Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 496, Skybird wrote:The motivation is to appear to town by not knowing how many factions are involved in the game. At best you didn't read the rules because it clearly states: Scum win when their numbers equal or exceed that of the Town's, and all enemy anti-Town factions are dead.

Oh, it's on General Rules. :facepalm: Had to do a Ctrl+F to find it.
Would have thought it was on Setup. General Rules should just be all those "don't break these things" thingies. Would've asked anyway, "enemy anti-Town factions" could've been cult or 3P or whatever.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 5:47 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 486, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 59, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 21, T S O wrote:I didn't roll scum and feel disappointed.

VOTE: Boonskiies

DIE, SCUM

scum tend to announce they are not scum at the beginning.

VOTE: tso

OK, Starting to do some ISO's here and I don't like dragon's at all. His vote for T S O was bad. I've seen tons of people say that as town. The last game we played, Grib did the same thing and he was town. dragon was in that game too His vote for la la wasn't good either or the reasoning behind it.

dragon have you figured this out yet? What do you think of the Ozgin push now?

Even though RC has barely posted, I do like his entrance into the game, it seems townish although that is just a gut read here. I don't like dragon's response here seem pretty hostile for no reason. Don't like this either .

I don't like my vote on la la anymore because her response to her wagon was to go and look at all the votes on it and analyze them which is a farily townish response. I'd like to see more from her though.

I like the Kitz push but I think people need to follow it up with some votes there. dragon is worse than kitz for me right now however.

I re-read Titus and she seems town. Her Ozgin push feels genuine and I completely understand the Citizen argument and think it's valid. However, it's early in the game and we need to look at other people as well and develop some other reads, get other wagons going, etc.

VOTE: dragonspawn

what part of duck opportunistically jumping on a random wagon is bad reasoning? Granted ducks more recent posts are better. But you can hardly say I'm bad for voting duck when you did the same thing.

I already explained to you what I didn't like it. I didn't like varsoon and duck jumping on ozgin like they did. Scum having daytalk means they are more likely to slip up by doing things in unison. Thought it might be a scum plan. Still don't like how we are barely into day 1 and people are seriously pushing hard to lynch him when we have ton of day to go. Yes the citizen comment is not a good thing for him but id like to see more.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 5:51 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 492, Titus wrote:@Wolf, Why are you avoiding the Ozgin wagon? You have acknowledged that the citizen case is good, but you pile on the la la wagon. Then, as la la dies down, you move to another wagon increasing, while stating the reason I am pushing is good.

You state you are voting for Ozgin because he is unnecessarily hostile. Yet what do you call the your child could be evil thing but unnecessarily hostile?

You keep doing this thing where you endorse the Ozgin push but never get on.

Titus-I realize you are in a tunnel and all that but don't misrep me. I voted la la for her bad jump onto the House wagon and I don't even think the Oz wagon was a thing at that time. dragon's ISO looks like scum to me and that's why I'm on dragon. I am townreading you right now almost exlusively due to your Ozgin push because it looks town and your reasons look genunine and make sense. I also like the Kitz push like I said. In a game where 1/3 of the players are scum, I'm going to be looking at several different options for scum. It would be very anti-town to quick lynch Ozgin and not try to get reads on everyone else or get some good wagon info. out there for future VCA. I also gave you several reasons last night where I think Oz could be town and I'd like him to respond to his current wagon so I can see how that goes. Give it time Titus. The day is early.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 331, Cheetory6 wrote:
Ozgin wrote:Uh, letting other people fight about their nonsense, and sitting back and cruising by?
Gosh I just have to be upfront, don't I :c
Okay. So, what do you think House is going to look at first when he starts reading the game?
In my head, I imagine him first going "there is a wagon on me. Hm." and then looking at those votes. If lala and Kitz are afraid of House and they're scum, why wouldn't they be worried about him taking a closer look at them because of their votes on him? Why would they need to forge reasoning so hard for why they think someone is scum if they're capable of hunting for a second scumteam if they were scum?

