RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Like honestly even if Flubber's town I don't want to play with him.

Even ignoring the fact that he's voting town and in my previous experience with town!Flubber will probably not vote a single scum player.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:28 pm

You really think 347 is defensive

You should be more concerned at how calm I am right now because I've had a shit day and am slightly afraid that I haven't even contemplated killing someone yet

I don't think it's defensive, it's a tactical vote because I'm scum and I know you're town so that's my excuse for the vote.

Right?
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

In post 351, RadiantCowbells wrote:

You should be more concerned at how calm I am right now because I've had a shit day and am slightly afraid that I haven't even contemplated killing someone yet

I don't think it's defensive, it's a tactical vote because I'm scum and I know you're town so that's my excuse for the vote.

Right?

Eh?
/DANCE OR FEED
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Did Grimmjow really win a best town performance?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:05 pm

Town don't ask their scumreads if they really think something is defensive.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Oversoul »

RC I think I'm really feeling you on the Jake-scum. The way he refuses to see *any* towniness/intentions in pisskop is mindblowing. He has to be refusing to see the things I am seeing (and others are also apparently seeing) so that he can keep pisskop as a mislynch.

His weird paranoia that I am scum trying to set up an elaborate plan is also odd and looks like he is reaching to create a web of doubt around me to protect himself/justify potential votes in the future.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

In post 353, RadiantCowbells wrote:Did Grimmjow really win a best town performance?

Owch. That was unnecessary.
/DANCE OR FEED
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

I mean, I have not been an asshole, but if that's how you want to be, then we can play that game too.
/DANCE OR FEED
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:50 pm

You've got one post of substance and are voting town while questioning a comment that basically explains itself

Not exactly best town performance stuff there. IFF Grimmjow.alignment == 'Town'.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:54 pm

It's not even Jake I'm concerned about right now.

RC D1 is going to RC D1 and I'm used to a bunch of shitty votes but what I really don't like is the huge amount of people who said something like "oh I think there's probably scum in there but (doesn't give name or is RC).

In that sense, I feel like the people who are actually voting me or Jake are the town ones and scum are looking for an opportunity to either lynch me and claim that it was TvT or bus Jake and push a lynch onto me somehow.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Excluding Flubber of course.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 7:05 pm

In post 292, Lostaway wrote:So here's why I'm equivocating on the whole Jake/RC feud -- aside from the fact that at this point it all comes across as spam to me, being something I really don't want to wrap my head around at all. Seriously, it's been deeply unpleasant from both parties. But it has to be addressed.

Going back to the beginning, and looking specifically how it unfolded:

In post 7, Jake from State Farm wrote:
vote: evil pacman

Cause evil = scum ldo

Ugh, now I need a shower

In post 8, Jake from State Farm wrote:Oh shit forgot to say

Sup

In post 9, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Jake from State Farm

Apologetic about two things already on the first page.

It actually started innocuously enough -- a couple of RVS votes with spurious reasons given. And, I mean, these reasons are both spurious. Voting for someone on the basic of their name, and voting because someone is "apologetic" during the RVS stage.

In post 10, Jake from State Farm wrote:Apologetic? Where did I apologize for anything?

And this is quite interesting, because it's so defensive! I, for one, found the statements of "Ugh, I need a shower" and "Oh shit forgot to say" to be clearly apologetic. Not in a scummy way -- Jake apologizes for his spurious logic of voting Evilpacman on the basis of his name, and apparently forgetting his "Sup" tagline. The apologies were truly innocuous. I'm not so sure, however, about the defensiveness.

Neither was RC, it seems:

In post 11, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Cause evil = scum ldo

Unnecessarily giving reasons for an RVS vote.

Oh shit forgot to say

Sup

Why bring up that you forgot to say it already?

Ugh, now I need a shower

Essentially apologizing for not having showered. Showcases feelings of inadequacy.

Apology wasn't the right word though.

I don't mind RC going on the attack for Jake being defensive, though the language here isn't exactly clear in explaining how Jake was actually being apologetic. It's that lack of precision that Jake latches onto:

In post 12, Jake from State Farm wrote:1. Rvs vote usually comes with some random reason so you fail here
2. I brought it up cause sup is my calling card and I realized I forgot.

3. I didn't apologize for not having taken a shower, it was a reference to feeling dirty and now I need one.

You fail

vote: RC

Serious vote

RC doubles down in 14 with some frankly dubious psychological "logic", and then it all quickly spirals out of control, hinging largely on issues of "meta." Frankly, I don't care about all the "meta" stuff that they both brought up and ground into the dirt. I'm not going to go digging into oodles of past games to verify, especially when game play can and does change over and over again. So that line of argumentation isn't going to pass muster with me. It just makes my eyes glaze over.

