Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3293 (isolation #200) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I feel like if I try to ask people things, UT will just come in and call me stupid for adding to the post count.
I wanted to get answers out of TSO before lynching him, but people seem to care more about hammering through two lynches ASAP than they do about actually trying to sort the game.

VOTE: Titus
This is more or less how I feel right now and her claiming a detect doesn't feel like it's coming from a townPOV.
I hope scum does me a favour N1. plsandty.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3301 (isolation #201) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Nah I hope scum kills me is what I meant.
I can think of a few reasons why you wouldn't claim a detect as town.

I'll respond to shit if you want to ask me things or address shit I've said before, but I'm really not in the mood to think too hard about engaging you right now and really I shouldn't even be posting right now, but I don't want to sit on no vote when there's only a few days left.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3303 (isolation #202) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also, last I checked Gamma's scumreading me because there was a point in the game where I was sitting on an Espeonage vote without feeling strongly about it or any other scumread I currently had. Apparently it's scummy to not unvote and posture about how unsure I am. Golly gee wiz.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3304 (isolation #203) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Didn't call AD scummy and was blatantly sheeping ffery.
Said that TSO had little things that were scummy but I was more or less sheeping there.
I'll stand by any time I was voting Espeonage.
Not really sure what your point is otherwise.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3305 (isolation #204) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Not like you've ever really tried to engage me beyond just blankly calling me scummy.
Why do you apparently suck so bad at reading me this game when I'm pretty much playing exactly the same game as I was in DoA D1?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3308 (isolation #205) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like. My Shaft vote in that game on D1 is literally almost exactly the same as my Espeonage vote this game.
Like. Almost exactly.
You didn't scumread me for that in that game.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3311 (isolation #206) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I've been defending singer since I reread her..????????
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3312 (isolation #207) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Gamma wrote:cognitive dissonance is a thing
Cognitive dissonance?
So wait, you think I forgot that I was voting for Espe? Do you think I'm that fucking bad at this game?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3318 (isolation #208) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Titus wrote:hurt no one but possibly me.
This is why I don't believe townTitus would claim the detect.
And my concerns have been more based off of your play in Survivor disagreeing with specific manners in which you're approaching things in this game.
And and the connections I've been seeing are where I see awkward interactions with you because I see awkward interactions as being more likely to be scum/scum. It was probably dumb for me to think you and TSO could be scummates because you were the one initiating the push on him and you probably wouldn't be intending to bus scummates, but Espeonage has persistently been attacking you in an awkward manner and you scumread him awkwardly in response which makes that still seem somewhat plausible to me.
Admittedly I more just kind of generally think you're scum atm.
I don't trust a bunch of things you've done to be coming from a townTitusPOV.

Gamma wrote:no, i think your tone in regards to esp while you were voting him indicated that you thought he was pretty likely to be town and yeah that is explain-ished by you not having any strong reads on other people to vote instead at the time but also alternatively by you just being scum and voting someone you knew was town
Where did it seem like I thought he was likely to be town?

Gamma wrote:defending singer now isn't really the same as defending her when she was actually being run up since there's a scum motivation to push through a lynch there assuming that she is town.
Are you joking me? She was way more likely to be lynched this second time around than she was the first time.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3374 (isolation #209) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Bulba wrote:I really don't like this post.
Titus ignored my case on her.
Titus ignored my response to her case on singer.
I was getting pissed off and made a snarky response.
Apparently people love tossing shit suspicion at me for showing emotion. Woo.

Bulba wrote:Explain, because I'm not sure I follow.
If Esp gets traced to me without derpclaiming == he looks even worse than TTH did because he can't softclaim anything to defend against it because he's already claimed VT.

Bulba wrote:She's approaching this game from a town mindset. She's trying to understand other people's thoughts and motivations, and she's trying to work with her townreads. If you take the time, you can see her engaging with the game and trying to figure it out, where as scum, she'd be a lot more pushy. I've played with Titus as both alignments. This is her town game.
Her town game is passive? Really?

Bulba wrote:Before I go any further on this, do you actually have any experience playing with Mastin?
Yes I fucking get that mastin always plays like this. It's shitty because I have no idea where she's coming from.

Bulba wrote:How so?
@TitusTSOthings, Titus was like "oh man TSO is town because he's angry about things" and then all of a sudden TSO being angry about things was scummy.

Bulba wrote:Ika also gave a Titus townread earlier in the game. It makes sense that Titus would reach out and try to work with him.
Number of times Titus has been stating that ika is obvtown via proxy is disproportionate and feels unreasonable. It feels like buddying to me.

Bulba wrote:Where did this happen? Quotes please.
Titus wrote:The fact you might be switching with Oversoul doesn't look good to me as I have difficulties reading him (Dr. Who I tunnelled him bad, and only cleared him in InuYasha due to VCA) and you are supposed to be obvtown if town. I do not mean this as a threat but telling you how I will perceive it and I doubt I am the only one who would be bothered. Would you be lynched on this alone? No but it does get my paranoia juices flowing.
And yet when Esp does it it's obvscum, right?

Bulba wrote:I think that anyone thinking that is high.
I think many things about you right now. None of which I can say because of hito's censor on this game :)
I put a lot of effort into ISOdiving Esp/Titus and for you to sneeze at me and call me a high idiot like this is fucking insulting.

Brb. Not touching this game with a ten foot pole for at least two days because I'm just not in the mood right now and I'm letting RL things piss me off in junction with people softpushing me for garbage reasons.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3621 (isolation #210) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Give me a reason not to push a Titus case instead of just complaining about it ffery.
I've tried reaching out to you about this read, but you literally dropped me halfway through engaging you on it.

I appreciate that Titus thinks logicking at me and being friendly at me is going to make me change my mind versus like.. yelling at me, but like.. nothing in Titus's response to me has made me feel any better about her. The closest to feeling townpings from her lately came when she said something along the lines of wanting to shout obscenities at me. But I feel none of that energy or general interest in SORTING the game from her end. Like, yes, it's important to work together as a team, but a team works together well with LEADERSHIP and this game fucking has none because everyone is whipping their ego around and saying "FOLLOW ME" instead of doing things that make me want to follow them.

Titus is more concerned about keeping up that appearance of someone working with everyone "look at how much I'm working with ffery and GiF and mastin! Let's compromise on who they want to lynch!" which is fine every now and again. To sheep a townread when you don't know what you want isn't unheard of and especially not so close to deadline. But I've been seeing this angle from Titus way too fucking much for it to be coming from a townPOV. Titus isn't scumhunting. She's been entirely focused on teambuilding, which just doesn't read as real to me. Like, the frantic way she was asking ffery whether we can lynch people like Espe a little while ago just doesn't feel.. real. You should only dumbly sheep townreads when you literally have no idea what to do or deadline is literally hitting you in the face and you're sitting on a vanity wagon. If I were to sheep ffery and just blindly vote CDB right now, I would be compromising so fucking hard and there isn't even a case on the guy for me to pretend to follow. How in the fuck can anyone be complaining about Titus votes when the alternative is literally nothing? And how in the fuck do we read people if they can just get away with "oh I wasn't scumreading TSO or CDB, but conftown told me to so WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." It's great to be able to trust that ffery is coming from a conftown POV, but it's bad that people are wanting to sheep her on that premise alone because that makes their intentions so much harder to read.

