Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 2:18 am

Post by Soren »

Anyways people wanting to lynch me is just picking on the lowest hanging fruit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 4:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 598, Soren wrote:
In post 596, farside22 wrote:Yea I'm calling that bs.
If you felt that way you wouldn't be signing up for more games.

Felt like what?

What you said here.

I've already explained why I haven't contributed as much as I would have liked in 514. I haven't been able to get my head in the game and I'm sorry for that. I chose a wrong time to play, it's exam period for me and I'm actually taking a break from mafia from where I usually play mafia (Suzune can vouch for me on that). And I planned to take a break from playing mafia here as well, but I've always admired Suzune as a player so I wanted to see how she would perform on a site that is a lot more serious about mafia so I invited her to play. And so I couldn't help myself but play in the same games as her. I love playing mafia so when I can't/don't contribute and do what I do then it's also quite frustrating for me too.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 4:32 am

Post by BlankFace »

Besides the whole I'm too scummy to be scum argument is Classic WIFOM.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 593, farside22 wrote:
Suz: why no vote? I liked your most recent post.
I did not vote because I needed to check the reason for voting. I decided not to gut vote and instead to let it sit for the morning and come back and view it again later. By doing that, I allowed myself to be distanced from the situation so that I could see it in a new light or at least with fresh eyes.

on a reread I believe that Soren is out of character and that he may in fact be scum. He was my number one read going into yesterday and remains there today. So for the time being I will leave my vote there
Vote:Soren

In post 595, Soren wrote:And since no one here knows my meta other than Lucian and Suzune, maybe they can vouch for me that I would at least try to scum hunt if I were scum. Well, maybe not Suzune since she doesn't like meta.

In fact here's some scum meta from me.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1352976

I hate to be not valuable when someone needs me, but Soren you are not going to get a vouch for me from that game. I died really early as scum and I had that huge HunterxHunter game on the burner and it was absorbing all of my time, because I had a mostly inactive mafia team that needed me to lead it all the time. Therefore, I was not watching after I was sk-ed after teasing love/hate during the day.

If you are itching for a meta read, you only make freakout posts when you are town going to be lynched. However, i can honestly say I have never seen you in a situation as mafia before.

Fixed a broken quote tag.
~Skull
Last edited by Skullduggery on Sun May 10, 2015 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Soren »

In post 601, farside22 wrote:
In post 598, Soren wrote:
In post 596, farside22 wrote:Yea I'm calling that bs.
If you felt that way you wouldn't be signing up for more games.

Felt like what?

What you said here.

I've already explained why I haven't contributed as much as I would have liked in 514. I haven't been able to get my head in the game and I'm sorry for that. I chose a wrong time to play, it's exam period for me and I'm actually taking a break from mafia from where I usually play mafia (Suzune can vouch for me on that). And I planned to take a break from playing mafia here as well, but I've always admired Suzune as a player so I wanted to see how she would perform on a site that is a lot more serious about mafia so I invited her to play. And so I couldn't help myself but play in the same games as her. I love playing mafia so when I can't/don't contribute and do what I do then it's also quite frustrating for me too.

What can I say. Humans are irrational beings.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Soren »

In post 602, BlankFace wrote:Besides the whole I'm too scummy to be scum argument is Classic WIFOM.

I feel like people who disregards things for WIFOM doesn't think critically about the situation enough. You've got to weigh both sides and decide for yourself which you think is more likely to be the truth.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Soren »

In post 586, lalaladucks wrote:]So I'll go in reverse chronological order just because (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

( ˘ ³˘)❤ lalaladucks ( ˘ ³˘)❤

In post 586, lalaladucks wrote:You may not have been intentionally trolling in all of these instances, but it's fluff even if you didn't start it.

And is that indicative of scum? If so, to what extent?

In post 586, lalaladucks wrote:﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Two letters for all those paragraphs.

My emotions took over so I gave a half-hearted response.

In post 586, lalaladucks wrote:Bridge troll.

In post 586, lalaladucks wrote:Troll doll.

I wanted to try something. I guess it was a weak attempt at hunting scum. (・へ・)

I had a RVS on grapes since the beginning. Decided to change that up. When the vote on House didn't exactly do much, I decided to go for another.

I mean, would you much prefer if I left my RVS vote (・-・)?

In post 586, lalaladucks wrote:Qué es esto.

I don't speak spanish.

In post 586, lalaladucks wrote:I think you're scummy because your behaviour indicates you aren't very interested in scum hunting...
Like, whatcha doing?

Ah, I see this answers my initial question in this post.

I've already explained why I haven't been able to get my head in the game, thus the lack of scum hunting. So refer to those posts. I don't like repeating myself.

