Newbie 1592: The Masquerade -- Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ilhom
Ilhom
Goon
Ilhom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Ilhom »

With Nero being scum Futan is most likely town due to the constant push onto him. It's possible his very early pressure on Xayzeck could have been a chance at distancing themselves since it was a silly reason. I'm not counting out juckter as a possibility either. So Xayzeck/juckter as potential partner.

juckter can you point out an instance in this game where you initiated pressure on someone and you didn't just sit back and agree with what someone else said?

Enomis reads will help a lot since he's town in my world.
Ilhom
Ilhom
Goon
Ilhom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Ilhom »

In post 473, Nero Cain wrote:This is really inexcusable for me as an IC. Though I'm not so bullish on Xay being scum right now so poe says scum are Futan and Ilhom. Discuss.

Lynch a town and lose the game. No thanks.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by insanity018 »

Votecount 3.4

Not Voting
(5): juckter, Nero Cain,enomis, Ilhom, Xayzeck

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-05-13 13:00:00)

juckter has been prodded.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by enomis »

So, i did a brief skim, not much opinion as i pretty much haven't sorted out anything.

but juck should be town

[Ilhom X Xayzeck unlikely scum team --> post 151
Ilhom X Juckter unlikely scum team --> post 434]

In post 475, Ilhom wrote:With Nero being scum Futan is most likely town due to the constant push onto him. It's possible his very early pressure on Xayzeck could have been a chance at distancing themselves since it was a silly reason. I'm not counting out juckter as a possibility either. So Xayzeck/juckter as potential partner.

juckter can you point out an instance in this game where you initiated pressure on someone and you didn't just sit back and agree with what someone else said?

Enomis reads will help a lot since he's town in my world.

@ilhom

but why is nero scum?

What happened to the analysis u did for the following post:
post 386 where u say if stab flip town, me and nero are scum team.(since pista is town)
post 255 ur wagon analysis.
Ur analysis seems to me that it is quite consistent to you that i am scum. So why i am town just because of nero's push on me? I think u made the post 386 analysis when nero was already pushing on me.

@nero
:

Why is juck town
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
juckter
juckter
Goon
juckter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by juckter »

In post 475, Ilhom wrote:

Maybe. I fail to see why that is important though. I've gotten what I want from pressuring so far, and happened to agree with a lot of the (fairly sensical) points others have made. Is not disagreeing with everything anti-town now? I'd expect somebody else's arguments to have at least a little bit of sense in a game with 7-9 people playing.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by enomis »

Juck, mind reminding me why ilhom is scum besides POE.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

juckter
juckter
Goon
juckter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 1:25 am

Post by juckter »

Pretty much just poe. Other than that, he and your predecessor failed to interact until really late in the game, which would seem unlikely if both of you were town. And your predecessor's interaction s have eliminated almost all of the potential buddies, except maybe him. Either way, he is scum.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 1:49 am

Post by enomis »

In post 481, juckter wrote:Pretty much just poe. Other than that, he and your predecessor failed to interact until really late in the game, which would seem unlikely if both of you were town. And your predecessor's interaction s have eliminated almost all of the potential buddies, except maybe him. Either way, he is scum.

??? Why is it weird. Lets say i am scum and ilhom is town. Does him not interacting with me make him scum? *Town Ilhom doesn't know i am scum or town but doesn't interact with me* If it is possible for him not to interact with me as town, why is it not possible/ unlikely that we are both town? I don't get the logic. Sometimes people just tend to ignore one guy(not purposely).

Annnddd, why is nero town?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 1:51 am

Post by enomis »

Oh, it is not you who has nero has town. Sorry.

Why is Xayzeck town? Besides the early game poking around.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 1:54 am

Post by enomis »

You must have strong reasons to have him as town since that's the basis of you POE argument

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 3:43 am

Post by enomis »

This is too freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaking sloooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

VOTE: Nero Cain

Ilhom
Ilhom
Goon
Ilhom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Ilhom »

In post 478, enomis wrote:
@ilhom

but why is nero scum?

What happened to the analysis u did for the following post:
post 386 where u say if stab flip town, me and nero are scum team.(since pista is town)
post 255 ur wagon analysis.
Ur analysis seems to me that it is quite consistent to you that i am scum. So why i am town just because of nero's push on me? I think u made the post 386 analysis when nero was already pushing on me.

Why vote Nero after asking why he is scum?
I see him as scum after his extremely poor attempt to defend Stabulous after completely misrepresenting what I was trying to say. I tell him he's just straight up wrong and he just backs away from it. It's obvious buddying at this point since Stabulous died in the night.

