Newbie 1592: The Masquerade -- Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

So unvote
GMT+8
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by insanity018 »

Votecount 3.5

Nero Cain
(1): enomis

Not Voting
(4): Ilhom, juckter, Nero Cain, Xayzeck

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-05-13 13:00:00)
Ilhom
Ilhom
Goon
Ilhom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Ilhom »

Oh my god you are SO ridiculous. Once you again, whether I was right or wrong or whether you disagree or agree is irrelevant. I just said this in my last post. It was about your pathetic defense in misrepresenting what I'm saying. I feel like a broken record, and yet you do it AGAIN.

In post 497, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 322, Ilhom wrote:Instead she would wait until Tetaes posts.

Which she did not actually say. She said if
SOMEBODY
acknowledges this post.

Another blatant lie and taking my post out of context. Let us look at the full quote, shall we?

In post 322, Ilhom wrote:
In post 320, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 201, pistachi0n wrote:I intend to hammer. I will not cast my vote until someone acknowledges that they have seen this post.

Here pist claims intent to hammer and seemingly doesn't care if Tet claims or anything. How is this different than what you are claiming stab did?

It's different because she recognized it should wait and said . She didn't just push for the hammer immediately which would have been scummy. Instead she would wait until Tetaes posts.

Just in case you refuse to click the post 203

In post 203, pistachi0n wrote:Yes. I will wait until he says something.
Ilhom
Ilhom
Goon
Ilhom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Ilhom »

In post 203, pistachi0n wrote:Yes. I will wait until he says something.

In post 498, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 475, Ilhom wrote:With Nero being scum Futan is most likely town due to the constant push onto him. It's possible his very early pressure on Xayzeck could have been a chance at distancing themselves since it was a silly reason. I'm not counting out juckter as a possibility either. So Xayzeck/juckter as potential partner.

What?

I believe that was juckter's reasoning for originally not having you as partners. I don't think it's a strong enough reason for me to rule out the possibility.
Ilhom
Ilhom
Goon
Ilhom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Ilhom »

I find it more likely he's the partner with Nero right now.
Ilhom
Ilhom
Goon
Ilhom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Ilhom »

As in he I mean juckter, sorry
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 201, pistachi0n wrote:I will not cast my vote until
someone acknowledges
that they have seen this post.

In post 201, pistachi0n wrote:
someone

True, when prompted she DID say that she'd wait for him to post but originally she did not care.

Still, your Stab case was crazy, I said so and was right. :)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And guess who it was that prompted her?

In post 202, Stabulous wrote:I see it, but I think we should let him claim and post reads before you hammer. Can you wait 24h?

Wich still proves your case was crazy 'cause ^ disproves the entire thing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Ilhom
Ilhom
Goon
Ilhom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Ilhom »

Apparently she did care or else she would have just hammered LMAO. I explained all of that earlier too.

I can't handle this man can we please just kill this guy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I know you can't. Your Stab case made no sense and it doesn't hold up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 508, Ilhom wrote:Apparently she did care or else she would have just hammered LMAO.

Well she was town and doing the pro-town thing, even if she were scum she'd still care about her apperance.

Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 503, Ilhom wrote:I believe that was juckter's reasoning for originally not having you as partners. I don't think it's a strong enough reason for me to rule out the possibility.

I'm not sure I follow what you were saying in the quote, got lost by the last 2 lines, can you be a bit clearer?

Also, juckterscum with Nero?
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

This should clear a Ilhom/Xay scumteam right
GMT+8
Ilhom
Ilhom
Goon
Ilhom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Ilhom »

In post 511, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 503, Ilhom wrote:I believe that was juckter's reasoning for originally not having you as partners. I don't think it's a strong enough reason for me to rule out the possibility.

I'm not sure I follow what you were saying in the quote, got lost by the last 2 lines, can you be a bit clearer?

Also, juckterscum with Nero?

Nero's pressure on you during day 1 made you guys seem like unlikely partners. It could be a possibility of Nero distancing himself from you if you guys were partners. His pressure on you had a fairly silly reason so I feel like it would have been easy for him to back off at any point and say you were town. It also could have been an attempt of buddying. I don't think that Nero's pressure on you was a strong enough reason for you guys to not be potential partners. That pressure on day 1 is why juckter had you two has unlikely partners. That clear enough?