In post 586, lalaladucks wrote:Would you be able to give a reads list Soren? (ᵔᴥᵔ)

laladucks and Suzune are town. That's all I got really.

I'm understanding the fluff from lalaladucks due to my own situation, so I don't think you're scum for it. You post fluff, but you're open. Also, that initial read I had of you in the RVS stage still holds.

Suzune town because of the way she responded to farside's tunnelling.

BlankFace could be a potential scum acting town.

In post 592, d3x wrote:WKing is very much a ScumTell. The purpose of WKing as Scum is being able to stand back after a MisLynch and saying "I told you so" while at the same time, not being a part of said MisLynch.

While that is a valid point. Can you say that you've never seen a townie white knight another player?

In post 592, d3x wrote:Defending a friend against a player ScumHunting them serves no purpose and is actually rather AntiTown. Suz coming to this site has absolutely no bearing on her alignment in this game and not everyone will be able to magically know her alignment without having to sort her out. If you've played Mafia for any length of time, this shouldn't be news.

Honestly I barely even defended her.

My problem was the use of profanity when [enter whoever's name that I forgot] called Suzune's reads shit.

I wasn't saying that I disagree that Suzune's reads were shit. Nor was I agreeing. I just didn't like the use of shit.

In post 592, d3x wrote:It's like he's saying that Suz is playing to her Town game based on extensive meta experience that he has with her and farside should somehow know that.

I'm not expecting farside to know it. I'm just relaying my knowledge of Suzune's meta.

In post 592, d3x wrote:359 is another pretty lackluster response to the meta/friendship question. It feels like a 'shame on you' moment, when that doesn't seem to be the issue in question.

What's lackluster about it?

Shame on who?

In post 592, d3x wrote:There seems to be a general lack of ScumHunting

There is.

In post 592, d3x wrote:{not to mention a few spots where he's fighting against others ScumHunt}

But was harmless.

In post 592, d3x wrote:an overall lack of Scum Reads

Like I said, my head is not in the game.

In post 592, d3x wrote:and the issue of him riding his grapes RVS.

You've basically just stated the same point three times.

In post 592, d3x wrote:Summation- I could go for a Soren Lynch.I like my Vote where it's at for the nonce and implore others to take a look, but I'll gladly see Soren Swing.

I don't know bro. You're one of least active players in the game, so when you jump in the game to attack me it feels like a scum picking on the lowest hanging fruit.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Soren »

In post 603, Suzune wrote:on a reread I believe that Soren is out of character and that he may in fact be scum. He was my number one read going into yesterday and remains there today. So for the time being I will leave my vote there Vote:Soren

I think there is a natural inclination for you to read me as scum every game...

You think I'm scum when I'm "leading" the town.

And you think that I'm scum when I'm not.

Where do you draw the line?

Can you spell out what is it specifically about me that is out of character, and why that generates a scum read? But if it's the same reason as everyone else, don't bother.

In post 603, Suzune wrote:If you are itching for a meta read, you only make freakout posts when you are town going to be lynched. However, i can honestly say I have never seen you in a situation as mafia before.

Refer to attack on titan game where loveandhate was pushing for a lynch on me. We were both scum that game.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Soren »

I admit that my play this game is poor.

But I have responded with nothing but honesty. Whether you chose to believe that is your decision.

(This is directed to everyone scum reading me)
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 1, Vote Count #13

Current Vote Count:

(1)
Bookitty -- Aeronaut
(0)
d3x
(0)
House
(4)
Soren -- grapes, House, lalaladucks, Suzune
(0)
LucianRoy
(0)
Suzune
(0)
BlankFace
(0)
farside22
(1)
PeregrineV -- BlankFace
(1)
lalaladucks -- d3x
(0)
Katsuki
(3)
Aeronaut -- farside22, Bookitty, Soren
(2)
grapes -- Katsuki, PeregrineV

Not Voting:
LucianRoy

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to hammer.

Katsuki is V/LA until 5/13.

Day 1 Will End on Thursday, May 14th, at 7 p.m. eastern time.
Countdown: (expired on 2015-05-14 19:00:00)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Skullduggery on Sun May 10, 2015 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Katsuki »

Cara you would never lie to me right?

Can I trust you to be town this game?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Soren »

In post 609, Skullduggery wrote:
Day 1, Vote Count #13

Current Vote Count:

(1)
Bookitty -- Aeronaut
(0)
d3x
(0)
House
(3)
Soren -- grapes, House, lalaladucks
(0)
LucianRoy
(0)
Suzune
(0)
BlankFace
(0)
farside22
(1)
PeregrineV -- BlankFace
(1)
lalaladucks -- d3x
(0)
Katsuki
(3)
Aeronaut -- farside22, Bookitty, Soren
(2)
grapes -- Katsuki, PeregrineV

Not Voting:
LucianRoy, Suzune

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to hammer.