Like, fuck, maybe I'm wrong, but Titus/Bulba [who was being a jerk about it, but I'll give him credit he at least responded to me] are the only people trying to actually convince me off of Titusvote and it's literally so maddening that everyone who's townreading Titus is expecting me to magically change my mind because they have more meta experience with Titus.

The very first thing I'm going to do tomorrow is redive into Titus's ISO in Survivor. If I don't feel the same shit I'm feeling here and nobody has said anything that makes me want to not vote for Titus, I'm hardpushing it and someone can hardpush some other wagon and may the best contender win, but we're not going to win if we all sheep the fuck out of conftown and townleaders and don't fucking think for ourselves and push our own opinions from time to time.

/endrant *going back to studying*
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3628 (isolation #211) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

i) I perceive anyone who's town to have a vested interest in finding scum.
I would expect townTitus to have a feeling for who scum is and to push it.

ii) If what you took away from that wall was "Cheetory is only trying to say that I'm not scumhunting" then I suggest you read it again and feel bad for insinuating it as such.

iii) I take issue with your focus rather than the occasional questions you pose to people.

Titus wrote:You have just dismissed everything I have been doing and focused on what I have been most vocal about. Have you even considered asking me who my reads are? No. That might disprove the theory you've been pushing. You might be surprised.
Why would I focus on what you've been most vocal about? How ridiculous of me.
And Titus, you're more than welcome to share your reads, but the fact is that you have more than two times the number of posts of the second biggest poster in this game and it's unbelievable that I don't know what your reads are given that this is the case.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3629 (isolation #212) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm going to fail this exam.
Fuck my life.
-.-
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3648 (isolation #213) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I have no self-control. -.-
Bulba wrote:Explain to me how it's scum motivated.
Why does townTitus detect? Why does townTitus detect and casually claim? Think about it. If you still don't get it, think about it some more.

Bulba wrote:Nope. Still don't get it. Traces happen during the minor nights, so I'm not seeing how Esp being traced would put him in any danger.

I'm considered a townread by some people in this game [and before you start screaming and shouting about how I'm not, go away kthx]. If Espeonage gets traced to me on Minor Day 2 then he looks like scum, much in the same manner TTH was put under scrutiny for. If you can't understand that, then I honestly don't understand what more to say to you. Claiming his action now in a harmless "I don't know what I'm doing" manner makes him look like VI instead of scum.

Bulba wrote:Then given your experience with Mastin, her inability to explain a read shouldn't mean it should automatically be discounted. Your attack on the Singer wagon for this reason, therefore, doesn't make any sense.
Mastin isn't a hard townread for me, and I'm not automatically discounting it, I just by the very nature of mastinreads cannot understand where she's coming from. I don't see whatever tone argument she's trying to make for singer being scum. I just see singer being abrasive and rubbing people the wrong way.

I'll look at game links tomorrow.

Bulba wrote:I actually think Ika townreading her is way stranger. If you were to look at possible buddying, it should be from Ika, not from Titus. I take the fact they've connected and are trying to work together very promising.
ika isn't townreading her?

Bulba wrote:Why did you comment on this, and not the reasons I outlined as to why I disagreed with this theory?
Because I have an exam tomorrow and your post pissed me off a lot. I'll take the time to respond to specific things when I have time this weekend, but I was pissed off and felt compelled to let you know that I disliked how you chose to respond to me.

Bulba wrote:The timing of Esp's suspicions were off. He did so right after Mollie called Tammy scum, essentially piggybacking off of that. His attack was opportunistic. Was anyone else casting suspicion at Tammy during that time for those reasons? No, so Titus is not in the same boat, and her paranoia is a little bit more in line from what I'd expect coming from the type of player Titus is. She's way too fast to draw connections, even when there are none, and it naturally makes her paranoid. I actually take that paranoia as a good sign.
Except this wasn't what we were talking about. We were talking about people taking potshots at Tammy for replacing.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3649 (isolation #214) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Gamma wrote: how do you feel about CDB and how he's posted a lot about the various wagons looking town but never actually hard-pushing on any of them? (with the kind-of exception of AD, who he is now sharing the wagon on esp with)
This will also come tomorrow. Sorry. Not ignoring you.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3654 (isolation #215) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Fuck this game.
UNVOTE:
If CDB flips town I hope we all get to throw a party at the uselessness of all of the nothing we'll have to analyze D2 because of all the people just blanksheeping ffery.

I'll seriously be so frustrated if Titus is scum and everyone looked at her postcount while ignoring her sheer lack of focus on actually trying to find scum this cycle to throw a lameass townread on her.

Like, I'm townreading a lot of people who are townreading her so whatever, maybe I'm wrong but holy shit guys I'm going to be so disappointed if so many people didn't take me seriously here and I end up being right. -.-
I'll vote CDB tomorrow if I read the case on him and like it. I could also go for Espe wagon, but a lot of people are blanklytownreading him too so probably no point in saying so. :)
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3659 (isolation #216) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Someone slap me.
I'm too frustrated about this game and I'm being a huge prick about it.
Ffery you shouldn't stop playing because I'm an asshole or because you're worried about influencing the gamestate. I just really strongly dislike that people are getting away with sheeping you without explicitly going into detail about what they like or dislike about the wagons you're pushing.

P-Edit: Singer, I really don't think there's enough support for a Tituslynch today. Locking your vote there when there's two whole days left before endcycle feels dumb.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3662 (isolation #217) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Give me a day.
I could vote for Espe, but it would literally be entirely a vanity vote because it would have no weight behind it. I know it doesn't really matter, but I just feel like I want to be voting for nobody right now while in this mindset q.q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3666 (isolation #218) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Zzzzzz.
GiF also unvoted and the amount of leaderResistance to the wagon makes me feel like it's probably just not going to happen and I don't like the idea of strongarming the entire game by forcing a Titus vote that people who have more experience with Titus than me are saying is awful.

My gut feels pretty good about scumTitus, but I've seen people be super convinced about Titus being scum and being wrong. I don't feel like the potential benefits of hardpushing this lynch through and hoping that I'm on the mark is worth the huge negative energy it would create if I ended up being wrong and I forced everyone to join me by voteparking. Titus is potentially an asset lategame if she's town and she's been very active and up to date. I think she's a lot more likely to be scum than not, but like.. if I'm wrong I'm going to feel like a huge asshole and I don't really want to deal with the heat on a personal level if I'm wrong at the moment.

I think ffery and mastin [who I'm really hoping is town] are fallible and could be wrong, but they both realistically have more experience with Titus than I do. I don't have teammates backing me up in this game. I'm in the middle of my exams. I'm not in the best mindset for things right now. Please excuse me if I'm starting to feel unsure/hesitant to bare the burden of a potential mislynch on someone like Titus. q.q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3843 (isolation #219) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Hey.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3845 (isolation #220) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Increasingly feeling like I shouldn't be playing this game.
Like.
Damn.
Someone ask me something or ask me to do something because I am just not feeling fucking anything right now wrt this game.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3846 (isolation #221) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like.
I look at CDB ISO and I think of things and then I think "oh wait, that's stupid, all of the reasons you think people are scum or town are stupid."
Highfive me.
Go me.
Woo.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3860 (isolation #222) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

We have like nine hours, do we really need to have him sitting at L-1 when someone is inevitably going to come in and derpvote?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3861 (isolation #223) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, I'm trying to muster up the energy to actually read things in this game can people at least give some space to make sure something dumb doesn't happen? I'm going to be around basically all between now and 10 tonight.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3886 (isolation #224) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm gonna read over two things of my own volition and then people need to explicitly tell me to look at things or else I'm just not sure I'm going to be able to do it.
i) Looking at CDB's claim and things. Initial kneejerk reaction on the readthrough without ISOdiving is that it looked townish to me, but I'm being really fucking lazy when I say that so whatever.
ii) Looking at FF/Marquis because I have pings that he might be scum and I dislike saying it because I know he's VLAish and it's probably rude as fuck to consider pushing him this late in a day cycle when he probably won't be here, but beyond Titus I think that's who my gut wants me to look at the most right now.

