lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:39 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 708, elusive wrote:Lala specified a lean town read that within one Scripten post jumped to scum.

Nup.
I specified a leantown read. It then jumped to null. Because I couldn't think of any reasons to townread you at that point.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 722, Mac wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: DragonQueen

I haven't read anything really since I posted bar the past few posts that I've skimmed. They are enough to convince me that this is the right vote for today.

Mac, have you read it all by now?
I think it's probably quite important to assess all available information before voting.

And yes please can elusive stay in the hydra account :cool:
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Oh, I guess I should mention I find it scummy that Mac didn't actually read it all before voting.
Yeah, sometimes I forget to link examples with my interpretation of people's alignments.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 733, Senator wrote:Hi Scritpy's still scum. He's gone into sudden aggression mode now that he has something to lose.

You know what, I was strong townreading Scripten. But after all this BS between him and DQ, I really have no idea.
:igmeou:
sigh.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:51 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 734, Senator wrote:Mac can be our special Nulltown or D2 lynch pending the flip.

You may be called Senator, but you don't actually have the ability to command everyone in this town, you know.
Like, yeah Mac is pretty scummy - but why are you setting up plans for tomorrow already? Does no one else get a say?
(I agree with a Mac lynch but I just found this post obnoxiously bossy)
DragonQueen
DragonQueen
Goon
DragonQueen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by DragonQueen »

No, let me clarify this once more. You read me as town lean and then after Scripten's post you attempted to vote me:

In post 689, lalaladucks wrote:I forgot who my vote is on. Ah well,

VOTE: DQ

I am the only DragonQueen in this game and we don't have a DairyQueen unless one replaces in, so you're telling me now that you voted your former town lean turned null read? Is that what you are stating? Why would you vote a null read over a scum read? What is the purpose of that?

Who are you scum reads currently and why?

In post 826, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 708, elusive wrote:Lala specified a lean town read that within one Scripten post jumped to scum.

Nup.
I specified a leantown read. It then jumped to null.
Because I couldn't think of any reasons to townread you at that point.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:54 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 736, Scripten wrote:
In post 734, Senator wrote:Mac can be our special Nulltown or D2 lynch pending the flip.

Wait a second.

Does this game have anything to do with you building your meta, Pisskop?

Something Scripten asked in this shitstorm which might actually be useful!

In post 744, pisskop wrote:Nope, it isnt.

Is this supposed to be your answer?
Cause you seem to be acting strangely/differently than the other pisskop in the other game.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 831, DragonQueen wrote:No, let me clarify this once more. You read me as town lean and then after Scripten's post you attempted to vote me:

In post 689, lalaladucks wrote:I forgot who my vote is on. Ah well,

VOTE: DQ

lol.
Yeah I tried to vote you.
Maybe I'm finding playing with you a bit tedious? :(
I don't want to be mean but I'm not having much fun in this game because of all this.
Did I actually say "I'm scumreading DQ now"?
Don't think so.

I am the only DragonQueen in this game and we don't have a DairyQueen unless one replaces in, so you're telling me now that you voted your former town lean turned null read? Is that what you are stating? Why would you vote a null read over a scum read? What is the purpose of that?

See above.

Who are you scum reads currently and why?

I was planning on getting to this after I'd gone through all of this, but
Mac is scummy, very scummy
Creative is towny, quite towny
Scripten was towny but then he became weird and now idek so null read on this slot
DragonQueen was scummy and then they were towny
and now idek so null read here as well
actually slight town lean after thinking about it for a while
Senator is weird and I'm finding him a bit scummy but could also be town I guess, weird playstyle so null scum read on him
ArcAngel lol. Get in here and do something pls.
eyestott was null and then he was towny but then Deas brought up interesting points so I don't find eyestott so towny anymore so nullish but suspicious of him
vonflare, look I don't really know. He isn't the epitome of town, I waver in my suspicion of him though - scum read overall
DeasVail seems legitamitely towny, I'd be interested if people find him suspicious though and they have a case on him because I might be swayed by that but townish read for now
random, where to even start. sigh. I think he's town, but not a very good one. Anti-town town.
deathfisaro seemed town but then got banned and had to leave to we needa get a replacement

If there's anything in particular you want more explanation for, I'll happily provide it.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

lol
misspelt 'legitimately'
oh well.

Aghhhhhhh Scripten v. DQ is so annoying :facepalm:
So many posts to sift through.

I'm thinking a Mac/Scripten/someone else? scumteam may be a possibility based on 754
He townreads Mac but I don't feel like his reasons are very genuine.
(of course, he also townreads me and if he's actually scum I guess it's suspicious but there are explanations I think)

Ugh quote wall wars!

Onto after the thread lock now.

Gonna take a break.

Hope my contributions this evening have not been as flip-floppy, disgustingly sheepish and unoriginal as they apparently were before :mrgreen:

P.S. When is deadline? After deathfisaro replace or what?
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:28 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Happy
fake
Birthday
Senator
!!!

