Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5700 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Really, what makes you think DV's team has not helped DV and now 4ity? The games are starting to wrap up now, players should be more invested in this game now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5701 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Nah girl.

P-Edit: I haven't seen anything from STD or anything particularly meaningful from Ceph. I figure DV would probably be asking them more for help and potentially getting frustrated about it in thread if they weren't being able to follow through.
Maybe I'm just channeling my expectations there, but I definitely at the very least would not expect STD, Ceph and BPC of all people to be like "FUCK U DV WHY ARENT U TRYHARDING IN TM GTFO"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5702 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Exactly. I would expect that. The fact DV didn't replace out in the face of that is a town indicator to me. Having 7 people botch rather than the four you just mentioned seems too much to resist.

DV had posts that were so far apart, by the time DV would post his team's reads, they would be outdated by his next post. I do also see Cephir and STD possibly arguing over my meta to DV in there because they have the most information regarding my meta.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5703 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5699, Espeonage wrote:I just want you to vote titus.

Who are your reads and why? Who do you think are my scumbuddies?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5704 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

But I'm saying that 3 of the people you're expecting to bitch at him just wouldn't be..
Like, they definitely wouldn't do that.
:/

I also feel like this conversation isn't super important and I feel like you're continually stretching to justify this read Titus. Like, I could get you calling him null and saying "I'm not convinced but fair enough" but being CONVINCED that he's town with this kind of evidence? That's just weird. And no, I'm not saying it's scummy weird. I'm just not understanding where you're coming from at all.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5705 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:58 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 5703, Titus wrote:

Well you all just lynched my biggest townread, so there's that. And wtf kind of question is the second one? I'll get to scumbuddies when I have your flip. If you have scum buddies and want to fill me in I won't say no.
Don't @ me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5706 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Cheetory, the gamestate trumps behavior in my reads mid to late game unless the behavior is atrocious and sometimes even then (NS in Uncouth mafia). While I agree that DV did nothing spectacular, immediately lynching his replacement does not get us much. Let him settle. 4ity cannot go back to lurking.
If you are right, 4ity will have to start talking about his reads. That leads us to his buddies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5707 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5705, Espeonage wrote:
In post 5703, Titus wrote:

Well you all just lynched my biggest townread, so there's that. And wtf kind of question is the second one? I'll get to scumbuddies when I have your flip. If you have scum buddies and want to fill me in I won't say no.

Who are your other scumreads? That is that type of question.

Also, you say you all just lynched your biggest townread, where the fuck were you? I could have used help defending Bulba.
Also why the he'll are you not factoring that my reads could be right
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5708 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:45 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Right now titus is my biggest town read.

She looks intent on actually doing something. If she as scum can mimic this and actually be one of the only players who don't lurk and actively try to lynch people then she deserves the win.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #5709 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:53 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Doing some rereading and looking at Vote Counts. Might pop up with some random questions over the next few hours but most of my thinking is probably going to be done off-stage with input from my team-mates.

In post 4189, Titus wrote:His flavor that game was Lichtmann.

Titus, which game was this? Could you link me, please?
#greenshirtthursdays
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5710 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:11 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 5662, Formerfish wrote:Dan is that he is pushing hard for people to vote for people who end up being town. Now this could just be really bad luck with his reads, and I think that could be the case, except for one thing. Dan hasn't really done anything that I can remember him for otherwise. He has basically been nonexistent and no one seems to be saying shit about it. It was like when people were railing against me for not posting when Aro had been mia for much longer.

Like who? The only one that's maybe arguable, and that's a BIG maybe, is Tso, the only person I have voted for who has flipped town. And it's not correct to say I pushed people to vote him. The only player I've ever reallllly pushed for was espeonage whom I still think will flip scum.

So let's not lynch Shadoweh, now or ever. Just because her activity has gone down a tad doesn't mean she's suddenly scum. Plus she's the only one so far that seems to have a good take on the VCA. We've had 2 wagons with 2/3 same people on flipped town, our only two lynchees; it's delusional to think that there wasn't scum on the wagons. Bulbas lynch was mediocre at best and unlike TSOs it wasn't a deadline lynch. Nor does the excuse that it was a reasonable choice impress me when there's almost no vacillation from anyone on the wagon wrt their next votes today. Atm if I would lynch anyone in that wagon it'd be aronis. If there's another scum it gets tougher and i dunno who itd be.

That said it's not wrong for people to want to lynch off wagon, if you think there's only 1-2 on wagon that's 1-2/9 as opposed to 2-3/8. Usually it's easier to hunt on wagon because shitty votes tend to stick out more to balance it out.

