Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

Will have to catch up later - busy weekend.

Nothing eventful with PB.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 2115, THE WRONG WAGON wrote:@Nik:

Interesting. Considering you have a lot of experience with playing with Krystal, do you want to explain why you're scum reading her. It's interesting that she was scum reading you and then she had doubts and all of a sudden you are up to scum-reading her.

I have like zero experience playing with Krystal outside of a hydra. This is the third game... we were both town in the second one and she was scum in the first.
In the first game we played together out-of-hydra, where she was scum and I was town, I tried really hard like an idiot to convince her that I was town. And she was just like, "HMMMMMMMMMMM, IDK NIKANOR, IDKKKKK" the whole time, until lylo where she convinced the other townie to mislynch me. In the second game, where we were both town, she got a town read on me and agreed with pretty much everything I said (since we think similarly) from page one and onward.
This game is reminding me a lot more of the first than the second.

I hope WS is sthar8. It'd give me so much pleasure to lynch his whiny spoiled ass.

Re: The Vanishment of the Anti-LLD Brigade: I never really particularly thought that LLD was scum. It was more a PoE thing. She was a good lynch because she had a decent chance of being scum and wasn't bothering to post anyway. She showed up though, so most of my reasons for wanting her dead were vapourized.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Nikanor »

ValiliaRei claiming doctor is interesting and might confirm her as the sleeper? I'd prefer to scan that though, there's not much point in lynching people based on what scum said.
You do need to fullclaim now though, Valilia.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2276, Nikanor wrote:I hope WS is sthar8. It'd give me so much pleasure to lynch his whiny spoiled ass.

its not
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 2136, THE WRONG WAGON wrote:Nik seems oddly disinclined to post anything but flavour spec recently.

This is utterly untrue.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 2278, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2276, Nikanor wrote:I hope WS is sthar8. It'd give me so much pleasure to lynch his whiny spoiled ass.

its not

Shame.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

Nikanor wrote:ValiliaRei claiming doctor is interesting and might confirm her as the sleeper? I'd prefer to scan that though, there's not much point in lynching people based on what scum said.

That makes no sense. There's no good reason for her to full claim.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2270, THE WRONG WAGON wrote:Lots of votes on us but no real reasonings to dig into and have fun rebutting

So, you are claimng that you are town, if you believe that there's a current bandwagon on you with no or little reason I am confused as to why you aren't yelling and screaming about scum opportunistically hoping on you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 2281, SnowStorm wrote:
Nikanor wrote:ValiliaRei claiming doctor is interesting and might confirm her as the sleeper? I'd prefer to scan that though, there's not much point in lynching people based on what scum said.

That makes no sense. There's no good reason for her to full claim.

There is, but I'm really not convinced that trying to sway you people is the best use of my time so I'm willing to drop it.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 2270, THE WRONG WAGON wrote:
In post 2216, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 2204, Battlestar Galactica wrote:

Not voting (6)
-
Bookitty
, Porochaz, THE WRONG LYNCH,
Toogeloo
, SnowStorm, Mantisdreamz

why?

I feel a strange disconnect with this game atm, mainly because nobody will talk to us and only Nero will even talk at us. Lots of votes on us but no real reasonings to dig into and have fun rebutting. Just nothing's happening, it's almost like we're invisible.

Also I want to vote Nik kinda but idk what WS would feel about that.

Or Andrius but I get that that shit is not going down today because people somehow find it impossible for a backup to be opposite sides even though I'm not sure I'd even call it unlikely.

Why do you think Andrius is scum?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 2096, sangres wrote:
In post 2093, Nero Cain wrote:not to me, he had a town read on Kitty, Kitty got screened and he said it was a waste. I'm not seeing whats so scummy.

You're coming very close to getting directly into my line of questioning. I'd like for you to not do that for a bit plz.

why was that? if you were suspicious of his quote, why put it off?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 2115, THE WRONG WAGON wrote:Weird. Want to explain the switch on your read on us?

Also I had posted prior to the second post that I had missed a few pages because what I was reading didn't make sense at all. The second post was to be aware that I wasn't able to get caught up due to RL. I don't see how that is remotely scummy? I think you're seeing a time to jump on our wagon so you're fabricating a way to jump on it. My townread on you isn't changing, but I want to say this is the first post I have had an issue with all game.

if you thought i was fabricating it though, doesn't that mean you think i am scum? ie town wouldn't do that. but you still have me as town.

i just started having doubts.. because i think you are difficult to read. you know i even had doubts on you at one point in the private topic.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

wrong song, were you saying that we had hydra'd together?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 2156, SnowStorm wrote:You're just blowing it out of proportion, sangres.