That's a fairly good point. I guess I'm accustomed to people parroting being auto-scum, but I suppose it's a different case in multiball.

In post 356, lalaladucks wrote:So Wolfie's and Ozgin's votes for me were pretty good and seemed to be coming from a townish perspective. However, I don't like dragonspawn's vote for me.
In post 131, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 120, lalaladucks wrote:VOTE: House
Avatar easy to confuse with mod's.
Also probs scum.

forth on a wagon in rvs or close to it. Like that for scum better

VOTE: duck

Why is being fourth on a wagon scummy? (Mine was actually the fifth vote on the wagon, but w/e)

In post 166, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 163, Ozgin wrote:
In post 162, Varsoon wrote:Ozgin, I wouldn't consider 3 votes on someone in a 21 player game to be 'fast'.
Especially this early in the game.
Furthermore, I don't understand the suspicion you were throwing onto my slot.

:/

You don't think 3 votes in 6 minutes is fast? I mean, they had to have thought and concluded upon the previous votes, then typed out their vote and their shitty reasons (no offense guys) in only 3 minutes each (referring to Kitz and lala)?

It doesn't matter how early in the game we are,
posting speed
is independent of
time of post

I didn't like that you mindlessly sheep'd Cheetory because you "trust" him. It was a shitty reason, even in RVS. At least I vaguely had a reason. Didn't you read my posts regarding you?

Making a good point here. Speed might indicate a scum team pushing a wagon. After all they do have day talk

Promoting Ozgin's point, it wasn't even very good imo and it didn't require propagation. This looks like dragon trying to back up his vote on me, using Ozgin's reasons. Which strikes me as a bit odd and give me scumvibes. I already had the random vote from ~kitty~ and I believe dragon is likely scum and was capitalising on the situation by putting the second vote on me and starting up el lalawagon.

In post 198, dragonspawn wrote:I like the wagon I'm on better.

Por qué?

In post 200, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 197, lalaladucks wrote:Eh, why not?

VOTE: Ozgin

:wink:

Dunno if he's tryhard scum or tryhard town, will assume the former for now because his push on me feels calculated~

Thank you for reinforcing my point for me.

What point was that, dragon scum? I don't recall you making any legitimate points for pushing me as a dirty scum bumble.

In post 179, dragonspawn wrote:How do you know when someone posts in another game (I mean barring the obvious that you are in that game)?

And isn't it against the rules to discuss other ongoing games?

Trying to get me into trouble are you? Tsk, tsk, tsk. I didn't break the talking about ongoing games rule, Titus pointed out what we can and can't say.

In post 285, dragonspawn wrote:Taly,

Specifically, I don't like the way Varsoon and ducks have been pushing their wagons then when Titus votes ozgin they suddenly switch their votes in rapid succession. It doesn't feel organic. Especially duck.

Ahem... You know what I don't feel is organic? Your posts. They give me weird vibes mate.

In post 344, dragonspawn wrote:
This is probably the most townish post I've seen from you.

Course you need more than one post to get me to change your mind. I don't know whether you were just goofing off before or whether your scum buddies just told you to step up.

Oh, hello. Yesterday I was in classes all day and shitposting soz :/
It's the start of the weekend now but I have to go V/LA in under an hour.

I haven't considered dragonspawn enough, probably because he's been following suit right under me. I'm going to read dragonspawn again, especially now that he's apparently a wagon.

In post 410, Titus wrote:@All, I really don't care to lynch House. I would imagine him being more likely to fluff the point and terminate conversation, more of an "I agree to disagree" as scum. I could be wrong here, I admit that. Yet, this conversation is bogging down in theory. Theory is where scum should want to keep this.

So enough about lurkers. Enough about theory.

@Avatar, 373 is all theory. It's easy to get hostile about theory as scum or town. Let's get some wagons going and see how people react to them. Particularly obvscum Ozgin.

