dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

And why have you waited till L1 to start getting active? K posted my argument against you at the beginning of the day. You still haven't attempted to explain how you aren't the one who benefitted most from drixxs death.

and you don't care about catching the SK. At least if we take your last post seriously. We are to believe you don't care about getting lynched as long as another townie, aka me, gets lynched tomorrow.

if you were town you'd want us to lynch the SK.

and how come in suddenly your top suspect? Ars wagon not going anywhere? Helps if you make an argument. Texcat not going anywhere? Again same thing.

suddenly you think I'm the best choice and accuse me of doing what you, in fact, have been doing.

keep flailing. You tried to keep quiet and hoped town would move on but we are onto you
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

I have way more posts today than you do, so don't start with this "you waited until L-1 to get active" junk.

I love your argument. "You don't want to lynch the SK because I'm town so therefore you are scum!" That's such a zero effort argument.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

You have more posts than me? How do you figure? And how do you conclude that means anything?

The fact is you've been coasting today hoping the wagon would go away. You've done minimal posts, trying to get people to vote for the people.who have been on your wagon. Other than that you've made no effort whatsoever to defend yourself or put up a case. Suddenly now you are at L1. So you try to go for the person you perceive to be weakest on your wagon.

Problem is everyone can read what's been going on. They can see I've been trying to facilitate discussion today. I've been answering questions and asking them. And you've been coasting.

As I've said before. If a majority of you think I should be lynched I'm alright with that as long as you lynch the sk tomorrow. I want to win. I think you are the sk and so I've been arguing for that despite the fact that this town has been disfunctional.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:36 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4371, dragonspawn wrote:Btw notice how delta keeps voting for people on his wagon?

My first thought was that he was trying to flee.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:39 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4377, dragonspawn wrote:
The fact is you've been coasting today hoping the wagon would go away. You've done minimal posts, trying to get people to vote for the people.who have been on your wagon. Other than that you've made no effort whatsoever to defend yourself or put up a case. Suddenly now you are at L1. So you try to go for the person you perceive to be weakest on your wagon.

I hate to agree with DragonSpawn, who's my other SK-suspect, but he's telling truth here.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:21 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 4378, Aneninen wrote:
In post 4371, dragonspawn wrote:Btw notice how delta keeps voting for people on his wagon?

Top suspects -- DeltaWave for reasons mentioned
DragonSpawn -- For recycling my arguments and trying to pass it off as original thought.

Top noteworthy -- RIP why wait for a claim at this point? All roles are in effect vanilla townie or SK.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:58 am

Post by Egg »

Figures you guys get active while I'm working doubles lol

Didn't think I'd need to announce it here, but I'm V/LA until the 14th.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:09 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

DeltaWave - 4 - dragonspawn, A Royal Saint, texcat, Aneninen

texcat - 2 - pisskop, RIP
dragonspawn - 2 - Egg, DeltaWave

Egg - 1 - AngryPidgeon

Not Voting:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-05-16 10:03:41)

V/LA: Egg, til 14th
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:15 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4380, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 4378, Aneninen wrote:

Top suspects -- DeltaWave for reasons mentioned
DragonSpawn -- For recycling my arguments and trying to pass it off as original thought.

Top noteworthy -- RIP why wait for a claim at this point? All roles are in effect vanilla townie or SK.

How am on recycling your arguments? You've barely been posting.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:16 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Read over dragons posts and you'll see what I mean. While we're all tearing into each other, he's mostly just chilling.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:21 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Mostly chilling by pulling my hair out to get answers to questions, getting cases, or any interaction between you people at all.

Are you ever going to try to explain how anyone had a better reason for killing drixx than you did? Or your posting about how brilliant the drixx kill was? Or why you immediately tried to show how that proves you are town despite the fact that it doesn't clear you from being a sk?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 5:00 am

Post by pisskop »

i want him dead before lylo
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 6:06 am

Post by DeltaWave »

rip pisskop and anen: vote dragon spawn

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 6:26 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 4315, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 4314, DeltaWave wrote:My vote against you is not OMGUS. That would mean that I'm voting you because you're voting me, which isn't correct.

