Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:13 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Like even Flubber who has the "oh I'm just a terrible player" defense is probably going to be history.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:13 am

Like if we have a vig we're probably looking at one scum dead tonight and another scum lynched tomorrow.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 417, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 411, Oversoul wrote:We're pariahs now, Bro.

Also, you and Matt disappeared for a couple of days.

I really don't understand the RC self-vote. It makes little sense to me.

Why are you ignoring your own theory that RC might be faking everything? It makes perfect sense if you consider that he's acting. His frustration isn't even convincing.

I don't think RC would try to do something this ballsy this early into the first day of the game.

RC, why do you think EPM is scum? He is trying to parse the game. He is actively scumhunting me, and he built a more structured/substantial case against you than most of the people on your wagon.

I think Jake is being obstinate about pisskop thinking he can get a pisskop mislynch.

VOTE: Jake
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:17 am

It's the way and timing that he jumped on the wagon.

He's doing other stuff, yeah, but if you read all his posts it always has me in the background with an undercurrent of OK when can I jump on RC.

He's more scum than Jake in my books.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:18 am

All of his content posts include him calling me scum, not voting me, then talking about other people's alignments.

Town!EPM would have voted me a long time ago, not kept throwing fuel on the fire while keeping his voted off.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Oversoul »

RC, what is your read on Kinetic?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Elyse »

RC is town.

I actually agree that Lostaway's overuse of dumb jokes could indicate town because noob scum would be more serious and scared.

I'm not sold on Jake-scum though.

VOTE: The Bulge

I really think this is a scum lynch.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:48 am

Kinetic is pretty null atm.

If he didn't lurk so much, I could read him better.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 452, Oversoul wrote:I think Jake is being obstinate about pisskop thinking he can get a pisskop mislynch.

1. If I was scum I couldn't be obstinate now could I? Obstinate means stubborn which implies you think I am town. If I was scum I could't possibly be stubborn.

2. I am not trying to get pisskop lynched, i'm trying to get RC lynced so the second part of your post is 100% false

What I don't understand is why are you being super defensive of pisskop when NOBODY is even trying to lynch him? It makes no sense.

I get you have issue with me scumreading pisskop because I am the only one calling out his bad play, but everything I have said about pisskop is 100% accurate so it's not me being obstinate, it's me being dead on balls accurate. You just can't see that because you seem to be sucking on... nevermind I won't finish that sentence.
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

I like how intead of scumhint we continue to talk about how awesome I am.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like, I get my play is so enigmatic that it warrents debates, but if nobody's going to hop on my lap or plop a steamy vote down on it lets move it along?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 1:08 pm

pretty sure oversoul has been on your lap all game
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

Daww. Well Broseidon isn't singing hymms to my praise.

Speaking of.
In post 440, Grimmjow wrote:@pisskop: Thoughts on BRO?

Ultimately seems town. If scum he'll be revealed eventually. Like most scum
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 1:43 pm

Ok finally got to a computer, here you go bro
Spoiler:
Three and four are engaging with another player (me). He is trying to discern why I would be asking these things (will come to this later).

while technically true, my assessment is still accurate because it added nothing of value. Asking you what you disliked in the big picture really doesn't do much for me.

I don't think 6 is necessarily contributing anything, but I find humor to in general be a townie thing. I think 7 is very obviously scumhunting a player (me)
humor is null
Sure he's trying to figure out why you are scum reading him(or whatever) which is being reactive, he isn't being proactive and he isn't scum hunting imo. Reactive is more of a scum trait than a town trait.

I did a very cursory glance of the pages around this interaction and could not find where RC said this. Could you link it?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6851245

He is at least engaging the game with reads.

cmon dude be real. That post is complete trash and easy to fake as scum. He basically comments on the 3 people who were currently being talked about, that's definitely more likely to come from scum instead of town

And? What exactly is bad about this post?

I said his posts show no scum hunting or progressing the game and you just disagreed with me, but please tell me how unvoting and complaining is doing either of the things? If anything you should at least agree with me but then say you didn't have an issue with it.

Post 13 is scumhunting a player (me)

meh, scumhunting a person that he only started paying attention to because that player criticized his play isn't scum hunting, it's just carrying on omgus way to long

This is one of the towniest posts that Pisskop has made. This is definitively where Pisskop starts to scumhunt me for attacking him. Seriously, Jake, how are you not seeing this as scumhunting?

see my reply to post 13

So what I get at this point (and I don't really feel like going through the rest of your posts on this) is you have done a not so good job at explaining why you disliked him and because he has a case of the omgus's he won't back down. I think my original assessment in post 274 may have been right all along. pisskop is probably town (still completely fucking useless) and you are scum for defending him because you were worried he was going to correctly scumhunt you. You then decided to do a complete 180 and buddy the shit out of him and then went super hardcore and defend him when somebody spoke ill of him, even if the person speaking ill of him was completely accurate.

either way I will worry about that once RC is lynched and flips whatever he will flip (my money is that he will flip scum)
Show
Things I've learned.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 458, Jake from State Farm wrote:1. If I was scum I couldn't be obstinate now could I? Obstinate means stubborn which implies you think I am town. If I was scum I could't possibly be stubborn.

2. I am not trying to get pisskop lynched, i'm trying to get RC lynced so the second part of your post is 100% false

What I don't understand is why are you being super defensive of pisskop when NOBODY is even trying to lynch him? It makes no sense.