Espe is kind of leaning townier to me now? I think?
Mostly because he's still not giving a fuck when everyone has explicitly been scumreading him for not giving a fuck.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3891 (isolation #225) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

To be fair, I also voted TSO and voted to boon him at one point too.
I don't think it's awful to change your mind on someone and there were inconsistencies about TSO's re-entry that made him seem sketchy.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3911 (isolation #226) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTE: mastin
Sheeping and I have dumb reasons to like this vote.

P-Edit: Hey singer.
Vote for mastin or say why you don't want to vote for mastin. Because your WKing sideliney-ness is starting to get old.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3912 (isolation #227) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Worst case scenario we have a counterwagon. Nobody's jumped off from the main wagon so it's not as though this is going to do anything but create more shit to analyze tomorrow.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3917 (isolation #228) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

This is easily her trying to create what she did in DoA.
I think that's easily a nulltell vs a towntell. I dislike mastin's softpush on me. I dislike mastin's complete ignorance of the CDB wagon in favour of focusing on a bunch of shit that doesn't matter and I dislike mastin not being able to identify posts which she finds sketchy about people and instead just saying 'the whole thing' because she did NOT do that in DoA. She went pbp and specifically called certain ones towny or scummy. I feel like she's faking her towngame atm and trying to play up a gimmick she used in DoA.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3935 (isolation #229) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Singer.
I'm trying to be polite right now.
But like.
How are you getting wary of me for not dumbvoting someone who isn't going to get lynched 9 hours before the end of the cycle? I made points and people trenched hard against them.
What the fuck is the point of dumbtunneling someone that I might be wrong on that a large number of players are defending as probably town that I'm just shit at reading?
Like how in the fuck can you not get that? How are you still voting such a bafflingly dumb vanity wagon which is never going to happen while still hiding behind regfan's read on mastin?
Do you have no thought on whether mastin or town or scum or not of your own belief or not?

P-Edit: I wouldn't hate a DVwagon at this point.
I'm sure I'm going to be getting all kinds of shit for saying that but whatfuckingever.
D2 in this game is going to be awful if we don't get scum right now.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3939 (isolation #230) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

And what happens when mastin is tryharding and breaking her meta because team mafia is a big deal?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3940 (isolation #231) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Zzzzzzz.
Do you think the rest of her play beyond that is coming across as townMastin vs scumMastin?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3942 (isolation #232) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I would fucking eat up a formerfish/marquis case if someone made it right now and it was convincing.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3944 (isolation #233) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Do you disagree that it's weird for her to not be able to nail down specific things/posts as being scummy?
My only experience with mastin has seen her attacking specific posts for being scummy rather than blanketscumreading the entire ISO of someone. Something about the manner in which she's been blanketscumreading everything that DV and singer has been doing just feels super fucking far out there from how I perceive her play from Drawn on Arrival.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3945 (isolation #234) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

If I'm just focusing too hard on limited meta experience and nobody else feels that way then we need to pick to lynch either CDB [who I'm not really feeling right now but deadline and timing and wagons and blehhh], DV or MarquisSlot. If we push the momentum in a different direction and we can't get enough agreement on it we run the risk of no lynch.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3946 (isolation #235) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I guess Espe is plausible too but I feel like the momentum probably isn't there for that either.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3948 (isolation #236) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

What the fuck Shadow, how are you complaining about people switching votes while you're sitting on Aronis and while ignoring ffery's post about Aronis?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3949 (isolation #237) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3950 (isolation #238) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oh wait she's voting Espe now.
I guess that's marginally better? :/
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3951 (isolation #239) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Someone better at this game than me take the wheel.
Please.
q.q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3956 (isolation #240) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

singer wrote:Seems pretty sketch.
wow i cant imagine why i would think u thot i was scummy for it almost like sketch is literally synonymous with scummy golly gee wiz.

P-Edit: I'm not against it.
I'm just kind of starting to drink the kool-aid on espe potentially being too consistently ridiculous to be scum.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3957 (isolation #241) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Espe is probably the lowest risk counter wagon we could possibly have in this situation..? I guess that's a plus?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3961 (isolation #242) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm lurking links right now.
Thoughts on Espe potentially trying harder in these games because team mafia?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3964 (isolation #243) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

HNNN.
HAIKUS.
VOTE: ESPEONAGE
HNNNNN.
For real though, this basically means it's either CDB or espe at this point.

P-Edit: I would need to glance back through his ISO because I have not been keeping tabs on him lately, at least not on stuff like that.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3967 (isolation #244) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Holy shit singer why are you suddenly so quiet i will fight you D2 if I'm still alive.
With my brainfists.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3969 (isolation #245) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

ffery, one last question, did you just pull random Espegames/ones that describe these comparisons best or just his 5-6 most recent ones?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3970 (isolation #246) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Eh, you might want to look at this:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6786306
I don't really know if it really matches the kind of engagement that you're expecting from townEsp.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3974 (isolation #247) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I can get behind VT Espe being unlikely to be engaged like this.

@Singer
, is the only reason you have for Espwagon being bad that Shadow is on it/was on it? Because bussing is a thing and I'm increasingly being irked by you sitting off of viable wagons on principle or something when we're this close to getting a no lynch at this point.
You should pick a viable side and vote on it. You sitting off at the side is bothering me.

P-Edit: And I want to kill mastin again. Resisting but man the urge is there.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3976 (isolation #248) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I mean there's that your read on me is total garbage.
That's a thing.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3977 (isolation #249) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

"Oh man I'll believe ffery that GiF is town but not on Cheetory who Pie is also calling town"
Man.
Seriously.
N1 I'm going to fucking bust open your ISO.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3982 (isolation #250) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Hi mastin. Keep ignoring all of the things actually happening in the game for things that aren't important. Vote for Espeonage if you don't like the CDB wagon.
Or vote for yourself.
I would 100% still back lynching you and your support would be appreciated in either instance.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3984 (isolation #251) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Lol.
Can we please fucking off mastin D2?
There's no way she's this oblivious to the situation of the game.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3985 (isolation #252) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

"I care about CDB not being lynched and his wagon was bad, but I think I'm just gonna do a 1-off vote which hugely increases the odds of a no lynch for no reason because I have never had any real objection to Espeonage being scum and have even said he's a weak scumread but okay!"
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #3999 (isolation #253) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I stand by that your read on me is terrible.
This is the most town I've felt in a long time.