First of all, I didn't say "I would have lynched BRO if I knew I was a show cylon". I said I wouldn't have been so reticent to vote him, because I'd have first hand information on what I saw as the biggest point against BRO. I never opposed to the BRO lynch, even though I didn't like the push on him. I always considered it and knowing I was a show cylon with no indication of it in the role PM, confirming the argument that he was lying about his PM, might have given me a small push to realize he was indeed scum and vote him sooner.

And what are your other reasons to suspect me?

I don't like how you're so convincingly pushing for my lynch, with exaggerated negative misinterpretations of my posts and claims of other unknown reasons. I also don't like that you're pushing me but not confronting me with your reasons. You're not trying to understand, but doing the opposite. I don't associate this behavior with town you, especially town Ffery and I'd vote you if you weren't already locked for screening.

i don't like it either
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 2166, Nero Cain wrote:I'm still down to lynch LLD, just wanted to see where things with WL went and see if they started doing anything.

i'd prefer to lynch LLD today. and then probably screen sangres
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 2168, AngryPidgeon wrote:Sangres, I'm getting cold feet about this lynch.

but then again I don't feel very strongly about any lynch right now other than a vague distaste for the popular options.

i would be wary of sangres if i were you....

that sounds weird and daunting and all... but i don't mean for it to come across that way.

just that i don't trust their push on snowstorm (over a word, and over some flavour stuff).
i'm not sure where your strong townread is coming from
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 2273, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 2271, Mantisdreamz wrote:i will talk to you^

i saw that you made a post to me, a bit ago, but i was away most of the weekend, so couldn't respond yet

:D

:D :D
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by sangres »

I'm not sure what I think about SnowStorm now. I kinda like his reaction to my push. I have dropped or tabled this sort of ping before, died, and watched the player sail to and through lylo. :/
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 2276, Nikanor wrote:
This game is reminding me a lot more of the first than the second.

don't be ridiculous! look at how much i actually posted in that scum game. barely anything.

there's no way that you can think i am scum this game; you know that i am utterly, 100% not capable of writing train of thought posts as scum, and that i avoid the thread like a plague.

this is what looks soo bad on your part!!!!!

maybe if you are?? town, we could talk about some stuff. i don't know what there is to talk about in particular though >.>

I hope WS is sthar8. It'd give me so much pleasure to lynch his whiny spoiled ass.

rude

Re: The Vanishment of the Anti-LLD Brigade: I never really particularly thought that LLD was scum. It was more a PoE thing. She was a good lynch because she had a decent chance of being scum and wasn't bothering to post anyway. She showed up though, so most of my reasons for wanting her dead were vapourized.

so you thought her hammer was just peachy then? no cause for concern?
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 2290, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 2168, AngryPidgeon wrote:Sangres, I'm getting cold feet about this lynch.

but then again I don't feel very strongly about any lynch right now other than a vague distaste for the popular options.

i would be wary of sangres if i were you....

that sounds weird and daunting and all... but i don't mean for it to come across that way.

just that i don't trust their push on snowstorm (over a word, and over some flavour stuff).
i'm not sure where your strong townread is coming from

We're the screen tonight. Why are you casting vague discredits?
THE WRONG WAGON
THE WRONG WAGON
Goon
THE WRONG WAGON
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by THE WRONG WAGON »

Mantis we hydra'd together, played together. I have a decently strong townread on you, but that's the one post that makes me doubt it.

My alt served its purpose (maybe not this game), but its not hard to create a new one, but my main is Mala.

I actually figured out I think I been doing wrong in my games, hopefully.

~WS
THE WRONG WAGON
THE WRONG WAGON
Goon
THE WRONG WAGON
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:47 pm

In post 2289, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 2166, Nero Cain wrote:I'm still down to lynch LLD, just wanted to see where things with WL went and see if they started doing anything.

i'd prefer to lynch LLD today. and then probably screen sangres

I'm kinda opening myself to a willing to lYnch LLD. I don't think my comment holds much water as it did before since it was weak af in the first place.

Also fery was your guess rught?

~WS
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by sangres »

It was!

You didn't answer my question.
THE WRONG WAGON
THE WRONG WAGON
Goon
THE WRONG WAGON
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:49 pm

Which was?

I been post skimming on my phone hence why I www lost because i skipped a few pages etc
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by sangres »

Why do you think Andrius is scum?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”