Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1874, Elbirn wrote:That sounded snarky. It wasn't supposed to be. I'm genuinely wondering if you're allowed to elaborate, because I'd really like to know what makes Massive essentially town-clear to said kitty bird.

Well i'm only allowed to paraphrase so that's what im trying, when i was asking her about her conclusions or about how she got to it... well let's just say that it didn't end up pretty at all... but from what I understand she was using the fact that RC wanted to lynch both massive and lufan and is saying that they should never be lynched. The bird with teeth and me disagree about coming to that conclusion, however i agree about lufan being most likely town.

In the end i never got how she came to the conclusion since she just threw it at me and we ended up arguing about D1 stuff, I got annoyed and almost left the game, and I wasn't even planning on posting here until I felt better about it. So I still got no idea where the scumreads on Grapes and you come from.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Alright, so part 1 of my investigation, reviewing SakuraHana's scumreads Day 2. Because this was overlooked, and I feel is the most probable reason she was shot at.

Best I could tell, there were two people Sakura expressed suspicion of that day phase: Lalaladucks, and yours truly. She showed a minor suspicion of Gaiden in , I think someone else pointed this out as well. I don't know if scum-gaiden would attempt a kill on Sakura based on that one post, espeically considering she reached out to him in a townie manner around ? She also had a minor argument with ABR but never stated a scumread, then at another point implied myself & Albert were the scumteam, possibly Massive as well. I mention this because transparency, we can go over this if anyone wants to ask about it, but what I want to talk about is lala.

Read, if you would, Sakura's , , & .
The last two are especially important, they're where Sakura sums up her case on Lala and, imo, pretty much hits the nail on the head.

Like, I don't even have anything more to add to this case. I agreed with her case when it happened, and then the next night Sakura is targeted for a nightkill? Throw in her camaraderie with RedCoyote this whole game and some negative reactions from her Day 3, and we've got scum on a platter.

After rereading all of that, I'm more confident in scum-ducks then scum-grapes; but frankly I'm feeling that they're both scum. As for Lufan, he could have been bussed hard by two partners, but I don't feel like scum would be that blatant. Like RC's flip would have given us the whole scumteam. Doesn't make sense. Also, I still need to refresh myself on Day 3, but I seem to recall liking Farsides stance towards the RC wagon when he flipped, so she might not be a scumread anymore. But yeah. Tomorrow morning I'll see if I can draw any conclusions from D3's chatter.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lalaladucks
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1875, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1874, Elbirn wrote:That sounded snarky. It wasn't supposed to be. I'm genuinely wondering if you're allowed to elaborate, because I'd really like to know what makes Massive essentially town-clear to said kitty bird.

Well i'm only allowed to paraphrase so that's what im trying, when i was asking her about her conclusions or about how she got to it... well let's just say that it didn't end up pretty at all... but from what I understand she was using the fact that RC wanted to lynch both massive and lufan and is saying that they should never be lynched. The bird with teeth and me disagree about coming to that conclusion, however i agree about lufan being most likely town.

In the end i never got how she came to the conclusion since she just threw it at me and we ended up arguing about D1 stuff, I got annoyed and almost left the game, and I wasn't even planning on posting here until I felt better about it. So I still got no idea where the scumreads on Grapes and you come from.

Yeah I was starting to feel like that's what was going on (the whole paraphrase thing that is). I don't really agree with the conclusion regarding who RC wanted to lynch, his Massive case was very...Non committal. Like he put it out there, and then was like "Yeah I don't actually believe in this" and just dropped it, from what I remember. Sounds like wishwashy bullcrap stance scum take towards a partner, if anything. Plus that conclusion relies on the idea that scum don't bus, which is lol.

Uhm...I'm guessing you're not allowed to name names either. But I think I get who's who. Did cupcake-bird just peace out, or does he/she have anything to add?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Actually, thinking back to the massive case he was like "yeah this is why he's scum, BUT WE SHOULD STILL LYNCH LUFAN!" I remember asking him about it because I wasn't sure if he wanted massive or lufan. And after that it feels like he never ever mentioned massive again and just kept voicing wanting lufan dead.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1878, Sakura Hana wrote:Actually, thinking back to the massive case he was like "yeah this is why he's scum, BUT WE SHOULD STILL LYNCH LUFAN!" I remember asking him about it because I wasn't sure if he wanted massive or lufan. And after that it feels like he never ever mentioned massive again and just kept voicing wanting lufan dead.