I get you have issue with me scumreading pisskop because I am the only one calling out his bad play, but everything I have said about pisskop is 100% accurate so it's not me being obstinate, it's me being dead on balls accurate.
You just can't see that because you seem to be sucking on... nevermind I won't finish that sentence.

re: 1 - Yes, obstinate means stubborn. Congratulations, you have more than an elementary understanding of the English language. Or you have access to a dictionary. Stubbornness does not mean town. I don't understand why you think that is, but I am curious to know. Hell, as scum, one of the BEST ways to kill a day is to death tunnel/be stubborn on a single person's lynch just so you can "look active" without really contributing anything.

re: 2 - Ok. Fair. However, I think you are trying to build up suspicion onto pisskop for following days since pisskop is obviously a weak player. I'm not even sure English is his first language.

re: 3rd paragraph - It is to forestall the inevitable pisskop lynch that I know scum are just waiting for with anticipation.

re: bolded - nice. sexist/homophobic comments are great
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 1:57 pm

1.stubbornness means town because scum can't be "stubborn" Scum know who town is so it wouldn't be stubbornness for them to push on a townie, it would be something else. Calculated maybe? idk what it would be but stubborn wouldn't be it but nice try

2. So earlier you wanted me to say who I thought was RC's buddies were and I didn't really have an idea. Later I come out and say that pisskop is a scum read of mine and now that gets twisted into me trying to build suspicion to lynch him on a future day? Man that's really reaching. You are so worried on day 1 what I may or may not do on future days? white knight pisskop harder will you

3. scum are waiting with anticipation for a pisskop lynch? why would you think that when I am the only person who is calling pisskop scum and nobody even listens to me. I don't really see anyone else calling him scum, in fact almost everyone is calling him town. You are the only one standing on a soap box screaming at the top of your lungs about it. That makes no sense to me especially when you were originally the first person casting doubt on him.

This may be a crazy idea but I honestly think you are projecting your guilt on me, I think you thought you could basically set pk up to get lynched at some point but him being obstinate when it came to questioning you and asking you for reasons for your read on him made you crack and you abandoned your plan.

you have already called me nuts once so won't be suprised to see you do it again.
Show
Things I've learned.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 464, Oversoul wrote:- Ok. Fair. However, I think you are trying to build up suspicion onto pisskop for following days since pisskop is obviously a weak player. I'm not even sure English is his first language.

Che?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Of all the things I've been called before, weak has never been one of them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

I'm genuinely irritated by that.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 465, Jake from State Farm wrote:1.stubbornness means town because scum can't be "stubborn" Scum know who town is so it wouldn't be stubbornness for them to push on a townie, it would be something else. Calculated maybe? idk what it would be but stubborn wouldn't be it but nice try

2. So earlier you wanted me to say who I thought was RC's buddies were and I didn't really have an idea. Later I come out and say that pisskop is a scum read of mine and now that gets twisted into me trying to build suspicion to lynch him on a future day? Man that's really reaching. You are so worried on day 1 what I may or may not do on future days? white knight pisskop harder will you

3. scum are waiting with anticipation for a pisskop lynch? why would you think that when I am the only person who is calling pisskop scum and nobody even listens to me. I don't really see anyone else calling him scum, in fact almost everyone is calling him town. You are the only one standing on a soap box screaming at the top of your lungs about it. That makes no sense to me especially when you were originally the first person casting doubt on him.

This may be a crazy idea but I honestly think you are projecting your guilt on me, I think you thought you could basically set pk up to get lynched at some point but him being obstinate when it came to questioning you and asking you for reasons for your read on him made you crack and you abandoned your plan.

you have already called me nuts once so won't be suprised to see you do it again.

Stubborn means refusing to listen to reason. Yes, scum can be stubborn. They do it all the time when they want to get a lynch they want, drive pressure away from a buddy, etc. I do not understand how you do not understand that.

I thought you weren't going to try and get pisskop lynched? Me asking who RC's buddies are was more in relation to who you see being scum based on RC's actions.

Yes. pisskop seems like a weak player that could very easily be mislynched. That is why I think scum would want to push him. I was thinking he was newb scum just trying to lurk through the game but he has shown me he is willing to engage this game. If I really was scum, I would be lurking like 50% of this game, so try again Jake.

LOL if you think pisskop's questions toward me made me afraid of him or the repercussions for pushing him. I have a little more faith in myself as scum than to be scared by that.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Oversoul »

oops, well called you weak again sorry
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 2:07 pm

I want to know how oversoul has this knowledge of pisskop but from what i can tell this is the first game they have played together. At least twice this game he has talked about pisskop as a player. So Oversoul, how do you know so much about pk?

p.edit - again no scum can't be stubborn. They can only be calculated or persistent but nice try.
Show
Things I've learned.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

That's okay. You couldn't get me lynched alone with your playstyle the way it is. It too quiet.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 2:09 pm

also in that post to me you pointed out multiple examples of what you perceived to be scum hunting from pisskop and now you call him a weak player. If you felt he was scumhunting and progressing the game, why would you think that was a sign of a weak player? scumhunting and progressing the game is signs of a strong player.

now i'm confused oversoul, which is it? he can't be scum hunting and progressing the game AND be a weak player...
Show
Things I've learned.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 471, Jake from State Farm wrote:p.edit - again no scum can't be stubborn. They can only be calculated or persistent but nice try.

Someone else tell Jake is wrong so he doesn't use his confbias against me to justify his horrible logic. Scum can be stubborn. You just said that they can be persistent. Stubbornness is when someone is super persistent in a specific way.

pisskop, from the way he plays, looks like a weak player. Not really that hard to surmise. Just like I can look at Flubbernugget and say he is a weak player. Or look at Broseidon and say he is a strong player even though I don't think I have actually ever played with him.

People have ways of projecting themselves that look either weak or strong.

pedit:

Yes... yes he can... progressing/scumhunting is not black and white like you seem to think it is. Even weak players can still scumhunt, they can just be super bad at it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”