MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:55 am

Post by MattP »

I didn't end up reporting it after I thought about it, but seriously just relax, this is a game. I don't like playing games where people are insulting each other and flipping out. Put this into perspective
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:56 am

Post by MattP »

Anyway, today I'm working from now until 11pm so I'll have more time to post tomorrow and Friday
SlappyKrust
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 54, pisskop wrote:I look forward to Matt's continued dissection of the game, and not just an easy vote.

Well, at the time you only had 3 posts and it was mainly this one that I disliked.

You voted the same wagon as Matt, but called his vote bad.

Why?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:03 am

Post by MattP »

You're assuming that post is sarcastic versus pisskop just being a mechanical poster (which he is)

I wouldn't interject a line of questioning normally but I think pisskop is acting town and doesn't understand you're reading his post as being sarcastic
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:06 am

Post by MattP »

Ftr I still think Bulge is scummy
SlappyKrust
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 177, Oversoul wrote:
In post 54, pisskop wrote:I look forward to Matt's continued dissection of the game, and not just an easy vote.

Well, at the time you only had 3 posts and it was mainly this one that I disliked.

Why?

You mean my RVS vote? The second post of the game?

At the time it seemed that Matt's post was needlessly overanalytic. And still could be. I was turned off by how much thought went into it.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:10 am

Post by MattP »

Oh I was wrong!
SlappyKrust
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 158, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 156, BROseidon wrote:
In post 114, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's more the fact that everyone is using it as a convenient diversion to avoid addressing me and Jake.

Id rather put a bullet through both of your heads.

Please do

I'm assuming you're willing to trade yourself for an rc death. Why is this so?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 180, pisskop wrote:
In post 177, Oversoul wrote:

Why?

You mean my RVS vote? The second post of the game?

At the time it seemed that Matt's post was needlessly overanalytic. And still could be. I was turned off by how much thought went into it.

But not turned off enough to move your vote from the wagon? The one started by Matt?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

your reading comprehension is stellar flubber as I already have an offer on the table for a 1 v 1.

Why this is so? because I am so confident that RC is scum that once he flips scum will kill me and as long as I am alive nobody will listen to me (nobody ever does). I have pointed out his horrible reasons and even show how he had to change his reasons to make them even appear logical (which he still failed to do) and nobody is listening to me.

People think that it is impossible for me to have nailed scum so early and they just assume this is t v t and instead they will not lynch either of us and town will ultimately lose the game and I will ultimately lose my mind death tunneling RC and nobody wins.

RC is scum, 100% guaranteed. His case on me is terrible and his reason for suspecting me in the first place is also suspect especially if what he is saying in this post is true.
In post 15, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have a ton of meta experience with his game openers and this is way out of line for his norm.

because if what he is saying is true then he would know that in probably every single game I have played as JFSF, I start essentially the same way regardless of my alignment. Me starting different this game isn't alignment indicative and he should know that if he were town genuinely scum hunting.

1st he attacks me for using a reason with my RVS which anyone who has EVER played a game of mafia, know that RVS votes almost always include a reason
2nd he accuses me of being apologetic which is a false accusation from him because I wasn't. When questioned about this he attempts to make up stuff but none of his examples proved his point, if anything it disproved it.
3rd. he says I must feel pressure to play like my town self - This is also a bad accusation because I started the game NOTHING like my town self, I also started the game NOTHING like my scum self. If he was SO FAMILIAR with my meta like he claims he is, he would know this is 100% fact.
4th. in post 14 he accuses me of being defensive when I wasn't defensive at all, I answered his questions and then voted him because I knew something was off about him, mainly because of the RVS reason thing.
5th. In post 19 is when he tries to backpedal and change his story because his original case on me had nothing to do with my start to the game being "off kilter" his original case was

1. "Unnecessarily giving reasons for an RVS vote." - Which we all know is a BS reason
2. "Essentially apologizing for not having showered. Showcases feelings of inadequacy." which is also a BS reason because that isn't even what my comment implied (and sort of proves that he knows jack shit about my game openers like he has already claimed)

so yeah I'm down for a 1 v 1 and I want town to give it to me.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 183, Oversoul wrote:But not turned off enough to move your vote from the wagon? The one started by Matt?

Pls show this thing you say
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:11 am

Post by pisskop »

Cuz from here it appears you arent reading.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Also I started that wagon. So . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Are you not reading or Scum Fluffalmon?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:35 am

Post by pisskop »

This pentapost is dedicated to the mafia gods, so they might let medraw more scum roles.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:06 am

Post by MattP »

Pisskop is so cute :]
SlappyKrust
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 185, pisskop wrote:
In post 183, Oversoul wrote:But not turned off enough to move your vote from the wagon? The one started by Matt?

Pls show this thing you say

Didn't see your unvote
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 187, pisskop wrote:Also I started that wagon. So . . .

Eh, not quite. You were the first vote, but you were hardly the one who got everyone else to vote.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Okay. I think you're nulltown. Just wanted to dig at you for completionists sake.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:27 am

In post 184, Jake from State Farm wrote:long as I am alive nobody will listen to me (nobody ever does)

see? :roll:

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think you're probably town because I thought you were calling the wagon bad while contributing to it
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

So a 1v1 implies a trade?

I'm so lost
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:45 am

yes 1v1 basically means a trade. Lynch me when I flip town, lynch him so he can flip scum. Or we could just save time and lynch him first but people stupidly writing our argument off as tvt and not even reading the scummy content of his posts.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:47 am

Post by pisskop »

We arent lynching you because RC makes you uncomfortable.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:50 am

RC doesn't make me uncomfortable, that's a terrible reason to let scum off the hook btw

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”