LOl @ "Obvscum Ozgin" - I'm still like, 75% positive you're literally only attacking me because you didn't like my analogy. Boo fucking hoo. Get over yourself, and get over the damn analogy. You're literally tunneling me on the premise of me claiming "VT", which is the stupidest fucking wagon. Either you're scum, or you're trying to throw this game.

In post 415, Titus wrote:@Taly, I plan to stay here until someone else scums worse than Ozgin, which I doubt is happening. That "Citizen" claim might as well have been a serious scum claim to me. The fact we could wagon House for not being here and being able to conftown himself but we can't wagon someone who spontaneously claims VT in the thread strongly suggests scum to me. I don't have a plan beyond brute force and listening to see if someone else actually provides a better case yadda yadda seven not town blah blah. The last time I caught scum during RVS with a similar thing, I was persuaded to let them go. My townreads then proceeded to get wagoned. It was town too that convinced me to back off because they wanted to hypothesize scenarios where the scum could theoretically be town.

He has been defensive and structured himself to discredit anyone who attacks him. Voting Varsoon yet attacking me is NOT a coincidence. We both saw it. We both jumped to the same conclusion. That's odd. I don't think scum!Varsoon jumps quick to the buddying thing there again, knowing I'll be checking him with a fine tooth comb if this shit comes up wrong. If you have got a wagon based on substance, you divert and you offer an alternative. Ozgin diverted attention from himself by voting himself and then tried to offer lala for shit reasons.

I wasn't really following NY 180 that closely, but I bet that Ozgin followed the same pattern.

So let me summarize this: "Boo hoo he made a distasteful comment and referred to himself as Citizen. He must be scum! Wah!" And you keep talking about discrediting anyone who attacks me? You've literally been drilling the same, retarded point about calling myself citizen, and then you cry about how I discredit you when you keep fucking misrepping me. I'm not attacking you, I've never even pushed on you! You keep victimizing yourself and it's
absolutely, fucking pathetic of you, Titus.
I also never voted myself to draw attention away from myself, so I dunno what the actual fuck you're talking about. So I reiterate my earlier point:
You aren't reading my fucking posts.
My reasons for lala weren't shit, you're just hell-bent on tunneling me for one shitty reason after another. I don't care about you being dissuaded from voting your scumread early in a game for someone who claimed Citizen before, because I already explained that because I call myself Citizen doesn't mean I'm not a PR or something, holy fuck.

I haven't discredited you, you've only ever misrepped me. The one, half substantial point you have on me is my misuse of the term "Citizen," and if you can't get over that then I'm just going to fucking ignore you. I'm not arguing the citizen point anymore. Oh, and don't try to say I followed a pattern in a game you didn't follow,
unless you want to keep being pathetic and misrepping me. Oh wait, that's your thing this game, isn't it dear?

In post 482, Taly wrote:Been re-reading Ozgin. Here are some posts that stuck out to me

In post 213, Ozgin wrote:Also, my last point on the Citizen thing and then I'm really going to bed, but I have myself written as citizen in my excel sheet (I have myself there because I just typed the list as the OP has it, and then I didn't feel like changing it after I already put my name in it, so I just threw down "Citizen, given" on my chart, and I've been using it as reference all game. Of course I'm gonna say "Citizen" when talking about myself in this game.

PEdit: Sorry Wolfie, I'm getting a little emotionally evolved and I need to pull that out of my thoughts here. I don't get emotional at all when I'm scum, and that's what you saw the most of with me in 180, so yeah of course you're not used to it. But that statement doesn't mean shit, my self-meta is useless and I'll leave you to your own conclusions.

What the hell? So you're claiming what is equivalent to VT because you had yourself written as it in an excel sheet? Also, what is this:

"I didn't feel like changing it after I already put my name in it."

So you were able to change your role? O_o.... Or you're not being honest with us?