Hope you have heaps of fun at your [fake] party :mrgreen:
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 814, pisskop wrote:You're eloquette. And I imagine would be hard to root out as scum.

Oh it's just that you seem to be trying very hard to paint (there's probably a better word for what I mean) me as scum, and whether that's from town or scum here I don't know!

Lalalalala, what contributed to your change in read on Scripten? I still have him as a strong townread, which might be lazy of me, but I thought his reaction wasn't any more likely from scum than from town, and maybe even more likely from town.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 12:01 am

Post by lalaladucks »

I realised that my Scripten town read was a bit dodgy since I didn't really provide much evidence to back it up. It's definitely possible that the tornado was TvT, but I just found the way Scripten defended himself off putting. Giving us all of his meta (like anyone was gonna have time to read all of it) was transparent, which could be townish I guess. But he just wanted DQ lynched so badly I thought it was weird :?
My reads are kinda crap on Day 1 usually though, they'll most likely shift tomorrow depending on the NK.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 12:13 am

Post by DeasVail »

It's possible my read could be the one that's wrong there. I don't think I'd want to lynch the slot today in any case though, since we should hopefully have a replacement coming in.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 12:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 830, lalaladucks wrote:

You may be called Senator, but you don't actually have the ability to command everyone in this town, you know.
Like, yeah Mac is pretty scummy - but why are you setting up plans for tomorrow already? Does no one else get a say?

Bossy? I mean I guess. I imagine its not in a characterization of pkop.

Any points I may have had were washed away in that debate, and, and it seems Im to be blamed for it at the witch trials :(

Why so many posts?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 12:37 am

Post by Senator »

In post 839, pisskop wrote:
In post 830, lalaladucks wrote:

Bossy? I mean I guess. I imagine its not in a characterization of pkop.

Any points I may have had were washed away in that debate, and, and it seems Im to be blamed for it at the witch trials :(

Why so many posts?

Im still wary of you, and Im sure you can appreciate whu
Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Senator »

In post 838, DeasVail wrote:It's possible my read could be the one that's wrong there. I don't think I'd want to lynch the slot today in any case though, since we should hopefully have a replacement coming in.

This bothers me. I cant pull this off. Not like this.

But youre okay with being lazy in a game you had to promise and hound yourself to catch up in and be a part of? I dot get why you wouldnt strive for more.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 12:51 am

Post by Senator »

like, I even made an effort to ask scripty to post his questions for me seperated from the walls so that I could engage away from the hot mess of walls. But I suggest we need a lynch with more resistance and I get nominated?

Thats exactly what laziness does, btw. Theres a bunch of weak feels about my response to xxyy and theres naught that can be stated to refute it so suddenly Im scumlynch. If scum stood to lose wrt Randio lynch I think a new push would have formed. Randos play is terrible, but is it scum?

And should I end up lynched I think one of the players active now are scum.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 1:31 am

Post by Mac »

I can see your point about random but do you think it was worth it for scum to be pushing elsewhere against someone who was so not involved in the game?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 1:33 am

Post by Mac »

In post 828, lalaladucks wrote:Oh, I guess I should mention I find it scummy that Mac didn't actually read it all before voting.
Yeah, sometimes I forget to link examples with my interpretation of people's alignments.

I didn't feel I had too because I felt like DQ was bullying their way out of being caught by Scripten. I took this back however.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 843, Mac wrote:I can see your point about random but do you think it was worth it for scum to be pushing elsewhere against someone who was so not involved in the game?

they would be 'sorting' other players in my experience. Or lurking doing nothing.

I don't like what Rando has done this game. The late stagnation of this game leads me to suspect wallers and feeling posters as a likely scum. because thats scum can do.

Out of all the players I've interacted with I suspect Creative most. Then likely DV.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:13 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Creative

If Im not already there. In the interest of getting it lynched I guess I have to answer the questions asked of me.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Senator »

In post 846, pisskop wrote:
vote: Creative

If Im not already there. In the interest of getting it lynched I guess I have to answer the questions asked of me.

vote: creative

In a game without strong reads on anyone by anyone, we need to look at the contentless pushing, wifomy pings, and other unsubstantiated doodads.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Senator »

In post 835, lalaladucks wrote:
Happy
fake
Birthday
Senator
!!!

Hope you have heaps of fun at your [fake] party :mrgreen:

Thanks!

I had my real Birthday 2-3 weeks ago, though,
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Espeonage »

As the horses lined up for the race not a single one appeared to have been scratched, you might mistake this for a civil G1 race, but you would be mistaken. This wasn't just some regular Oaks cup with millions on the line. This was mafia.

No one has been lynched.

Night will end 24 hours after a replacement for Scripten has been found.

Futan has requested replacement.
Don't @ me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”