Also, that has to be the worst schtick.
Like..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

P-Edit: There is like five hours to deadline and you want to go with a DV wagon?
What's even the case for DV being scum? That he talks funny?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4015 (isolation #254) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

mastin2 wrote:Espeonage (off of meh wagons)
lmfao.
I'm hoping moreso that Espe flips scum so you can feel bad for using VCA/ignoring the possibility of bussing on day fucking one of all times in the game.
I'm seriously just laughing at the idea that you think VCAs are useful on Day One.
Like.
Wow.
Scum please kill me.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4016 (isolation #255) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, if you're town.
I'm going to be seriously disappointed in how you decided to use the last three hours of this cycle.
Choosing to do tilted/awful VCAs with absolutely no information to put into them just feels like such a cop-out/bullshit way of trying to analyze the game.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4026 (isolation #256) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

*frothing at mouth*
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4029 (isolation #257) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

DeasVail wrote:Espeonage, Formerfish
But.
No.
:c
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4032 (isolation #258) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

And I say everything about your play is backwards.
Having backwards reads doesn't mean that he's scum and every time you say that it does it makes me want to fucking never vote for him like an asshole even though he might be scum.
Seriously.
Stop pushing this point because it's fucking bad.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4034 (isolation #259) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, you say that DV is scummy, so AD wagon is scummy, so DV is scummy because AD is in his lynchpool.
That's fucking stupid.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4035 (isolation #260) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I need alcohol.
What time does the lcbo close.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4037 (isolation #261) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

SINGER DONT U IGNORE ME AND THEN GIVE AD SHIT FOR IGNORING THINGS IM LITERALLY FROTHING AT THE MOUTH RIGHT NOW STOPPIT.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4039 (isolation #262) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

idontlikethatyourehererightnowandignoringthingsandIsaidathingatyouandyouignoredme.
lcbo is closed in 30 minutes.
no.
:c
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4040 (isolation #263) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Cheetory6 wrote:@Singer, is the only reason you have for Espwagon being bad that Shadow is on it/was on it? Because bussing is a thing and I'm increasingly being irked by you sitting off of viable wagons on principle or something when we're this close to getting a no lynch at this point.
You should pick a viable side and vote on it. You sitting off at the side is bothering me.

Cheetory6 wrote:
singer wrote:Seems pretty sketch.
wow i cant imagine why i would think u thot i was scummy for it almost like sketch is literally synonymous with scummy golly gee wiz.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4045 (isolation #264) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

DV specifically avoided his wagon, no?
What do you like about Aroniswagon?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4046 (isolation #265) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Or the idea of hypothetical Aroniswagon.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4076 (isolation #266) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Careful ffery. Those reads are pretty backwards.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4078 (isolation #267) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

[Sorry, I'm being lame. I do appreciate all the work you're doing right now. <3 I'm just being bitter because I'm a loser.]
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4081 (isolation #268) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

We could totally definitely switch q.q.
It would be like the ultimate fuck you to someone complaining about vote switches.

Though, I'm honestly not sure we're even gonna have enough votes to hammer this through because mastin is townreading espeonage by virtue of nothing and singer is giving AD shit instead of voting.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4086 (isolation #269) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

BUT FFERY.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4091 (isolation #270) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Wow.
Lol.
I feel like you wouldn't be sad if anyone was gone.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4094 (isolation #271) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

untrod tripod is
a huge jerkhead with mean words
how dare he say shit
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4102 (isolation #272) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Man.
If mastin is town.
Seriously.
I honestly won't be sad if we lose ONLY IF she's super fucking wrong about every one of her reads.
#cheetout
#scumdomeafavour
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4105 (isolation #273) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like Bulba and Titus need to be scum.
Mastin, DV and singer both town.
That would make me a happy camper.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4106 (isolation #274) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Can I have some bourbon?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4117 (isolation #275) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Choose: Lock

Bane: TTH
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4119 (isolation #276) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Because she's supposed to be conftown now and I want to know why.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4120 (isolation #277) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I also think Espe is a bad bane.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4123 (isolation #278) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

You think that him not being lynched makes him more likely to be scum?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4125 (isolation #279) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Singer I'm fighting you now.
Why didn't you vote for Espe?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4130 (isolation #280) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I kind of think the opposite.
I think scum would be likely to sit back and let no lynch happen on a VT who they can push a mislynch on later.
I also have selfish reasons for thinking Espe is town.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4136 (isolation #281) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Singer, not sure if you're asking me, but I think AD's reasoning makes sense.

Bulba wrote:If TTH is confirmed town, then it will happen before the end of the Minor Day, in one form or another. If it doesn't happen, then we lynch her. If she is confirmed town, then you don't want to bane her anyway. Either way, baning TTH is the worst possible decision.
I thought it was insinuated she would be able to prove herself as soon as the minor day started :c
This makes a lot of sense though. Sorry i dont think before i do things i just do em.

Unbane

Espe might be the most logical choice, but I also kind of feel like I want to bane a scumread vs someone safe.
Lemme use braincells and think for a bit about this.
FormerFish needs to start posting.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4142 (isolation #282) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Bulba wrote:I missed what Duplicate did when I was skimming back over the opening posts
*twitch*
bulbapls.

@singer, what? Why AD?
singer wrote:@Cheetory...I assumed it would be at the start of day, too, but I had no problem pressuring her in the meantime. You're making this difficult. :(
Not sure what you're referring to here. o.o

singer wrote:And you wonder why I think she's full of shit when she says she thinks I'm scum.
Hehh. I'd prefer for you not to posture like this. :/
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4144 (isolation #283) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I think I like the idea of being quick with this minor day.
Bane: Espeonage

P-Edit: Titus :/
Have you read what the bane does?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4145 (isolation #284) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Titus wrote:Baning her gives her a day to recalibrate and Ffery doesn't roll over in her grave. If Singer is town, I would like her to reset. If Singer is town, with her reads, she'd likely hurt more than help.
How is any of this solved by baneing her?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4153 (isolation #285) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Yeah for sure.
I'm just saying.
I think the volume of shiet in this game is such that spending too much time talking in this cycle about what's currently present probably isn't going to be as productive as trying to use the energy we have right now to start working towards lynches.
Unless someone has something particularly revelationy I don't see why we should linger too long.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4158 (isolation #286) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

singer wrote:Also, I was referring to TTH and my team's instinct to pressure her into explaining herself, but then you unvoted and it takes away that pressure.
I don't think there's any way that a TTH bane is happening. Which means that she should know that she's gonna get lynched if she doesn't confirm herself or start playing super protownly with a good explanation behind why she isn't conftowned. A banevote on her isn't going to do as much as a lynchvote will, which is why I'm personally for getting through this minor day relatively quickly.

Titus wrote:Well she's dumb town or scum. Either way, I would like her not to be acting.
Heh.
Heh.

Aronis wrote:At least I have some reads of my own. All Titus has done is worship ffery.
Holy shit can we not?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4159 (isolation #287) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I realize I'm a hypocrite because I was a massive dick at the end of MajD1, but jesus let's not devolve this game into stupid bullshit.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4200 (isolation #288) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

singer, I know you're going to bed, and you might have already talked about him, but can you talk about what your reads on FF/Marquisslot and DV are? pls and ty.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4201 (isolation #289) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Titus, same question.
Would appreciate it.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4205 (isolation #290) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

@singer can you give me more emphasis on YOUR reads on them instead of your teammate's reads on them?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4207 (isolation #291) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

And would you mind taking another look at DV and telling me what you think of him if you haven't looked at him at all since earlygame at some point?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4210 (isolation #292) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Titus wrote:It appears really genuine like he wanted to let me in to see his behavior.
YnB was uberconfident even as they had an all town wagon on them Day 1 in InuYasha.
Okay, so this is the quote you're referring to which gave you such a strong townread on him?
Marquis wrote:kind of curious what you're considering outdated because as far as i remember i'm pretty sure i've only been scum in a game you were in sabotage mafia and inuyasha, which were both this summer. which i wouldn't consider outdated since i don't feel my scum meta's really had much time off since the massive scumrolling this summer to relax and change naturally

