Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:34 am

Post by Ozgin »

UNVOTE:

It just clicked in my head (after reading these painful painful few pages) why I shouldn't scumread dragon.

In post 844, SilverWolf wrote:That's what I get for playing distracted with a billion things and trying to keep track of a large fast moving game at the same time. I need to take notes or something. :facepalm:

So you think dragon is scum because of House's claim and push then? Anything else?

And you say TSO is strange-is this scummy or? You mention anen not liking your reactions? How are you reading him?

You mention Bookitty, Varsoon, Titus. Anyone else?

I swear, if I missed your answers to these questions, I'm giving up and going to bed. LOL

I don't have much of a read on Skybird (I kinda missed that earlier stuff), PB has been extremely inactive with only fluffposts, so I could get behind a lynch there. RC is basically just trolling and I really would like her dead, but that's been every game I've played with her ever (which is only like, 2 or 3). I still have a scumlean towards Kitz from the earlier interactions, but Kitz hasn't been around much enough to change that. I know I mentioned her already, but I'm diggity-down for a bookitty lynch as well. Her scumread on me was identical (parroted) to Titus', and her "scumreads" on dragon/Taly were all just "bad vibes." No real reason, she just repeatedly says, "I feel like they were wishy-washy" or "I don't know, I'm just being pinged."

I don't know I can say Anen/TSO are particularly scummy (especially not Anen) because their scumreads on me are fairly legitimate (I think they both subscribe to fosing me because of my poor reactions). I think TSO's naked vote was weird, and he only explained himself on it once (and it was kinda ambiguous), and has been fairly lurky, so at worst he's a leanscum, at best he's null.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:42 am

Post by Skybird »

@Mod, I'll be V/LA 5/20 - 5/26.

I will be doing my best to look at the game each day and responding to points and things I see as much as I can.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:43 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Ozgin, I think my scumread on you for your reactions to your wagon are not enough of a reason to call you scum and neither is your Citizen claim. It doesn't mean you are town but I need more time to sort you out. Your reactions could totally be personality based and you calling scumreads on you legitimate doesn't seem like something smart to say as scum.

I'm good with a Prolapsed vote right now.

VOTE: Prolapsed Brain
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 966, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 962, Aneninen wrote:
Oh, and what color is your Role PM?

Oh, I forgot this bit.
The colour of my role in my role pm is like a mid-light green, not the usual darkish green I don't think. Tells me I should eliminate threats to the town as well, so I guess I should read what's been going on (have been procrastinating a little)

In post 967, lalaladucks wrote:Hey, it's the same colour as the sample role pm in the OP. There you go.

Wait, what?
Mid-light green? Darkish green? Same as the Sample PM?
There was no Mid-light green in my role PM at all! Its text is f-cking black!

VOTE: Lalaladucks

Also, your reads are not only vague but also strange. Not a single reason for Egg, nor Bookitty, whom you're scumreading. TSO and Varsoon are fence-sitty reads (and there are no clear reads on those nowadays), the slight scumlean on Prolapsed might even suggest a possible partnership with him (althoug I know that I'm over-speculating this now).

I like that you like my posts, I like even more that you like E.B.O.N.Y. (frankly, I've put an INSANE amount of effort in that game), but posting these is a sign of appeasing/buddying/I-don'tknow-what-I-need-to-call-it. Sorry to say, but right now this is another thing why I like the idea that you're scum.

________

In post 972, Skybird wrote:
I don't like PB, RC, kitz. I'm ok with lynching one of these three.

RC?

In post 977, SilverWolf wrote:

That's a good vote. I'm willing to join that wagon too but I want to see your opinion about Lala's answer I quoted above. Refute me if it wasn't a slip.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:17 am

Post by Skybird »

Anen, there's no color in your role PM at all?

RC - RadiantCowbells. Her posts are totally weird and troll-like.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Aneninen »

Apart from the border, which is green, but very far from mid-light, nothing, zero, zilch.

I know that you meant RadiantCowbells. Have you ever played with her before?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Drixx »

I've caught up on all my ongoing games except this one. I saved this one for last because somehow there's already nearly 1,000 posts and it will take a bit. I sincerely hope some of what I skimmed (House <-> Silverwolf bickering) isn't as bad as I'm anticipating.