In post 289, Ozgin wrote:
I'm not discrediting you. You literally said that I called myself a vanilla townie, and that's not true. It's a literal misrepresentation of my terminology, which you seem to be obsessed with.

As for the shot (I'm assuming meaning shit) reasons on my push for lala, can you tell me why they're shit? Or are you just gonna throw a meaningless opinion with no supporting evidence?

Have you read the flavor correctly? Citizens are equivalent to Vanilla Town in their abilities. Claiming as one is the same as the other.

If you were a "Citizen", thought you would know this.

In post 323, Ozgin wrote:Uh, letting other people fight about their nonsense, and sitting back and cruising by?

Yes because sitting back and watching fights rage on usually gets town lined up to be killed, that is - if both fighters are town... :igmeou: Unfortunately, I should know this because I usually get into 1v1s.

You haven't posted in the past 150 posts, your wagon has had a second spark added to it, my town read on you is failing and not entirely because of your townslip. Your posts don't appear as genuine, and maybe this vote will encourage you to add more onto this subject that'd help town.

VOTE: Ozgin

I never like naked votes, especially ones on the wagons that are moving.

TSO, why are you voting for Ozgin?

The changing thing: I have myself on the excel sheet in row 13 on Google Docs. I can't delete a whole row to where the rows below it will move up, and I don't want an empty row because that fucks with my OCPD.

For the Vanilla Townie thing, my point was that Titus keeps saying I called myself Vanilla Townie, when I called myself Citizen. I know they're
equivalent in a usage sense,
but me saying "Citizen" is just how I call myself regular town. And again, I'm back to arguing this stupid fucking point.

I haven't posted in 150 posts because I had company last night from 5pm onward, went to bed and I woke up at 10am, got a haircut, and am here now at 1pm. My wagon revived literally over the past like, 20 hours. This is that type of shit that I was saying with the House wagon - People have lives, and can't be on Mafia 24/7.

TSO is probably just trying to add pressure to me. I just don't get that there's a fucking wagon on me based on my "misuse" of terminology.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Egg »

In post 315, Bookitty wrote:Sure.

Cheetory is actively engaging with people and pushing suspicions in a way that feels organic. While this could be a product of scum-vs-scum in this game, it doesn't feel like that to me.

Titus is addressing the game in ways I've seen her do as town. This doesn't prove anything for anyone else (though it gives me warm fuzzies toward her) but as I said I wouldn't lynch her anyway because she's way more effective with a flip or two to analyse. I am more than willing to give her the benefit of the doubt based on her play and accuracy in other games I've played with her.

That's what Cheet does as scum with another scum group. I've seen it. No offense, but the Titus read doesn't feel great either.

dragonspawn wrote: I tend to agree. Why should townies fear house? If he is scum we will lynch him. If he is town he will help us lynch the scum. How about we let him play a little before we speculate on what his alignment is.

I think the point was that they are scum who fear House. But if that were the case, couldn't they pretty much ignore him today and just NK him?

Varsoon wrote: @Egg: Damn right I'm buddying Bookitty. Bookitty should be my buddy. If enough buddies get together, they can form a strong pact that'll destroy the scum. At this point, I don't care if my buddies are scum or third party. We need to eliminate an entire team or we lose. I've been in multiball before. If scum and third party double-down on their kills on town (and if town has killing abilities they mess up too), then we could easily lose several of our members after a mislynch. It's best to have everyone working together rather than against each other. I'll make friends and buddies for that cause.

That doesn't make me feel any better. Or worse, oddly enough.

Skybird seems... more serious... since Cheet's case was posted. Not sure how I feel about that.

Boon is probably town so that's pretty cool I guess.

I feel better about laladucks. The first couple of effort posts have a good feel to them. And then the fact that she shows a difference between good votes on her and dragonspawn's which I agree kind of sucks.

House, why no vote on Varsoon on Page 15?