Also, can you elaborate on what you mean by the bolded?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4212 (isolation #293) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Does his play seem similar to a townMarquis you've seen?
[also don't feel obligated to stay up on my account lol we can talk about stuff tomorrow if you need sleep]
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4214 (isolation #294) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm more willing to drink the kool-aid on DV atm.
Singer's starting to irk me with her almost too intense self-assuredness on the Titusread though.
I also don't trust you at all so there's that too q.q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4217 (isolation #295) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Basically I'm at this point where I have a solid townread by play and two solid townreads via the way this night played out.
Otherwise I'm feeling pretty fucking paranoid about a solid base of this playerlist and it's kind of awful.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4220 (isolation #296) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

singer wrote:Plot twist: we're bussing each other.
I don't believe you!
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4223 (isolation #297) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

singer wrote:How do you feel about Mastin's position on me?
I feel like I have no idea how to feel about mastin or anything she's been doing since like mid-last day cycle.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4227 (isolation #298) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Was part of it.
Felt like it was a bullshit degeneration.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4228 (isolation #299) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm taking part of ffery's word at face value that your reads are more likely to be out there when you're town, but to me it felt like you really easily could have been scum trying to pretend like you had another gut-read to fall back on in the event that singer and DV don't pan out.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4229 (isolation #300) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I also was really frustrated at you ignoring me [that's seriously one of my biggest pet peeves >.>] and had a hard time believing you thought that making VCA in the last three hours of a day cycle in which no lynch was pending while you were voting an off-wagon without taking a hard stance on Espeonage was coming from a townPOV, but on reflection I have no fucking idea what to make of you anymore.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4230 (isolation #301) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

What's your current read on Marquis, mastin?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4234 (isolation #302) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Viktor has an active ability to figure out someone's sign.
I don't particularly like the idea of him using that twice either.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4244 (isolation #303) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@shadow, were you scumreading Espeonage at the end of majorD1 or just sheeping the wagon?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4248 (isolation #304) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Hi vezok.
Do you believe TTH?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4254 (isolation #305) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

TTH, can you talk at/with me about mastin?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4256 (isolation #306) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Is there something specific that makes you feel particularly strongly about her being scum?
Or a post where you've given thoughts on her before that I could read over?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4266 (isolation #307) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Okay, fair enough.
I'm curious as to what you think of ffery's metacase for Aronis being town this game? Do you disagree with it?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4269 (isolation #308) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

*twitch*
Yes. There are three.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4276 (isolation #309) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oversoul wrote:I greatly disagree with this. We have a lot of powerful tools at our disposal now and a better head collectively about this game. I do not think we should let this day drag on, but I think we should try to avoid rushing through things.
There's a difference between minor day and major day.
I'm also just kind of feeling impatient. I really want a scumflip. During minor day there's not much of a way to tangibly work towards that.

Oversoul wrote:Why the twitch?
Was kind of making a joke at my own expense.

Oversoul wrote:I want to lynch him.
I'm actually feeling reasonably confident that Espeonage is town.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4281 (isolation #310) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Kind of leaning townish on Gamma?
My read on Espeonage is kind of hard to explain atm. A combination of a gut feeling that the lynch would have been more likely to go through if he was scum that I can't really put into words and the fact that I'm still alive atm.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4284 (isolation #311) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oversoul wrote:Don't make this harder than it has to be Cheetory.
...;D

Oversoul wrote:Why are you leaning town on Gamma?
Why does your continued existence point towards Espeonage as town?

i) Because he felt town at the end of the last major day cycle? I haven't like ISOdived him or anything so my read isn't particularly strong. I'm just going off of how I've felt following his posts the last little while.
ii) Because I don't think Espeonage would lie about detecting me and I think that scum would have killed me last night if they thought they could get away with it.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4286 (isolation #312) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

singer.
I'm giving you a snooty glare right now.
That reasoning for not voting espe is silly at best. -.-
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4289 (isolation #313) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm gonna move AD up to my townish pile.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4295 (isolation #314) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oh my god I love that I get to not be paranoid about my strongest townread.

Oversoul wrote:Why is that bad? When he brought it up?
It looked kinda bad to me that TSO was like "everyone hop on board the ADtrain!" while his teammate was telling him that he thought AD was town. It looked off that he at least wouldn't at least address that inconsistency and instead chose to focus on complaining about how bad his wagon was.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4301 (isolation #315) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

It wasn't necessarily scummy, but I was distinctly under the impression that he wasn't particularly well caught up in the game, so for him to champion the ADlynch in a state of ignorance while Kagami or whoever it was, was saying that AD was coming across as town just seemed like it was weird and I wanted him to explain why he was doing that in more detail.

I also didn't really like him dancing around any reasoning that people had for wanting to lynch him, and him yelling at singer and other people seemed somewhat consistent with what I know about TSO's scumgame where he likes to shout people down. I think if there was infinite time in the day cycle and infinite patience from the playerbase, I wouldn't have been okay with my vote on TSO. But it was at the point where if TSOlynch didn't happen, we would have needed another wagon and I think everyone was just kind of like fuck it at that point.

I'm not trying to pretend like I was against him being lynched because I did feel like there was a slightly decent chance of him being scum at the time, but I was admittedly kind of sheeping ffery and I've been kind of pissed at myself and the general playerbase for that moreso than the TSOlynch in itself for a while now. My teammates have also been calling me dumb for voting TSO, but they weren't here to call me dumb when it mattered and haven't been giving me much support so they can stuff it :)
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4332 (isolation #316) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Basically, I don't want you to have an excuse to lurk into obscurity.
I don't think you should find that surprising given the last completed game we've played together.

I'm also less interested in you answering something specific and more interested in you catching up right now. Take your time if you need it, but I'm starting to get wary of anyone I don't have a read on that hasn't done anything that I feel strongly about and Marquis/DV both kind of fall into that category.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4334 (isolation #317) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I didn't get the impression you were tryhardtown on D1 of that game q.q

I would suggest ISOing 2-3 people and maybe taking a stance on them and then maybe we can talk about that?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4340 (isolation #318) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Titus, TTH is like.. almost basically innocent child levels of conftown.
If scum has information in their rolePM about the Lock then the equivalent VT mentioned in the choice would almost certainly have it as well or at the very very very least TTH would not have confidence levels to make this kind of claim without having to seriously worry about a CC. I think you're misunderstanding exactly what the situation is. Read the choice again and then read TTH's claim again and then we can talk more about it.
Also, TTH is a lady. Not sure why everyone is missing that.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4342 (isolation #319) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

It's like.. imagine there's a role in the opening post which is confirmed to be on townside.
This is comparable IMO.
Short of like hardcore shenanigans on hito's part, but I don't really think this setup is designed to throw borderline bastard curveballs at us.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4351 (isolation #320) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

hitogoroshi wrote:Should we remove the Lock, which will enable
one currently vanilla Creation aligned power role
, but also enable the Annihilation ability Duplicate?
In order for TTH to be scum faking this role, she would have to know for a fact that town wouldn't counterclaim her.
This means that the VT who could counterclaim her would have to not know that they were the VT that could have been upgraded by this choice.
Which would mean that TTH would have to assume with certainty that we wouldn't choose to unlock the choice which would be super fucking risky.
I just really can't imagine that sequence of events being a thing and that TTH would be able to predict that sequence of events working out that way as scum.
I'm gonna occam's razor that shit to the bank.

mastin wrote:Also, btw, justsayin, I've explicitly claimed having a role similar enough to CDB's that I vouched for him yesterday, so that should tell you, "Hey, maybe DISABLING that would be a BAD IDEA".
*twitch*
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4352 (isolation #321) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I don't know what to do.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4357 (isolation #322) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Holy shit this is exactly what we didn't want this bane to turn into are you guys fucking kidding me right now q.q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4364 (isolation #323) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm not even voting for you.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4365 (isolation #324) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I probably deserve the hostility after end of last major day cycle but zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4408 (isolation #325) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

UT wrote:if you're going to try to mislynch me at least own up to it as your own terrible read, coward
To be fair, the only reason I'm not voting to bane you is also because you're who I'm most interested in lynching atm.