Team scum is RedCoyote/Massive/Lalaladucks/Grapes

gg.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 1509, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1500, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
but it is clear that you copied the list of live players then put them in each list top to bottom EXCEPT ABR

I....Guess so? I don't know what you're trying to get at here.
I think when I was doing this, I wound up cutting "Grapes/Arcangel" from the list cuz they were two townreads all neat and in a row, and then I went "Oh, Alberts still there, unsorted. Yeah he's town too."

So what's the analysis? I secretly don't think ABR is town?

In post 1513, Sakura Hana wrote:btw, i just went to check what you said, and massive was out of order as well.

can we lynch this after massive please?
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Ah, so you're the scumguck then Elbirn.
Stop with the ducksgoat shite.
Stop being obnoxious.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

VOTE: Elbirn
Oh my gosh you suck and you are scum!
OMGUSAURS
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:01 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Um, Elbirn has a vendetta against me and he is scum.
Let's lynch him.
Por favor.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Ehhhhh
I guess I'll go massive since you guys are already voting massive
But Elbirn next please!

VOTE: massive
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:15 am

Post by massive »

I'm confused by what I didn't do that got me scumread. Mostly because farside keeps just quoting it and saying "this is why he's scum."

I wonder what kind of bird I'll be in Sakura's head? If it's "tractor bird" I'm changing my avatar.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:18 am

Post by lalaladucks »

Guys is it possible to switch to an Elbirn lynch?
massive actually didn't vote for the dead townies hence no sin for him, wouldn't that be more likely a town trait or not?
Realllllllly would love to lynch Elbirn if at all possible but not too fussed if it has to be massive.
Meh.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 4:05 am

Post by massive »

Of course you're not fussed by getting either mislynch done today.

vote lalaladucks
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1885, massive wrote:I wonder what kind of bird I'll be in Sakura's head? If it's "tractor bird" I'm changing my avatar.

That actually gave me a good laugh.
I'm actually currently just waiting to hear more from the birds in my head, if i don't then i'll probably go along with your lynch as per suggested before by one of them.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:26 am

Post by grapes »

Not really feeling this massive lynch to be honest. Too easy. But if that's what we're doing today I'd ask you guys let me be on the wagon because one, I don't have any sin and two I don't see myself getting night killed in the near future.

It's not the same kinda easy that the RC wagon was yesterday. RC fucked up bad and at least two people scrambled to bus, possibly all three.

This is pretty much where I'm at.

me
sakura
abr
lufan
cho
glass
massive

elbirn
gaiden
farside
laladucks

Elbirn Can't be scum with farside pretty sure. So if either of them is scum chances are the other one is town. I'd go farside for sure over elbirn though because I THINK he's just really bad town. His interactions with RC aren't the prettiest but at least they're there. And he was townreading him most of the game. Although I was too but his interaction with RC wagon yesterday fell pretty much like vote, unvote, hammer. Could have been thirsty for towncred, wanted to get on the wagon and saw the time to hop on waning.

Gaiden is just kinda there. I feel like we're gonna need to lynch him eventually but I wouldn't today.

farside has very, very little to no interactions with RC prior to day 3, to the point you would think reading her iso that RC wasn't even in the game. However, day three rolls around and RC makes that really bad post to open the day, farside jumps all over him. I don't like how her tunnel on elbirn has all but disappeared - your scumread on him was strong enough to stay off the lufan wagon day 1 but now you're agreeing with his points against me today - ie you must think he's town right? Or no?

is lining up lynches btw.

laladucks is flailing pretty hard at the moment. Opens the day calling me 'demonfruit' (which is a cool nickname btw totally stealing that) but had absolutely no problem sheeping me yesterday. Tad hypocritical there, wouldn't you say lala? Also seems to be OMGUSing the daylights out of just about everybody.