Also, apparently my neighbors decided to out us without any consulting. That made me a little sad, especially since I started out in the neighborhood PT by making a post designed to help me get a read on them. A neighborhood where any scum are found and killed remorselessly with fire can be so powerful later on. Not so much if the scumbutts know who to kill to break up the mini town blocks.

It will probably be this afternoon before I have time to go through the thread and make notes on what happened while I was unexpectedly busy. Apologies again to all for joining and having to V/LA. I try not to ever be inactive in games as a rule. Real life came on with something pressing very suddenly in a way that I could not have anticipated. Give me a little time to delurksack. Be back later with thoughts on whatever jumps out at me.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Wake1 »

'Freshwater Butterflyfish'

Pantodon buchholzi

Vote Count 1.10

Aeronaut

Aneninen

Bookitty
Boonskiies

Boonskiies

Cheetory6

dragonspawn
RadiantCowbells
House

Drixx

Egg

FA_Q2

House
lalaladucks

Kitz

lalaladucks
Aneninen

Ozgin
Titus
Kitz
T S O
Egg
Bookitty

Prolapsed Brain
Cheetory6
Varsoon
Silverwolf

RadiantCowbells
dragonspawn

Silverwolf

Skybird

Taly

Titus

T S O

Varsoon

Not Voting:
Aeronaut
Drixx
FA_Q2
Prolapsed Brain
Taly
Skybird
Ozgin

Spoiler: Information
VLA

#
[00/00/00]

Natural Action Resolution

Natural Action Resolution

Commute - {Commuter}
Blocking - {Roleblocker > Rolestopper}
Jailkeep - {Jailkeeper}
Protection - {Doctor > Bodyguard}
Miscellaneous - {Neighborizer > Friendly Neighbor}
Kill - {Mafia factional kill = SK factional kill = Vigilante}
Role Investigation - {Cop > Gunsmith > Role Cop > Vanilla Cop}
Action Investigation - {Tracker > Watcher > Voyeur > Follower > Motion Detector}
The '>' represents internal priority between the roles.
The '=' means that internal priority between the roles is the same.
All Night Kills have the same priority/speed.

Rules OP

Link

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline is 05/28/15, @4PM CT.

(expired on 2015-05-28 16:00:00)

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

| | | | |

| | | | | | | |
Last edited by killerjester on Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Skybird »

No, I have never played with her before. Other than pointing out PB wasn't doing anything, she hasn't contributed much to the game.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Skybird »

Anen, look at the sample role pm. Are you saying the wording on your pm where the sample pm says Citizen is a different color?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:26 am

Post by House »

In post 984, Skybird wrote:Anen, look at the sample role pm. Are you saying the wording on your pm where the sample pm says Citizen is a different color?

Isn't this kind of scumhunting supposed to be frowned upon by site meta?

(Note: I'm not scumreading you for it skybird, I know others are sniffing around this issue too... just seems like a red herring)
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Skybird »

I don't know House. I'm just following up on lala's and anen's posts.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

House wrote:Why would I do that when I clearly want to get the scum out of my hood?
Didn't you acknowledge earlier that Wake is a jerk who sometimes makes all-town neighborhoods? Why are you hunting purely based off of who's in your neighborhood rather than who you're finding scummy atm, especially if you're admitting that you're really not feeling sure on any of those reads?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Bookitty »

I have a rock-solid townread on Titus by this point. She definitely tunnels as town and I see that here with no hesitation or backing off whatsoever.

Despite his fluctuating read on me, I'm pretty confident in House town based both on his actions here and in the hood thread. I don't see him directly interacting with me in the ways that he has if he were scum. I'm not AS confident here, but I'm pretty sure.

Egg is a strong townread too.

I don't care what Boonskiies and Dragonspawn are softing. I've never seen Boon this engaged, so I'm going to hold off judgment on him until later, but Dragon was legitimately pretty suspicious in the hood.

Ozgin is misrepping a bit. Both Taly and Dragon were looking elsewhere and being pretty noncommittal about Ozgin-scum or Ozgin-town for a while -- Taly was worse about it, but I had both the thread and the hood as evidence about Dragon. It looked like to me that they were both trying to deflect from the Ozgin wagon without actually taking a direct stand on it. It's not the wishy-washiness in general, it's the specific noncommittal way they addressed the Ozgin wagon that was bothering me.