Espeonage wrote:yoghurts said you were probs town cheet and I'm looking for someone to work with. You down?
I mean sure? What do you have in mind specifically?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4410 (isolation #326) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Vezok could you give me your read on CDB, more of your thoughts on mastin and can you update if you're still reading singer/Empireslot as strongly as being town?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4411 (isolation #327) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Shadow, I asked you to comment on ffery's townAroniscase.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4413 (isolation #328) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

You're ignoring this CDB:
Shadow wrote:>_> or there was a proactive blocking of results on Aronis, or he's immune to tracks, or your sign was just detected since at least 3 people have correctly chosen a sign so far just out of claimed people. Deli, have you forgotten that even the goons should be Detecting and/or Tracing rather then no-actioning? The fact that you returned -nothing- makes it much more likely something went wrong.

I think it's actually kind of weird that you're so confident that you think you being able to target Aronis will be reliable at this point.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4414 (isolation #329) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, it's assuming you're not being roleblocked and you're not being killed tonight, which both seem like things that are super fucking weird for you as a claimed PR to not be taking into account here.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4416 (isolation #330) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Hey UT tell me whether you think CDB is scum who just fucked up.
Because that's where my head's at right now and if you could have any kind of meaningful dialogue in this game I might reconsider wanting to lynch you.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4420 (isolation #331) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

It certainly feels like a slip to me.
I would never, as a PR, assume that my results weren't being tampered with if I was a claimed role and I wouldn't assume that my results would be useful if scum could just kill me, therefore you thinking that Aronis should be off the table for today because of that looks fake as hell to me.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4423 (isolation #332) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

CDB wrote:Shadoweh, do you think it makes sense to block someone whom I could track? Aronis seems like an unhelpful choice. Better off Baning one of his buddies, if he is scum, so that he's likelier to have to risk getting caught doing something.
How is this not assuming that?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4424 (isolation #333) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like k. Maybe you were trying to get Shadow incorporated into the conversation with the question in that post.
But the last two sentences are clearly illustrating that you think that you're probably not going to get roleblocked or shot.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4426 (isolation #334) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Then why would they not just kill you if there's a higher priority roleblock target?
Why aren't these thoughts that you've worked out?
Because to me, it's coming across like this is the first time you're thinking about any of this. Which makes me think that we fucked up by not burying you D1.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4427 (isolation #335) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, you taking Aronis off the table is dependent on you feeling like your track is going to be useful for keeping him under watch as scum.
Why in the world would you think that?
That makes no fucking sense at all.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4429 (isolation #336) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Why would you care more about getting information out of your role than you would about finding scum?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4430 (isolation #337) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Or at least pretending like you're getting information out of your role.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4432 (isolation #338) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

CDB wrote:I might as well act as if there's a way to wring out information from my outed role
"I'm going to pretend like my role is useful instead of actually trying to find scum". Is basically what this comes across as, and it doesn't come across as being real.

CDB wrote:It is maybe not likely that my track could yet expose him, but possible. Do you disagree with that?
Maybe if Aronis was scum with no roleblocker on his team and if he was a complete idiot considering you've telegraphed to the world that you were going to target him both nights which I also seriously question in hindsight why you'd do this in either case. Then yes. I agree with you.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4433 (isolation #339) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Cheetory6 wrote:Maybe if Aronis was scum with no roleblocker on his team and if he was a complete idiot considering you've telegraphed to the world that you were going to target him both nights which I also seriously question in hindsight why you'd do this in either case. Then yes. I agree with you.
What I'm having a hard time believing is that you believe this fucking stupidly unlikely possibility is worth keeping Aronis off the table for lynching or baneing.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4435 (isolation #340) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

CDB wrote:PEDIT: Again, not even saying he should be off the table as a lynch. You've put that in my mouth.
How is it not implied that you would be against baneing him but not lynching him on the merit of him being able to be kept under wraps by you? That makes no sense to me.

CDB wrote:Except no part of that quote there talks about not trying to find scum, or even implies it, and I think you ought to come back to it in a few hours at which point you'll probably realise it's a dumb assertion in the heat of the moment.
Lol okay.

CDB wrote:I haven't even committed to targeting him on Major Night 2, at all. All I am saying is that leaving open the possibility is a decent idea. I am actually leaning towards targeting someone else but let's say I detect someone correctly again this Minor Night, then that person gets lynched before the Major Night. I'm left with a choice between targeting someone whose sign the scum know that I know (Aronis or Bulba) or taking a 33% shot on targeting someone else. Options are good and, if Aronis is scum, it forces scum not to discount the possibility of me targeting him.
Right.
So, we should keep Aronis alive and unblocked, who you're scumreading to some degree, because scum may have to be worried about you potentially targeting him.

I'm literally feeling so confident right now.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4437 (isolation #341) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

And maybe if that's what you'd originally been saying, I'd be just a little bit wary of you right now.
But what you just said is a far-fucking-cry from this:
CDB wrote:Better off Baning one of his buddies, if he is scum, so that he's likelier to have to risk getting caught doing something.

Which feels like it's 100% coming from scum faking a PR.
End of story.
pceout.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4443 (isolation #342) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oversoul, are you kidding me?
q.q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4444 (isolation #343) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Wow.
Wind out of my sails.

I actually think I might be done.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4446 (isolation #344) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Bane: mastin

Let's get this fucking over with then.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4447 (isolation #345) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Looking forward to mastin screaming at me for voting at her for real this time.
Yay.
This game is actually a fucking barrel of fun.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4449 (isolation #346) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

At least you're taking me seriously.
Appreciate it even if you're still probably scum.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4453 (isolation #347) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Actually nvm.
I feel more spiteful towards you right now.
Bane: UT
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4455 (isolation #348) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

You.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4463 (isolation #349) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Gamma wrote:this game is a lot more fun if you stop caring for a few days
I kind of get the impression that a few days isn't going to do it.
Zzzzz.

You weren't even at L-1 when you claimed mastin.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4464 (isolation #350) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Also, I will fucking gladly eat a lynch right now if it means I don't have to think about how fucking dumb this game is.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4476 (isolation #351) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm still holding out for Titus/Bulba both being scum and Singer/myself being town being my favourite outcome for this game.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4497 (isolation #352) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Congrats on making the hedgiest post ever Gamma.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4498 (isolation #353) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

If people vote to bane me I'm totally definitely going to claim and ruin the game.
Like I'm warning u guyz for real don't do it.