I dunno, just my thoughts for whatever they're worth at this point. I'm not the BIGGEST fan of playing follow the IC myself but it feels like what we'll end up doing regardless so *shrug*
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:38 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

why wouldn't you lynch me today?
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:41 am

Post by grapes »

because there's better lynches
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:47 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

ok, why will you need to lynch me eventually?
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:50 am

Post by grapes »

you've lurked out the entire game and are pretty much unreadable

and will continue to be unreadable because you're going to sheep the rest of the game, apparently
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 5:54 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

if that's the case, wouldn't it make more sense to lynch me early rather than later?
i mean, the way it looks now you are setting up a future mislynch
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1889, grapes wrote:dunno, just my thoughts for whatever they're worth at this point. I'm not the BIGGEST fan of playing follow the IC myself but it feels like what we'll end up doing regardless so *shrug*

Me neither, i wouldnt even trust my own reads, i feel like my goal here is mostly to voice the opinion of the dead townies who are also confirmed town to help solve the game, which is also another reason im waiting on some of them to voice them before I decide where to go today.
Here's the kitty bird's current opinion's in a nutshell after doing an ISO dive on RC: She doesnt want us to ever lynch massive or lufan, she also wouldn't like to lynch Gaiden, Glass or Cho/Marquis, in addition apparently there's a middle ground on lala, ABR, and farisde but she's townreading them, also apparently she cant read: grapes and Elbirn, so she wants to lynch between those 2.
Last i heard from the Angry bird he wanted massive dead, and said that maaaybe Elbirn might be scum but he's pending a reread and hasn't done so yet.
And the pastry bird is nowhere to be seen since AA9 flipped town.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also i'm probably never lynching Gaiden this game.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Elbirn »

It's like she admitted she's scum. Does no one else see this? This is caught scum, mad about being caught. Immediate and unnecessary anger at being voted for, tries to push me as a lynch based on "Elbirn's a big meanie" and "He mislynched once, that's a scum trait!" Literally what. Just....Fucking hell guys. This is today's lynch. If this isn't todays lynch then I quit mafia because jesusfuck how do none of you see this. Sakura nails lala as scum, lala tries to kill Sakura, I bring up the lala case and nail her and her entire team and she tries to get me mislynched based on literally *nothing*?

In post 1889, grapes wrote:
Elbirn Can't be scum with farside pretty sure. So if either of them is scum chances are the other one is town. I'd go farside for sure over elbirn though because
I THINK he's just really bad town
. His interactions with RC aren't the prettiest but at least they're there. And he was townreading him most of the game. Although I was too but his interaction with RC wagon yesterday fell pretty much like vote, unvote, hammer. Could have been thirsty for towncred, wanted to get on the wagon and saw the time to hop on waning.

Well fuck you too, guy.

And as for the RC wagon, tell me, everyone. *I* pointed out that RC scumslipped. I pushed the angle that the only way he would know that Angel killed AA9 would be if he were scum. Yeah, I did unvote at a point; I considered the possiblity that RC didn't scumslip because I truly believed that angel wouldn't kill AA9, because that doesn't make sense. When that turned out to be the truth, I hammered him. And I'll be frank, I didn't realize that was the hammer. But let's think, if I were scum, would I point out that my buddy scumslipped, and then kill him for it? If he were my buddy, wouldn't I be a bit more aware of how many votes were on him? A few others put the idea out there that scum might have no killed to draw an angel claim. If I were scum, then what in the blue hell is the scum motivation for my ?

RC could have easily not died yesterday. The whole thing reeked of "scum caught for wrong reasons", and I think team scum fought it. And hey, look at who was off Red's wagon yesterday?

In post 1811, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 3.3

RedCoyote [7] - Cho, farside22, lufan131, Sakura Hana, Glass, Albert B. Rampage, Elbirn [LYNCH]
lufan131 [1] -
RedCoyote

lalaladucks [1] -
massive

Glass [2] -
grapes, lalaladucks

Not Voting [2] - SXTLHGaiden, Equinox

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is May 10, 2015, at 10 AM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2015-05-10 12:00:00)

Seriously guys, this is gg. We won. Line your votes up accordingly.
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Cho »

I would argue that if scum really didn't shoot AA9 then they immediately knew RC slipped and would be more likely to bus for towncred.

...I
would
, but I'm townreading like 3/4ths of that wagon so. Uh.

Arden

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

VOTE: lalalsducks

Come on, Cho.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”