My post 386 said pistachi0n was teamed with either of you. I find it more likely that I'm wrong on Xayzeck or juckter than you two being a team. Because then Nero would have to do some serious bussing in this game.
About post 255 I've come to the realization that it's possible no scum were on it. Tetaes was an extremely easy lynch and it would have been easy for the team to sit back and not vote.
My scenarios that I pose have your slot in POE, but I find the play less scummy than the others.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 6:39 am

Post by enomis »

Because i want to know your thought process and i think he has a high chance of being scum. At least for now.

Huh? Isnt juckter the one who misrep u. post 444. If not could you link me to where he back away.
Whats with the buddying and stab dieing??

Ilhom
Ilhom
Goon
Ilhom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Ilhom »

begins around 281 ends at 322
Ilhom
Ilhom
Goon
Ilhom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Ilhom »

He was the first one to come out to defend Stabulous, in a more awkward way than others.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 476, Ilhom wrote:Lynch a town and lose the game. No thanks

How do you know Futan is town?

In post 478, enomis wrote:Why is juck town

His 121. Why should I not think he's town?

In post 487, enomis wrote:i think he has a high chance of being scum

I have a 0.0% chance of flipping scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 486, Ilhom wrote:I tell him he's just straight up wrong and he just backs away from it.

This never happened btw. Show me what you think is me backing down.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Ilhom
Ilhom
Goon
Ilhom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Ilhom »

In post 491, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 486, Ilhom wrote:I tell him he's just straight up wrong and he just backs away from it.

This never happened btw. Show me what you think is me backing down.

You never addressing my post where I point out that you ignored one of my previous posts, misrepresented another one, and also brought up an irrelevant point. You avoided it.

I just remembered about . Funny
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 492, Ilhom wrote:You never addressing my post where I point out that you ignored one of my previous posts, misrepresented another one, and also brought up an irrelevant point. You avoided it.

This is vague, which is why I said quote it. If you are talking about me not liking your stab case, well that shit was crazy.

Ilhom
Ilhom
Goon
Ilhom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Ilhom »

In post 487, enomis wrote:If not could you link me to where he back away.
Whats with the buddying and stab dieing??

In post 488, Ilhom wrote:

begins around 281 ends at 322
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We were not going to agree. I thought your Stab case was poor, it was proven poor b/c Stab, y'know, flipped town. In my 380 my conviction remained that your case was poor. What is the town motivation in wanting to continue to argue about something we do not agree on?

Ilhom
Ilhom
Goon
Ilhom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Ilhom »

It wasn't an issue of you agreeing with my case or not. Once again you're just bringing up useless things. I'm talking about you misrepresenting and ignoring posts for an attempt to defend Stabulous. It was a poor defense in hopes you could buddy up with him.

As far as the backing off goes, the town motivation should be you wanting to know exactly what I mean and try to understand my point. I told you you misrepresented what I said, I said you brought up an irrelevant point, I said you ignored one of my previous posts. From a town perspective, why would you just back off and ignore my post, then disagree with me after you clearly didn't understand what I was saying.

In case you couldn't put together the main post I'm talking about . Since you know, the last post would be the indicator of you backing off.

Another good part from that post

In post 322, Ilhom wrote:
In post 320, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 290, Ilhom wrote:He pushes for pistachi0n's hammer on Tetaes without allowing Tetaes to even post anything.
no

Yes. . That is clearly a push for the hammer. Tetaes had made no posts since he was L-1 at this point.

Just reply with no and can't even give a post number, and he was clearly wrong on it if you click my post and just scroll back.

Xayzeck or juckter either of you ready to vote on this guy yet?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, lets do this.

There's a guy lurking, people think he's scum. He hasn't defended himself and folks are willing to hammer him. That's crazy b/c?

Its perfectly acceptable behavior to me and its not scummy b/c its perfectly acceptable behavior. It was null 'cause sure, scum could make that play but town can make that play too thus its null.

AND

In post 231, pistachi0n wrote:I looked on Tet's profile and he was online this morning, which was after he was put at L-1, and didn't post anything to defend himself.

I am willing to hammer in one hour unless

So again...not scummy for Stab to make that play.

In post 322, Ilhom wrote:Instead she would wait until Tetaes posts.

Which she did not actually say. She said if
SOMEBODY
acknowledges this post.

I disproved your Stab "case", you posted some convoluted jazz to "prove" that you were right but you weren't. I have other things to do and arguing with someone that's obviously wrong isn't something that I enjoy.

Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 475, Ilhom wrote:With Nero being scum Futan is most likely town due to the constant push onto him. It's possible his very early pressure on Xayzeck could have been a chance at distancing themselves since it was a silly reason. I'm not counting out juckter as a possibility either. So Xayzeck/juckter as potential partner.

What?
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 485, enomis wrote:This is too freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaking sloooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

VOTE: Nero Cain

This is lylo btw
GMT+8

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”