Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

When you start pulling dictionary definitions that's when the argument has lost meaning
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

i'm not eager to make enemies, but I call things as I see them and if that makes you hate me well that's not my fault. Just because people aren't voting you doesn't mean you aren't playing in an anti-town manner and you certainly haven't provided any content and i would 100% disagree that you are playing towards your wincon, unless you are scum then yes you are playing towards your wincon.

At this point I am basically a mute anyway cause my attempts to push a read has failed and everyone is basically ignoring everything I say including the case that I made on RC which is pretty damn good if I say so myself.
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:55 am

In post 300, Flubbernugget wrote:When you start pulling dictionary definitions that's when the argument has lost meaning

well when people don't even seem to know the meaning of the word and accuse somebody of it and point to things that don't match the definition, somebody has to educate them
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 301, Jake from State Farm wrote:but I call things as I see them

I think therein lies the problem. I have better things than to engage in a pissing contest with you because you feel dejected. Good Day.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:26 am

it's not a pissing contest and I don't feel dejectec, you say you have better things yet you aren't doing ANYTHING at all. All of your posts are fluff.

but whatever, if you turn out to be town i'll just shake my head and avoid you in the future but for now you can be a scum read of mine also.

Show
Things I've learned.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:01 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 89, Lostaway wrote:Oversoul, why are you voting Jake when RC implicated you, Pisskop, and Elyse? You agreed that The Bulge calling out the spat as a townie spat is a scummy move, but you're you're more convinced of Jake at this point?

What was the point of this? This is like, a silly question.
'Oversoul, why weren't you omgusing?'
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Lostaway
Lostaway
Goon
Lostaway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Lostaway »

In post 305, pisskop wrote:
In post 89, Lostaway wrote:Oversoul, why are you voting Jake when RC implicated you, Pisskop, and Elyse? You agreed that The Bulge calling out the spat as a townie spat is a scummy move, but you're you're more convinced of Jake at this point?

What was the point of this? This is like, a silly question.
'Oversoul, why weren't you omgusing?'

Explained in my 141.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:47 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

How is that picture not homophobic, even if it's homophobic in an ironic context?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:48 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

@Jake is that Pared Jadalecki?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:52 am

That's a State Secret
Show
Things I've learned.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Elyse »

I swear tonight I will catch up!!! Sorry I've been very busy.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:11 am

Post by MattP »

When you take my posts into the context of me only being on my phone the current duration of the game then it makes sense I'm ignoring content. My computer was broken and needed to be taken into apple. I just picked it up from the store.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:12 am

Post by MattP »

And my s.o. is in town so I will be engaging more beginning tomorrow, which I think I said earlier in thread
SlappyKrust
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:13 am

Post by pisskop »

senior officer o.o
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

Oh my god my head hurts. This is fucking ridiculous.

Even after glazing over the vast majority of the posts from JFSF and RC, I'm coming out feeling more town on Jake. I'm still not certain on RC, but I'm actually leaning more scum. I can't remember exactly who said it, and at this time I'm WAY too lazy to go hunt it down, but someone said something to the effect of "you guys aren't doing anything to further the game. We get that you think each other are scummy, but at this point it's anti-town to keep this yelling going." IIRC, RC's next post was sidestepping the argument with JFSF, and it felt kind of forced, which is why he pinged my scumdar. If anyone wants me to not be lazy and hunt this down, I will, but I'm lazy. I legitimately hate taking this stance because I don't want JFSF to jump up and down squealing going "SOMEONE BELIEVES ME" when in all honestly it was nothing that he said that brought me to this conclusion.

I'm not sure what the fuck Flubber is doing, but it did come off as scummy to me. He even had a post that was "I'm so lost." The only reason that stood out to me is because when I first started playing mafia F2F I would say that any time I was scum to prevent myself from having to actually give reads. That being said, I don't know what Flubber's experience is, and frankly I'm not sure that I care, but I just thought it was pretty interesting to note.

mattP rubs me wrong (OHAI MATT). He makes one "good" post and it feels like the rest of his posts have been "i'm gud guize" or commenting on JFSF distracting from the actual game, which in turn distracts from the actual game. So yeah. Not saying that he's scum, but ::feeeeeeelings::

p.much errbody else is just... I don't fucking know. Three rl days and this game is a perfect analogy for shit. So for the time being, my best bet is this.