I favor people just scumhunting though considering the percentages are low enough that it's not neccesary to look exclusively at one or the other of on/off wagon votes
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5711 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

fuck off, mastin

you don't get to dictate the game
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5712 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

oh I should have mentioned, that message was from my TEAM not just me
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5713 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:46 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 5681, Cheetory6 wrote:Espeonage is probably town, but I might be putting too much faith in ~reasons for him being town.

When did this change and why?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5714 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:20 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Soooo Imma forgoe catching up and just try to sink my teeth into what's currently happening, seeing as I already have a fair amount of rope around my neck.

If people are scumreading DV for activity and replacing out that's uber lame, since even from the little I saw it's obv that his replace out was due to irl issues. Though maybe it's just easier for me to see from an inside perspective rather than outside

In post 5701, Cheetory6 wrote:Maybe I'm just channeling my expectations there

ehyup youthink?

Not every team is going to be super cohesive. From what I can tell, most of my team was wrapped up in their own games and DV having to deal with irl stuff was a major bummer. In particular I think STD has lost some confidence in himself and is hesitant to contribute in fear of being wrong.

In other news Ceph sez I shouldn't be voting titus and now I feel like the asshole who doesn't want to listen to the team he just joined.

ActionDAN, Why are you voting aronis over espeonage?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5715 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:22 am

Post by ActionDan »

Am I voting currently? That's news to me!
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5716 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:23 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

nvm was thinking of previous votecount

let me rephrase... why are you not pushing for an espelycnh atm?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5717 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:27 am

Post by ActionDan »

I'm currently weighing other options. I am also of the opinion that the only person I might convince to vote with me there is oversoul, and only if I beg, so overlooked is he
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5718 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:40 am

Post by singersigner »

4xi3ty...your vote on Titus is literally the only reason I'm fighting my team on you. Not to fear monger you or anything, but...

Also, it seems off that you are now the second (or third) person who's deconstructed an argument on a replacement slot due to "lurking," when that only sumpliments it. What I REALLY don't like is that it's coming from you and Titus, who's been offering a hard defense of the two bigger "lurker" wagons, with reasons that couple apply to Aronis, yet she's pushing Aronis instead of you and FF.

@Titus...I'm looking forward to finally seeing your flail case on me. :]
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #5719 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:43 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Was pretty shocked to discover in my rereading that Formerfish has been in this game for a
month
. That is officially too long to have coasted this much without serious contribution, and I was reminded in a glance over his iso how bad his half-hearted sheep of ffery onto me was. I want to look at Marquis again somewhat but I would not be opposed to the resurrection of that wagon.
#greenshirtthursdays
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #5720 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:45 am

Post by singersigner »

Hmm...isn't it also funny that the person we know does VCA the most accurately/well, has been subtly coaching the rest of the town on what it should look like? Like trying to convince people that scum had to have been on Bulb's wagon despite there being A WHOLE HORD OF TOWN on it, or admitting that the only way to bypass her VCA is to not be voting or not bus? Seems like something she could've rasiy coached/recommended in a scum PT, and now she's using it as DV/4xi3ty's defence...

@CDB...yes...but his fiancé was in the hospital the first night he replaced in...shouldn't we give him a break??
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5721 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:56 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 5710, ActionDan wrote:We've had 2 wagons with 2/3 same people on flipped town, our only two lynchees; it's delusional to think that there wasn't scum on the wagons

I'm not sure how titus VCA works, nor do I really care (and if that means a repeat of inuyasha, then so be it), but this part is true. it was the main tool I had to suspect Kise in recks game when I couldn't tell simply by posting. What you think is "a whole herd of town" very easily could have a scum in it. Why you'd ever include aronis in that group I'm not sure (besides the fact titus voted for him) but even in people not named aronis that were on bulba, it's possible there is scum in the remaining 7 not including yourself
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5722 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

@Singer, I love how you take me knowing VCA well and explaining it as if that makes me scummy.

@AD, Place a vote please.

@CDB, You will need to register to view this. Names translated by epilogue. I was Parker that game. I am not Parker here. Click me

The text of the game is scattered on the subforum. Really had to find unless you go looking and know where to look.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5723 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:19 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Hallelujah! A flip.

And the world didn't even end.

Bulbazak flipping town strengthens my scum read on the DV slot. I
may
be coming around to a singer scum read.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5724 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:22 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 5689, Titus wrote:@Cheetory, while I find it unlikely, I don't see why all four scum could not be on Bulbs. More than likely though one avoided. Two scum off Bulbs is unlikely to me given the shot case on him.

This argument
completely
ignores the constipated game state.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”