So I don't have a clear read on either of them. I lean against Jake for the initial defensiveness. I lean against RC for the quick escalation and what seems like seriously-taken dubious logic. The ferocity which RC and Jake end up employing reminds me of my Jack Russell terrier when she's pounced on a new squeaky duck toy, and won't let go -- it's so over-the-top it passes straight through comical and into the territory of the deeply uncomfortable. So I can see how either one could be town, and with egos unchecked are going to play it out to the bitter end.

At this point, if anything is going to sway me one way or the other, it's the personal attacking language of RC, which is admittedly more of a policy-lynch reaction on my part. But I play the game to have fun, and this so far has not been very much fun.

In post 284, evilpacman18 wrote:Alright I'm FINALLY getting here.

Let us begin at the top:
I was actually gonna come in and say that RC was being way too abrasive and try-hard-ish at the beginning but I looked into his other games and he starts off a lot of them with a sorta stupid early "serious" vote and an exaggeration of certainty. So this beginning at least fits his meta, however, I'm still leaning more scum on him in that exchange because of how persistent he is. In other games I looked at, RC doesn't tend to argue or force an early case, just says it's a serious vote and leaves at that pretty often. is a stretch on every level whereas Jake handles it all pretty town. 12 and 17 are just good observations and I don't think Jake as caught scum would go look into whether RC's page 1 approach matches his previous RVS meta.

With that said (and I could say more about the back and forth but I'll pass), it bothers me that Oversoul and Elyse voted Jake out of all of that, even with Oversoul saying it was weird to be included in RC's weird name drop (I also don't know why I was asked if he had my vote in ) and that it could be elaborate scum theater (a good way of putting it. A lot better than "try-hard-ish"). It just seems like a lot of awareness with the problems in RC's play to go along with it anyway.

The Bulge as voice of reason looks super town although I disagree with him, I like that he's trying to be a voice of reason where we have two players being rather unreasonable way too soon. MattP's 47 is also a stretch, if not a total misrep (actually it's definitely a total misrep) so that's not a good start for him.
In post 47, MattP wrote:Bulge complained about two pages of activity, patronized two players for having a single scum read, then claimed two town reads (on the two players he patronized) based on the two pages of content that happened that he complained of. Why is he unhappy about content that gave him TWO townreads, why is he complaining about two pages of content, why can a player not have a scumread pg 2 but he can have TWO townreads

Lel

First of all I think this takes The Bulge's "slow the fuck down" out of context. If you look at the rest of the post (), it sounds more like he's saying slow down on being so certain of your reads than slow down on posting. And even if he is saying slow down on posting, that's still pretty understandable considering posts 7-33 were basically ALL RC and Jake, whom this post is directed to. So MattP is ignoring all context to accuse Bulge of complaining about activity and also his town reads were not absolutes, not to mention a town read is a lot easier to come by than a scum read. So MattP is ignoring the qualitative difference of a town read vs a scum read as well as the fact Bulge said "looks like town v town" whereas Jake and RC were saying things more along the lines of being absolutely certain they caught each other as scum in a bid to paint Bulge as scum.

First guess: RC / MattP / Elyse scum team.

I know that's not even up to the end of page 2 but it's actually pretty dense on content and it's 3:30 and I'm gonna fall asleep. More tomorrow, I'm not gonna have a surprise thing I need to be at sneak up on me like I did today.

In post 207, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 198, pisskop wrote:We arent lynching you because RC makes you uncomfortable.

I understand where you're coming from here but I'm quoting it and vote parking you when rc flips scum

In post 100, Kinetic wrote:
In post 88, Oversoul wrote:I hope Kinetic picks up his prod. :( I wanted to play with him. I've heard good things about his play

<3 I think I remember you. Not sure if we played in a game together, or if you were in one I modded back in the day.

Hey MattP and Grimmjow.

Don't think I recognize anyone else...

Not a fan of RC's hyper aggressive play. Not a fan of Jake's reactions to it.

MattP's Bulge comments are interesting, and certainly a point against Bulge. Not much else to go on right now, so its certainly VOTE: Bulge worthy. Curious to see how this develops.

In post 227, Flubbernugget wrote:That being said I'm starting to think some kind of scum v. scum multiball with this tunneling

Look at all this crap. And that's just the start of the people I want to lynch today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 7:08 pm

Like the Me/Jake thing was the center of the day and so many people said they thought there was scum here

BUT THERE'S NO VOTES.