Vote:RadiantCowbells

I'll actually go back and look into other people later, but these stood out to me for now. I did mostly read this with the mindset of "JFSFvRC is happening right now" so that was I guess what I was looking for, so I'll do a reread (probably tomorrow honestly) looking into other people.
/DANCE OR FEED
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

Also, who fucking cares if that picture was "homophobic"? I really don't think bob meant it to actually be homophobic, and I thought it was kinda funny, actually.

ALSO HAI KINETIC, HAI BRO
/DANCE OR FEED
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Elyse »

Ok starting from Kinetic's question to RC...I don't like RC's over the top reactions. He's capable of theatrics as town, but this combined with the ridiculous argument with Jake on page 1 is making me think he could be scum.

Slight scumread on pisskop for only popping in when Oversoul calls him out. I also think pisskop's reactions to Oversoul's questions are, like RC's, over the top and unnatural.

In post 139, pisskop wrote:A reread has RC looky scummier than JSF.

and I like bulge for town

Why is bulge town?

141 by Lostaway is very waffly.

In post 143, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey Lostaway, do you need some syrup to go with that waffle?

Ok that makes me feel a lil better about RC.

I really like 153 by Kinetic.

In post 200, pisskop wrote:Like if I had a dollar for every game they were in with me and somebody went apecrap on her D1 and she was town Id have 5 or 6 of them.

Im not getting a town vibe from her. Im not lynching you because of her. You, as a townie should be okay sacrificing yourself only if it comes to that, not eager to just cuz.

Meh I also like this and agree with it.

In post 227, Flubbernugget wrote:That being said I'm starting to think some kind of scum v. scum multiball with this tunneling

Why is it scum tunneling rather than town tunneling?

I've had fucking enough of RC and Jake. Any two shot dayvigs out there?

In post 262, RadiantCowbells wrote:Alright that's too much.

VOTE: Flubbernugget

If Jake is still scum he deserves this win.

What?

In post 264, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 263, MattP wrote:You crowding the game with these posts is making people not engage, cut down on your back and forth

That's a bs excuse and you know it.

No it's true.

In post 268, RadiantCowbells wrote:Reaction null.

Oh well.

Ok...after all that your scumread on Flubber is stronger for saying "it looks like scum v scum"?

@pacman
I don't get where you're getting me as scum from? You made a vague comment about how you didn't like how Oversoul and I voted for Jake, expounded on why you especially didn't like Oversoul's vote, and then included me and not him in your scumteam. Explain.

Lostaway continues to post walls of waffles and fluff without taking any real stances. Scumread there.

VOTE: Lostaway

His ISO sucks. I invite everyone to read and name three reads he has. I bet you can't do it. He also hasn't made a vote yet.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Elyse »

Also I am townreading pisskop now
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I feel like I am missing a significant amount of memory to do with this game and its middle pages...

Anyway

In post 19, RadiantCowbells wrote:I could see Pisskop, Oversoul, or Elyse saying something like that in scum chat.

Why was I included in this, RC? I barely know you. I think I asked this question earlier, but I don't think you responded. If you did then I'm sorry. :P

Hmm...

In post 275, Jake from State Farm wrote:@ oversoul this is what I see when I look through PK's iso

0. rvs
1-4 - nothing of value
5. responds to your queston and does a half-assed job at it.
6 & 7 nothing of value
8. Asks a question that was already answered in post 62 by RC, so pointless question
9 - another half assed post which doesn't really add value to the game
10 - unvote and complaining
11 - 13 - more ueless posts. nothing so far has involved any scum hunting or progressing the game along
14. This is the first game related post, unfortunately it involves asking you to explain your view on him. This does nothing to help determine his alignment imo
15. responding to you about your posts about him. He also says matt was over-analytic which I disagree with
16 - 18 - this is basically where he claims he started the bulge wagon which imo isn't true because a RVS vote doesn't count. Matt started the pressure on bulge.
19 - 21 more useless posts
22 - this post makes no sense from a town pov.
23 - another very weird post, one I don't see coming from town. I'm still waiting for at least 1 game that confims his statement about RC
24. asks me a pointless question
25-27 - more useless posts.

No scum hunting at all in any of his post.

