AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1341, dragonspawn wrote:I tend to agree with reck. The case on him is weak at best. Maybe someone can provide a better one. Lynching him is better than a no lynch but I really would like mac or freek lynched today

What the fuck.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok not much new has really happened. Reck still looks scummy to me.

I know Kb asked me a while ago if I was getting paranoid about Freek and I never really answered. I am definitely feeling a bit hazy about the game state right now after the Tere situation. I'm eagerly awaiting RationalMadman's reads and opinion on the game state. Im not as convinced on Freek's townieness as I was at the forefront of the Day, but that has a lot to do with how muddy everything feels right now in general. I'm more concerned about Dragon than them right now. Dragon's last few posts haven't made much sense to me. Im not sure what happened around and . Can you clarify? Also not sure why Dragon is voting freek when Mac has more support over all. Great that you are showing initiative and whatnot, but Im a bit concerned that Dragon's recent stances are kind of posturing.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1342, the freekazoid wrote:Reck wtf has reck done that's town? No scum reads to really push. Argued about shitty useless crap day 1.
Pushing, analysising, thinking of some sort....no.

Learn what burden of proof is. Assumed state of someone's alignment is TOWN, based on numbers. Explain why I'm not. I don't have to prove my towniness, you have to prove my scumminess.
green shirt thursdays
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:17 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Hello all.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:18 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1341, dragonspawn wrote:I tend to agree with reck.
The case on him is weak at best.
Maybe someone can provide a better one.
Lynching him is better than a no lynch but I really would like mac or freek lynched today

In post 1343, dragonspawn wrote:I mentioned several times she was wrong about me being scummy. Finding me scummy in and of itself doesn't make anyone scum.

reck hasn't made a strong case for himself, I just don't think he is town at this point.

what the fuck
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1352, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok not much new has really happened. Reck still looks scummy to me.

WHY AP WHY THE FUCK PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS INSTEAD OF HARPING ON IT INCESSANTLY WITH NO THOUGHT OR CASE
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i am returning to work now, burst posting when i can

i have a pretty packed afternoon of meetings and stuff but ill pop in when i can
green shirt thursdays
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:40 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1352, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok not much new has really happened. Reck still looks scummy to me.

I know Kb asked me a while ago if I was getting paranoid about Freek and I never really answered. I am definitely feeling a bit hazy about the game state right now after the Tere situation. I'm eagerly awaiting RationalMadman's reads and opinion on the game state. Im not as convinced on Freek's townieness as I was at the forefront of the Day, but that has a lot to do with how muddy everything feels right now in general. I'm more concerned about Dragon than them right now. Dragon's last few posts haven't made much sense to me. Im not sure what happened around and . Can you clarify? Also not sure why Dragon is voting freek when Mac has more support over all. Great that you are showing initiative and whatnot, but Im a bit concerned that Dragon's recent stances are kind of posturing.

I was giving mac a chance to persuade me otherwise. Not sure why you guys are townreading freek though.

VOTE: mac

welcome rational.

I'll probably be quite for a while. Feel like crap today
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:28 am

Post by RationalMadman »

UNVOTE: whoever i'm voting VOTE: krystal bald

seems overly town to a forced level when reading backwards. Haven't read all yet though.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

green shirt thursdays
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by the freekazoid »

In post 1359, RationalMadman wrote:UNVOTE: whoever i'm voting VOTE: krystal bald

seems overly town to a forced level when reading backwards. Haven't read all yet though.

Wtf

I'm waiting for Mac to come back.
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by the freekazoid »

Looking through Mac posting record I wouldnt be shocked if he flipped scum,.

Vote: Mac

Changed my mind about waiting.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

This game's a snoozefest, let's lynch someone already.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:27 am

Post by RationalMadman »

the one who rushes the lynch is usually scum.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:02 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1362, the freekazoid wrote:Looking through Mac posting record I wouldnt be shocked if he flipped scum,.

This feels weird.

Mac attacks your primary vote (me) and then you vote Mac.

You think he's bussing?
green shirt thursdays
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1336, dragonspawn wrote:So your going to follow Dan and try to lynch the claimed bullet proof. I'm guessing you caught up on the scum pt then.

mac isn't impressing me any more than Dan. Freek and mac are still my top choices.

I've never been more sure of my vote than when you hide behind the fact that your claim is bullet proof. Have scum never fake claimed bulletproof before? Why should a claim of bulletproof make you unlynchable?