But seriously just pick someone, I don't give a fuck if it's me or on someone scummy or whatever.
Just get on with it.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4513 (isolation #354) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:32 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Cheetory6 wrote:He should at least respond to that instead of flailing about how his wagon is bad and singer's vote is bad.
You make the mistake of thinking I would bullshit about my intentions behind a vote afterwards. If you seriously think I would add reasoning to why I did something, you don't understand how I think when I'm scum.
You really think that this doesn't look like me saying he should respond to things?
I could have just lied and said "oh I was sheeping ffery" but I was honest about why I voted for him in my head and if that gets me extra heat then you can feel bad postgame for not realizing how obvious it should be that I can't fake being this manic as scum.

Gamma wrote:there is pretty clearly a difference between thinking you might be scum when half the people think you're a magical town word-wizard and actually pushing to make bad things happen to you
I'm less of a magical town word-wizard and more of an awkwardly flailing fucking town gingersnap.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4521 (isolation #355) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Thanks for ignoring the part of my response that wasn't just me being dumb. :)
But you're right about how self-meta is dumb.
I just don't think I could pull off how I'm feeling right now as scum and how it's translating into my posts and I think that knowledge is making me feel like it should be obvious when it's not.

P-Edit:
Titus wrote:@TTH, can we bane UT, then lynch Vezok or Cheetory. We have to get through the bane to get you your boon.
Look at that fucking complete flip on me.
10/10.
You ignored me asking you why you thought vezok might be scum, Titus.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4523 (isolation #356) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:50 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

And it's weird that singer isn't in that pile, but hey, I guess I'm lynchable now so it shouldn't be surprising that compromising takes precedence over actual scumreads, right?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4525 (isolation #357) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Ugh.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4535 (isolation #358) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Okay.
Ignoring my pity party and how absolutely shit I'm feeling and how that's translating into how shit I'm coming across right now.

Do you think I would add this part that I quoted into my TSO vote if I didn't want him to respond to things?
Cheetory6 wrote:He should at least respond to that instead of flailing about how his wagon is bad and singer's vote is bad.

Like. I even said that it was only part of my intentions there so for you to wave away everything else I'm saying in favour of "Cheetory is just trying to justify his terrible TSOvote by claiming that it is literally just a pressurevote with no foul intentions and no intention of trying to get TSOlynched" feels unfair given that I established that I thought TSO was feeling kind of scummy.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4552 (isolation #359) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm not going to go off on you.
I personally think my vote there looks pretty awful and I can understand why you'd get on my case for it, but I overthink things regardless of whether I'm town or scum. In either situation I can guarantee you [especially in a game like this] there would be a lot of stuff going on in my mind, which arguably makes "I'm trying to seem like I'm doing things to seem like I'm town" a plausible explanation for why I would vote like that as scum, but it also means that as town I also tend to think of a million things and my perception of how deadlines work drastically changes how I act relative to how scummy I feel someone is.

For instance, I generally don't vote for someone I don't think is scummy past earlygame short of like voting them to ask them a question.
If a deadline is coming up, I might vote my granny if I thought she looked at me funny and there was a chance she might flip scum.

Gamma wrote:Also CHEETORY DO YOU WANT UT LYNCHED? IF SO DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH YOUR BANE GODAMN.
iuno.
I think I want DVlynch the most right now.
UT's swimming around in my top 3.
I haven't looked at CDB since yesterday because I don't really want to but I wanted to lynch him more than UT and now I don't know anymore.
plbbttt.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4562 (isolation #360) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Mastinbane?
Anyone?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4565 (isolation #361) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:34 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Can't even make jokes.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4587 (isolation #362) » Fri May 01, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Bane: Titus

BRBZBRBRBZZBZBRR.
CONFIDENT PUSH IN A WEAK SCUMREAD.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4590 (isolation #363) » Fri May 01, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, I can't feel confident in pushing any of the mainwagons because they're on people I think are more likely to be town or people I think we should lynch.
Between singer and Titus I feel like there's a scum and my gut's still more angry at Titus, so weeha.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4604 (isolation #364) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

hbd.
bane: ut
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4615 (isolation #365) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Or Aronis didn't use an action.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4622 (isolation #366) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Boon: Mastin
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4625 (isolation #367) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Titus wrote:Then CDB should have gotten notice your target went nowhere as that is the site meta yet I believe CDB claimed no result.
We've already been over this.
No result === no action, or sign wrong, or potential interference.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4630 (isolation #368) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

*deep breath*
Aronis could be scum or town who didn't make an action Major N1.
That is the alternative situation that CDB and I are referencing.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4631 (isolation #369) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Fekkk Oversoul and I are referencing*
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4633 (isolation #370) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Because she can't do anything with it?
Might as well just not boon in that case.
zzzzzz.

If CDB is town then he's the best choice for the boon.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4641 (isolation #371) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

hito wrote:Unless your role states otherwise, I will not distinguish between "no result", "roleblocked", and "did not match sign" for why a particular ability returns no result.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4667 (isolation #372) » Sun May 03, 2015 1:39 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

DV wrote:Ok I think I'm wrong on Shadoweh too. That's fun!
Why.

DV wrote:I've read up and there's not much I want to say except people want to lynch me, woooo, and I'm pretty ok with a boon of CDB.
Why are you okay with a boon on CDB if in your last post you said that "you weren't going to touch him right now" in terms of your read on him? How can you be casually okay with booning someone you have no read on?

hito wrote:Duplicate. One member of Annihilation may use the same Active ability twice each Major Night. This ability is Locked, and cannot be used until the Lock is removed.
If scum has this, then the unlockable VT would likely have to have this as well. Otherwise, scumTTH would have to guess that there would be something that would conftown her on minorD2, would have to have gotten lucky that we didn't choose to unlock the ability and get CC-ed and then guess that the ability would be hidden to the VT who would get unlocked.
I find it hard to believe all of that would just prettily fall into the hands of scum.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4728 (isolation #373) » Mon May 04, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

hi dv the reason why you look so bad is because you keep saying sorry instead of just playing the game, which admittedly probably isn't scumtastic, but i mean im getting a little impatient with how much you're pulling that card and it's starting to look more like a schtick than an actual thing.
speaking of which, you just said sorry instead of answering my questions and other people's questions to you.
zzzzz.

@vezok: Are your reads 100% binary? If not, I don't see how you can get on gamma's case for not being confident with booning what seems like a nullread.
I'm also not particularly comfortable with the idea of a CDB boon, in that I think it's the best ability to use it on, but I don't trust CDB at all and I'm increasingly feeling like his activity in this game is largely in reaction to whenever there's pressure on him.
And there's the whole "dont bane aronis pls"-thing still seeming like it's not coming from a townPR in that kind of mindset, but hey, apparently if I talk about that, people think CDB is more likely to be town because ???????.
Basically, this boon sucks.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4730 (isolation #374) » Mon May 04, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oy Aronis, give me your read on CDB and a sentence long explanation for it.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4756 (isolation #375) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTE: DV
Shall we dance?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4761 (isolation #376) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oh hi.
I'm here with this lovely DVlynch that I'm selling.
Any chance anyone would be interested?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4763 (isolation #377) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

yay friendship.
But seriously though, UTwagon seems pretty dumb to me and I really fail to see how anyone can't get behind a DVwagon when it's literally been waiting to happen for-fucking-ever now.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4773 (isolation #378) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

