Care to respond to my actual points instead of attacking my character?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:51 am

Post by elusive »

You have no points that I haven't responded to you and you've ignored everything I've said unless to instigate attacks. I don't start it but I do end it.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:51 am

Post by elusive »

Always
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 717, elusive wrote:So Scripten basically based on how own wiki and glance at his games is actually pretty bad at catching scum and yet pushes day slot and vonflare and my slot with no other scum reads and also lies about lalaladucks read. She hasn't explained squat other then she is following your lead and if you tell her to jump off a bridge she will do yeah that's all that's needed to see that you two are clearly trying to protect each other's garbage posts.

This is garbage and desperate. (Not to mention just reeks of assholery.)

In post 717, elusive wrote:
Lol he read my games and is scum reading me.

Don't bother to respond to my points and instead just regurgitate the same shit as before. It's cool. We know you're full of shit.

You should have read more carefully, I don't need Titus. I have never been mislynched as town and I've played offsite for over two years. Never and I'm not going to let scummy illogical subpar players to stop me now. At best you'll have to do the dirty work at night.

And you've been on all of one scum lynch. What? Did you think I didn't actually read your games? Your town has invariably carried you, save a singular LyLo versus Fferyllt.

Your attempts to discredit me are laughable.

Scripten can't summarize his scum case or his town read on lala clearly. Because their is nothing of worth there.

Lie harder, scumfuck. Perhaps if you were fucking literate you would have noticed the numerous times I've brought up my points as to why you're scum. All you can do is bellyache, bitch, and bully because I'm not taking you at face value. Too bad. So sad.

Lol, Scripten every point you've tried to make has been demolished sometimes by your own following post.

Such as?

Are you useless and toothless in everything you do? :(

Is this how you treat people in real life, Elusive? If so, I'm sorry for your loneliness.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Mac »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DragonQueen

I haven't read anything really since I posted bar the past few posts that I've skimmed. They are enough to convince me that this is the right vote for today.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Mac »

also can people stick to the account they signed up with?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:00 am

Post by elusive »

So you haven't actually read, good to know.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”