Look how many people are not voting.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

I love how you're throwing so many people out there to be lynched. Almost like you're not really committing to things until you hear someone else perk up. And the one person you are voting, in that wall of shit that I'm not even going to bother reading, you have TWO FUCKING LINES from him that aren't connected in the slightest. What the fuck is that?

Can we kill it with fire, yet?
/DANCE OR FEED
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Did you pass third grade?

I sure hope not.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 118, Kinetic wrote:
In post 116, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why do you so little english, BMO?

Why do you want so much attention? Why are you dodging the question by pointing out a typo?

In post 119, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why don't you want me getting any attention?

Jake your partner?

In post 120, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why do you think it's a problem that my case on Jake get's responded to by people?

In post 121, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Why do you want so much attention?

What kind of complaint is that?

Are you questioning my alignment, my judgement, my case on Jake, or Jake's alignment?
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

oops
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

ignore that. I'm working on another post, you'll see where it fits in
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

more:
In post 52, RadiantCowbells wrote:MattP's points are very solid.

Further, scum calling 1v1s involving their scumpartners TvT is very common. And look at JFSF's response.

1. I am
2. Yes I actually did.

It's just... off. I feel like Bulge could have been coaching his partner there.

And if we are both town, calling it TvT now could be a grab for towncred.

I don't like it, and I really don't like how it reflects on JFSF either.

VOTE: The Bulge

Literally RC had been pushing Jake REALLY HEAVILY and then says "if we are both town, what you just said could be seen as a scum tell." Total scum mentality.

The Bulge wagon makes no fucking sense, why is nobody seeing that? Oversoul and Elyse again both coming out looking bad at it. Elyse I saw you asked why I picked you over Oversoul. Don't take it too seriously, I had to decide to include just one of you based off of like one post each in my first guess at the scum team but Oversoul's interaction with RC in 39 and 40 doesn't look like same scum team to me so yeah. Also Oversoul has had original ideas and you have not. Not that Oversoul's ideas are good, or even that they are town-motivated, but they are thoughts and that's something.

Isn't it a scum tell to answer a question with a question? How about answering a question with 5 questions?
In post 365, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 118, Kinetic wrote:
In post 116, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why do you so little english, BMO?

Why do you want so much attention? Why are you dodging the question by pointing out a typo?

In post 119, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why don't you want me getting any attention?

Jake your partner?

In post 120, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why do you think it's a problem that my case on Jake get's responded to by people?

In post 121, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Why do you want so much attention?

What kind of complaint is that?

Are you questioning my alignment, my judgement, my case on Jake, or Jake's alignment?

Kinetic seems town to me. BROseidon still neutral so far.
that's up to page 8, I'm going to bed.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 355, Oversoul wrote:He has to be refusing to see the things I am seeing (and others are also apparently seeing) so that he can keep pisskop as a mislynch.

Or...

Maybe I'm not seeing anything cause his posts suck and he's literally done nothing protown.
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 339, Oversoul wrote:
In post 336, Jake from State Farm wrote:because he wants me to take up more space so people don't focus on him. If pk is town somehow, than oversoul is scum which would make sense why he wants me to talk more.

Are you actually this fucking nuts in real life

Nothing I said was nuts in that post. Paranoid perhaps, but not nuts. You realize there's no point in arguing my opinion yet that's what you just did in that huge post. Now you want me to read your responses and hope I'll magically see your POV? That's delusional. So maybe the question is are YOU this fucking nuts in real life?

Do you argue with everyone who doesn't share your opinion?
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:39 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: epm

how about you finush yout catchup instead of using a partial one to prodge. Its great you have opinions
Last edited by Bicephalous Bob on Sat May 16, 2015 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Have you tried actually reading that shitfest. For the most part I haven't

epm gets props
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 351, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Right?

Then which post was 348 in reference to
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 370, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 339, Oversoul wrote:
In post 336, Jake from State Farm wrote:because he wants me to take up more space so people don't focus on him. If pk is town somehow, than oversoul is scum which would make sense why he wants me to talk more.

Are you actually this fucking nuts in real life

Nothing I said was nuts in that post. Paranoid perhaps, but not nuts. You realize there's no point in arguing my opinion yet that's what you just did in that huge post. Now you want me to read your responses and hope I'll magically see your POV? That's delusional. So maybe the question is are YOU this fucking nuts in real life?

Do you argue with everyone who doesn't share your opinion?

I thought you were V/LA?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”