Skybird, I assume you've played with House considering where you came from. Would you really expect House to come into this game any differently as scum? Really? Abrasive and not giving a shit is just House. It's not just town House. It's House.

Titus, why is Varsoon town?

House wrote: Being an ass has a much higher survival rate, in my experience.

And survival is your goal? Because that tends to matter to scum more than town. And seeing the discussion after this post, let me just say this. House, you know you frustrate me sometimes, right?

Dragonspawn, as someone who suspects Varsoon, I don't see your issue with him. Mentioning the SK when it comes to survival is fair. Assuming they are bulletproof is also fair. However, House was just saying stuff about being an ass not getting him NK'd so if Varsoon is trying to argue that House is SK, it's a bad arguement.

Oh look! A danio in a vote count! I have one of those. Got him over two years ago. And I actually had a dream about that tank last night where my fiance just kept buying more and more fish until they were too crowded.

Titus, remind me to go back to your 492 if two scum from the same team flip that were already on that wagon at that point. Scum tend to not want to all vote together because it feels "obvious" even though it isn't and it's entirely possible that Silverwolf is afraid to sheep scumbuddies on that wagon. Or maybe she is scum with Ozgin and doesn't want to bus but knows he is scummy so she's going to the other wagon that is building. Either way though, you're right that she seems like she's avoiding the wagon and I don't like it.

Anen feels like he doesn't want to be on wagons. He suspects Ozgin. He thinks dragonspawn is his buddy. There are wagons on both. And he votes Kitz on a "what if". What?

Unvote

On Ozgin, I dislike Titus's case. He didn't claim VT. He claimed town. However. The way he claimed it still pretty bad. The word citizen isn't nearly as common as townie. At first, I thought it was an offsite kind of thing. It felt awkward but it was no big deal. But saying it over and over when that's how it is phrased in the OP, yeah. It feels like he's trying to make sure he uses the right vote. I intend to vote him, but let me count votes first.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Egg »

Vote Ozgin

It's only L-4 so that's cool with me
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 6:20 am

Post by House »

@Egg: Why would I vote for somebody I'm not scumreading?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Ozgin »

@Egg - For fucks sake, I keep having to say it because people keep fucking throwing it in my face. Apparently, my whole case revolves around the use of the fucking word.

Fine, everyone. I'm sorry. I used "citizen" when I should have used "town." I guess I have to retract my citizen claim (even though I didn't mean it to be) because some people can't seem to get over the fact that it wasn't meant that way.

Now let me fucking read and scum hunt so I can stop getting shit for something so fucking retarded.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 6:23 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

CLAIM: JESTER

pls lyncherinoes me.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 331, Cheetory6 wrote:
Ozgin wrote:Uh, letting other people fight about their nonsense, and sitting back and cruising by?
Gosh I just have to be upfront, don't I :c
Okay. So, what do you think House is going to look at first when he starts reading the game?
In my head, I imagine him first going "there is a wagon on me. Hm." and then looking at those votes. If lala and Kitz are afraid of House and they're scum, why wouldn't they be worried about him taking a closer look at them because of their votes on him? Why would they need to forge reasoning so hard for why they think someone is scum if they're capable of hunting for a second scumteam if they were scum?

In post 339, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 329, Boonskiies wrote:I'll join in this game tomorrow. Had a busy past few days. Also, on the dragon spawn to Ozgin thing, Ozgin
always
has a stupid pointless wagon on him, regardless of alignment. He eventually obv towns it up when he is town, so just wait and see if that happens later...Ozgin is
not
a day 1 lynch sort of person. Day 3, by all means, lynch him.

Thanks for the info. You're the best.

I agree that ozgin is someone we should observe. Last time we played he was pinging me like crazy. I'm not getting that now. Granted, it's still the first 48 hours of the game.

Radiant, if you're not going to play like a normal player and play like a fucking troll, then replace out.