Katsuki is V/LA until 5/13.

Day 1 Will End on Thursday, May 14th, at 7 p.m. eastern time.
Countdown: (expired on 2015-05-14 19:00:00)

Spoiler:

Suzune voted for me.

It was nested in her quote error.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Soren »

In post 610, Katsuki wrote:Cara you would never lie to me right?

Who is cara?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 611, Soren wrote:Suzune voted for me.

It was nested in her quote error.

Fixed. Thank you.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Soren »

Also I'm surprised that no one has commented on it but I'm enjoying the comics so far.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:55 am

Post by d3x »

Buckle up, chappies... it's going to be a big one.

In post 606, Soren wrote:
In post 592, d3x wrote:WKing is very much a ScumTell. The purpose of WKing as Scum is being able to stand back after a MisLynch and saying "I told you so" while at the same time, not being a part of said MisLynch.
While that is a valid point. Can you say that you've never seen a townie white knight another player?
In the context of the discussion that this is referencing, Town WKing is inconsequential. You were pushing against Boo because you were saying that 'a ScumTell is Null unless you can put a motivation behind it'. I was supplying a probable {and pretty plausible, considering the game state at the time} motivation.

In post 592, d3x wrote:Defending a friend against a player ScumHunting them serves no purpose and is actually rather AntiTown. Suz coming to this site has absolutely no bearing on her alignment in this game and not everyone will be able to magically know her alignment without having to sort her out. If you've played Mafia for any length of time, this shouldn't be news.
Honestly I barely even defended her.

My problem was the use of profanity when [enter whoever's name that I forgot] called Suzune's reads shit.

I wasn't saying that I disagree that Suzune's reads were shit. Nor was I agreeing. I just didn't like the use of shit.
I contend that your WKing/defending Suz was deeper than a single post. I offer the following posts: , , , , and . Those are just the posts that come before Boo's p allegation.

In post 592, d3x wrote:It's like he's saying that Suz is playing to her Town game based on extensive meta experience that he has with her and farside should somehow know that.
I'm not expecting farside to know it. I'm just relaying my knowledge of Suzune's meta.
And yet you're saying that farside's line of questioning concerns you because of your meta Read on Suz. You don't say that farside's tunneling is a concern because Suz is obvTown or that there's something wrong with farside's questions; you said that you're "genuinely" concerned because of
your
meta Read. Why should that have any bearing on your concern level regarding farside?

In post 592, d3x wrote:359 is another pretty lackluster response to the meta/friendship question. It feels like a 'shame on you' moment, when that doesn't seem to be the issue in question.
What's lackluster about it?

Shame on who?
It's lackluster because it once again has no in game relevance. You're saying that Lucian should know better.

In post 592, d3x wrote:There seems to be a general lack of ScumHunting
There is.
And you don't see a problem with the most prolific poster in a game full of fluff to not be ScumHunting? Seriously?

In post 592, d3x wrote:{not to mention a few spots where he's fighting against others ScumHunt}
But was harmless.
Hold on, I want to understand you correctly. You're contending that it's "harmless" to try and interfere with others' ScumHunting when you yourself are admittedly not ScumHunting? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills...

In post 592, d3x wrote:an overall lack of Scum Reads
Like I said, my head is not in the game.
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with this information. You're not ScumHunting and you're not developing Reads by reading the thread. What outcome would you like me to draw from this?

In post 592, d3x wrote:and the issue of him riding his grapes RVS.
You've basically just stated the same point three times.
StrawMan and wrong. I've said that you're riding a poor RVS Vote when you shouldn't. I've said that you are not ScumHunting. I've said that you don't have any ScumReads. I've said that you are interfering with others' ScumHunting. Those are all very distinct and very scummy things.

In post 592, d3x wrote:Summation- I could go for a Soren Lynch.I like my Vote where it's at for the nonce and implore others to take a look, but I'll gladly see Soren Swing.
I don't know bro. You're one of least active players in the game, so when you jump in the game to attack me it feels like a scum picking on the lowest hanging fruit.
Excuse me? Are you seriously going to push back against my case on you because my daughter was born 7 weeks early and I needed some time to stay with her and my wife in the hospital? For the record, I have not once needed a prod. I've come back from my V/LAs early. I've read and posted from my wife's room on the postpartum ward. And I did not come into the game attacking you. I was asked to specifically look at you and your 100+ weakass posts. My
first post
has more content that your entire catalog here.

I wanted to give my case on ducks some time to breathe and get some reactions, but forget that noise.

Vote:Soren
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:30 am

Post by lalaladucks »

NuuuuuuuUUUUUUuuuuUuUuUuuUuUuuuuuUuuuu what r u doeingfgf

Yes, you can, I'm town.
But are you?
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:31 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 612, Soren wrote:
Who is cara?