0 -
Agree

1-4 -
Agree
/
Disagree
. Three and four are engaging with another player (me). He is trying to discern why I would be asking these things (will come to this later).
5 -
Disagree
. He addresses my concerns and up to this point very little has happened other than you and RC trying to start a 1v1. His comments on that arenot explicitly bad or "doing a half-assed job". He also gives a personality reason for why he is playing the way he is, which is townie.

6-7 -
Agree
/
Disagree
. I don't think 6 is necessarily contributing anything, but I find humor to in general be a townie thing. I think 7 is very obviously scumhunting a player (me).

8 -
Disagree
. I did a very cursory glance of the pages around this interaction and could not find where RC said this. Could you link it?

9 -
Disagree
. He is at least engaging the game with reads. What would you have preferred his posts to say? Pisskop clearly is not like that as a player, stop holding him to standards he will never keep.

10 -
Disagree
. And? What exactly is bad about this post? It is exactly what I was feeling when reading you and RC. 1v1s are very annoying for players who are not entirely invested in the outcome (which is expected given this game is less than 72 hours old and it is day fucking 1). You and RC were sucking energy out of the game.

11-13 -
Agree
/
Disagree
. Post 13 is scumhunting a player (me). How are you not getting that from his posts? :?

14 -
Disagree
. This is one of the towniest posts that Pisskop has made. This is
definitively
where Pisskop starts to scumhunt me for attacking him. Seriously, Jake, how are you not seeing this as scumhunting?

15 -
Disagree
. Again, this is Pisskop scumhunting. He clearly sees a contradiction in my accusations (which there
was
, I was mistaken with what I had read) and he pointed it out in a very town manner. He was legitimately confused with what I was saying. He also gives an original thought on the Matt wagon. What you're saying here is that you disagree with his opinion of Matt's vote, and that means he isn't scumhunting or giving ways to read him?

16-18 -
Agree
/
Disagree
. What you're saying is true, I even pointed that out myself, but where do you think that kind of conviction is going to come from? Town or scum? Also, 16 and 17 are still trying to discern my alignment. That
is
scumhunting.

19-21 -
Agree
/
Disagree
. 20 is a useless post, but 19 and 21 are decidedly not useless posts. Have you never seen scum ask a question like 19? Have you never asked a question like that? 21 is a damn read on the person he has been engaging with this entire time. HOW ARE YOU IGNORANT OF THIS?

22 -
Agree
. I have my own opinions about this post, but I am curious for why you think?

23 -
Agree
/
Disagree
. I can see this coming from town. It is a meta analysis that describes this type of behavior from RC. I could see this type of post coming from scum, though. Links to those games would be good, I agree.

24 -
Disagree
. I see this to be in the same type of question that he asked me earlier. He is skeptical and cynical of how I have been playing and this post is a skeptical/cynical post about how you have been playing and your assertion against him.

25-27 -
Agree
. But have every single one of your posts been towards your wincon, promoting scumhunting? You're holding him to an unreasonable level 1) as a player, and 2) specifically as Pisskop. It would be like telling Nobody Special to not lurk, or Tammy to not use emotion, or UT to not use GIFs/pictures.
Lostaway
Lostaway
Goon
Lostaway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Lostaway »

In post 316, Elyse wrote:
141 by Lostaway is very waffly...

Lostaway continues to post walls of waffles and fluff without taking any real stances. Scumread there.

VOTE: Lostaway

His ISO sucks. I invite everyone to read and name three reads he has. I bet you can't do it. He also hasn't made a vote yet.

Hi Elyse,

Yes, I've been waffling, and I'll take blueberry syrup with that. I honestly don't know what to make of this game just yet. I know several people have formed strong opinions already. I haven't, mostly because until I get my head wrapped around Jake/RC, I'll have a better idea of how to evaluate everyone else's reactions to it. At that point I'll be making a serious vote, and I'll be apt to stick with it through the lynch.

That vote won't likely be placed this weekend. This is my third game here, and it's one that began with a huge flurry of activity in a very short time relative to my first two newbie games. It's been, what, 72 hours and we're already on page 13. And not only am I a bit overwhelmed, the fight between RC and Jake has become very off-putting and disengaging. A point that MattP made, and which you just agreed with.

While I'm feeling better about you than I did in my 89 (your first move was to sheep Oversoul and vote Jake, which was shortly followed by piling on the Bulge bandwagon with no explanation whatsoever) now that you've provided some reasoning to go on, I'm not quite sure of your powers of observation -- for example, I'm a
she
, not a he.