I like Anen and I think he's town here (these are not correlating statements, but they are both true). Same with SilverWolf. These aren't the townreads to last the ages, but they're good enough for now.

Ozgin continues to be suspicious because imo he's trying to say that he's being caught for the wrong reasons by some people and for the right ones by others. This is a type of parsing I rarely see from town playing to a town wincon. It smacks of survivalism, something I don't think is out of character for Ozgin as town, but it's much more measured and less direct than my most recent experience of that from him.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Titus »

I am tentatively placing Drixx as town. In his spot, I would be annoyed as well if the hood was outed.

@House, Why are you taking issue with Skybird's hunting based on role PMs but not Varsoon's?

@Bookitty, can you go into more detail about your right and wrong reasons on Ozgin?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Kitz »

I'm going to vote Prolapse for the reason I already gave before. He didn't post any since the pointing out and could really use some pressure.
Beside, we have more than enough day, with nine days remaining.

In post 756, Kitz wrote:#Prolapse :
Lack of constructive posts, posts little, read list without basis.
Mentions that "Everyone else is not memoriable", odd. What makes one memoriable and what makes one not?
Reading the ISO, I'm more and more scumleaning on Prolapse.

VOTE: Prolapset Brain

#Where's Aero?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 984, Skybird wrote:Anen, look at the sample role pm. Are you saying the wording on your pm where the sample pm says Citizen is a different color?

No.
Why do you think Lala posted about light green then?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 989, Titus wrote:@Bookitty, can you go into more detail about your right and wrong reasons on Ozgin?

Yes, but it will be later this afternoon; I'm going into a meeting in nine minutes. :p
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:58 am

Post by House »

In post 987, Cheetory6 wrote:
House wrote:Why would I do that when I clearly want to get the scum out of my hood?
Didn't you acknowledge earlier that Wake is a jerk who sometimes makes all-town neighborhoods? Why are you hunting purely based off of who's in your neighborhood rather than who you're finding scummy atm, especially if you're admitting that you're really not feeling sure on any of those reads?

No, I didn't.

Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Ozgin »

The setup speculation here is actually getting annoying and is giving me a headache.

@Bookitty, I wasn't misrepping you (not intentionally, if you feel otherwise I apologize), but I was making a comment to your language. I don't get your townread on Titus, and I didn't like the language you used to describe why you were iffy about dragon/Taly - It felt like you were kinda just arbitrarily putting doubt on them.

I don't know how I feel about Kitz jumping on the Prolapsed wagon, either.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

{Egg}
>
{Ozgin > Kitz Skybird Varsoon}
>
{Drixx > ProlapsedBrain}

^
{dragon boon}
{in a league of their own}

P-Edit: Well, with that acknowledgement that he has done that in the past, why are you so obsessed with only focusing on such a small selection of people for lynching rather than sorting?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:00 am

Post by House »

In post 989, Titus wrote:I am tentatively placing Drixx as town. In his spot, I would be annoyed as well if the hood was outed.

@House, Why are you taking issue with Skybird's hunting based on role PMs but not Varsoon's?

@Bookitty, can you go into more detail about your right and wrong reasons on Ozgin?

I already said I wasn't scumreading skybird for it,
and
I acknowledged that others were doing the same thing, so idk what you're asking, exactly.

Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Ozgin »

Cheetory, I don't think I follow your colorful chain of names ._. Can you explain it for me?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

It's quite simple.
Egg is townlean.
You're nulltown.
Varsoon, Kitz and Song are mostly null atm.
Drixx is nullscum.
Prolapsed is scumlean.
Dragon and Boon are untouchable.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:04 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 989, Titus wrote:I am tentatively placing Drixx as town. In his spot, I would be annoyed as well if the hood was outed.

You don't think scum would be annoyed by that? I know I was super annoyed at dragon last game for outing my hood with Ozgin.
In post 978, Aneninen wrote:
In post 977, SilverWolf wrote:

That's a good vote. I'm willing to join that wagon too but I want to see your opinion about Lala's answer I quoted above. Refute me if it wasn't a slip.

I don't think it's the smoking gun you are making it out to be and I don't like scumhunting that way tbh. As far as other points on her, her posting seems pretty awkward and all over the place and very, very nervous. Her reads are off too. But I'd like to see more from her and at least she's giving reads. What has Prolapsed done this game? Did you look at his ISO?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”