Yes, juckter seems like the more reasonable partner right now. Kills Stabulous then comes into this day throwing scum onto me. I'm pretty sure I'm the first person he has jumped on this game which is why I asked earlier if he did so to anyone else earlier. Every other time he pressured someone, some other person already started the pressure. Pretty consistent pattern and it's possible he's egging on from the side line. I asked him if he could provide an example for me and he just dodged the question, or misunderstood what I was getting at.
Ilhom
Ilhom
Goon
Ilhom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Ilhom »

In post 512, Xayzeck wrote:This should clear a Ilhom/Xay scumteam right

Explain this post? Both why you think this should clear this team that no one has proposed, and why you think this is important.

I'm going out tonight with friends. Won't be able to post for about 18 hours.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 10:37 pm

Post by enomis »

My vote was meant to be a partial gambit. But now i am more comfortable with it. Ilhom should be town. Scum team nero + Xay?
:D :D
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 10:43 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 499, Xayzeck wrote:
This is lylo btw

I know.

In post 500, Xayzeck wrote:So unvote

No.

In post 514, Ilhom wrote:
In post 512, Xayzeck wrote:This should clear a Ilhom/Xay scumteam right

Explain this post? Both why you think this should clear this team that no one has proposed, and why you think this is important.

Because you two didn't quick hammer nero, which you two would do if you were scum team.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by enomis »

sheep me guys. I think i hit the jackpot. Unless its some Ilhom X Juckter or Juckter X Xayzeck which are unlikely. Hmmmm... Juckter X Xayzeck. Nah, i think nero being scum is more likely.

Lets go guys!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hurry up and lets mislynch Nero so me and Ilhom can win.

-Enomis, May 2015

I would ask you what made you all the sudden so confident that you changed from "this was a gambit" to "I think I've hit scum" but since you are prob scum it doesn't really matter.

Like Ilhom's Stab case made zero sense, it made no sense when it came out hence why it never happened. Its pretty sad and convoluted that you two are scumreading me for that.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 1:25 am

Post by enomis »

In post 518, Nero Cain wrote:hurry up and lets mislynch Nero so me and Ilhom can win.

-Enomis, May 2015

I would ask you what made you all the sudden so confident that you changed from "this was a gambit" to "I think I've hit scum" but since you are prob scum it doesn't really matter.

Like Ilhom's Stab case made zero sense, it made no sense when it came out hence why it never happened. Its pretty sad and convoluted that you two are scumreading me for that.

That was partial gambit, i was not very confident of you being scum. But after ilhom's reaction, he seem towny. That makes me more confident that you are scum.

I never bothered about the case and the argument between you both.

So, well yeah, continue whining about me and ilhom being scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 1:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:?

Why does Ilhoms reaction have more to do with my alignment than my reaction?

juckter
juckter
Goon
juckter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 1:40 am

Post by juckter »

Cool, so I'm now scum because I actually believe Ilhom is scum and I'm not backing off. I jumped on others pressuring because two people pressuring is Mier effective than just one person pressuring. I'm not doing that now because we're in lylo, and just jumping into pressure will not do. I'lll address other points in a bit.
juckter
juckter
Goon
juckter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 1:56 am

Post by juckter »

In post 482, enomis wrote:
In post 481, juckter wrote:Pretty much just poe. Other than that, he and your predecessor failed to interact until really late in the game, which would seem unlikely if both of you were town. And your predecessor's interaction s have eliminated almost all of the potential buddies, except maybe him. Either way, he is scum.

??? Why is it weird. Lets say i am scum and ilhom is town. Does him not interacting with me make him scum? *Town Ilhom doesn't know i am scum or town but doesn't interact with me* If it is possible for him not to interact with me as town, why is it not possible/ unlikely that we are both town? I don't get the logic. Sometimes people just tend to ignore one guy(not purposely).

Annnddd, why is nero town?

It is weird. Why would two town players decide to not try to directly interact with each other when interacting is vital for gaining information? Plus, looling at their isos, their reads for each other weren't strong enough to justify that by "oh he was sure he was town". Futan voting for Ilhom pretty much discounts that possibility.
juckter
juckter
Goon
juckter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 2:03 am

Post by juckter »

In post 483, enomis wrote:Oh, it is not you who has nero has town. Sorry.

Why is Xayzeck town? Besides the early game poking around.

Becauae he hasn't made me think otherwise. The only reason to think he's scum is assuming his interactions with Nero D1 were scum bussing each other, which isn't true because one of You/Ilhom is scum. Even if he's not town, either Ilhom is scum or scumteam is You/Xay. If you think the latter is more likely then I can roll with it.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 2:03 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 514, Ilhom wrote:Explain this post? Both why you think this should clear this team that no one has proposed, and why you think this is important.

If we were both scum, we were have hammered Nero since there's 1 vote on him.

But we didn't, therefore we aren't scum together.

Helps with dealing with teams as we solidify reads through this game day and hopefully the next.
GMT+8

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”