UT wagon is dumb because he's baned. He's not going anywhere. I don't think his lynch will give much information if he flips town or scum and I seriously feel like he's more of a PoE scumread than he is an actual scumread in many ways. [or at least that's how I'm perceiving him atm]
I think DV's apologetic "I am sorry I am not here pls forgive me"ness every single post he makes is a schtick and I'm arguably more tired of it than I am UT's dickishness.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4776 (isolation #379) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Pretty sure ffery was saying we should lynch DV btw.
If you're gonna champion ffery's reads @gamma.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4777 (isolation #380) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Gamma wrote:lynch scum
Never.
I intend to be anti-town and only lynch people who are not scum forever.
#getfuckedeveryone
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4781 (isolation #381) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I think she said both. @titus.
I'm more just making a point to gamma. Not saying I actually want to just blindly sheep what ffery said to do.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4783 (isolation #382) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Titus wrote:(nacho disagreed with DV-scum once but not so strongly anymore)
You think this is her saying that a scumread on DV was strange?
Because it reads opposite to me? And I'm pretty sure there was something in her last few posts saying DV was scummy but I literally don't have time to check right now.
Be back later tonight.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4818 (isolation #383) » Wed May 06, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Hey look Titus.
Look.
ffery wrote:Marquis comes off town in the Marquis-Deas interaction. Nacho noticed that Marquis reached out and sort of attached himself to Deas earl and he doesn't think that Marquis does that as scum or that the two of them do it as scum-scum. he felt that Marquis's side of the interactions felt very very honest while DV's didn't exactly excite and come off town to the same xtent. Nacho doesn't like DV's reads at this point in time. the sudden townread on Espeonage when he didn't have that townread feels fishy as all hell on it's own without any of the other things that ping.

I thought ffery was trying to push for it more but it is there and she certainly didn't call him a townread.

But hey, I'm just trying to prove people wrong at this point because I feel like people are ignoring me out of spite at this point.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4821 (isolation #384) » Wed May 06, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Thanks for acknowledging my presence singer.
You're a pal.

CDB wrote:I strongly disagree with this. Tone is clearly off.
Tell me about it.
Tell me about DV too.
Or don't. I'm like a whisper on the wind.

P-Edit: Daww.
Thanks. I'm surprised you don't hate me after I naked-sheeped your wagon while agreeing with your Espe-logic at the time.
Maybe there is hope for the future.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4824 (isolation #385) » Wed May 06, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I think you're good at the game. [such that I'm not utterly convinced you're town despite how much I've engaged with you]
I've personally just kind of backed away from my read of Titus. I don't necessarily think you're wrong, I just don't think people are going to listen to anything resembling a case there and it's not worth the headache.

I'm still waiting for mastin to come back and do things. She just kind of claimed and disappeared.

@TTH
, what happened to UT being lynchbait?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4829 (isolation #386) » Wed May 06, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Espe wrote:Lynch on me is dumb because we should at least pretend to still care about ffery
Don't say uncool things man.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4832 (isolation #387) » Wed May 06, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

TTH wrote:I'm informed he has the same acerbic attitude in every game, which I checked out and see is true.

Also, seriously Cheet? What the hell are you doing?
In every game or every scumgame?
And hmm?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4837 (isolation #388) » Wed May 06, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Weird. I was under the impression that you were townreading him based on how much interest there was for him to be offed atm. If that's not the case then fair enough.
I think DVlynch is what I can get most behind atm. I'm also super down for a DVwagon for other reasons. Ones that I'm probably hypocritical for being against the UT wagon for though.
Johnny's been ISOdiving DV and we're conferring about how we feel about that read, and I might make a super concise case sometime in the relatively not-too-far away future?

Espe wrote:Cheet, I think you're town. Yoghurts thinks you're town. I like your tone here and I picked up on tonal tells for you super quick in chat mafias.
o.o I feel like my chatmafia tone is way different than my forumMafia tone but okay.

Espe wrote:I have a residual scum read on Oversoul, a scum read on Titus and not much else in the way of scum reads.
I do get your DV reasoning but knowing my alignment I don't see the resultant no lynch to be incriminating for him.
Is there somewhere we can compromise?
I can't see myself getting behind an Oversoul lynch almost ever.
You can pitch me your case there and we can talk about it though.
I can't really see a Titus wagon happening despite my misgivings about her. I'm also down to back-and-forth that if there's something specific you'd like me to look at/engage me on.
Can you explain the bolded more clearly?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4850 (isolation #389) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Titus wrote:Oh and as for the Deas statement, I stiill consider that town but FFery fitting her reads to Nacho's.
>:c
The amount of pffffffffffffffft I have right now.
Are you townreading DV because of ffery's apparent implicit townread which she never said she had?
Excuse me while I pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft over in this corner over here.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4851 (isolation #390) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

You really think that ffery would put forward nacho's read on DV in her final post without stating she was townreading him if she hadn't also changed her mind? That doesn't make any sense.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4852 (isolation #391) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

ffery wrote:I'd really rather see espe or even DV flipped.
Going to write a post about Mastin-gambits next.
Oh man totally still townreading DV here.
I swear you don't read things before you say things Titus. Like holy moly.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4853 (isolation #392) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Unless you're trying to say that ffery was compromising to make nacho happy?
I just.
Heh.
There are so many things you've said this day cycle that make my head hurt. q.q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4854 (isolation #393) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Fuck I don't even want to be having this conversation.
Why can't people have their own reads?
Seriously this was enough of a fucking issue on D1 where people sheeped ffery when she was alive and couldn't be held as responsible for shit and now we're doing it again when she's dead? Like. Jesus guys.
-.-
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4856 (isolation #394) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

ffery wrote:I'd really rather see espe or even DV flipped.
Going to write a post about Mastin-gambits next.
I'm just going to quote this at you again.
And then you should tell me how ffery is trying to telegraph to you from the dead that DV was a townread of her's.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4859 (isolation #395) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

She said that DV was a strange scumread to have at the time that mastin had him as a scumread.
That's literally all she said there.
You're misreading that context harddddddd to get to a townread on DV.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5032 (isolation #396) » Sat May 09, 2015 2:51 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

FORMERFISH.
ISOdive two people.
Talk about them.
Stop complaining.

ESPEONAGE.
Don't leave me hanging.

BULBA.
I'm trying really hard not to kneejerk flail at that VCA you made because
i) VCA this early in the game still seems like what in the fuck to me.
ii) I've voted on a lot of things this game. I sat on mastin wagon for a grand total of three minutes. I voted TTH for momentum on a wagon. And I wouldn't be surprised if scum just sat back and laughed while a bunch of us dumbly voted TSO.
If you think my thought process is coming across as genuine, why are you more concerned about how many wagons I've been on rather than how scummy I am?
Like, I get the vezokvote if you're finding him scummy and "Oh look he's also on wagons so get wrekd!" but like, why am I somehow your second choice over UT, singer or Aronis? Do you really think there aren't a few scum who're just sitting in the shadows, focusing on a single player or falling off the radar? Like, do you actually believe there's a strong possibility of three scum in vezok, me, UT, singer and Aronis?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5033 (isolation #397) » Sat May 09, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

vezok wrote:Also for anyone paying attention you only picked the wagons I voted on. There is no singer wagon there and a lot of other stuff.
I believe this is what Bulba sees as "all of the townwagons that have happened so far".
Why is Bulba scum?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5034 (isolation #398) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTE: Aronis
Bulba, why are you townreading Gamma? Give reasons.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5035 (isolation #399) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Aronis.
Why were you townreading TSO?
More than a sentence please.
Go.