Otherwise, do something fucking productive, will ya?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Ozgin »

EBWOP I don't know why those were checked, I hate Q+.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Egg »

House, you seemed to be scumreading him when you said:
but this shit STILL smacks of scum motivation.

Later, you also used the phrase "zero town motivation" regarding Varsoon. How is that not a scum read?

Ozgin, so that's supposed to mean you never said it? So you can't possibly have taken it from the OP? Because... just lol.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Ozgin »

No, Egg, I didn't mean it to be a Citizen claim, I meant it to be just as "town." I can't escape that I committed the
so heinous
crime of... Misspeaking! *Queue Dramatic Audience Gasp*
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Egg »

That's not the point though, or at least not my point. I'm not taking it as a VT claim. I'm wondering why we should believe it's a coincidence that you used the same uncommon phrase for it as the sample PM uses and then used it repeatedly.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:12 am

I have my vote on scum right now.

That's enough for me.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Egg »

Stop trolling. If you were really a jester, you wouldn't play it like this
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:23 am

My jester claim was SO supernatural, superserious right?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:25 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Guys, I'm sick. So I'm probably going to be out the rest of the day. Will see about getting back to this tomorrow. Just an FYI.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:29 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 492, Titus wrote:@Wolf, Why are you avoiding the Ozgin wagon? You have acknowledged that the citizen case is good, but you pile on the la la wagon. Then, as la la dies down, you move to another wagon increasing, while stating the reason I am pushing is good.

You state you are voting for Ozgin because he is unnecessarily hostile. Yet what do you call the your child could be evil thing but unnecessarily hostile?

You keep doing this thing where you endorse the Ozgin push but never get on.

isn't she voting for me? At least at the time of this post.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:29 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 493, Bookitty wrote:VOTE: Dragonspawn

I have a theory.

which is wrong, but I would still like yo hear it.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:39 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 517, SilverWolf wrote:Guys, I'm sick. So I'm probably going to be out the rest of the day. Will see about getting back to this tomorrow. Just an FYI.

get better.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 513, Egg wrote:That's not the point though, or at least not my point. I'm not taking it as a VT claim. I'm wondering why we should believe it's a coincidence that you used the same uncommon phrase for it as the sample PM uses and then used it repeatedly.

This.

Also, Titus, I buy that Ozgin is scum. But we need to figure out associations while there's still time in the day.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:50 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 504, Egg wrote:
In post 315, Bookitty wrote:Sure.

Cheetory is actively engaging with people and pushing suspicions in a way that feels organic. While this could be a product of scum-vs-scum in this game, it doesn't feel like that to me.

Titus is addressing the game in ways I've seen her do as town. This doesn't prove anything for anyone else (though it gives me warm fuzzies toward her) but as I said I wouldn't lynch her anyway because she's way more effective with a flip or two to analyse. I am more than willing to give her the benefit of the doubt based on her play and accuracy in other games I've played with her.

That's what Cheet does as scum with another scum group. I've seen it. No offense, but the Titus read doesn't feel great either.

dragonspawn wrote: I tend to agree. Why should townies fear house? If he is scum we will lynch him. If he is town he will help us lynch the scum. How about we let him play a little before we speculate on what his alignment is.

I think the point was that they are scum who fear House. But if that were the case, couldn't they pretty much ignore him today and just NK him?

Varsoon wrote: @Egg: Damn right I'm buddying Bookitty. Bookitty should be my buddy. If enough buddies get together, they can form a strong pact that'll destroy the scum. At this point, I don't care if my buddies are scum or third party. We need to eliminate an entire team or we lose. I've been in multiball before. If scum and third party double-down on their kills on town (and if town has killing abilities they mess up too), then we could easily lose several of our members after a mislynch. It's best to have everyone working together rather than against each other. I'll make friends and buddies for that cause.

That doesn't make me feel any better. Or worse, oddly enough.

Skybird seems... more serious... since Cheet's case was posted. Not sure how I feel about that.