Furthermore, I've made several reads -- I pointed out your sheeping, Oversoul's sheeping, Pisskop's inconsistency (or at least lack of self-awareness), RC's overaggression founded on dubious logic, and Jake's defensiveness for starters, as well as stating a favorable initial impression of MattP. To say I haven't even made three reads rather misrepresents what I've done so far. Whether it's disingenuous or merely inattentive, it's just not true.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 219, BROseidon wrote:It's the way in which he's doing nothing. Not going to post my full intentionality theory, but the tl;dr is that true lack of intentionality comes from town, and I think pisskop has demonstrated true lack of intentionality.

Do you think Pisskop is scumhunting?

In post 227, Flubbernugget wrote:That being said I'm starting to think some kind of scum v. scum multiball with this tunneling

Multiball... in a 14 player game?

In post 236, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you question it, talk to me again after game after you see Jake's scumflip.

I agree to an extent, I have used similar reasoning to catch scum, but only after substantial analysis of the game later in the day.

In post 243, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 240, BROseidon wrote:
In post 234, Jake from State Farm wrote:Doesn't even matter, what bauss did in that game isn't what RC is doing this game.

So he isn't cheating?

Also, that post had nothing to do with this game.

RC said he is using whatever bauss used in that game in another game and this one. Thing is the things bauss said in that game to catch you isn't similar at all to what RC is doing in this game. Its not even similar to the other game that RC supposedly used it in.

I mean, I see the similarities pretty well.
It is an analysis on a psychological level of posts? What do you think it is that bauss did?

In post 258, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 255, MattP wrote:If you're not then youre just the most anti town players in existence and have concept of how to facilitate productive discussion. If you retort that you're not going to stop until you get what you want then please see the part where I say you have no concept

Excuse me? How is trying to lynch your top scum read anti town?

This isn't the first time I've been accused if being anti town for trying to Lynch scum yet nobody can ever explain to me how playing the game toward my win condition is anti-town so can you explain it?

It is antitown because it is dominating the discussion of the entire game right now. It sucks the will power of the town to scumhunt other players. Going with what you're saying, if you're wrong, would be like starting on Day 1 again with less townies. That is not pro-town.

Jake From State Farm
, what is your opinion on BROseidon?

In post 271, RadiantCowbells wrote:Jake's still scum 90%, but Flubber's scum v scum comment was extremely telling.

I agree. I didn't like that comment either. I have a predisposition to hate those types of comments.

In post 141, Lostaway wrote:A couple things -- first, please don't take my posts out of context -- the bit about MattP's analysis of The Bulge is relevant here.

Second, it seemed like you were agreeing with MattP that it seemed more scummy for The Bulge to call out the RC/Jake spat as "townie" -- making two town reads in the process, while complaining about the singular scumreads of Jake and RC against each other. But then RC goes and implicates three people, including you -- so it seems inconsistent to me to follow Matt's logic and vote Jake over RC.

I still don't understand the point you're making here.

How is the logic inconsistent?

In post 315, Grimmjow wrote:Also, who fucking cares if that picture was "homophobic"? I really don't think bob meant it to actually be homophobic, and I thought it was kinda funny, actually.

ALSO HAI KINETIC, HAI BRO

You know Kinetic?

In post 317, Elyse wrote:Also I am townreading pisskop now

Why?

What is your read on me?

I actually think Lostaway is kinda town.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Busy days~

Reading and posting tomorrow.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 319, Lostaway wrote:
Furthermore, I've made several reads -- I pointed out your sheeping, Oversoul's sheeping, Pisskop's inconsistency (or at least lack of self-awareness), RC's overaggression founded on dubious logic, and Jake's defensiveness for starters, as well as stating a favorable initial impression of MattP. To say I haven't even made three reads rather misrepresents what I've done so far. Whether it's disingenuous or merely inattentive, it's just not true.

Those aren't reads.

@Oversoul
I am townreading you slightly and wrt to pisskop, it's mostly a gut feeling. I've been playing with him a lot recently and I think I have a good grasp on his play.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:28 am

In post 320, Oversoul wrote:Jake From State Farm, what is your opinion on BROseidon?

Im not a fan, he just seems to be responding to things but I don't see much proactive behavior from him
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:33 am

Some good news for everyone.
@mod I'll be v/la over the weekend
Show
Things I've learned.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”