In post 1337, the freekazoid wrote:
In post 1335, ika wrote:mac/reck scum team with outside shot of dragon

I am thinking the same.

What is with thinking reck is scum, seeing a wagon on him but no vote. :?

I already explained this in our neighbourhood but I think it was after you posted. We have plenty of time in the day left, I'm going for who I think is more likely to flip scum. After the flip, I'll more than likely re-evaluate.

In post 1340, xRECKONERx wrote:Although I guess it's pretty weird that Mac came in and said he "didn't like me" or whatever then asked for meta. Like he's asking someone else to make the case for him so he doesn't get his hands dirty?

IDK. I'd lynch pretty much any of you at this point.

What? "Is he normally like this as town" is a yes or no question, I haven't asked anyone to dive into meta at all.

dragon wrote:One was prob off wagon. Dan did nothing yesterday but vote park yesterday while town was urged to lynch a fellow townie. He didn't start or join a counter wagon. Made no argument against lynching sonic that I noticed. The fact that he vote parked on the claimed bulletproof doesn't help. Now Mac takes over where Dan left off. No difference in the reads.

I don't think it's a coincidence that i put both of you as my lead suspects and you both target me, a claimed pr that scum can't kill and then Mac comes in and has the exact same reads. Maybe I'm paranoid but it seems orchestrated to me. Which makes me think Mac read a plan in the scum pts.

Like I said, this part of your post contains nothing other than "you can't lynch me because I claimed bulletproof" - which IMO is of course bullshit. I could speculate setup here but I'm not good at it so I'll probs leave that to ika or something similar. You continue to hide behind your claim and this "theory" you have, when in fact it seems like you're trying to scramble away from being caught out twice.

Krystal wrote:Do you have any reason to suspect Reckoner other than that his thought process on AP is absurd? It looks like you started with the conclusion that Reck was scum and just started talking until you felt you had written enough to justify that conclusion.

I'm not sure I understand this post? I read some of reck's d3 posts, thought it looked bad how he tried to discredit AP in such a manner but I could see his PoV. I haven't read d1 or d2 yet.

In post 1362, the freekazoid wrote:Looking through Mac posting record I wouldnt be shocked if he flipped scum,.

I was V/LA? Concentrating on things other than mafia? Not sure what the fuck this is all about.

In post 1364, RationalMadman wrote:the one who rushes the lynch is usually scum.

In two posts, you've managed to try and shoehorn Krystal Bald's overly town [sic] actions into a scumread. Congratulations on joining my scumpile.

Have I been hammered? I'll be seriously fucking pissed if I've been hammered while on V/LA.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1366, Mac wrote:What? "Is he normally like this as town" is a yes or no question, I haven't asked anyone to dive into meta at all.

Asking what my usual play is like is in fact asking for meta and using other people to hide behind their read on me so you can absolve yourself
green shirt thursdays
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Mac »

if you say so
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

Would you be interested in starting a bandwagon on RationalMadman, Mac?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:01 am

Post by dragonspawn »

You can lynch me if you want. But technically I claimed to be a shielded mini bot with divine shield. It has the effect of bulletproof but it's very theme game specific. Which I wouldn't begin to know to claim that specific role since I don't know much about hearthstone.

I think it was AP that pointed out that if I'm scum my partners could have given me the specific role to claim. I suppose that's true but you probably should take it into consideration before trying to lynch me.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1369, Krystal Bald wrote:Would you be interested in starting a bandwagon on RationalMadman, Mac?

Probably, but 1) I still want dragon dead (re: the above - I think a specific theme game would have a specific fake claim) & 2) why are you asking me this when you've been scumreading me the entire game?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

I was just curious.
I also have said before that nobody is doubting that you are definitely a shielded minibot with divine shield, dragonspawn. But there's no reason for why that can't be a scum role. And every time you try to conflate flavour and alignment it makes me a little more uncomfortable about you.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Mac »

I think we need more to go on from RM that doesn't revolve around you being so town that you are scum. I also think if AP is town, which I do, BP makes more sense as a scum role with town having potentially 3 vig shots (ap was 2 shot, right?)
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by the freekazoid »

In post 1365, xRECKONERx wrote:

This feels weird.

Mac attacks your primary vote (me) and then you vote Mac.

You think he's bussing?

He didn't vote you and is pushing more I. Dragon so....

@mac: I just saw before you v/la you were being active around ms and I felt like you were avoiding this game.

Unvote
Vote: reck

I'm back to scum reading that Tere spit with rmm take over.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”