Boon is probably town so that's pretty cool I guess.

I feel better about laladucks. The first couple of effort posts have a good feel to them. And then the fact that she shows a difference between good votes on her and dragonspawn's which I agree kind of sucks.

House, why no vote on Varsoon on Page 15?

Skybird, I assume you've played with House considering where you came from. Would you really expect House to come into this game any differently as scum? Really? Abrasive and not giving a shit is just House. It's not just town House. It's House.

Titus, why is Varsoon town?

House wrote: Being an ass has a much higher survival rate, in my experience.

And survival is your goal? Because that tends to matter to scum more than town. And seeing the discussion after this post, let me just say this. House, you know you frustrate me sometimes, right?

Dragonspawn, as someone who suspects Varsoon, I don't see your issue with him. Mentioning the SK when it comes to survival is fair. Assuming they are bulletproof is also fair. However, House was just saying stuff about being an ass not getting him NK'd so if Varsoon is trying to argue that House is SK, it's a bad arguement.

Oh look! A danio in a vote count! I have one of those. Got him over two years ago. And I actually had a dream about that tank last night where my fiance just kept buying more and more fish until they were too crowded.

Titus, remind me to go back to your 492 if two scum from the same team flip that were already on that wagon at that point. Scum tend to not want to all vote together because it feels "obvious" even though it isn't and it's entirely possible that Silverwolf is afraid to sheep scumbuddies on that wagon. Or maybe she is scum with Ozgin and doesn't want to bus but knows he is scummy so she's going to the other wagon that is building. Either way though, you're right that she seems like she's avoiding the wagon and I don't like it.

Anen feels like he doesn't want to be on wagons. He suspects Ozgin. He thinks dragonspawn is his buddy. There are wagons on both. And he votes Kitz on a "what if". What?

Unvote

On Ozgin, I dislike Titus's case. He didn't claim VT. He claimed town. However. The way he claimed it still pretty bad. The word citizen isn't nearly as common as townie. At first, I thought it was an offsite kind of thing. It felt awkward but it was no big deal. But saying it over and over when that's how it is phrased in the OP, yeah. It feels like he's trying to make sure he uses the right vote. I intend to vote him, but let me count votes first.

I agree. Of scum was afraid of house the more obvious thing to do is just ignore him and nk. But maybe they aren't afraid of him. Maybe they think they mislynch him or think they can get the town afraid of him. Shrugs.

I'm just trying to figure out what side he is on. Game feels different but I'm not sure if that alignment indicative or not.

as for varsoon, I thought the SK comments are odd because ots usually scum interested in the SK this early. So they can look like the are scum hunting. Problem is this is multi all so they should be scum bunting regardless. And also little cautious of varsoon because of my upclose view of his recent scum game. He is really good at avoiding suspicion.

I'm also eading oz as more townish. I don't like how his wagon is already at L4 this early in the game. Obvious I'm willing to keep an eye on him. I should take a closer look at his wagon too.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:52 am

Post by House »

In post 522, dragonspawn wrote:
I agree. Of scum was afraid of house the more obvious thing to do is just ignore him and nk. But maybe they aren't afraid of him. Maybe they think they mislynch him or think they can get the town afraid of him. Shrugs.

I'm just trying to figure out what side he is on. Game feels different but I'm not sure if that alignment indicative or not.

as for varsoon, I thought the SK comments are odd because ots usually scum interested in the SK this early. So they can look like the are scum hunting. Problem is this is multi all so they should be scum bunting regardless. And also little cautious of varsoon because of my upclose view of his recent scum game. He is really good at avoiding suspicion.

I'm also eading oz as more townish. I don't like how his wagon is already at L4 this early in the game. Obvious I'm willing to keep an eye on him. I should take a closer look at his wagon too.

I'm mass murdering everybody at your house so hard tonight.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:54 am

Does my douse penetrate immunity in this save?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”