Idek really, think it's a fairy inside Katsuki's fuzzy brain ^~^
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:37 am

Post by lalaladucks »

Will finish reading and respond to the rest later, but

In post 586, lalaladucks wrote:Qué es esto.

I don't speak spanish.

Oh, it just means 'What is this' :good:
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Who is cara?

The Spanish word for 'face' and 'expensive'
(n˘v˘•)¬
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Soren »

In post 615, d3x wrote:In the context of the discussion that this is referencing, Town WKing is inconsequential. You were pushing against Boo because you were saying that 'a ScumTell is Null unless you can put a motivation behind it'. I was supplying a probable {and pretty plausible, considering the game state at the time} motivation.

Why is town Wking inconsequential? Are you admitting that it is possible for town to white knight? But you're simply ignoring that just to push me?

You did supply a probable motivation. But you also disregarded my explanation of my motivation.

In post 615, d3x wrote:I contend that your WKing/defending Suz was deeper than a single post. I offer the following posts: 192, 213, 215, 300, and 302. Those are just the posts that come before Boo's p303 allegation.

I'm pretty sure that I explained myself in all those cases already. So not going to dig that up again.

In post 615, d3x wrote:And yet you're saying that farside's line of questioning concerns you because of your meta Read on Suz. You don't say that farside's tunneling is a concern because Suz is obvTown or that there's something wrong with farside's questions; you said that you're "genuinely" concerned because of your meta Read. Why should that have any bearing on your concern level regarding farside?

I guess you're right. In farside's perspective he doesn't have that meta of Suzu. So of course he needs to pursue it.

Guess I was wrong.

Humans are not perfect.

In post 615, d3x wrote:It's lackluster because it once again has no in game relevance. You're saying that Lucian should know better.

Correct and correct.

In post 615, d3x wrote:And you don't see a problem with the most prolific poster in a game full of fluff to not be ScumHunting? Seriously?

You're right. There is a problem. I'm a shit player.

In post 615, d3x wrote:Hold on, I want to understand you correctly. You're contending that it's "harmless" to try and interfere with others' ScumHunting when you yourself are admittedly not ScumHunting? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills...

Nah I'm the one taking crazy pills because I'm retarded this game.

In post 615, d3x wrote:I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with this information. You're not ScumHunting and you're not developing Reads by reading the thread. What outcome would you like me to draw from this?

The outcome that you should draw is that I am a useless player and should probably not waste you guy's time spending it on me.

In post 615, d3x wrote:StrawMan and wrong. I've said that you're riding a poor RVS Vote when you shouldn't. I've said that you are not ScumHunting. I've said that you don't have any ScumReads. I've said that you are interfering with others' ScumHunting. Those are all very distinct and very scummy things.

They're only scummy because I'm the world's shittest player.

In post 615, d3x wrote:Excuse me? Are you seriously going to push back against my case on you because my daughter was born 7 weeks early and I needed some time to stay with her and my wife in the hospital?

I am not pushing you for that, please accept my sincerest of apologies if I did come off that way. Congratulations on your new daughter by the way. Having a baby must be a magical moment.

In post 615, d3x wrote: I have not once needed a prod. I've come back from my V/LAs early. I've read and posted from my wife's room on the postpartum ward.

You're absolutely right.

You're a trooper for keeping up with the game.

In post 615, d3x wrote:And I did not come into the game attacking you. I was asked to specifically look at you and your 100+ weakass posts.

Yup, me and my shitty posts. Sorry for wasting your time on reading them.

In post 615, d3x wrote:My first post has more content that your entire catalog here.

It sure does. It really shows how shit I've played.

-----------------------

What can I say. I'm town, but that sure as hell didn't translate into my gameplay. I don't know why I decided to play during this time. I'm certainly unable to get my head into the game and certainly don't see myself doing so in the immediate future, considering that my last exam is on the 26th, so I won't be able to focus as much as I would want to during this period. I apologise for wasting everyone's time. I played so shit and shouldn't be playing anymore.

@Mod please replace me, I'm useless for town
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Who is cara?

i came up with a name for her because typing lalala every time is so tiring
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 616, lalaladucks wrote:

NuuuuuuuUUUUUUuuuuUuUuUuuUuUuuuuuUuuuu what r u doeingfgf

Yes, you can, I'm town.
But are you?

ok
vote soren

♤♡◇♧☆○□
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Katsuki »

ebwop: i told you i was going to come up with something else to call you, i wasnt joking that i was going with cara : p
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Okay, cool, but I don't think I'd recommend sheeping the duck, I'm not confident in my reads \(○^ω^○)/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”