This is the ideal moment for the SK to try to cash in on the WIFOM generated by their kill choices. You're doing precisely that. If you tried to do this to someone else, I would vote you for it as well.

Except it is OMGUS as pointed out before. Saying otherwise doesn't change facts.

@Dragonspawn -- I point out Delta is OMGUSing. You point out Delta is only voting people on their wagon. Which is a fancy way of OMGUS. Hence recycled argument.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

post. I'll say something when I'm home from work.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4363, texcat wrote:Why does it not surprise me that the 3 people voting for me are my primary suspects? One of them wants me gone because I'm not going to stop pushing for them. And Delta remains at the top of my list.

Because evidently you are aware of your own inability to be unbiased?

Thats better than most people though, so kudos.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4380, A Royal Saint wrote:Top noteworthy -- RIP why wait for a claim at this point? All roles are in effect vanilla townie or SK.

Is this the real life? Is this a post that I just read in a game with a named townie?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4386, pisskop wrote:i want him dead before lylo

And I don't want to have this game get to lylo.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, I lied. I just read the last couple pages.

Dragon and Delta look town to me. I'm not really interested in lynching either of them but I will vote Delta to avoid a no lynch and a dragging Day before too long.

Anen is putting in so much effort to parse this that I'm still reading him as town for that matter. I thought him saying that 'he agreed with Dragon, BUT...' was a gross post.

ARS is still confirmation biasing a ton which is really just whatever at this point. Still leaning town there, but mostly just off of how stubborn he is.

RIP replaced into a probtown slot I think so I'm not extremely worried about that for now. I am keeping an eye on it though.

Still think its Egg, but whatever. Hes the most notably different person since the Flubber lynch. And ya I know someone is going to ask me to qualify it and maybe I would if I thought I had a chance of convincing anyone without spending all night or just blatantly spinning things.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

How is he different?
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by RIP »

Can we vote tex. Let me be the hero

Please
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Why?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Egg »

RIP wrote: I think is clear that im not the sk

Why'd you say this?

Dragonspawn wrote: and you don't care about catching the SK. At least if we take your last post seriously. We are to believe you don't care about getting lynched as long as another townie, aka me, gets lynched tomorrow.if you were town you'd want us to lynch the SK

This is pretty terrible. If Delta is scum, he said that for town points and no other reason. There is nothing cummy about it.

Royal wrote: Top noteworthy -- RIP why wait for a claim at this point? All roles are in effect vanilla townie or SK.

Eventually, we'll have a cop claim.

AP wrote: Still think its Egg, but whatever. Hes the most notably different person since the Flubber lynch

Probably how busy I've been or my mood. I got fucked over at work and struggled to get any real time off until tomorrow. On top of that, I got stuck for mandatory overtime, turning my 3-11 into 3-11, 11-7am right after I got fucked over. Then I get buried in paperwork from convicts starting shit. Mafia hasn't been a priority. I'm good now though. Just today then I'm on vacation for 22 days and any distractions are good things like spending time with my son and playing in the World Series of Poker.

AP, I forget. Did you ever explain why ABR was "probtown". He just kind of disappeared from people's scum lists and I don't really remember why.

I want to try to get to a library before work today. If I do, which is admittedly in doubt, I want to look at the SK's targets and see what their reads were and if it points to anyone or maybe even seems to clear anyone. The best thing I can come up with is SK probably won't kill people who straight up want them dead because it's too obvious, but probably won't kill people with strong town reads on them. I'm not sure much will come from it, but I can't think of a better way to SK hunt at this point . The only one I might do differently is ika because the SK might have actually thought he was the cop. Hell, maybe they even believed Titus's BS doc claim lol. But yeah, I want to look into those kills some.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:22 am

Post by RIP »

I don't know what to say.
I'm not a cop or a sk.

If I didn't sub in I'll prob fake claim one time cop or something and say I investigated a random person.
Then if I didn't get kill clear that person.

But I can't really do my usual gambits in this spot. I don't have any info on who was abr pushin and clearing to make it sound realistic.

I'm here to help us win. I'm town and that's it.
Also u are lucky I'm here and not Abr since he wasn't do it much
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:04 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Could you tell us why you are strongly for lynching texcat?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”